[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social retardation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 619x453px
>go to small concert of favorite band
>feel something tickle my ear
>look back quickly dont see anything
>happens again
>look back and see a girl wave
>turn back figuring she was waving to someone else
>happens again very annoyed now at whoever is doing it
>shoot my hand up and grab
>turn around scowl and yell stop it!
>realize its the girl waving's hand
>instant regret
>hear "my friend thinks youre cute you fucking psycho"
>stand frozen the rest of the night can barely enjoy the music
Well I blew it and she ruined the show....
>>
>>35545090
Honestly, wouldn't say that you were the one in the wrong here. If she wanted to get your attention, she could have easily done it in a more obvious and less fucking annoying way. I think you had the right to get mad and tell her to cut it out.

Her friend probably yelled that as a knee jerk reaction because women aren't used to being rejected/told no. She therefore immediately had to insult you and try to bring you down so that she could still feel like she has control.

Bet that fucking bitch didn't even like the music.
>>
>>35545231
Yeah harassing someone isn't a way to hit on them
>>
>>35545231
It seemed like a very autistic and surreptitious way to get someones attention. Yeah I probably toasted those roasties and they were ruining the opener who I was into. Thanks anon.

I have a 2 other times where I autisticly rejected a woman one was a flat out no without even realizing what I did. Perhaps deep down i want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>35545335
Yeah you didn't do anything autistic, man.

"You fucking psycho" equates to "What?! You're not immediately coming on to me and offering to buy me a drink? You actually want to listen to this music that you bought a ticket to come and listen to rather than give me all of your attention? He must be a pscyhopath because it's impossible for me to be undesirable. I am a girl after all"
>>
>>35545282
Thanks for convincing me i wasnt in the wrong here it will haunt me a little less at night.
>>
>>35545231
>>35545282
Stop hugboxing him, he made an important step in realizing he was being autistic. A non autistic person would have turned around and asked the second roastie why she was doing it with a confused/slightly annoyed facial expression.
She would have still been toasted probably because girls can't handle rejection and when people get annoyed at their childlike behavior, but OP's actions were uncalled for and very autistic.
>>
>>35545090
I'm sorry anon, but you were in the wrong. Not saying she wasn't in the wrong, but in this world to make girls happy you have to deal with their bullcrap without dishing any out.
>>
>>35545452
>You have to deal with their crap
You don't speak for everyone, cuck.
>>
File: 1468229119015.png (124KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1468229119015.png
124KB, 325x325px
>>35545090
>girls think you're cute at all
YO U DONB;T FUDKING BELONG HERE DO YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
>>35545090
I hate you dude
>>
>>35545090
smth very simillar happend to me, only i realized why she is weaving, but, still, didin't to a thing about it. i just turned my back.
>>
>>35545090
>go to small concert of favorite band
you either made this up or you're a normie
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1489264007321.gif (289KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489264007321.gif
289KB, 447x415px
>>35545556
THIS

OP GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMAL FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35545556
>>35545647
She was fairly ugly so I guess I was cute by her standards, no other woman has ever called me cute before except my mom. Im regretting one of my few chances I might ever of had of making sex

>>35545645
Shows and concerts are one of the few things that make me truly happy. I without fail go alone, wait until after the opener starts and slip in when the lights are low so no one notices me. I also go to lots of small obscure bands or metal shows which are invariably filled with autists and a few normies, never chad or stacy so I dont get how it makes me a normie.
>>
>>35545090
You did the right thing. Women are psychotic instead of just saying Hi or tapping you she had to make it into a little cat and mouse game because they can't make the first move or that confirms their whore status so they have to make it into this crazy game by bullying you. The only way to win is just not play.
>>
File: 1488817316926.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488817316926.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>35545090
>hot qt at work sits on my lap and grinds a bit

don't realize she totally wanted to fuck my brains out and wasn't just goofing around until too late

I really think I am one of the most clueless men on this planet like 90th percentile

not so bad being a virgin i guess :^)
>>
File: IMG_2222.jpg (67KB, 666x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2222.jpg
67KB, 666x535px
Posted this yesterday but this really reminds me of my own and only chance and major fuck up and I'll post it again.

>one day my friend doesn't come to school
>basically the rest of the class didn't like us and we didn't like them
>get bullied by some fuckers who made me wish for evil things to be done to them
>at recess
>sitting alone and annoyed, bitter
>two girls from another class come up to me
>they tell me one of their friends likes me
>thinking they are friends of the bullies and that the bullying continues, now they want to humiliate me
>they ask me my name
>angrily tell them to fuck off
>they kinda laugh it off and they do
>never hear from them again
>get death stares from randoms as I go back to class

I'll never know who it was.
I would have said yes to almost anyone.
God damn it, I want to kill myself.
>>
What band was it, anon? .-
>>
>>35547062
Russian Circles
https://youtube.com/watch?v=49figpiRcRU
>>
>>35545428
No OP's actions were appropiate. But everybody has to handle girls with kids gloves, it's just a fact of life.
>>
>>35546472
How is it too late? Did she lose interest because you didn't reciprocate?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.