[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you learn Elian Script in your free time Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Nao-index-Web-900-small.jpg (256KB, 897x411px) Image search: [Google]
Nao-index-Web-900-small.jpg
256KB, 897x411px
It's easy to learn and fun to use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0omzbbX_u_E
>>
i've mastered the art of elian script with my tongue
>>
>>35546548
and for what purpose? language is meant to be shared. the purpose of language is to be shared, not to spend hours writing glyphs to oneself
>>
>>35546734
Unless you want to write a diary or any sort of personal thoughts and want nobody else but yourself to read it unless others happen to know elian script as well
>>
>>35546825
in that case, i have 100 of my own personal languages to use :) something that couldn't be compromised by the creator of elian script and understood by my mind only! :P
>>
>>35546548
The future is realising ENGLISH as a universal language. None of this fancy script nonsense or foreign languages, ENGLISH needs to replace all so the whole world can communicate.
Then we can spread it to the stars.
>>
>>35546927
i hope you die of lack of oxygen

english is terrible.
>>
>>35546927
It's probably chinese or arabic though.
>>
>>35547177
You only need to speak chinese to speak to chinese people, english is what's used by almost everyone else.
>>
>>35546914

I've made a couple scripts. It's fun but hard work. Do you mean you actually made up 100 languages? I'm skeptical of such a claim. Even one conlang is a huge accomplishment.
>>
>>35546927

Elian is English though, you stupid fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.