[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when older brother is right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>that feel when older brother is right
>>
>>35546227
More screenshots?
>>
No he's not. Why would you need to do something? Do whatever the fuck you want, if that's nothing, then do nothing and tell whoever tries to make you stop doing nothing to fuck themselves.
>>
>>35546227
Tell him to fuck off
In an original way
>>
>>35546284
Wow I wonder why people hate hedonists?
>>
>>35546264
Talking about calling a workplace that I applied to
>>
>>35546748
What type of job are you applying for?
>>
>>35546748
You sound like your brother's bitch.
>>
>>35546786
A warehouse job

Another series of messages
>>
>>35546748
Haha just call them.
>Hello this is anon. I'm calling about an application I submitted.
Okay Mr. Anon, it says here you have literally no work experience, is that right
>Y-yeah
Well, we are looking for someone with 2-3 years experience for a minimum wage job
>Oh, t-thanks anyway
>>
>>35546748
>just call them bro
>they'll totally be amazed at your enthusiasm and not shut you down because you're not qualified bro
>they totally won't freak out and tell you not to call this number again bro

Normies are so blindly retarded.
>>
>>35546490
As a hedonist that's a retarded statement, as doing things is required for access to greater and more abundant pleasures, and by repeating the same routine that your sparse lifestyle affords you eventually numb yourself and reduce the enjoyment of that which you experience every day. The rich get richer, and money can buy any happiness.
>>
>>35546227
>gotta do something
And why does that "something" have to be a job?

I swear, """work""" is the be all, end all of normie existence. Even more important than sex or sports or any other normie fare.
>>
i could paste a rant about fucking normies but it is not even worth it because it is like talking to an npc.
>>
>>35546227
>>35546828
>>35546831
This is why we need fucking communism. Capitalists are allowed to make or break other people as they please, while exploiting their entire workforce for profit. Such an inherently unfair system.
>>
>>35546828
I wish I had your brother.
>TFW you get one brother and he's a fat homosexual with the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.
>>
>>35546828
>you brother thinks so low of you he asked you about working in fastfood
wow
>>
>>35546894

lol fucking pinko
>>
>OP's brother is an unhappy wagie and wants you to suffer as well because misery loves company
>>
your brother needs to live his own life and mind his own motherfucking business. he shouldnt tell you how to live your life. i hate assholes like this who wont leave you alone and just keep pushing you
>>
>>35546227
He's absolutely right.

You are destroying your body by doing nothing all day. Sitting on 4chan for hours and hours each day ruins your health, both physically and mentally. I would say it is worse than smoking.
>>
>>35546227
He'd be happier if you were a drug addict I'm sure. Doing nothing is unthinkable. Being an addict and or criminal is more acceptable to the average person.
>>
Calling back does help btw. Especially if you are applying for an unskilled labor job.
>>
>>35546978
My brother seems to agree
>>
>>35547166
It's not even about the job. Sitting in your room on 4chan is wasting your life away. Get up and do something. Go for an hour long walk. Find a nearby gym and sign up for the month of free membership. Go down to your local library and just talk to people. Do something that will get your body and mind moving. 4chan is not intellectually stimulating. It's the opposite. It destroys your attention span.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.