[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do woman have to take so damn long to respond to texts? Grrrr...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: AHH.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
AHH.png
312KB, 601x595px
Why do woman have to take so damn long to respond to texts?
Grrrr...
>>
>>35546141
Either they're cycling through their list of orbiters, busy lewd talking to Chad, going out with the girls or have given up on you.

Give it a full day (24 Hours) before blocking them and deleting them.
>>
>>35546141
Because you're sending them
>>
>>35546141

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I bet you're staring every five minutes on your screen to check if she cares enough about you to respond LOL you're living in a fantasy world
>>
Cause they either
>don't like you
>are having other conversations of higher importance
>are pretending to be interesting
>any combination of the above
>>
>>35546141
They'll text back after they text

> Brad
> Chad
> Jason
> Blaine
> Kevin
> Johnny
> Mike
> Tyrone
> Josh
> Austin
> Quantavius
> Mason
> Tyler
> Erik
> Jamal

first.
>>
File: 21654265464.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
21654265464.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>35546234
>Quantavius
>>
>>35546141
What's your text about? If it's nothing that needs to be answered quickly I wouldn't expect one quickly either.
>>
>>35546141

They use the brain instead of penis DUH
>>
Because girls are illogical creatures. They text back whenever they feel like, if at all.

Compare this to guys, who reliably text back.
>>
File: 135466735848.jpg (48KB, 502x459px) Image search: [Google]
135466735848.jpg
48KB, 502x459px
>>35546141
they don't for me.
perhaps it's a you thing?
also:
>use pepe
>talks to girls
>>
>>35546495
Well usually when guys text each other it's to plan something. I've personally never texted a guy, or heard of either guys texting each other, just to make mindless small talk
>>
>>35546534
Normies do it. I've had to have painful text conversations with normies when I was trying to blend in with them. They send memes and joke about shit and it's so fucking boring.

It's kinda just like 4chan, though. They don't talk to anonymous people but instead talk to their IRL friends all day.
>>
>>35546534
With some I do. Literally today, one of my friends texted me something like "kek I shitposted on 4chan and triggered /pol/ so bad I got banned".
>>
>be texting girl I've been seeing for a few weeks
>was planning the next date, the last thing I wrote to her was "How about X at Y this Saturday?"
>message seen, she hasn't been online for 24 hours now

Why do girls do this?
>>
Women are glued to their phones 24/7. If they dont respond in a reasonable time they think youre a chump
>>
>>35546666
This. A girl -today- texted me saying "Want to come over?" and I responded "Sure, should we go somewhere? I'll drive." and no response. It's been 6 hours, what the hell? This happens with other girls too.
>>
>>35546666
>>35546726
You probably have seen this before, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFR4PPxp2z8

Also, nice quads, Satan. You speak the truth.
>>
>text cutie
>after about 20 minutes realized I messed up on the text
>don't want to double text
>>
>>35546726
A hotter guy came along. Sorry bud.
>>
>>35546908
They eventually respond, though. This girl will to...right?
>>
>>35546908
That's not how it works though. Girls pull this shit on Chads just as much.
>>35546958
Hopefully. Not much you can do. Don't pull a "pls respond". But one brief reminder, at some point, works. "Hey, we're still on for (tomorrow)?" or something like that.
>>
>>35546141
if you want a response promptly just call them
>>
>>35547032
>call them
>no response
You'll look like a total beta.
>>
>>35546141
well op? did she respond?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.