[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this movie make normies cry without fail?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1332.jpg (42KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
42KB, 600x900px
Why does this movie make normies cry without fail?
>>
>>35545229
Because it's become a social norm to find this specific film sad and cry at it so of course the normies all follow suit.
>>
Because pupper died baw. I haev feels.
>>
There are a lot of movies in which dogs die, that haven't acquired the fame of marley & me.

It's more about the fact that it's actually a good, well written film. In a lot of films where someone dies at the end, they didn't spend any fucking time making you care about that character, so you don't give a shit when they die.

Meanwhile, the entirety of Marley & Me is spent actually building up the relationship between the dog and it's owner.
>>
>>35545229
Who the hell cares for animals?
They literally have no feelings.
They have emotional responses to external stimuli, but they never had feelings equivalent to human feelings, MAYBE, just MAYBE with the exception of dolphins.

Animals are a waste of resources to keep around for reasons other then meat or other food sources.

And it's a MOVIE.
>>
File: my life right now.jpg (30KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
my life right now.jpg
30KB, 334x500px
>>35545229
honestly after watching this movie i felt ready to embrace a world without dignity.

i just kind of knew that humanity was a dead cause and i lost all hope that there should ever be redemption for our kind. This movie went too far, and it honestly opened my eyes to a new, higher state of embracing nihilism, yet looking past it into a deeper void.

Thanks Marley & Me.
>>
>>35545447
Take a hard look at this nigger over here, take a good hard look: Lots of people care for animals, most people do, it goes with having a general human sensitivity, that "human feelings" thing you were just gloating over: people have a reverence for nature in the same way they would their mother: it is beyond us, and it created us, it is an untouchable mystery. you claim to have a superiority over the animal kingdom only to justify your insuperable desire to waste resources, destroy nature, and eat meat, yet with absolutely zero self awareness you claim it's the animals that are the wastes of resources?? Holy shit. Humanity's gone too far if you genuinely believe that. you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>35545550
No, it's not that I consider animals a waste of NATURAL resources.

I consider animals a waste of my personal resources, AKA money.

I don't want to spend money on an animal when I can use that money to buy some booze or a new gaming computer.

I never said that animals are useless to this world, and never thought that.
I am simply perplexed by WHY people care so much for animals, and trust me, it's not because "oh they were here before us," meme.

People seriously believe that animals have feelings, and that's what wonders me.
>>
>>35545663
Lmao file your complaints to /an/
>>
>>35545856
It's not a complaint.

I was just returning a point to counter yours.
>>
>>35545663
>I don't want to spend money on an animal when I can use that money to buy some booze or a new gaming computer.
so you're mad that people want to care for an animal rather than be an alcoholic loser like you?
>>
>>35545229
Look, it's just a movie.
>>
>>35545447
>Homo sapiens
>Animalia kingdom
Therefore humans don't have feelings.
>>
File: 1486945591956.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486945591956.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>movie about life with a pet

still haven't seen it but my dog is 14 years old. I still haven't moved out so I might see him die or he'll see me die before
>>
>>35545932
I'm not mad at them.

I'm perplexed by why the care for animals.

Where do you faggots even get the perspective that I'm mad?
>>
>>35545663
Booze makes you feel good while dogs make some other people feel good.
>>
>>35546187
because your wording makes you sound assblasted
>>
Marley lives a good life and dies peacefully at the end. People who cry at Marley & Me would probably kill themselves if they watched The Plague Dogs.
>>
>>35545229
It's normie garbage. Baww I live in a nice house with a family. Poor doggie :(.
>>
>>35546223
Oh, don't think I am.
English isn't my first language, so I may use unusual vocabulary.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.