[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Julius Caesar a chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Death of Caesar.jpg (161KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
Death of Caesar.jpg
161KB, 1024x570px
Was Julius Caesar a chad?
>>
>>35545375
Undoubtedly.
Was talking to my dad about him being a total Chad earlier.
>>
>>35545375
Well , he grew up in Suburra which was a terrible neighbourhood , his family was infamous and he was treated like shit by everyone till he did the Bello Gallico.
>>
>>35545375

>painting shows that the statues weren't painted

Why did teachers lie and say that all the Roman/Greek statues were fully colored and lost their paint over the years so now the statues have a stone texture?
>>
>>35545535
The painting is obviously not contemporary you tard
>>
>>35545375
no great man is a chad
>>
and the 4th emperor was a literally a robot.
>>
>>35545375
>Every man's wife and every woman's husband

Sounds like a Chad to me.
>>
>>35545535
Because this painting was done 1600 years after Caesars death and rennaissance people didn't know about that kind of stuff.
>>
>>35545375
>Caesar was a serial seducer of married women. If he felt strong love for any or all lovers, it rarely seems to have lasted, or at least was never exclusive. The sheer scale of his activities stood out in Roman society, which at this time did not lack adulterers or rakes.
from "Caesar: The Life of a Colossus"
total chad
>>
>Was Julius Caesar a chad?

Divus Julius.... Chad of chads
>>
>>35545375
if you want a robot emperor look up claudius
>son of drusus, grandson of mark anthony, two A+ chads
>still be crippled, deformed and stupid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.