[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 125

File: JYtP9Bi.jpg (215KB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
JYtP9Bi.jpg
215KB, 1281x1113px
We need a women hate thread here, lads
>>
File: TheVladPill.png (59KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
TheVladPill.png
59KB, 586x809px
>>35545923
Wonderful!

The only thing women are used for is sex, and they have literally no other purpose whatsoever.

They want your money, they want your attention, in exchange for practically nothing.
They are evil sociopathic whores.

All the good women were born before the 70s, and are no longer relevant.

Modern women are all whores.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
P.S. the lack of spaces is due to extreme zooming out.
>>
>>35545923
holy shit op thats the most autistic thing ive ever seen on this autistic board for autistic faggots like you
how delusional do you have to be
>>
>>35546060
Kill yourself, newfriend :)
>>
>>35546060
How delusional do YOU have to be?
Women are all whores, and the only thing they have to offer is a vagina and the reproduction of mankind.

Tell me, what can a female """friend""" do that a regular male friend can't, and that she can do without leeching off your money?

Females are statistically more sociopathic, and have LESS brain cells, nearly 24% less then men.
>>
>>35546093
>Tell me, what can a female """friend""" do that a regular male friend can't
Be a true friend. Fucking female friends are nothing like a true male friend. In virtue a male friend is like a dog (i.e. loyal) while a female friend is more like a cat, caring for the entertainment you can provide
>>
>>35545923
Correction: bitter virgin thread
>>
>>35546186
You misunderstood me.

I said that male friends are superior, and I was asking for what a female friend can do that a regular male friend can't.

As in, how are female friends superior?
They're not.

Female friends only need you for money, and they need your attention.
They can't offer fun, they can't offer entertainment, because women are shallow and boring disposable plastic people.

They have nothing to offer.
LITERALLY nothing.
>>
>>35546216
This is exactly why we hate women.
You roasties can't provide arguments, so all you do is just say "lol virgin teehee".

Go get an IQ above 100, and then come back.
>>
>>35545923
Why do you guys hate women so much? It's foolish to generalize.
>>
File: Born to whore extreme low res.jpg (866KB, 2828x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Born to whore extreme low res.jpg
866KB, 2828x1968px
>>35546260

Fuck off cunt

efhewufhwuhewuf
>>
File: Therapist whore.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Therapist whore.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
>>35546273

Can't dump my whole folder this time cause I don't have time
>>
>>35546250
What's the matter, you mad virgin boy? You angry that you'll never have sex, ever, and you'll alone and unloved with no family to carry on your legacy? Ha, "legacy". What legacy would you have to carry on anyway? Posting about how much of a virgin boy you are to the rest of your ugly virgin dicklet manlet echochamber? Your genes will not be passed on and that's for the good of mankind. Natural selection! Have fun stewing in your own impotent rage, virgin boy :)
>>
File: HYPERGAMY.png (164KB, 878x1226px) Image search: [Google]
HYPERGAMY.png
164KB, 878x1226px
>>35546283

And last one for now
>>
>>35546260
>foolish to generalize.
It's something called "experience" anon.
Would you go swimming with sharks in a necklace of steaks?
If you say that no, because they're probably bite you, you're GENERALIZING ALL SHARKS.
SHARK RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEE.

Do you see what I mean?
I've got plenty of experience to see that women only want your money and attention, and apart from family, I've never met any kind females, ESPECIALLY Westernized ones.
>>
>>35546292

Jokes on you I have children and hate women more than anyone on this site
>>
>>35546292
I sincerely pity you, but I'll still need to save that solid golden copypasta.
>>
>>35546308
If this is a man I'd hate to see what a woman with statistically "less brain cells" looks like
>>
>>35546329
I challenge you to the position of hating women the most on this site!

I despise women to the point of automatically knowing that their next move will be some way to whore money out of me, or to give them attention.

They serve no other purpose but to breed, and they have nothing to offer but a vagina.

They cannot be robots, because they are born pampered and loved by society, while we have been shunned and despised.
>>
>>35546364

I compiled this picture

>>35545394

And wrote the comments at the end, your move son
>>
>>35546260
Generalizing is ok if most people fit the generalization you idiot
>>
>>35546216
fuck off whiteknight retard
not original as fuck
>>
>>35546468
Ignore the lack of spaces, it's very zoomed out.

I TYPED the pic out after hours of research.
>>35545969

Checkmate m8.
>>
>>35546233
They can offer advice on what other women might think of you that a male friend may not know. Stuff like fashion or social cues.
>>
>>35546560
How can I be a whiteknight if I'm a woman? I'm just defending myself as everyone has a right to. You do know that women browse this board, right? Lol. Seriously, thousands of women come here every day to post and there's nothing you can do to stop it. So sorry if that makes you mad I guess? In fact, you've probably responded to a woman's posts more times than you can count, but this thought never crossed your mind because you just assume that everyone is the same as you (for no reason! there's no reason why this board can't be a woman's board as much as it is a men's one!). Silly virgin boy. When will you people learn?
>>
>>35546468
I've read all of the stuff you posted in the last few threads and I have some questions

How do you figure that all women, as in literally 100% of females on the planet, are utter shit?
Just like some men are dysfunctional, some women have to be dysfunctional as well, right?

If I understood your posts correctly, you say that women don't have genuine interests or passions and just pick up whatever they think will get them dick.
How does that work? How come some women are into history or seemingly unrewarding interests when they could be taking the easy path and blabbering about pop music and celebs?

I've never had a romantic experience with a girl but I've talked to a few and have encountered women who were pretty chill. As in, not cunts. Am I being tricked? It seems hard to believe that ALL women are merely pretending.
There are so many women on earth that you'd think at least a few thousand would be genuinely nice people.

Lastly, how do I apply what you're saying in order to lose my virginity? Since I'm unattractive, do I have to murder someone or is that not necessary
>>
>>35546612
Why the fuck would I care about fashion, and why would any non-faggot male care about it too?

And if I hate all women, why should I care what OTHER women think of me?

I've got 3 fellow Russian gopnik friends, and every weekend and sometimes during the week we just spend the entire time climbing abandoned construction sites, urban exploration, etc, while talking about the most meaningless shit, like upcoming vidyas that we can't play on our shitty used computers, or talk about how some place got busted by the police recently, or hell, how the family is going, and trust me, it's fun.

Can a woman do any of that?
>>
File: How to get women.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>35546574

Very impressive

Well I put together

>>35546273
>>35546283
>>35546305

These 3 and this
>>
>>35546704
>Why the fuck would I care about fashion, and why would any non-faggot male care about it too?
>And if I hate all women, why should I care what OTHER women think of me?
Women can hold positions of power and influence. If you aim to succeed in your field, a poor attitude towards them will probably hinder your progress, especially if you work in a field with lots of women such as biological research. I'm not even interested in women for sex, but they can have other uses.
>>
>>35546757
>tfw I'm going to join the military
I'll be underpaid and treated like a literal object but at least women won't bother me.
>>
>>35546702
Not samefag, but I also despise roasties.
The odds of you finding a TRULY decent female partner, are so low, it's probably time to give up, like I have.

There ARE a few good women left, but you'll NEVER find them.
>>
>>35546260
its foolish to be whiteknight
>>
>>35546757
No they can't.
Women are VERY easy to manipulate, even if they think they're the ones manipulating you.

I can hide my feelings pretty well.
>>
>>35546773
>treated like a literal object
Hey...almost like...how women are treated....and have always been treated....in male dominated societies across the globe............woahhhhhh.............
>>
>>35545969
>then
I stopped reading there. fix your grammar. your syntax is already cringe enough.
>>
>>35546814
I don't give a fuck roastie
Keep crying
>>
>>35546773
Well yeah, then you can probably ignore women, and might even score points with the bros for cracking jokes about how much they suck (who doesn't love a good joke?) But for other people, keeping women's thoughts in mind is useful fro. A purely pragmatic standpoint. And it's better not to get hot-headed if you want to deal with them because you're just gonna get drained.
>>
>>35546822
You can stay ignorant if you want, the rest of you kind has move on without you so it doesn't matter. Just that if you actually bothered to look at the world around you, you might do better in social situations? That could help you finally get laid
>>
File: Ancient viking beta uprising.png (75KB, 723x571px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient viking beta uprising.png
75KB, 723x571px
>>35546702
>How do you figure that all women, as in literally 100% of females on the planet, are utter shit?
>Just like some men are dysfunctional, some women have to be dysfunctional as well, right?

Well it's perspective, my theories are based on the idea that women are psychologically different than men due to their reproductive and physical biological differences and their sexual behavior is a result of that,same for men. The female reproductive system dictates they have to be hypergamous due to the fact they have a limited ability to have children. Whether you think women are shit because of that is a matter of opinion. And yes a lot of men are shit too.

>If I understood your posts correctly, you say that women don't have genuine interests or passions and just pick up whatever they think will get them dick.

Yes, because they don't have to peacock like men do. Men need to woo the girl to get vagina. Therefore they must have genuine skill and talent. Women just fake it because they have no need for it.

>How come some women are into history or seemingly unrewarding interests when they could be taking the easy path and blabbering about pop music and celebs?

They're either faking it because chad likes history, history that boosts their ego and self-validates them like women in leadership positions, or history that's sexually arousing like reading about dictators.

>I've never had a romantic experience with a girl but I've talked to a few and have encountered women who were pretty chill. As in, not cunts. Am I being tricked?

Yes, women are chill until they're not chill and become cunts

>There are so many women on earth that you'd think at least a few thousand would be genuinely nice people.

No it's biology

>Lastly, how do I apply what you're saying in order to lose my virginity?

Short answer, get tattoos, work out, be an aggressive life in the fast lane, drugs, sex and rock n roll, welcome to the jungle, pump and dump, gangster, snoop dog nigga, bad boy
>>
>>35546807
Eh, at higher levels of power and more competitive professions, there are some really clever women. Know thine enemy. Having a female friend has been useful in my career.
>>
>>35546704
>gopnik
you meant nigger?
>>
>>35546817
>Not understanding that English can be a second language, and that not everyone is born fucking fluent in it.

>>35546844
I'm not the samefag, but I'll stand by his side.

Women are all cruel whores, and I don't WANT to get laid.
I'm waiting until sexbots are a real invention, and I'll just fuck the shit out of an object that can't cheat on me with Tyrone.
>>
>>35546844
Top kek stay mad cunt
I'll hire a hooker if I want to get laid
>>
>>35546878
Yes I did.
We're degenerate, and we're proud of it.
So fuck off, roastie, go back to pleasing Tyrone.
>>
>>35546884
Ah, another insecure white boy that's tortured by the fact that it's inferior to so called "niggers".How could women prefer black men when they're all just violent monkeys with low IQs!?!?!? What, me?!?!? I'm not fucking RACIST!!!

>>35546905
No one loves you :)
>>
>>35546865
That's fucking depressing man
I guess it makes sense but it's horrible to think that there's absolutely no solution
>Women just fake it because they have no need for it
But what about genuine interest?
I don't watch anime for the peacock thing, I just like it. Can't women just like stuff?
>it's biology
How come submissive males exist then?
>>
File: Bad boys infrograph.jpg (494KB, 600x5865px) Image search: [Google]
Bad boys infrograph.jpg
494KB, 600x5865px
>>35546865
>Short answer, get tattoos, work out, be an aggressive life in the fast lane, drugs, sex and rock n roll, welcome to the jungle, pump and dump, gangster, snoop dog nigga, bad boy

By the way this won't work unless you actually have the values that match it

Selfishness, tendency to take risks, not thinking of the consequences, apathy and not giving a fuck, viewing people like objects or toys instead of human beings, being hot headed, using violence or intimidation to solve most of your problems or be willing to use violence because you don't know any better, disregard for the feelings of other people in pursuit of your own selfish desires.

Combined with tattoos and a bad boy look and you'll become pussy magnet
>>
>>35546305
>proposing to your girlfriend in a club
a lot of the stuff on red pill is good, but this seems fake.
>>
>>35546941
>No one loves you :)
wow you really hurt my feelings with that one you rancid whore
women are incapable of genuine love, at least hookers make my pee pee feel good
>>
>>35546941
Women prefer black men because:
>You want them for sex.
>You want them for their dick.
>You want them because you enjoy being abused and used, and treated like a dirty whore, because you ARE one.
>You enjoy having 'groid boyfriends because they give you attention and make you look popular and cool.
>You enjoy is because the mainstream media encourages it.

Women are, as well, rather foolish and incompetent, and thus look for mates that are *physically* superior.

Due to the fact that most blacks focus their time in the gym, they're generally more physically superior to your average white guy, and have more alpha personalities.

Women are just whores, and you can't deny that.

78% of all women have cheated on their husbands.
65% have a second man,
45% engage in constant sexual activity with their second man.
25% of the time, the second man is a close friend of the husband.

Fuck off whore.
>>
>>35546957
>Can't women just like stuff?

They can, but it'll be shit like TV shows on netflix like supernatural because the winchester brothers are so hot or soap operas. They won't like what you like for the reasons you like it.

>How come submissive males exist then?

Men are polygamous our reproductive systems mean we can fuck and fuck and fuck and produce literally thousands of children. The more sexual interests and tastes you have the more women you'll fuck. The last thing you want is the strict specific standards a woman has you'll limit the number of women you're willing to fuck. This is why men have more fetishes and a wider range of tastes than women. Some men like BBW, A cup tits, short hair, dykes, skinny girls, tall girls, scat, piss, shoes, feet, elbows, floor tiles.

Women however are limited, tall, big dick, square jaw etc
>>
>>35547017
>They won't like what you like for the reasons you like it.
That's what I don't get, why can't they like stuff because it's interesting? Why can men have genuine interest in a subject but not women?
>Men are polygamous
Sure but being submissive greatly restricts the pool of potential mates a man can have. To 0% basically because dom women don't exist.
>>
>>35547014
>78% of all women have cheated on their husbands
w-what?
>>
>>35547058
Yes.
I'm sorry pal, but that's the hardest pill to swallow.
Even tougher if your best friend is even a bit more successful then you, and if he is, I have BAD news.
>>
>>35546997
Someone sounds...upset? I love my boyfriend and he loves me...yet no one will ever care about you! Feels good

>>35547014
I prefer black man because they aren't racist, privileged cunts that think they're entitled to everything (e.g. white women). The fact that they can make me cum is a great bonus though, I must admit.
>>
>>35547076
can you give a source? that's legitimately disturbing
>>
>>35546093
>have LESS brain cells
I wish this meme would end. Brain cells are not the determinant of intelligence or maturity. Everybody loses connections during adolescent pruning, but does that make you dumber during this time? There is no apparent limit to the volume and time of long term memories, so it's not like we are "maxing out" our brain capacity. Not to mention, people have had HALF their brain removed and shown normal functioning and intelligence afterward.
It just annoys me to see this argument. If anything, if their smaller brains made them inherently less smart, that would make me hate them less, as I can just say they literally have no ability to act better.
>>
File: tumblr_mx72kvK7aE1sm2yjco1_1280.jpg (87KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx72kvK7aE1sm2yjco1_1280.jpg
87KB, 788x960px
>>35547099
See, my point has been proven.
Nothing else to do here.

Also, thanks to my white male privilege, the pic has been sponsored by Vlad's Inc.
>>
>>35547099
>I love my boyfriend
Until you find someone better, right? you're disgusting
>no one will ever care about you! Feels good
lol women really are poisonous beings
>>
>>35547102
On cheatonmyspouse.com 78% of women admitted to cheating on their husband or wanting to cheat on their husband
>>
>>35547046
>That's what I don't get, why can't they like stuff because it's interesting? Why can men have genuine interest in a subject but not women?

Because women have never been under the same pressures as men sexually. Women are pretty much ensured to reproduce from birth, there's no real risk of them not reproducing. All they have to do is exist and they'll have offspring. They're more worried if their sons reproduce or not hence why moms are always bitching about grandchildren to their sons.

Men however aren't, there's a huge fucking risk you'll never have children, so you have to be skilled, talented, rich, resourceful, aggressive etc. You need to have genuine interests in something to obtain those things. Men who aren't interested in anything don't reproduce. Men who are interested in fighting become great warriors and fuck all the other tribes women, men who are interested in farming have crops and have all the whores flock to them so they don't starve.

>Sure but being submissive greatly restricts the pool of potential mates a man can have. To 0% basically because dom women don't exist.

It does but I'm sure being sub isn't their only fetish. I mean I have over 100 fetishes I couldn't list them all if I wanted too. That means I'll fuck black girls, asian girls, arab girls, white girls, indian girls, fat girls, short girls, skinny girls, tall girls, bimbos, nerds, goths, MILFs, GILFs, dom girls, sub girls and fucking everything else too and have thousands and thousands of children because if you have a vagina there's something you can do that'll give me an erection and make me cum.

Women not so much, because they need to be attracted to quality men so they can have quality sons who will give them grandchildren. Men just need to be attracted to something that looks like it can give birth hence why you'll jerk off to monster girls and futas on /d/ like I do.

There's no such thing as a wasted cum load but there is such a thing as a wasted pregnancy.
>>
>>35547102
I can't find original sauce, but here are two more sources, not as intense, but still pretty bad.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040
https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html
>>
>>35547173
No, I really do love him. You might have trouble wrapping your tiny little virgin mind around that, since no one could ever bring themselves to care about a thing like you (I bet your own mother wishes she aborted you!), but I honestly love him, and I hope we'll be together for the rest of our lives. I know it's difficult to understand feelings or experiences that you can't relate to, or have no reference for, but I hope this gets through: I love my black boyfriend!
>>
>>35547176
>>35547202

I would beg the real figure to be anywhere from 40% to 70% based on paternity fraud rates combined with the fact that most of those are probably accidental pregnancies due to birth control.

>http://www.canadiancrc.com/newspaper_articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx
>>
File: 1440533438119.jpg (28KB, 557x495px) Image search: [Google]
1440533438119.jpg
28KB, 557x495px
>Went to shitty public high school
>During lunch period I'd usually wander around the campus and meet up with friends on the opposite, taking a shortcut through an old music room.
>One time I literally walked in on a girl being held down and punched in the gut by the local popular roastie while her friend read aloud the pinned girl's diary about her crush on chad.
>Mfw I noticed that exact chad laughing on the opposite side of the room while the pinned girl sobbed.
>Left without saying anything.

Why is bullying by girls so fucking sinister? At least with guys they'll just deck you and get it over with.
>>
>>35547234
Assuming this isn't bait, you're a despicable person and I genuinely, sincerely wish for you to suffer.
>>
>>35547234
>and I hope we'll be together for the rest of our lives.

You won't
>>
>>35547202
>20/20 and Men's Health Magazine chose three married women - a stay-at-home mom, a model and a production artist - to participate in a fidelity experiment.
whu....whoa....
>>
>>35546216
Where do you think you are? Did you come here from reddit for the "dank greentexts brah xD?" The kind of normalcancer that killed this board?
Or are you one of the tumblrinAs who want to role play some emo fantasy on this board, but were quickly informed that your suffering isn't on our level? And instead of taking that like an adult you try to use insults like virgin and loser on a board that, at least in it's resurrection, was intended for these very types of people. Sorry princess, but you don't belong here. You belong in the normal world, a world we would all kill to be. But because we can't, we're at least gonna protect our world from cunts like you.
>>
>>35547194
I guess that makes sense. I want to kill myself now.
>>
>>35547234
Kek, this is the biggest proof that all women are rancid and salty cunts who're there only to make you feel bad.

However, I took the Lord's hand, and ascended to abstinence.
I no longer seek putrid flesh, and I have become more then man.

I am virgin, however, it is my virginity that I value.
Your disgusting hole has been defaced by tens, if not hundreds of men.

Leave this board, immediately, and delete your heretic posts.
God bless all those that stay innocent.
>>
>>35547262
I won't. My boyfriend has a well paying job and we're probably going to get married soon. I won't have to work, I'll have a loving, trouble free life full of friends and great sex. Sorry to disappoint!

>>35547263
He loves me, so I think we kinda will :)
>>
>>35547202
>http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124040
>20/20 and Men's Health Magazine chose three married women

Wow, 3 ladies? Must be how all women are!

>https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html
>their cheating sources are online surveys on their site
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>35546640
You overplayed your hand. No women write like this. 6/10 bait.
>>
Damn i thought there would be image screencaps of Roasties getting schooled on social media, in this thread

Those are the fun ones
>>
File: How to get women 2.png (930KB, 1032x1102px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women 2.png
930KB, 1032x1102px
>>35547297
>He loves me,

Love doesn't last forever

>>35547282

Not much I can say there, it is how it is. The universe was designed to cause eternal suffering on the deepest levels. Schopanhauer was right, god is evil.
>>
>>35547234
My mother is actually very proud of me, and so is my father.

I am currently attending Waterloo for a PhD in Computer Software.

Western women, sadly, do not understand the value of a diploma, and think a Chad will always be there for them, but when your hole is loose, and your skin is sagging, you will be thrown away like the trash you are.

You do not love him, for you are incapable of love.

Thy are a heretic, and thy will be purged on the day of the cleansing.
>>
>>35546612
As a rule all men generally agree that women are the WORST place to get advice from women
>>
Womyn are gross just go gay.
>>
File: 1489545915262.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
1489545915262.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
Females are the most cruel gender, and they have no sense of sorrow or sympathy for their victims.

They are sociopathic, with violent tendencies.
A man will just give you a thrashing if he's mad, but he'll get over it.
A woman will hold a grudge, and wait until the best moment to ruin your life.
Women are evil, and they are an evil to abstain from.
>>
Women cannot be robots on several basic reasons.

The time for this shilling and degeneracy has come to an end.
Females have no rights to post on this board, and it shall remain like this forever.
Women will never realize the struggles of the true robot, the one rejected by society, unwanted by all, ignored by each and every person in the outside world.
Women are PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY incapable of feeling this emotion because they are pampered and loved by society. They cannot suffer as much as we do on a daily basis, yet they make it seem like their problems are so important.
They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.
The time for this has come to an end.
We shall cleanse /r9k/ of this scum.
>>
>>35547381
You should post more often
I'm not saying this ironically
>>
>>35547381
>They bask in attention, stating how they have "no bf", but have the ability to spread their legs and have hundreds and hundreds of men lining up.

This is true but something I learned recently

Women hold the key to sex, men hold the key to commitment
>>
>>35546884
you're posting on an english board, anon. perhaps you'd be better suited on a russian board or whatever backwards ass third world country you come from :^)
>>
>>35547397
>>35547412
I used to be big on here, but not anymore.
https://boards.4tan.org/r9k/thread/35126935/#35128755

But I'm back, for I sense heresy.
>>
>>35547428

Me too, TRIPFAG BROS
>>
>>35546060
What? You don't even have to hate women to realize that she took that picture because she thought she looked cute xddd :).
>>
>>35547419
Nah, I'm here to stay, comrade.
Yes, I'm Russian, and yes I do admit to that.

I'm sorry that our people see past your whorishness, and your degeneracy.
I am also sorry that your disgusting nature is of no concern to me.

Brothers of /r9k/, the time for this disgusting behavior has come to an end.

This is a safe haven for ROBOTS.
Not NORMIES, not ROASTIES, not WHORES.

Women are sociopaths.
Women are sluts.
Women are whores.
>>
>>35546186
This is bait.
Yes, the cat and dog analogy is apt, but that's the opposite of the point you "support".
We're on the same side but I find your style ham fisted and off-putting.
I like your enthusiasm, please try again.
>>
>>35547457
YES
PLEASE SAVE US
NORMIES HAVE TO BE PURGED
>>
great thread more pics pls
>>
>>35547436
Tripfag bros indeed.
If you really think anything, here's some of my older content.
https://boards.4tan.org/r9k/thread/35126323/

Women are all whores, and this cannot be denied.

They will cheat on you for no good reason, only because it brings them pleasure.
It brings them
>>
File: womenz.jpg (271KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
womenz.jpg
271KB, 608x2308px
kutbuktbkutbuktuknhetkletkj

luhouih
>>
>>35547457
>>35547482
this is straight up autistic, quit talking like we're in a video game
>>
>>35547547
No fuck you, get the fuck out normalslime
>>
File: wymynrape1.png (607KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
wymynrape1.png
607KB, 1400x823px
Why are there vagina support modules commenting in a woman hate thread as if their opinions hold the slightest weight?

TITS or GTFO
NOT WELCOME
>>
>>35547381
This board is dead anon. They're not going away.
/toy/ is a decent board for our kind though. A robot hobby that isn't entry level enough for twats or underage normies, unlike /co/ or /v/.
Wizchan is also your friend. They're super strict about the rules there, so the cunts have no incentive to stay.
I don't know why I still come here. I guess because the glory days of this place were something special, more than the other two places I recommend combined, and I stay here out of loyalty. But seeing this board fall from grace the past few years (especially the last one) is getting to be too much to bear. I can't continue fighting them and reminding deserving anons of what this place could be. Maybe it's time to finally accept that it's gone. We lost.
>>
>>35547559
I'm a khv, can't call me a normie you fucking autist quit ruining my board
>>
>>35547536

I tried to use that site to search my trip to find my older posts but I'm too retarded to do it
>>
>>35547563
Wizchan is slow as fuck though.
>>35547568
Then stop behaving like one
>>
>>35547336
About relationships with women, but not about women in general, in my experience. There's definitely some info you can get that a man may overlook. And apart from explicit advice, you can glean a lot from observing your female friend's behavior while you interact with her.
>>
>>35546273
You know what is truly weird about having to conduct these studies? That it needs to be done in the first place because women are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS.

You wouldn't need to do these studies; jump through hoops; PUA; fucking mysticism to decipher what women fucking wanted if they didn't LIE ALL THE TIME.

Men are straight honest and will tell you that they'd wife any woman who can get them hard - it's probably the same for women but due to their capricious nature, looks don't become an absolute factor (however it constitutes 90% of attraction).

Why are we studying women like they're not human? Come on women, tell me, why do men need to do this shit? Why are you cunts not honest?
>>
>>35547560

I have 4-5 studies on rape I'll read soon and make an infograph on like >>35546710
>>35546273
>>
>>35547573
I don't have to act like one because I'm not one, quit acting like a sonic loving aspie.
>>
>>35547596
Cheers UPRISING, you're one of the good trip fags. It sucks that you had to get burned so badly to get there, but you're out there doing needed works.
>>
File: sorry.png (32KB, 648x1140px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
32KB, 648x1140px
Having a relationship with a girl made me realize how fucked girls are
>>
File: Women sexual partners.png (405KB, 1888x754px) Image search: [Google]
Women sexual partners.png
405KB, 1888x754px
>>35547586

Women have cunning like men have strength

I could explain why in depth but I'm typing with 1 hand because I'm sleepy. Women need to lie due to dual mating, secure safety and security from a man tell him what'll keep him around true or not, women are more verbally social while men like to do shit, girls bully verbally, men bully physically etc
>>
File: womentoostronk.jpg (259KB, 891x576px) Image search: [Google]
womentoostronk.jpg
259KB, 891x576px
>>35547046
>Why can men have genuine interest in a subject but not women?
Low quality bait can only be answered in kind.
>>
lmao why is there always a triggered ''female'' and whiteknight in these threads. Do you guys really think ''stay mad, virgin! xd'' is a valid argument... I'm not a virgin or straight, disliking women is common sense. Though I probably dislike them for different reasons.
>>
>>35547628
>It sucks that you had to get burned so badly to get there

I'm still getting burned I get shit from people almost everytime I post
>>
>>35547639
What the fuck, this is soul crushing
>>
If you guys want,
>>35547591
This is my attempt at restarting the January Uprising.

The problem with roasties, is because they believe they are oh-so-kind, and so nice, yet they are the most manipulative and evil scum on this planet.

They bask in the emotions of males, and they exploit the feelings of others.
When they get exposed for this, they are mentally incapable of forming a good counter-argument so they use "BITTER VIRGIN" as an excuse.
They will use shitty points such as "OH YOU'RE JUST NOT NICE ENOUGH".

Women are GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED to act like whores.
>>
>>35547639
>Having a relationship with a girl made me realize how fucked girls are

You and me both, that skype convo. Common as fuck

>Omg I have these betas buying me shit LOL they're so stupid

It happens
>>
>>35547573
So? Between toy and wizchan you should be able to fulfill your needs to a degree.
I am creating a website right now that will harkon back to classic /r9k/, though, because I am not entirely satisfied with wizchan either (not the pace though just the culture isn't quite there). Invite only, one account per IP but you'll be completely anonymous to other users. This is just a measure to keep out the cancer. I will scour the internet and follow people from various other websites until I can correctly identify the robots, until I get to 500. Then I'll invite them, and then they can recommend others they see as one of us. I'll have to have the final say of course, vet them and all that. I will enforce classic /r9k/ culture, until it kind of sustains itself, and maybe develops into something even better.
>>
>>35547726
Brother, could I interest you in cooperation against a common enemy?

I always get shit whenever I post because my last attempt at a rebellion got fucker over in the arse, due to an incredible amount of roasties.
>>
File: thingir.png (17KB, 635x354px) Image search: [Google]
thingir.png
17KB, 635x354px
>>35547677
The weird thing was it empowered me. I actually got sucked into the spell.

I broke it off eventually, and she didn't take it well. But yeah, girls are terrifying.
>>
>>35547736
>invite only
How does that work if I don't use social media or any other kind of website with usernames?
>>
>>35547659
also, women are way more homophobic than guys, just different way. Female friends don't exist.
>>
The most cruel thing about women is the fact that they WILL abuse you no matter what.

No matter how kind you are to them, no matter what you do, they will still find a way,
To exploit everything you've done for them.
They are angsty about everything, and they are upset about the slightest thing.
They expect to be treated like royals, yet they desire to be equal to us.

Women as a gender, are on their last legs.
They have no other purpose but to reproduce in this day and age.
Feminism is the display of this last stand, and they will continue to become more and more expressive in their hate for men.

The reason for this is quite simple.
As companions, men make better friends, and are much more interesting and pleasurable to be in a conversation with.

Women are shallow, and they only offer a vagina.
This is the main problem with them.
>>
File: 038_e0Ws1Bu.jpg (31KB, 318x203px) Image search: [Google]
038_e0Ws1Bu.jpg
31KB, 318x203px
>>35547381
oh shit you're that guy that tried that r9k rebellion a few weeks back, right?
where have you been vlad. the board has just gotten shittier without your armies defending the quality of it.
>>
>>35547754

I'll be honest with you, any attempt to get rid of the women and whiteknight beta bitches on this board will fail. The women on here are the worst of the worst, I mean these bitches are failures. They're so fucked up/fat/ugly they need to come on here and seek attention and self-validation from the most desperate pathetic lonely and depressed of men. They can't even get normal average guys let alone chad to give them any attention these women are real fucking losers.

Because they're such giant failures and massive losers they'll do ANYTHING to hold onto what they have here. I mean they're not going to fucking leave easy. Combine that with the fact the men here are so desperate, thirsty, pathetic, uneducated and just plain fucking stupid when it comes to women they think that riding in on their little pony and defending her maidens honor against guys like you and me will get them some e-pussy. When in reality she might reward with them the honorable position of orbiter and "buys me steam games" guy.

It's an uphill fight
>>
>>35546216
Check the board you're in kabab and then leave
>>
File: 1436883996760.jpg (16KB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
1436883996760.jpg
16KB, 241x241px
>>35547761
>MFW people tell me "go talk to that girl over there, she's probably just as insecure and shy as you are!"
>MFW people conflate whores caking themselves with make up with having low self esteem

Rule of fucking thumb: NEVER approach a woman on the grounds that she's "timid" and "pure". NEVER.
>>
>>35547811
This is me, brother.
And I am truly sorry for abandoning the fight.

I've traveled lands, and I've lost many things in life.

I have returned now, though, and the time for the war is now.

We will fix /r9k/.
We will fix our homeland.
>>
>>35547761

This is the kind of girl I'd abuse, a lot. Breaking women like this used to be a hobby of mine
>>
>>35547245
because women are literal sadists.
they get a fucking kick out of making others suffer, especially other women it seems.
>>
>>35547890
>Breaking women like this
How?
I wish I had the confidence and charisma to go around destroying women's self esteem
>>
>>35547234

Your nigger bf should have the Oj Simpson syndrome.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. It happened to lovely Nicole who prefers only BBC...
>>
>>35547862
women are never "shy" or "pure."
it's all just an act
everything they do is fucking fake and out of attention or some other ulterior motive
they should all just fucking die
>>
>>35547639
>i will will
she didn't and she won't

roasties love the attention, which is why they string orbiters along
>>
>>35547900
>Confidence and Charisma
You don't need those things.
Have you never seen those 8-10/10 girls walking around with pig ugly men? Its because the guy provides her with the one thing women love above money, sex and status...DRAMA.

If you can provide a woman with a nearly limitless source of contrived social drama they'll be putty in your hands.
>>
>>35547900

It took a long time, I mean months, years in one case. It's a slow process of psychological abuse and manipulation that honestly started with me just being horny online and women pissing me off that led to me ruining them FOR LIFE. I mean these bitches are FUCKED forever. The shit I did to them damaged them so bad they'll be 80 fucking years and still suffer from the affects. All you need to do is break them enough they do one stupid thing and cross that little moral line in their end and then it's all fucking over, gang bangs, cheating, drugs, suicide attemots, prostitution. Ruined forever man
>>
File: 56.jpg (28KB, 439x384px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
28KB, 439x384px
>>35547639
>i love it, you are so brutal
>crush him
>crush him
all women must die
>>
>>35547949
If you can or have the time, please fucking greentext of these.
I wanna know how you made these cunts suffer. I wanna read the final line and feel their pain, as their pain brings me pleasure.
Tell me how you took the fight to the roastie, anon.
>>
ROASTIES OF 4CHAN.

Why can't you understand that you simply cannot suffer anywhere as much as men do on a daily basis?

You are born pampered and loved by society, always favored in every way.
This board HAS no place for you because you have no idea what suffering even is.

You cannot be rejected by society, you do not know the feeling of true pain and the realization that not a single person in this world appreciates you.

You can spread your legs, and 1000s of Chads and Orbiters will line us to have a turn or be your boyfriend.

This board DOES NOT welcome you or your kind.
You CANNOT be robots.

(((FEMBOTS))) WILL NOT DIVIDE US, BROTHERS.

>DESTROY.
>DEFEND.
>DEGRADE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CLEANSE OUR BOARD.
CLEASE OUR LANDS.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35547639
>>35547761

See and girls like this, these were my favorites. Cause they were a challenge, they'd put up a little resistance and I liked it, it was like a sport and the trophy was watching them cry in frustration at the end. Watching their little queen bitch act crumble as they fell to pieces wondering what happened. They were so smug and superior thinking they had it all, until they didn't and the they just cry like the cunts they are, watching their little fucked up slut brains short circuit and burn out. Yeah I had my failures and I lost a few times and ran into shit myself. But in the end it was worth it.
>>
>>35545923
>haha xd why won't he forgive me help
>>
>>35548003
BUT I NEED FEMBOT THREADS TO GET THEIR CONTACT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I WANT A GF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35548047
>You will never get a gf on /r9k/.
>Go to >>>/soc/ if you really want a whore for a companion.
>>
File: 1449261360048.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449261360048.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35548047
>wanting a 3dpd gf
this was your first mistake
>>
>>35547975

I would but I promise you if any of the girls I fucked over browse this board and I suspect some do. They will immediatly recognize who I am I mean just reading this might tip some of them off and I'm not interested in having vengeful sluts trying to cause problems for me. A friend of mine had been fucking with this cunt on and off for about 7 years. We left her alone for 3 years and then we came back under fake accounts and the second she suspected it was us two she freaked the fuck out and did a disappearing act. Wiped everything and vanished. And she was one of the girls we went easy on. She was just a bitch we'd go after when we were bored with nothing else to do.
>>
>>35547639
>be ugly girl
>men say the same shit about me in their Skype messages
Am I supposed to feel bad that attractive people think that looks make someone superior?
>>
>>35548084
>>35548097
>>35548104

>You will never get a gf on /r9k/.

LATE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUT SHE LEFT ME, WE WERE TOGETHER FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS

BUT NOW I WANT ANOTHER FEMBOT/FEMANON GF

YOU
WILL
NEVER
STOP
ME

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35547172

how about you take a second to put these numbers into context?

>suicide victims
might have something to do with the fact that three times more men than women own guns in the us. gun ownership is associated with higher rates of suicide and homicide. the gender disparity in suicides is tied to the fact that over half of people who successfully kill themselves do so with a gun

>homeless people
women and girls who live on the street for extended periods of time usually end up victims of sex trafficking (70% female victims), which removes them from the headcount of the homeless but makes for a different type of shitty life

the workplace fatalities statistic seems accurate, since the public union died a merciless death in the us and osha isn't worth shit. I hope that you've found this context enlightening.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-07-06-17.png (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-07-06-17.png
207KB, 720x1280px
Daily reminder
IF SHE FLIRTS STAY ALERF
>>
File: 1485283342322.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485283342322.png
35KB, 888x305px
NEVER GIVE IN
TO ROASTIE WOMEN
>>
File: 1477355107565.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477355107565.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>35548219
>man loses his ability to have sex, and this is such a detrimental flaw that the woman begs him to let her sleep with other men.
i dont even know how to react. They say all men are about is sex, but what the fuck is this?
Is the only reason this girl was with this guy was because of the sex?
Is sex the only fucking thing she cares about in a relationship?
Holy fuck, women are cancer.
>>
File: 876543322.png (2MB, 1764x1256px) Image search: [Google]
876543322.png
2MB, 1764x1256px
Origano mai amino meamoso
>>
>>35547772
>women are way more homophobic than guys, just different way.

This is true. Women are friends with fags, but are completely disgusted by men who have had sexual contact with other men. I remember seeing a study that said the most off putting thing for women was a guy who's had sex with another man.

Women view men who are attracted to other men as lesser men, even though they don't say it, that's why they are so put off by bi men. Seem effeminate to them.
>>
>>35548189
Where is the rest of this damn it...
>>
>>35547546
still heavy though. she is 60 kg and i'm 60 kg. I'm 175 cm and she is less. she is still fat though.
>>
>>35548189
how did this end? im curious
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-16-54-10.png
332KB, 720x1280px
>>35548287
Who cares she just complains about her feelings of guilt anyways
>>
>>35548256
lmao its true tho

these bitches claim they deal with all kinds of shit yet everything is handed to them
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-13-06-48-10.png (201KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-13-06-48-10.png
201KB, 720x1280px
>>35548287
>>35548318

>>35548317
He blows her off and she keeps trying to find a way to get him to forgive her because she wants to have a relationship with other men
>>
>>35548318
See, again.
The only fucking thing women seem to care about is having sex.
So much so that this cunt didn't even care about using protection.
Mother of God, there can't be more like this, right?
Are all women such whores?
>>
File: 1451084829659.png (184KB, 845x589px) Image search: [Google]
1451084829659.png
184KB, 845x589px
Fucking roasties make them toastie
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>35548318
>literally cucks her husband because he was working hard to supply for his family.
They have no shame. Are they even human?
>>
File: 1453569084202.png (59KB, 923x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453569084202.png
59KB, 923x640px
>>35548358
No fucking clue man they need their axe wounds stitched up
>>
>>35547546
convenient that this pig slop whores learn that there are "no excuses!!1 xpd!!" the second they stop letting them slop out of their snouts while mainlining crisco and remember all about "muh conditions" and "muh not your sex object" again as soon as something goes wrong and they hit the hagen daz hard
>>
>>35548362
kek this one was just humorous.
roastie got played like the idiot she was.
>>
File: shitty pepe.jpg (499KB, 1134x1064px) Image search: [Google]
shitty pepe.jpg
499KB, 1134x1064px
>>35548385
i fucking hate women reeeeeeee
>>
>>35548362

See this is what I advocate

Be this guy, don't be MGTOW. Use women like objects, just be emotionally MGTOW
>>
File: fuckbanksandindiansjackson.jpg (56KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbanksandindiansjackson.jpg
56KB, 350x519px
>>35548434
what if you just don't have the energy for the emotional warfare and would prefer to just minimize them in your life as much as possible?

thoughts on the MGTOW/acquire currency/sex doll pills?
>>
>>35548395
thats so fucked
I wouldve got in a drunk rage and start beating the shit out of the dude
>>
File: ms.98.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ms.98.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>35548465

Sex dolls are great, so are fleshlights, onaholes, VR porn. It's all great stuff, I honestly just see women as sex toys.
>>
>>35548511
Would you say we have reached a point in evolution where females stop being necessary as a gender, and we're on our way to replacing conventional sex with laboratory breeding?
As in, harvesting female egg cells, and fertilizing them with male sperm?

Up to the 80s, females were respectable, and actually had value to be around with, and deserved to be treated with respect.

Now they are literally all cock-hungry sluts, with abused and used holes.

Sex dolls are clearly superior to women, and the only reason we keep them around is for sex.
>>
File: womanstandards.png (260KB, 1040x638px) Image search: [Google]
womanstandards.png
260KB, 1040x638px
>>35548511
I get that.
I had two older sisters and a pretty overbearing mother so I'm just too vulnerable to their bullshit.
I wouldn't argue that much with the description of bitter, but really it's just a simple cost-benefit analysis for me.
Actual women are shit and I can't find a good reason to play their game. All of their bargaining chips are poisonous and made of sand, for me at least.
If I could successfully pump n dump without it taking a huge toll on me I would, but I would never give anything to these wretched creatures in return, that ship sailed a decade ago. I like your style, though, keeping winning against those cunts.
>>
File: cake-free-licence-commons-image.jpg (51KB, 624x349px) Image search: [Google]
cake-free-licence-commons-image.jpg
51KB, 624x349px
>>35546292

genetic legacy is a meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SGtLskFgEg
>>
>>35548573
>Would you say we have reached a point in evolution where females stop being necessary as a gender, and we're on our way to replacing conventional sex with laboratory breeding?
>As in, harvesting female egg cells, and fertilizing them with male sperm?

Yes of course, women are well on their way out. Whether or not they'll stop progress legally is another matter all together.

I mean at the moment the vagina market is controlled by women, once we have a real genuine alternative to women they just won't be needed anymore. The free market will essentially render them useless, why fuck a woman whose nagging, stupid, cunty, demanding etc when you have a cheaper stress free alternative. It'll hit civillisation hard in the short term but if we make it out of it ok I predict women will go extinct and we'll just become a one sex species.

>>35548576

To each his own, my sex drive is way too high to ever go fully MGTOW.
>>
>>35548652
Perfect robot waifus when?
>>
>>35548576
>don't be too fat
The standard used to be "don't be fat". But women decided that was too much, too unfair/unrealistic/unattainable. So now it's "don't be TOO fat".

Maybe the image should just skip the bullshit and put on the woman's side "ur alrdy attractive grrl, ur purrfect in evry way XD".
>>
>>35548652

I mean one of the reasons I supported gay marriage was because who said I need to be gay? I don't need to fuck my husband. My husband can be my best bro and we can both be straight and just fuck bitches on the side and we're 100% protected from de facto divorces and other bullshit because we're married plus we get the legal benefits. How can a whore take my shit when I'm married to my husband, and he'll back me up 100% on everything I say in court. Literally nothing saying two straight men can't get married.
>>
>>35548652
>To each his own, my sex drive is way too high to ever go fully MGTOW.
This is logical, it's a biological imperative. As I said, I respect that you do what you have to, to fulfill your needs.
I'm just an unhelpfully stubborn, odd duck.
In my early 20s I was obese, went on a 52 day fast, haven't been overweight since (been in and out of shape.)
My life isn't overly happy but I refuse to be ruled by my impulses, it's not a path I would recommend to everyone, certainly.
>>
File: 1473395141670.jpg (90KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473395141670.jpg
90KB, 1200x675px
>>35548652
I honestly hope that there is a real gender war, so that there's finally an excuse to just fucking execute them en mass.
God, artificial wombs when? Roaming female genocide squads when?
Male only human race when?
Shit needs to happen soon.
>>
>>35548739
>My life isn't overly happy but I refuse to be ruled by my impulses

We want what we desire, we cannot choose the desires we have. I desire women and I wish to be desirable to women so I can obtain them with little effort. I cannot change what I what, for it was decided by something deep inside me I have no control over.

>Man can indeed do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wants

I pretty much encourage taking the nigger approach and leaving single moms everywhere if you want kids.
>>
Here's a rating of females from worst to decent,

>American women.
>Westernized women.
>Black women.
>Latin women.
>Western European women.
>Asian women.
>Eastern European women [NON-WESTERNIZED ONES, NOT THE AMERICA-WORSHIPPING ONES.]

>Left hand.
>Right hand (I'm a righty)
>>
File: UPRISING CRASH.webm (484KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
UPRISING CRASH.webm
484KB, 450x340px
>>35548764

Me too, it'll happen we were just born in a shit time
>>
File: 1489035832291.jpg (246KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1489035832291.jpg
246KB, 1000x1415px
>>35546640
I know thinks bait but I want all anons to know, this is how women respond. They will insult, they will particularly attack a man's sexuality. The roastie is easily seen. Recognize the roastie threat.
>>
File: female preferences.png (666KB, 1594x944px) Image search: [Google]
female preferences.png
666KB, 1594x944px
>>35548576
That image reminds me of this.
>>
>>35548830
>literally flew out of her shoes
my fucking sides are in orbit
>>
File: 16537884375.jpg (24KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
16537884375.jpg
24KB, 680x486px
>>35548847
>those fucking names
Never have i laughed harder in my life.
>>35548830
i just wish it'll happen in our lifetime.
>>
File: IMG_5305.jpg (54KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5305.jpg
54KB, 1024x576px
>>35545923
I don't have any problems with women like the rest of you autistic faggots.

However... jeez, this girl seems like a cunt.
>>
File: What women want.jpg (114KB, 593x541px) Image search: [Google]
What women want.jpg
114KB, 593x541px
>>35548847

This is my view of female prefences

>Bad boy
>Big dick
>>
File: 1428011425935.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428011425935.gif
1MB, 800x800px
I wasn't expecting such a bomb of truth, how could I have been so blind? This isn't right. They need to pay for such things yet at the same time they're a necessity if we ought to continue our species, what do lads?
>>
>>35548810
>Man can indeed do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wants.
Sums it up.
>>
>>35548299
You're just a skinny manlet, though. She's packing with muscles and fat in breasts and butt.
>>
>>35545923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_HSzwQ5b8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg

>Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.

>The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.

>The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.

>So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.

http://archive.is/Qmo7M

https://twitter.com/scoopry/status/723905967620915200

http://scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

Do you understand now? Women want nothing to do with white men. You're all frustrated and refuse women because they want to party and get fucked by black men. Deal with it.

>>>/gif/10235961
>>>/gif/10239466
>>>/gif/10239910

Look at the absolute ecstasy these women feel from being with black men. You hate women because they will never, ever feel that with you and refuse to be with you. Deal with it you pathetic little shit stains.
>>
File: 1463443460417.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1463443460417.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>35548882
>develop artificial wombs
>develop sex bots and vr porn
>establish the female genocide legions
purge humanity from the cancerous leech that is the female
>enter an unforeseen era of prosperity and advancement as we no longer have the burden of needing to chase 3dpd
>colonize the universe and live happily ever after
I can't wait for the future.
>>
>>35548920
>deal
This.
Gynocide when?
>>
When in your opinion, did the last good women die out, anons?

I'd say the last good women were born in the 40s-50s in Europe, up to 70s in Eastern Europe, and 30s in America.
>>
>>35548997
European women are just as shitty as American ones believe me
French cunts are fucking unbearable
>>
>>35549018
Frenchies were Westernized, and all of Europe is basically Americanized now.

I'm a Rusfag, and I'd say OLDER Russian women, I mean, in their 50s and 60s are the last women with any decency.

Anything after are typically sluts.
>>
>>35549032
Sex robots can't come soon enough.
I'm scared they'll get automatically banned though
>>
>>35549018
>French cunts

Not a single one has refused a black or Arab man. The French language is dying out and the French people will be replaced by the superior Arabs from Algeria and Tunisia and Africans. Deal with it. 84% of French women have had affairs with black or Arab men and 54% have admitted to getting pregnant by a non-Frenchman.

Most common name in France is Mohammad by far. Embrace your roll as the cuck and pay your taxes to support the bull and his children.
>>
>>35549043
Naah.
I doubt it.

There are way too many betas in power, and there are too many for this.

Women won't be able to resist.
>>
>>35548511
>the way fingers and nails jiggle
Creepy as fuck
>>
>>35548189
> young woman whom'st've openly admits being into "hook up culture" is unable to stay faithful to monogamous partner, who started out as a hookup

WOAH DUDE, I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!!!!
>>
>>35549070
I hope so. Men who buy them will be seen as the scum of the earth though, but who cares
>>
>>35549032

There were never any good women, they were but a dream we created to justify why man ever wanted them at all.
>>
>>35546773
Until you have a female NCO or a boot come to your unit. She'll pick up rank faster than you, and she'll do far cooler things than you will, mostly because her vagina is magical in the field
>>
>>35549116
Even in combat arms?
I can't imagine women NCOs starting shit in infantry or even artillery
>>
>>35549109

You'd be amazed at the number of 10/10 chads who would buy sexbots

>No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is a man somewhere who is sick of her shit
>>
>>35549142
There's still a long way to go until sex dolls manage to overcome that creepy uncanny valley appearance
>>
>>35549114
Now, mate, do you think your mother was a whore?
>>
>>35546817
>being THIS much of a grammar fag
CHECK YOUR PRIORITIES FAGGOT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35549180

Yes

>>35549177

Honestly it doesn't bother me
>>
File: 1488921957827.png (228KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488921957827.png
228KB, 450x450px
>try to start woman hate thread on /pol/
>they just ignore it

I hate /pol/ so fucking much. They are the most bluepilled cuckold board on this website.
>>
>>35548920

An inconvenient truth for white boys. Stay woke
>>
>>35546814
>muh patriarchy
yeah, you'd be happy about that evil patriarchy if your country was full of shitskins who actually don't give a fuck about women's rights because their home countries don't have any.
>>
>>35549206

They're busy blaming the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Women are innocent, perfect, sweet, loving, caring, perfect creatures but the JOOOOOOOS made them awful. Nevermind in asian cultures where the JOOOOS have almost no influence women are the same there as they are anywhere else.
>>
>>35549206
/pol/ are like fucking orbiters
they acknowledge that modern women are whores, but refuse to believe that they should be abandoned; and they act like typical normies when they spout shit like "lol just be confident and get a qt pure virgin gf it isnt so hard xddd"
And a lot of posters there claim to be married with children.

/pol/ is just a fucking normie board
>>
>>35549206
>They are the most bluepilled cuckold board on this website.
Yeah, when it comes to women they are the biggest fucking cucks, even worse than us autists.
>>
>>35548175
suicide by gun is less common
homelessness is counted to what home you are registered to, good luck registering yourself to the fucking brothel.
>>
File: 1449444296587.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449444296587.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
Why are women incapable of raising children by themselves?
>>
>Men are not troubled to hear a man dispraised, because they know, though he be naught, there's worth in others; but women are mightily troubled to hear any of them spoken against, as if the sex itself were guilty of some unworthiness.
http://www.theabsolute.net/minefield/woman.html
>>
>>35549206
They'd rather kill a fellow men over an STD ridden whore than acknowledge that women are just dirt that should be swept away from the planet and replaced with artificial wombs and waifu cyborgs.
>>
>>35548920
Post this on /pol/
Originally of course
>>
These threads are great motivation to never, ever date, because there's no way to tell if the guy pretending to like you or give the smallest shit about your hobbies or interests is just looking to spitefuck you so he can ditch you later and brag about taking your virginity on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum because his last girlfriend was a cunt.

Video games are the only answer.
>>
File: 1428042676297s.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1428042676297s.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>35548189
>felt it was my obligation to finish having sex with him
what a dumb fucking whore
>>
>>35549441
Not lying, r9k really made me consider any woman I see outside, a filthy, degenerate whore who can't sexually control herself and every little child girl a future degenerate roastie.
>>
File: statham.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
statham.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>35547297
Either fake or just plain stupid.

Read out loud what you type, seriously.
>>probably going to maybe someday kinda think of getting married soon

>>we kinda I think maybe perhaps be together forever

lol seriously has to be a troll, the whole prefer black man and bringing up race.

I feel sorry for the guy sticking his dick in you, instead of just be a man you make it about his skin color, so everyone already sees you are racist as fuck.

He should run but hey seems he already is, if he has a high paying job and you have been together awhile and he loves you so dang much and he hasnt asked your marry him? Yeah then it aint gonna happen, he is fucking side snatch.

no need to say sorry to dissapoint, you already dissapoint everyone around you. here some smileys for your trouble :);):):P:D:B cause you seemed so obssessed with trying to convince yourself your life isnt a downward spiral and you are aging like milk.
>>
File: 1489611336567.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1489611336567.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>>35549367
Makes me so fucking Angry
>>
>>35546283
Going on /r/adultery or /r/theredpill will make you hate woman within 15 minutes of browsing.
>>
>>35548395
>rather err on aggressive side than on passive one
note taken.
>>
>>35549206
they need to stop blaming cultural marxism and accept the fact that all women are like that. we used to have a system that made women responsible but over the years we have allowed women to practice their bad side of nature without the consequences. if they want to fix this problem they need to remove the welfare state and don't give women the right to vote. women voted for feminist laws in the first place because they are the majority of voters.
>>
>>35546060
NEWFAGS GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35546216
Man that was some tough banter there, m80 xD
>>
>>35548876
I'm bad dick big boy, does it count?
>>
>>35549802
>I'm bad dick big boy
4 you
>>
>>35549800
>triggered: the post
Please control yourself
>>
>>35548876
No, they want confidence associated with big dick.
>>
File: tom.jpg (5KB, 292x200px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
5KB, 292x200px
>>35549850
You got me there m8. Your leddit friends will love those dank screencaps.
>>
>>35547655
>b..b...bbut women are more faithful! Men are nothing but horny dogs!
Women caught lying and btfo. Thanks for the pic.
>>
i wanna keep this thread alive so here have a bump
>>
>>35549282
Brave Aryan LARPers and assistant managers with a drive to protect their wive's sons.
>>
>>35548576
is mostly accurate but I think women are at least expected to be clean and not smell bad.
>>
Does anyone else find makeup disgusting? They cake their face in goop to fucking deceive you and they get that shit on everything as well. Gross in all ways.
>>
File: alex_awoo.jpg (166KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alex_awoo.jpg
166KB, 900x1200px
>>35549524
>implying you should have any reservations about this obvious truth
the conditioning is real
>>
>>35550347
They're putting makeup for Chads not for you.
>>
>>35547099
>I prefer black men because they aren't racist
>White women are all privileged cunts
Hello?
>>
>>35546273
That's because more attractive, dominant men ARE better. It's an objective fact! Why hate women for being opportunists?
>>
>my mother smoked and drank while I was in the womb
>never breastfed me
>doesn't even know who my father is
>gave me away to my grandmother when I was five
>my grandmother, who is an idiot that believes she never does anything wrong, let be consume junk all the time growing up which ruined my health
Single women should not be able to raise children. It should be fucking illegal.
>>
>>35550550
hit the nail in the coffin my friend
surely there must be a correlation between becoming a sperg and being ""raised"" by a single mother, right?
fucking hell. it really should be illegal
>>
>>35549251
No, the Jews are the ones keeping men from beating the shit out of women and making them mind. Feminism was one of their ploys to destroy civilization so they can further establish the NWO. You should read the Abigail Adams letters. Women haven't changed, but at least they were restrained. Were.
>>
>>35549367
>dad was a drug addict who used to steal money from me when i was 10 years old just so he could do crack
>kicked him out
>never been to jail
>not violent
>not a rapist
>no mental illness

My mother raised me properly, but from a young age i realized not to take advice from her, and because my dad is a druggie, i literally have no one to talk to about any of my problems.
>>
>>35545923
God I fucking hate women. Thank you for these threads they keep me sane.
>>
I'm an asexual guy, so I don't have a dog in this fight personally.

I don't get why guys get so pissed at women for sleeping around in their 20s and settling down in their 30s. Guys do the exact same thing. Is it just jealousy because women have an easier time sleeping around?
>>
>>35546640
>silly virgin boy
Damn you cunts are fucking retarted
>>
>>35551013
its cause they expect you to settle down with them when theyre past their prime and damaged goods.

by then their looks are fading and their vag is stretched out.

Shes not settling down cause she wants to, its out of desperation. "i cant get chad cock anymore so ill settle with some guy who worked his whole life to build his life and just leech off him."
>>
>>35551013
>Guys do the exact same thing

The top 15% or so, yes.
>>
>>35546814
>male dominated societies across the globe
Point to me one female dominated society that was successful in comparison to a male dominated one.
>>
>>35551087
>by then their looks are fading and their vag is stretched out.

I mean I guess if all you care about is their looks, then this is true. But guys' looks are often fading by their 30s too. Particularly if they've taken the time to work on their careers, they likely don't have as much time to eat healthy and work out as they did when younger.

And vaginas don't get stretched out by frequent sex. At least not any noticeable amount. A baby can go through there and it recovers about 95%. No cock in the world is going to stretch it out anywhere near that much.

>Shes not settling down cause she wants to, its out of desperation.

Isn't the same true of guys though? They can't get the hot 22 year old any more, so better settle down with what they can get?
>>
>>35551159
>The top 15% or so, yes.

So it is jealousy that women have an easier time fucking around in their 20s?
>>
File: 1460841292045.jpg (98KB, 854x324px) Image search: [Google]
1460841292045.jpg
98KB, 854x324px
>>35550953
Your welcome komerade
>>
>>35551252
these never get old
the sweet, sweet taste of roastie hubris
>>
File: 1457413490488.jpg (133KB, 582x590px) Image search: [Google]
1457413490488.jpg
133KB, 582x590px
>>35551227
Let me shut down this fag for my brothers
>>
>>35551248
I think it's degenerate behavior so accusing me of being jealous of something I consider harmful is nonsensical, unless you're a dense roastie looking for anything you can grab on to shame.
>>
File: 1489030651791.jpg (57KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1489030651791.jpg
57KB, 535x666px
>>35551288
Asww yea brother
>>
>>35551294
Well shit man, intentionally stretching it out with enormous toys and two-handed fisting is a little different than a normal vag that's just had a bunch of cocks in it.
>>
>>35551369
Same concept. If the cocks get larger so does her vag.
>>
>>35551340
>unless you're a dense roastie looking for anything you can grab on to shame.

Like I said, I'm an asexual dude, so I'm not really on one side or the other.

But if you find both men and women sleeping around a lot to be degenerate, that's a self-consistent belief and I have no issues with it.

It's the guys who insult women for sleeping around but would do the exact same thing given the opportunity that I don't get.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with a woman that has had a bunch of other people's toothbrushes in her mouth.
>>
>>35545923
Basically what the fitizen is saying in that picture is that women are cruel bitches because for some reason they don't assume that some dumb faggot virgin on the Internet will think she is trying to insult him personally.
Get laid faggots
>>
File: Nice try roastie.png (31KB, 821x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nice try roastie.png
31KB, 821x360px
>>35548175
>the gender disparity in suicides is tied to the fact that over half of people who successfully kill themselves do so with a gun

Bitch pls. Most suicides aren't done by gun. Just google.
>>
>>35551392
The biggest (human) cock in the world is nowhere near the size of two fists put together.

And most women aren't going to fuck a ton of huge cocks. The average woman has like 11 sexual partners. All of them are most likely going to be within 2 standard deviations of average. That's maybe an inch and a half of difference. Unless you're extremely small, it's not going to be noticeable.
>>
File: womenfood.png (371KB, 525x709px) Image search: [Google]
womenfood.png
371KB, 525x709px
>>35551413
I'm sure you are. Go get your T levels checked.

>It's the guys who insult women for sleeping around but would do the exact same thing given the opportunity that I don't get.

Women and men are not the same. Don't treat us like we are. A promiscuous man is a superior man. A promiscuous woman is a worthless whore.
>>
File: 1406733904105.png (1MB, 1652x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1406733904105.png
1MB, 1652x1080px
>>35548189
>I knew nothing of consent

This isn't real. No one is this retarded. Well...maybe
>>
>>35551480
>Women and men are not the same. Don't treat us like we are.

Of course you are, you both have the urge to procreate as often as possible with as many people as possible. That's not a gender-specific thing.

I'm thinking I hit the nail on the head that you're jealous women have an easier time finding lots of sexual partners.
>>
>>35551466
No man I'm not saying it becomes the size of a fist just that it stretches in proportion to what frequently goes in
>>
>>35548830
What is this from? Are they supposed to be protesting or something?
>>
File: 1477323751262.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477323751262.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>35551608
>women and men are the same because both genders want to reproduce
>I'm thinking I hit the nail on the head that you're jealous women have an easier time finding lots of sexual partners.

If you just declare you are right there is not much room to explain things to you is there? You're being intentionally obtuse.
>>
>>35551252
>>35551288
pretty sure it's fake
I'm not sure women can feel anything at all
>>
>>35547297

>mentions bfs job
>mentions marriage
>mentions friends
>mentions sex
>doesn't mention loving it's bf

You literally show yourself to be a selfish, goldigging, unloving whore.
>>
>>35551013
>guys do the same thing too
Not the case, in a college campus it was found that a massive proportion of women take part in casual sex compared to a very small number of guys. So it's the top percent of males fucking all the females. And the reason for all the hate against women, it's the only thing they're interested in is fucking until they can't do it anymore while men go into live their lives and keep hobbies and often start new ones well after they've left the dating market. Women only think about sex so it's impossible for them to be of any interest to a man. And then they go onto say they deserve even more rights then they already have is even more cause to hate the roasties.
>>
>>35547457
Are you that guy from /pol/?
>>
>>35551288
This makes me so fucking happy. I'd have loved to see that dumb roasties face.
>>
>>35551457
You need to leave faggot.
>>
>>35551294

>an extreme case involving massive dildos and fisting over a prolonged period of time is on par with just having sex

You should really try not being a fucking moron some time
>>
>>35551650
Is that bad? That way you can actually fit the dick inside. If there is no dick, it reverts back.
>>
>>35545923
>We need a women hate thread here, lads

I don't hate women.
I only hate sluts - even those who managed to be virgin sluts.
>>
File: help.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>35547639
>mfw I'm called Ben

really hope this isn't about me
>>
>>35552135
You think wpmen stop having sex?
>>
>>35548332
I got nudies from an r9k "fembot" who had anxiety and she sent them out of the blue for weeks
>>
I don't get you guys. What system do you propose to replace the sexual tournament? Allocation of each woman to one mate regardless of genetic viability?

So you want to stop the human race from evolving just to get laid? And yet it's women that are selfish? Big picture, guys.
>>
>>35553607
Airing grievances =/= proposing alternatives, you utter retard.
>>
>>35553607
when 10% of men are having 90% of the sex it's no longer about genetics-matching.
>>
File: Fucking Reddit.png (51KB, 1005x629px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Reddit.png
51KB, 1005x629px
In the Shadow of the Valley
>>
>>35548830
This is better with sound
>>
>>35554788
please share anon. i like lols
>>
You know, even for r9k this shit is fucked. If anyone actually believes any of this shit they're delusional. Have fun with the uprising though, kek
>>
>>35555745
You will see, my sweet child.
in due time.
>>
>>35549676
This, however I disagree with the claim regarding cultural marxism; (((they))) are encouraging degenerate behavior in women. In a traditional society, women wouldn't act like this
>>
Anyone got new pics? I'm building my library
>>
File: Screenshot_20170315-224747~2.png (326KB, 1440x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-224747~2.png
326KB, 1440x1320px
Originaiaiskalooopeerisis
>>
>>35555790
Yeah. So tell me more about the girls who never gave you any of that oh so deserved attention, champ.
>>
File: 1487782796611.jpg (47KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1487782796611.jpg
47KB, 403x403px
This threads used to be good but now they're ruined by whiteknights and fembots.
>>
File: header.jpg (63KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
63KB, 460x215px
>>35548764
>>35548830
>>35548864

Just so you know, If you somehow managed to kill all women.

I would go full Allied Master computer and not allow men to die. Instead I would build a reality around you of nothing but suffering and pain that lasts forever.
>>
File: 1488679075387.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488679075387.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>35553982

Jesus christ. He believed someone elses child over his own flesh and blood.

American liberalism is a toxic waste that needs to be completely and utterly eradicated.
>>
>>35548847

>all these handsome men being good natured heroes

>Have a gold PSVA by 16, try to work for my community
>no gf

What is this?
>>
>>35556387

Woman worshipping in mainstream media needs to stop. No doubt the dad was huge white knight
>>
>>35556002

>I'd say that having a roastie is great for a cuck like me
>>
File: ABLR2.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ABLR2.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>35556416

Woman worshipping in general needs to stop. Women in the west have absolutely nothing to complain about, when compared to their counter parts in the ME / Africa / another other shithole

Women would rather complain about """""mansplaining""" or any other meme problem than try to address womens rights in shitholes because it's easier to beat a dead horse, than take on a new challenge.
>>
File: dominican ball.png (31KB, 326x317px) Image search: [Google]
dominican ball.png
31KB, 326x317px
>>35545923

>tfw mom was a godly and honorable woman who poured her heart into her family
>tfw standards set so high am actually shocked when I find out how the average modern woman is

Kill me lads. All the time growing up she'd tell me about how a woman's family is her pride, how important loyalty is, and how a wife and husband should take care of each other in equal measure.

Today's women are the literal opposite, or at least modern urbanite white women are. I might seriously make a pilgrimage to the ol' Motherland and pick up a decent-looking girl.

Even if it was a greencard marriage, those DR gals know how to keep their men happy.
>>
>>35556499

When you mix cultural marxism with american liberalism and add a pinch of semetic global influence ;^) you get modern white women.
Only country grills understand the effort that needs to go into a cooperating family unit.
>>
File: 1475989886628.png (480KB, 893x673px) Image search: [Google]
1475989886628.png
480KB, 893x673px
>>35548844

Holy shit this one is good
>>
>>35553982
This shit is so stupid. The parents didn't ruin his life, the stepdaughter did. She probably didn't get shit done to her.
>>
>>35549206

Traditionalists are the enemy, do not fucking forget that
>>
>>35556688
Not to mention that the parents are beyond stupid for believing their stepdaughter over the person they raised for 18+ years. Holy fuck
>>
File: 1484451976007.jpg (881KB, 1800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1484451976007.jpg
881KB, 1800x767px
>>35546612
Women are shit at fashion and fashion-sense
>>
>>35548920

Holy shit, objective proof that white men cannot compete at all.
>>
>>35546060
lmao you're retarded gb2 reddit you internet spic
>>
File: 1477980265503.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1477980265503.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35556688

>The parents didn't ruin his life, the stepdaughter did.
>The parents didn't ruin his life
>the stepdaughter did.

I want you to re-read that image. Then kill yo'urselfve
>>
>>35556627
How did this guy even manage to get printed in The Onion? He's been subtly shitting on women since I first saw the strips in 2013
>>
>>35556737
the point of fashion, for the most part, is to dress like all your friends/normal people rather than like a fucking sperg
do you think /fa/ is fashionable?
>>
>>35548920
Most women fantasize about having lesbian sex, too, that doesn't mean that many do.
>13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man
In reality they want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>35556980

Why are most women bi while most guys are straight?
>>
>>35551465

are you actually retarded or just pretending?
>>
File: trynottocry.png (66KB, 858x497px) Image search: [Google]
trynottocry.png
66KB, 858x497px
How does this make you feel, robots? I just found this on Reddit. A bunch of women replied to this saying they have done the same thing with one of their boyfriends.
>>
>>35546305
>"Get this trash outta here"

I would have laughed SO fucking hard if I was there to see that
>>
File: 1474550125300.png (171KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1474550125300.png
171KB, 500x501px
>>35557384
Whenever I realize women can just fuck off and find another slab of meat to fuck around with it pisses me off. "Oh I really liked this guy but I wanted to fuck the other one so I just did that because I get spoonfed sex". They all need to hang.
>>
File: 1489235171463.jpg (301KB, 537x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489235171463.jpg
301KB, 537x600px
>>35553982
No more. This shit actively triggers me, no matter how many times I see it the rage awakens within
>>
>>35551350
If you ever discover a girl you are with or interested in keeps a diary, totally check it for a list like this.

Keeping a list this is a sure sign they are a slut already, good girls don't have a need for a list to remember all the dudes they have fucked. But be aware that a lack of such a list doesn't mean she is't a slut, she could still be careless slut who doesn't even know who she has fucked at all.

This list is a very explanatory list too. Most the time they just have a list of names and some kind of code. Like dots or circles or crosses or something to indicate what they did with the guy.

When I was younger I fell hard for this girl and I even thought that one day I might even marry her and have kids with her. I was very much in love.

Turns out she was just using for emotional, financial support and shit for a while but didn't really give a shit about me.

Discovered her diary one day when I was in her room and she was in the shower. Went through it and discovered her list.

There was a lot of guys way more guys than girls I had been with and I was shocked to find that the list had many of my friends who I never knew she had hooked up with.

But the worst thing was my name wasn't the last name on the list and there were two guys that had been added after me.

I confronted her about it and she first tried to claim it just mean she had kissed them and kissing wasn't cheating.

Then she turned the argument around and acted like I was the one who did something wrong because I violated her privacy.

Probably doesn't sound that bad in comparison to some other people. But that destroyed me and I was never the same since.
>>
>>35545923
I don't really get what "new gym posing lol" means. can someone explain?
>>
>>35557975
>I'm at a new gym
>this guy is posing?
>lol that's so silly :p
>>
>>35553982
I'm crying a river of salt right now. What the fuck is wrong with the parents? Where the fuck is that ugly bitch? I can't hold my anger, just no. Screw all XX individuals, I don't care anymore.
>>
>>35556880
full rick is definitely better than this

i bet you have three shirts and one pair of shoes
>>
File: duncepepe.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
duncepepe.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>35558024
but she's posing too
>>
File: GrmyRGU.jpg (472KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
GrmyRGU.jpg
472KB, 1900x1440px
I'm going to post some of the shit I've seen. It's pretty good I thinkerino.
>>
They guy does look like a douche. Muscle mass that isn't functional like from boxing or capoeira looks dumb. Women like something real.
>>
File: CCoweMSUMAA63Cb.png (455KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
CCoweMSUMAA63Cb.png
455KB, 600x593px
I fucking kek evrytim I read this story. So satisfying
>>
>>35553982
Lot of errors in that made up story.
>>
We hate you right back, why else would we act this way?
>>
>>35559284
>excuses to never better yourself in anyway : The Post
>>
>>35559374
how does this picture get smaller ever time it's posted
it's been passed around more than Stacey
>>
File: 1483577452753.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1483577452753.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
This is also a good infographic for arguing against roasties. The virgin shaming. That's been discussed already in this thread but it maybe it could help.
>>
>>35559400
it's also nearly a decade old and was debunk a few times over but that's the internet for you.
>>35559475
Could be the people saving it have older computers.
>>
File: 1413905419528.gif (369KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1413905419528.gif
369KB, 500x271px
>>35557384
it's basic hypergamy
telling herself she really liked Y's personality is just to assuage her own guilt and try to place some blame on her boyfriend so she doesn't have to live with the fact she's a monkey with one hand firmly on the next branch before she lets go of the current one
i've seen it so many times i can't even get angry, it's just depressing
>>
>>35559494
>that pic
This actually makes guys look more pathetic because it's a remainder that it both works and many guys care that much.
Im not sure they are inferior so much as the fools that get play along for it.
>>
>>35545969
>our kind
>technical perspective
>woman as a gender

Anon, have you ever seen a vagina before?
>>
File: story1668.gif (9KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
story1668.gif
9KB, 600x450px
>>35556627
the best part is women have trended towards not putting up the fake 'good guys and personality are important' bit anymore
they just flat out say attractive people are better human beings phrased differently and that you should feel like shit for not being one of the selected few, as though female attraction was an objective measurement towards value
>>
File: Ywj82S9.png (2MB, 500x3328px) Image search: [Google]
Ywj82S9.png
2MB, 500x3328px
>>35559450
Please point out in the picture where it says to never better yourself. Please do. I'd fucking love to see the reasoning.
>>35559475
I just googled it but I can't find the other half where she just feels worse after he gets another grill to throw hotdogs into.
>>
>>35559558
Are you saying you rather be filled with lies that would just get you burned?
>>
I like how you faggots are so concerned with not being "Cucks" when you are all terrible people and deserve to die painfuly. You have bigger problems than a thirsty bitch by your side
>>
>>35559643
i'd rather women have a model for deciding on a man that didn't inevitably come down to hypergamy while stating that your value as a human being is decided on how much someone with a vagina wants to fuck you
>>
File: 1482974271096.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482974271096.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>35559677
the robot demands this text
>>
File: 1461698467726.png (65KB, 877x397px) Image search: [Google]
1461698467726.png
65KB, 877x397px
Robotomous prime
>>
File: Will_Not_Tolerate.jpg (60KB, 650x843px) Image search: [Google]
Will_Not_Tolerate.jpg
60KB, 650x843px
>>35559537
>Call a guy a virgin even though you don't know him.
Wtf now I love the vaginal jew! If anything it just reinforces the idea that they're used only for their holes and nothing less since that's the only thing they can threaten loss of. Even when they weren't getting it the first place.
>>
>>35559682
>while stating that your value as a human being is decided on how much someone with a vagina wants to fuck you
Yeah but that's basically why every guy here gets thirsty for pussy. Hell most woman hate posters got this way because they didn't get a wet dick. I can't blame culture for taking that stance when that's exactly how most older virgins act out in life rather than making a good life without the pussy.
>>
>>35559788
I'm just saying that if those shame tactics work somewhere we had to take it seriously ourselves. Which is sad when you think about it.
>>
>>35546814
>Women treat like object?
KEK! Your kind is so babied, you have life set to easy mode.
>male dominated society
KEK! Not in the west, the reason the west is collapsing is because you roasties and your beta cuck orbiters keep voting for retard things like:

Letting mass amounts of savage baboons into our land.

Ever expanding welfare programs that take hard working people's money and gives it to whores who have 5 bastards by 4 dead beats, who use shitting out bastards as a means of income.

FUCK YOUR KIND GO DYE PLZ ROAST!!!
>>
Wow, women are so worthless its unbelievable. I grew up salivating over these piles of flesh and fat. Women are intolerable. I mean absolutely fucking abhorrent to have any dealings with. Women are always in a bad mood, always critical and bitchy. These vile cunts have had it so easy and nice there entire worthless lives. They've always been treated nicely and special, always have had attention. Woman don't even need to try to get laid. Men literally will approach roasties in public. The ugly truth is, I want nothing to do physically or emotionally with females. That would also make me a trashy degenerate. The longer I live vagina free, the better of I am. Same goes for all the true robots here. Women are sub human.
>>
File: Rt3OogH.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rt3OogH.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>35559835
Yeah I'll agree it's kind of sad. Fallen brothers I suppose. They could've been saved.
>>
>>35559809
I always think of Rodgers. His family had money, gave him a car, paid for schooling and just about anything he wanted, he had a life long friend that was a freak as much as him, his parents had connections so he could have really taken any chance to be what he wanted in life but he was just stuck on the idea of girls and fucking one that he ruin his life over it. There is so much to the world other than poon yet we destroy our lives over it.
>>
>>35559895
They've been saying that western civilization is collapsing for generations, doomsayer. Pls update your rhetoric.
>>
>>35559939
Not sure why that pic would bother anyone. Angel Shot has been a code for that since the 60s.
>>
>>35559965
Feminism and liberals being the direct cause. If men build it, women will.destroy it. If men improve on something, women will degrade it. If men find a way to flourish, women will find a way to cause decay.
>>
File: women.jpg (24KB, 279x200px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
24KB, 279x200px
We don't hate women. Deep down we hate the way they are influenced by the media and society to become self-absorbed whoring husks of what they could be. We want to better them because we can't live without them and they have the potential to improve everyone's quality of life, and be traditionally successful on their own merits.

Why don't normies understand this.
>>
>>35559939
and as such I can't find fault in woman using the tacit. If they are dumber than us than why are we chasing/thinking about them? It's why I never like women hate threads, just feels like a bunch of anons affirming women won and they lost.
>>
>>35548219
>I really admire couples who have the kind of trust and bond required for polyamory
What the actual fuck is she smoking? What does her current relationship look like to make her believe something so retarded? She even claims that her husband WAITED for sex when she was having their child, for Christ's sake.
>>
File: 148948962871.png (172KB, 539x779px) Image search: [Google]
148948962871.png
172KB, 539x779px
>>35560018
>we hate the way they are influenced by the media and society to become self-absorbed whoring husks of what they could be
Anon that's everyone.
>>
>>35559996
Dont forget heavy metal and rap music and comic books and video games and satanism and home television and rock and roll. You're playing the oldies but keep forgetting the classics.
>>
File: W70rBH0.jpg (784KB, 2045x1470px) Image search: [Google]
W70rBH0.jpg
784KB, 2045x1470px
>>35559982
It's never too late to learn from the past.
>>
>>35560018
>they are influenced by the media and society to become self-absorbed whoring husks of what they could be
sounds more like the people that post here.
>>
>>35559374
I have mad respect for that guy. I don't get how she doesn't understand why he does this. People treat you differently when you have money. If you pretend like you don't have it, you're just the same old dude.
>>
>>35560081
Still not understanding why we be upset at a safety measure made for people. It works for either gender. We just see it more for women because they are generally weaker than most men.
>>
>>35560030
If they won, why do they continue to look for a man after they're so successful? The don't need a man if they've won.
>>
>>35560082
Hey stop clouding the narrative
>>
File: 2mPPaAM.jpg (217KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
2mPPaAM.jpg
217KB, 614x800px
>>35560108
It sounds more like a measure to use a guy for his money but that's just my take on it.
>>
>>35560121
looking though this thread you guys seem to think they already have. Hell large chucks of you think it's not possible for a woman to be involuntary celibataire or Robots. That's a huge victory march for them if true.
>>
how to resume this thread: resentment
>>
>>35560148
I just say moral of the story is don't pay for a bar date unless you are ready to go full bust. But I work at a bar so that kind of song and dance is normal for me to watch.
>>
File: 1489099787698.png (502KB, 648x782px) Image search: [Google]
1489099787698.png
502KB, 648x782px
>>35560158
I highly doubt they've won. Otherwise they wouldn't scream >Where have all the good men have gone!?
>>
File: oyE8Fyp.jpg (147KB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
oyE8Fyp.jpg
147KB, 1000x889px
>>35560185
Understandable. I just feel that way because I'm a misogynist through and through.
>>
>>35560201
So then they can suffer as us? I'm not sure why we drive to hate at them then.
>>
>>35560047
You're a degenerate. You and your family are brainless losers.
>>
>>35545969
lmfao this shit is the saddest. A bunch of loser virgins getting mad at women for having standards instead of bettering themselves and meeting those standards.

Then they have the audacity to ridicule SJWs who can't take personal responsibility.
>>
>>35560342
So what you're saying is your argument is baseless and you'd rather hang your hat on memes? From one brainless loser to another, well played.
>>
>>35546970
>Stoic
>womanizing alcoholic
Why can't normies have a basic understanding of things beyond instagram and such?
>>
>>35551480
>mfw this is my post

I AM WITNESSED
>>
>>35559516
What's the only recourse? Don't get attached and don't go monogamous unless a girl fits TRP LTR/unicorn checklist?
>>
>>35557970
Tell me you dumped her.
>>
>>35560231
Thats clearly an adopted baby. I'm half black and i was no where near that dark. Dark skin niggas don't just pop out of white vaginas, thats not how phenotypes work
>>
File: tsvygn9ziizx.png (235KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
tsvygn9ziizx.png
235KB, 660x443px
>>35560612
Could have fooled me. Cuckolding is getting more popular so I wouldn't take my chances.
>>
half of this is people complaining about women only want sex (eg >>35556627), the other half is about how women are only good for a vagina (eg >>35547357)

lol wat
>>
>>35549367
This really hits close to home. I hate my mother.
>>
>>35560731
>posting stats without a comparison with males
wew lad
>>
>>35550930
remember your mom banged a degenerate drug addict over some beta male fag like you are
>>
File: dDyJSDU.jpg (82KB, 556x787px) Image search: [Google]
dDyJSDU.jpg
82KB, 556x787px
>>35560734
Lol its true. I'm trying not to hate them much anymore but sex is all they're good for and if I'm not getting it, there's no point in fraternizing with them.
>>
>>35545923
lmao

All this time I thought this guy had a microphone headset on, but I just now realized that it's really just part of the machine behind him.
>>
File: diogeeen.jpg (82KB, 736x589px) Image search: [Google]
diogeeen.jpg
82KB, 736x589px
Women are like everything in life - broadly terrible, but not exclusively so.

Women and men will use promiscuity as a means to shore up whatever insecurities they have; pheromones are, after all, an easy way to silence the loneliness that each of us face. Women are simply better biologically equipped than men to accomplish this and to keep the feeling at bay.

This is something for which to feel pity and compassion towards hypersexual people, men and women alike. They are like alcoholics, seeking to drown themselves in others so that they need not face inwards. In other areas of their lives, you may find that they are very poorly equipped. If you do not believe me, try and have a genuine conversation with one of these people and you will see how shallow they truly are.

Once you internalize this, you understand that "frame," and "alpha/beta," and the whole bullshit culture of trying to put relationships to a science just signals to a larger truth of being secure with yourself. Women like bad-boys because they seem, at least on an adolescent surface level, to be secure (at least until they grow into adulthood and learn to recognize this as merely smoke and mirrors.) Men will do backflips and change their entire personality to game women because they think that surely with another notch on their belt, they will finally be happy.

All of this is wrong, of course, but it often takes people years to discover this, if they ever do.
>>
File: image.png (261KB, 508x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
261KB, 508x500px
>>35561057
>that kid on the left
How much you wanna bet that poor bastard's got fetal alcohol syndrome because of his wine-drinking, wispy cunt of a mother? Fucking Christ, whenever I see women like this - women who aren't 'old' yet, but you can tell they're cold to the fucking touch and baggy and bitchy - I want to find her and beat her to death. I want to punch her, batter her face in until she's screaming incoherently, babbling and pleading in vain as I grind my boot against her face. I want to see her teeth torn out, with the roots dipped in fucking ice water while she gets injected with a drug to keep her alive. I want her to lose all her skin and then be scraped with fucking sandpaper.
>>
>>35561057
And what if a girl wants to fraternize with you? Will you deny to have a real friendship with one, or just act like a dork in front of her to see if she goes away?
Women might be stupid in a lot of aspects, but when something attaches to their heads, it's very hard to take it off, ant that will include you.
>>
File: 1489454173656.jpg (305KB, 754x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1489454173656.jpg
305KB, 754x1530px
>>35561147
I've already cut all ties with any and all girls I could have loved. If it happens in the future, the bitch gets no respect, none of my time, and I'll just treat her like the dirt she rightfully wants to be. I've always wanted the nice white picket fence with a house and some kids and nice wife to come home to. That is just impossible in this legal climate. These women have no one to blame but themselves. I tried to be the "nice guy" they wanted, but that shit is over and done with. No more and no less.
>>
I'm glad I'm gay desu
>>
>>35545923
OP's pic, and the explanation, are quite illuminating.

as it says, "to be at that level of self-absorption is something men will find very hard to comprehend."
>>
>>35561315
>in this legal climate
Memed into loneliness
>>
File: ZROnRAQ.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
ZROnRAQ.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>35561426
We all end up alone. We all did alone. To delude yourself into otherwise is foolishness.
>>
>>35561472
>we all die alone
>to delude yourself otherwise is foolishness
What does that have to do with "legal climates"? And alot of shit happens before you die alone, might as well make the best of it. To do otherwise is a complete waste.
>>
>>35546305
Fuckkkkk
Damnn
>>
Hey dont be mad guys, Gen Z is the most redpilled & strong generation since a long time, the girls are self-reliant, yet absolutely holds contempt and disdain for the weak disgusting livestyle of millenials.

The current women will fall into a large black hole of toxic bitterness, self-hatred & absolute irrelevance.
>>
File: znr4cmywvvvx.jpg (311KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
znr4cmywvvvx.jpg
311KB, 923x1600px
>>35561538
Refer to the previous picture of legal climate. If you're a woman you'll hit big money. If you're a man you're shit out of luck. Why invest into a depreciated asset? To do so is a complete waste. Besides, sperm is cheap. Eggs are expensive. What value does a man get from a woman besides children? As Dick Masterson once said
>Men are better than women. The onus is on the woman to have the kids. Not the man. It'd be easier to be gay desu
>>
>>35561635
Pls refer back to my "memed into loneliness" comment. Because you've been memed into loneliness.
>>
>>35561635
lmfao that dude on the left at the end.
>Little dick
>Balding
>Skinny
>Still a bitch

No wonder she won't blow him
>>
>>35548920
Fake. New Rochelle is in New York and Rutgers is in New Brunswick, NJ. This is completely made up you lying faggot nigger
>>
File: pdob1qufc1tx.jpg (38KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
pdob1qufc1tx.jpg
38KB, 500x488px
>>35561656
Please refer to what I said previously, we all die alone. Unless you're thinking lover's suicide? In which case record that. Love to see it.
>>
>>35561759
But-but-but think about the memes! Will someone pls think about the memes?!
>>
File: 2rkZ1On.jpg (138KB, 627x953px) Image search: [Google]
2rkZ1On.jpg
138KB, 627x953px
>>35561694
Sad but true. These men will unfortunately have to learn the hard way. He was still simping at the end. A wise man learns from other's mistakes. A foolish man learns from his own.
>>
>>35561769
>thinks dying alone and living a life of loneliness is the same thing
Top wew lad.
>>
File: IMG_5159.jpg (58KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5159.jpg
58KB, 599x510px
>>35561799
Heh we'll all end up in the same place friendo. In the dirt. Alone. And who's to say someone else's loneliness is comparable? I could feel lonely when I'm with people and you won't.
>>
>>35545923

Hey /r9k/ who here

/nevertreatingwomenlikehumans/?
>>
>>35547639
What the fuck? Are you people reading this retarded? Why the fuck is this scum anon enabling his bitch to say shit like this? "I love you you are so brutal"? "crush him"?

Even if you were baiting her you are still an asshole. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: westernwomen.png (579KB, 1594x894px) Image search: [Google]
westernwomen.png
579KB, 1594x894px
What is it about women that make you hate 'em so much, /r9k/? Don't say you hate all of 'em as you have to like at least some.
>>
File: 1488497350276.jpg (118KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488497350276.jpg
118KB, 720x1280px
>>35547639
>some guy wants to get to know her
>she isn't interested so she rejects them harshly and puts them in the 'memezone'
>anon has to say 'tell them about me' because he's insecure

this is autism

>>35561900
He's insecure and feels like he owns her
>>
>>35559939
Because when YOU find a landwhale or undesirable instead of the bait you fell for and opt out, other men will attempt to fight you for m'ladies honour.

when SHE does it, men will attempt to fight you for distressing m'lady

it is just one more grotesque double standard for men to be angry about
>>
>>35561951
>50's mindset

so is she going to treat her son like a bastard and try to curbstomp him?

if she's in a 50's mindset I'd assume the role of her provider and cut shit off, what a dumb cunt.

fuck women.
>>
>>35561839
>we all end up in the dirt
Just because we're all heading to the same destination doesn't mean we all are taking the same path.
It sounds like you're issue isn't with women or divorce rape or whatever, but from social anxiety.
>>
>>35556787
Because that's clearly not the same guy who draws Kelly? This is a parody of Kelly comics.
>>
File: MaximumAnger.jpg (1MB, 1280x1001px) Image search: [Google]
MaximumAnger.jpg
1MB, 1280x1001px
>>35545923
I HATE WOMEN SO GODDAMN MUCH I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM
>>
File: abnormal_sperm.gif (14KB, 305x197px) Image search: [Google]
abnormal_sperm.gif
14KB, 305x197px
>>35561635
But, you know why eggs are so damn expensive, right? Sperm always comes with some defective ones, full of flaws, most of them actually don't even have a "head" or a "tail" to move around, and that means retarded children, defective ones, or even fetuses that won't develop life.
On the other hand, the eggs of women in their best reproductive ages come healthy, almost perfect, and in case of them fusing with a defective sperm that comes with an X chromosome, they will replace all the defective genes of the sperm, developing a healthy XX individual.
Now, say with me: "my sperm should have a higher cost, because I am fertile 24/7"
>>
>>35560030
Pretty much this. Men are far more evil to women than women could ever be to men
>>
File: m6WttaE.jpg (187KB, 680x2822px) Image search: [Google]
m6WttaE.jpg
187KB, 680x2822px
>>35561996
No where in my post did I say we all have the same path. But death is the one thing we all have in common. And social anxiety may be a part of it but women sure don't help the problem.
>>
>>35559758
This degenerate deserved it, but I can sympathize to an extent; I would lose complete respect for my girlfriend (if I ever get one) if I saw her fucking a dog
>>
>>35562115
You keep going back to "we all die alone", completely discounting everything up to that. I felt you needed a reminder that what you do before you "die alone" is more important than death itself.
Another thing we all have in common is that we're all conduits of shit.
Also you sound like you're scapegoating a large part of the population because of your own mental disorder, which is hardly productive. Especially when that opinion is backed up by bullshit memes that only work to enforce your skewed opinion.
>>
>>35546292
jesus christ this is just sad, this woman really thinks like this. Do all women act this much like cornered animals when threatened?
>>
>>35546704
What do you think about Poland Rusbro?
>>
>>35547560
>his picture makes fun of people citing studies and not posting proof
>he does the exact same thing
whew lad
>>
File: 16408_chaseandfriends.jpg (131KB, 562x479px) Image search: [Google]
16408_chaseandfriends.jpg
131KB, 562x479px
>>35562219
No... and I had been reading all the post, and not a single drop of anger in my mind. Most of guys have their points, as someone raised in a very conservative way, I do support the fact that women had become crybabies and attention whores of the media for their own benefit.
Hell, it's so hypocrite to say that you are independent, when you expect the door to be open when you're busy, or expect the men to pay all your stuff when you are so useless you can't even boil pasta or clean your room without mommy doing it.
And then, the men saying we are just fuckholes, and that we overprice our holes... Why? Why are you so full of hate? I can't hate all male and think all male are the same, because that's a lie.
Remember the time when we used to value ourselves and work together for our own will, even if in the end we are still going to die? I don't.
>>
File: MjwiRnB.jpg (514KB, 1146x1396px) Image search: [Google]
MjwiRnB.jpg
514KB, 1146x1396px
>>35562209
Meh you'll live your life, I'll live mine hating women. Have a (you).
>>
File: 374436783468.png (87KB, 124x232px) Image search: [Google]
374436783468.png
87KB, 124x232px
>people think women come to women hate threads
"Women" maybe but come on guys it's just shitposters string for (You)s
>>
>>35562340
Sounds like a plan, my man. Hope you live a long and fruitful life.
>>
>>35545969
Go get some pussy lol. This is nonsense
>>
>>35561900
Exactly my thoughts. He had the opportunity to destroy a roastie, but instead was too much of a cock gobbling cuck and in the end fuels the thot engine.
>>
>>35548827
>gf has polish house-mate
>initially think she's ok. She's a virgin and has long term boyfriend
>Though she hasn't had sex she has like 5 different beta orbiters who she gets to perform tasks for her (buy me some milk etc.)
>freaks out over smallest thing (screaming fits). Can go from happy to distraught in a split second. Always plays the victim. Self harms and claims she's going to kill herself to get attention.
>Not once has looked for actual psychiatric help despite supposedly being suicidal

I'm 90% sure she has BPD. Of course the orbiters and her boyfriend eat it up and constantly try to re-assure her.

Again maybe she is a western worshiping polish woman as she lives in the UK.
>>
>>35547234
>virgin shaming
Stopped reading.
>>
I'm trying to force myself to not dislike girls and think that every girl that isn't a family member is scum but, r9k is making that really hard. Some of the things I read here makes my heart beat fast and gets my blood boiling a little. The only way I counteract this is by telling myself that men also do deplorable things that women do too. My Qt is pure, beautiful,down to earth,homely and kind hearted.
My Qt is pure, beautiful,down to earth,homely and kind hearted. My Qt is pure, beautiful,down to earth,homely and kind hearted.

My Qt is pure, beautiful,down to earth,homely and kind hearted. My Qt is pure, beautiful,down to earth,homely and kind hearted.

If I say it enough maybe, it will stick.
>>
>>35563351
>memes
>not even once
Stay off the memes, pal.
>>
>>35547658
>only dates alphas

Whats wrong with that? You arent beta, are you?
>>
File: IMG_7824.png (116KB, 700x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7824.png
116KB, 700x603px
My gf hates it when I want to pay for her stuff, she always wants to split the bill, I don't think every female wants to drain money from their mate
>>
i blame society for how evil women are
>>
>>35563698
I blame women for how evil women are
>>
>>35549657
Man, /r/adultery is a weird, weird place. The way they all just gloss over the emotional betrayal is astounding, especially when they go on to lament being mistreated by their "AP"'s. It's not just women either; there are plenty of scumbag dudes there as well.
>>
>>35563804
Just the fact that they have this whole jargon like it's a hobby is pretty morally repugnant.
>>
>>35563804
The fact that that sub exists and has terminology to gloss over the reality is proof that somewhere they understand what they're doing is wrong. It's buried too deep to matter, but it's there. Like a splinter they have to bury beneath little white lies and mental gymnastics in order to function.

If it where natural then we wouldn't see the excuses, the little names for everything. Instead of whores trying to justify it to the group. and by proxy themselves (females seek approval from outside, then use that validation to internalise) people would just up and admit it without shame or artifice
>>
>>35563351
Your QT is a whore
Your QT has sucked more cock then she can count
Your QT is a whore
Your QT will cheat
Your QT is a whore
Your QT has better replacements lined up
Your QT is a whore
Your QT will make any excuse to be the victim
Your QT is a whore
Your QT is not happy
Your QT is a whore
Your QT will leave the second she can
Your QT is a whore
>>
>>35564026
You sound happy and reasonable
>>
>>35556627

I fucking love these

euhwuefhuwhfwuef
>>
File: SIZE MATTERS.jpg (35KB, 620x307px) Image search: [Google]
SIZE MATTERS.jpg
35KB, 620x307px
>>35549851

Wow look at all the confident man porn, sure gets the old vagina moist and ready
>>
>>35562219
Well yeah. The second "real" tactics fail them women turn insanely savage. The instant she senses she's loosing your perfect pure QT elf crush will attack your sexuality, dick size, performance, numbers. She'll turn every ounce of social cunning nature gave her in the beginning toward hurting you. Men need to be well and truly pushed, why?

have you seen a man go truly nig mode? Women can do tremendous damage, but because it's not immediately lethal evolution has allowed them to flip that switch so much faster then we do. Otherwise we would kill women, often.

Imagine if, in the middle of an argument men turned "nasty" like women do. The tools evolution gave us off the bat, the hunting and killing that served until we evolved would come rushing back and women would be brutalised. If not killed outright. Women act this way because it's one of their few defences and so they once needed to be able to use it faster then we do.

It's not fair. But that's why, because you could and would kill a women if your temper could be kicked into overdrive as easily as hers
>>
>>35564046
Remember this when she dumps you and suddenly realises (invents and then convinces herself) that you

never made enough money
where never tall enough
secretly had a tiny dick
are a terrible lover
where abusive

I hope your snark keeps you warm at night
>>
File: BEST WAY TO GET LAID.png (176KB, 1016x1852px) Image search: [Google]
BEST WAY TO GET LAID.png
176KB, 1016x1852px
>>35553607

Rape

It is actually easier to rape a woman and get away with it than do all the long complicated bullshit you'd need to do to be sexually desriable to women

Planning and executing a rape is easier than working out, getting good looking, fixing your social skills etc

Finding a nice isolated location, making sure there's no CCTV, having condoms, gloves and a mask and planning your rape takes less time energy and effort than becomming chad
>>
>>35564157
>rape takes less work
>in the Era of Promiscuity
Sad. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>35564157
>long complicated bullshit you'd need to do to be sexually desriable to women
God you're pathetic
>>
>>35564184
>>35564189

Nice arguments
>>
>>35564201
>n-not an argument!!1
Not arguing anything faggot. If you honestly believe getting laid is some impossible feat only muh chad can accomplish, you're a retard
>>
>>35553823
>10% of men are having 90% of the sex
>virgins are this delusional
>>
>>35564184
>era of Promiscuity
>the age where women can silently withdraw consent at any moment and have you tried for rape
>the age where average is the new unacceptable thanks to over saturation

Promiscuity only benefits the women who would have otherwise made perfectly average housewives to average men. Rape is easier
>>
>>35547563
How about /m/? No normie actually like mecha anime,in a non-ironic way.
>>
>>35564236
Sounds like you had a hard time getting your o-nitis to sleep with you, huh bud
>>
>>35547639
Is the blue part of the convo you? Or is it two women being cunts to eachother?
>>
>>35564225

I have children, I've clrearly had sex but you can't deny the benefits of rape

>Can have sex with anyone you want
>It's free
>Instant sex don't need to talk to her or take her on dates or court her
>Can do whatever you want don't have to worry about her saying no
>It's easy because women are weak
>No different from regular sex it's just penis in a vagina exactly 100% physically the same as regular sex the only difference is she doesn't get money/attention/entertainment/ego boosts from it
>If she's a whore whose fucked 30 guys will 31 really make a difference? Will one extra dick in her cunt really do anything
>Super easy you can do it in a graveyeard to greiving widows
>Women more likely to orgasm from rape
>Rape babies have as many kids as you want
>If you're careful never get caught
>Only like 3-4 years in prison and in prison you can just rape men too so even more sex
>Women will find it super sexy you went to prison and raped men when you get out so even more pussy for you for being an alpha male
>>
>>35556499

This is me. Had a good family upbringing, hated women and never dated, then finally found someone in chemical engineering doctoral program who's just amazing.

We were both virgins, had physical proof of that, and neither of us have any taste for anything beyond the comfy since work snd studying is so fckin demanding.
>>
>>35564296

And and raping men is straight, I mean it's more straight than fucking a woman. See if you need nice soft skin, shampoo'd hair, soft feminine features to get an erection you're a fucking faggot, what a little bitch you are. But if you get a rock hard manly erection from the thought of beating and dominating other men and fucking their assholes that's super masculine that's the straightest shit. I mean you can't get more straight than that, only faggots fuck women. Little sissys who need some delicate little girl to get their microdicks hard, a real man like me can rape men easy and get a throbbing ass destroying erection just from the thought of fucking another man.

Even more manly is fucking dangerous animals like sharks and lions. Imagine raping a bear, how manly would you be, how much of an alpha male would you be while you fuck it's furry bear asshole in front of it's little bear cubs. Go on safari and rape a rhino in front of it's family showing how you're the true apex rapist, the dominant species the true alpha male.

While chad brags about fucking sluts at the club, you can sit there confident knowing that while he fucked some used up roastie you were fucking a tiger, a powerful apex predator that could kill chad, and you were fucking it and having it take your cock while you imagine it ripping chads head off and eating his flesh but your supreme dominance means that this powerful beast is just an object to be filled with your semen and used for your pleasure.

I'd fuck a giraffe wouldn't you?
>>
>>35559565
>she will not be charged as prosecutors feat it could stop others from reporting sexual assaults.
This takes the fucking cake.
>>
File: Oh baby.jpg (319KB, 942x673px) Image search: [Google]
Oh baby.jpg
319KB, 942x673px
>>35564361

I mean look at this thing, this vicious beast. Can't you imagine the ultimate pleasure of hunting it down bringing it to it's knees and fucking it while it's covered in the blood of it's prey. Feeling the red liquid wash over you as your penis penetrates it's warm body. Feeling it's huge muscles tighten everytime you thrust your cock into it.

Why the fuck would you have sex with women? I mean what are you a fag?
>>
File: 1487114106401.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487114106401.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>35547888
fucking finally, we need a war to fix this place once and for all
>>
Why do so many women have mental health issues and other issues? Natural or hormone infested products?
>>
>>35560610
Yeah there was no coming back after that.
>>
>>35564774

That's actually normal for women, but to us men it seems like mental illnesses

Borderline and histrionic personality disorder are actually normal in females but abnormal in men so we see them as fucked up
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (90KB, 957x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
90KB, 957x731px
>>35546093
applying aggregate statistics to your personal life when you will never meet more than a fraction of what might pass as a sample size in your entire life
this is how i can tell you're retarded; deepthroat a shotgun loser
>>
File: 1472770018717.jpg (346KB, 1259x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472770018717.jpg
346KB, 1259x1080px
Post more and when I'm back I'll post some more

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your gay mate.
>>
>>35546292
Im not a virgin, I dont hate women, I'm just lurking and this still triggered me.

Top tier trolling, anon. My fedora off to you.
>>
>>35564296
Post a time stamp with your wife and kids or you're just edge posting like the little faggot I assume you are.
>>
>>35548189
Charge your fucking phone goddamn.
>>
>>35564119
I've always wondered how Pornhub knows what gender people are when they are searching.
>>
>>35561951
Wow what a keeper...
>>
>>35565011
>Post a time stamp with your wife and kids

I'm not married and that's pretty fucking funny

>>35565375

Google analytics
>>
Most women are pieces of shit guys but there are some still good ones out there. About 1 in 6 to be honest.
>>
>>35565532
t. RIDF

Fuck off cunt. Every woman is evil, it's in their nature
>>
File: 1457346026201.jpg (31KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1457346026201.jpg
31KB, 650x488px
>>35565532

>1 in 6
>1 in 6
>>
>>35547560
>that picture
I didn't know Eliezer hanged around /r9k/.
>>
>>35556394
You need to check all the boxes, not just one. Idiot.
>>
>>35556627
this isn't a real one.
>>
>>35565532
Oh, buddy. No.
1 in 20 max.
>>
>>35545923
>mfw almost bump limit wh thread
Good job boys
>>
File: fffff.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
fffff.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>35558064
Fuck you I have at least two pairs of shoes
>>
>>35557384
She found someone better and switched without destroying her current boyfriend's life. What the fuck is wrong with you people? We're not penguins.
>>
>>35545923
>whitenights itt trying to defend roasties
>they just helping to redpill the nation with their trash arguments, or by giving these images attention
Ayuuuyyyyuuuyuhuyyyyyy
>>
>>35565671
Senpai, can you upload a megadrive of your folder? I believe if you share it, you can update the folder and it will sync with all who have it on their megadrives
>>
>>35566314

I don't have my pictures folder organized enough to do that
>>
>>35566334
Doesnt need to be organized, just your wh stuff. Plus when you get time to organize it, it'll all sync up anyways so we also get it organized. Best to create one and just fill it up and organize it whenever you get time
>>
>>35566417

Alright when I stop being lazy and do it I'll post it
>>
File: 1461580642325.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1461580642325.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>>35560592
don't get into any LTR that you can't immediately drop, and certainly don't get married
there's no real recourse if you were expecting 1950's dream family
>>
File: 1469117054115.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469117054115.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>>35561951
>1950's mindset
>sex before marriage
>child out of wedlock
>risque pictures on an electronic dating site

sure
>>
>got highschool gf when I was 15
>now 20, we're still dating and she hasnt seen anyone else
>we'll probs get married

lmao you pissy autists sure missed the boat didn't you?
>>
>>35552161
>even those who managed to be virgin sluts.
elaborate
>>
>>35567792
Make out with hundreds of dudes

>anon i'm pure
>>
>>35560468
>not knowing the difference between "Stoic" and "stoic"
>>
>>35562115
Good lord if this bitch doesn't have bpd I don't know what else to think.
>>
>>35561951
Which app is this ?
Doesn't seem like tinder
>>
>>35562115
>9gag
fuck off spagetterooni
>>
>>35564119
This doesn't really prove anything. I always search for trap porn but it doesn't mean I'm gay IRL.
>>
>>35556002
This is acceptable only if you have another GF
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.