[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Debt collector calls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1427208708787.jpg (3KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427208708787.jpg
3KB, 250x200px
>Debt collector calls
>>
>>35546249
>pack useful shit
>abandon city
>join a mexican gang
>sell crack
>collect gibs
>play vidya, etc.

every end is a new beginning, anon
>>
>>35546249
>stop answering phone
>stop listening to voicemails
>48 voicemails ignored so far
Ahh now this is better
>>
>>35546390
>tfw cave and usually listen to 8
>>
File: IMG_1306.jpg (51KB, 638x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.jpg
51KB, 638x483px
>753 credit score and rising
>>
>>35546335
>pack anime figurines
>leave mommy's basement
>get killed by mexicans
ftfy edgy faggot
>>
>>35546480
>i'm a turbotard

ftfy autistic nigger
>>
>>35546249

>have been debt free since 2008
>debt collector leaves a message
>huh.jpg
>look up the law, they have to prove exacty what the debt is supposed to be and who I am supposed to owe it to (they can't), even scope out their ass by rolling past their office out in bumfuck industrial park, now I know exactly where they are at
>okay these appear to be real white people and not nigerian scammers, call back
>take recording of entire call just in case
>calmly explain that I have no debt and clarify my name and PART of my address, not giving them the whole thing
>gal on phone realizes that I've been mixed up with someone else, verbally states that I have no debt that they are concerned with, and furthermore states that she will purge whatever information of mine they have in their records
>again, I successfully get a GOOD audio recording of all this
>I say okay, have a nice day, buh-bye

feels competent adult, man
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-15-20-31-21.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-15-20-31-21.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>cannot fap in the privacy of my own home because my cat is staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable

I was never meant to be an adult
>>
>Stopped answering phone
>Debt collector eventually calls my parents
>Now they want to know why I'm in debt(they paid it off)
>>
>>35546565
how do you get an audio recording of a phone call
>>
>tfw work for a debt collection company
>I am a phone worker and have to call people
>people always yelling and blaming me for their debt
>really tried at first, wanted to be caring and fun
>tried to create several fun jokes for the customers
>made a joke where I asked a customers phone number
>then asked them to add every number of their phone number, then aughed and said 'that is your new debt amount'
>number was often much less than their debt
>they believed me
>manager yelled at me and suspended me for 2 weeks without pay
>tfw I am broken now and listen to crying debtors all day
>talking to a chad last week
>he said 'I may have a debt to the water company but your voice makes it sound like you have a debt to the sex change surgeon'
>he started laughing and put the phone down
>2 weeks later a picture of a pair of testicles came in the post with my first name on

I hate this shit sorry guys
>>
>>35547615
Working on call centers always sucks so bad. I worked for a Spanish utility last year and always received calls by grannies in towns in the middle of nowhere begging me for me to reconnect their power, they had astronomical debts due some really jewish bullshit practice of arbitrarily billing an entire year's worth of power if an irregularity was found in the counter in some obscure "inspections". You had these people collecting 300 euro pensions being suddenly charged 6000 euros out of the ass and having their power cut if they didn't pay in a month.
>>
>>35547446
>not fapping while looking your dead right in the eyes

now she knows you're weak
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 245x205px
>>35546249
what do you owe anon?

why has no one asked this yet?
>>
I owe my gas company 7000 dollars
>>
>>35547519

You hold a microphone very close to the phone and record to your computer. worked for me.

I am sure that there are better, more sophisticated ways of doing this (ever notice on the nightly news how they have ready audio of 911 calls?), but they're all going to be variations on that theme.
>>
>>35546390
>knock knock repo men are here!
>>
>>35546565
you could have taken them to court
>>
>>35547501
That's illegal as fuck (at least in the US) Should have sued
>>
>>35550004
You can just use Google voice and press 4 to record a call. Downside is it tells the other person when you start
>>
>>35551150
It's for student loans so I'm not sure that counts as illegal
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.