[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We speculate on the 2020s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 18

File: 1488664329132.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488664329132.png
293KB, 633x758px
Lets speculate on what the 2020s will bring us.
>>
File: 1477761410509.png (383KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477761410509.png
383KB, 800x600px
I'll give you a taste!
>>
>>35542558
All of Western Europe will be 80%+ muslim.

More than 40-50% of young Americans will be racially mixed.
>>
>>35542558
>people are forced to be in interracial relationships (with non-interracial being illegal)
>white countries that are not cucked (i.e. some Eastern European countries or Russia etc.) will have sanctions against them for opposing multiculturalism
>white people are a minority in western countries
>Sweden is officially renamed the Islamic Republic of Sweden
>Germany have the first Turk chancellor
>Southern France succeeds from France and renamed Islamic Republic of France
>British PM is Bangladeshi
>US have the first gay president (Democratic)
>Canada requires white couples to have a black bull
>>
File: 1489450424757.jpg (56KB, 404x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489450424757.jpg
56KB, 404x415px
probably just more despair
>>
>>35542558
More 30+ threads, normalfags, and suicide livestreams
>>
File: daddy does it again.png (861KB, 960x505px) Image search: [Google]
daddy does it again.png
861KB, 960x505px
India will be a superpower by 2020.
>>
File: image.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
6KB, 569x510px
>>35542558
>2017 was 10 years ago
>>35542611
>40-50% of young Americans will be racially mixed
Isn't it already at that point?
>>
File: 2 (1).jpg (246KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).jpg
246KB, 960x640px
>>35542611
>>35543032

These anons know what's up

Say goodbye to western civilisation.

Hitler was right. You should have listened but you didn't, now you get the suffering you deserve

I hope everyone's ready to enjoy the exponential rise in crime, rape and terrorism in white countries brought to you proudly by culturally enriching diversity
>>
welp probably either
>youve maid it youre happy in your life have a job a life and on a good path
or
>mom kicks you out neetbux stops youre homeless or dead
comeon guys 3 years lets try again for once im feeling motivated im gonna shower today
>>
File: 148.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>35543654
don't do this to my sides!

origigigigigigig
>>
File: male pattern baldness.jpg (27KB, 613x384px) Image search: [Google]
male pattern baldness.jpg
27KB, 613x384px
>Focus on male looks will have become more and more mainstream as there is essentially perfect information
>Men will wear makeup in the 2020's (We already see a massive rise in gymfags today, it's only a matter of time before they realize that face is more important)
>Wanting to be a stay at home mom will be frowned upon greatly. much like how pregnant unwed girls used to be treated
>Females will be even more valuable than they are today. As it stands, one female is many times worth that of a male (in terms of selecting partners, notice they are the selectors, we are the suitors?)
>We will start to see the beginning of a purge sequence - the start of Manlet Extinction. As females get high-paying jobs and don't need men for money, they will ONLY select men that are very physically attractive. This means manlets will eventually be bred out of existence. We'll start to see this unfold within the next few years, wil real consequences in the 50's.

I have a few more scary predictions I think about daily but I already rant enough
>>
>>35544010
manlets are the result of chad fucking a small woman they cant be bred out
>>
>>35544070
No, they will create average height offspring: If the resultant child is male, he likely wont reproduce, if the resultant child is female, she'll mate with Chad.

End result is tallness and nothing else.
>>
>>35543851
Hitler was a retard who wanted to genocide slavs. His plans would've caused tens of millions of white people to die in labour camps in Siberia, causing mass suffering for centuries to come. Fascism and stormfaggotry are utter shit and are idelogies for brainlet babbies.
>>
>>35544139
but height isnt a dominant gene
its a crapshoot if the child is gonna be average small or tall
>had manlet friend in highschool
>dad 2 meter giant
>mom 1.50m shortstack
>he got momgenes
>has probably a terrible life now
>>
File: 1431035754968.jpg (74KB, 280x318px) Image search: [Google]
1431035754968.jpg
74KB, 280x318px
>>35542611
>Europe will turn non-white majority before America
you're hilarious anon
>>
>>35544248
will be interesting to see how culture will change
also if the racism towards whites will stop
>>
President Donald J Trump will have made America great again
>>
>the only people thinking about the future are polcrossposters
>r9k doesnt give a shit
>>
File: f#a#.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
f#a#.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>Global warming has caused unprecedented melting of the ice caps
>Increased temperature leads to acidification of oceans and the start of massive marine life die-off
>Famine begins in drought-stricken Sub-Saharan African countries and many coastal nations i.e. Japan that rely on seafood as a primary source of nutrition
>Rising sea levels forces mass migration by 2030
>Coastal cities the world over begin to disappear under the rising oceans
>City-sized slums appear as wealth inequality continues to grow
>Massive population increases near sources of fresh water/non-coastal cities
>Increased population density leads to increased incidents of violent crime
>Antibiotic-resistant superbugs sweep across these high-population areas like wildfire
>Tens of millions die in these superbug plagues due to lack of access to adequate healthcare and an overburdened healthcare system
>Marine life die-off reverberates through the food chain, drought cripples agriculture in once fertile areas
>Tens of millions die of famine
>Food riots are common as people fight for control of finite and dwindling resources
>Corporations now supersede nations in terms of legislative control

I'm not optimistic, lads
>>
>>35544275
>also if the racism towards whites will stop

It's only going to keep getting worse.

Most people don't even think it's possible to be racist against whites.
>>
>>35543851
>You deserve to suffer because of decisions made before you were born
Rude.
>>
>>35544311
digits confirm MAGA is real 2020
>>
>>35544369
>the car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
and a dark wind blows...
>>
>>35544369
how the fuck do you stop overpopulation?
why are people having so many children fucking stop
>>
>>35544369
Shit this is bleak but entirely realistic.
>>
>>35544433

I was thinking more along the lines of

>we are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>and the machine is bleeding to death

but you get the idea
>>
>>35544463

Honestly, at this point nothing short of a pandemic will bring the numbers down. Some UN think tank estimates our population will level off at around 20 billion before it starts to decline, but until then we just have to accept that people are going to remain slaves to their biological imperative.

I get so fucking pissed whenever I see people with 4+ kids. Like use a fucking condom, goddamn.
>>
>>35544542
tell the third worlders to stop fucking. first world countries are actually decreasing in population, at least the whites in them are.
>>
>>35544584
well they are so fucking poor that a family needs to have 10 children to even survive
like 5 of those kids die anyway but still
i dont think you can fix corruption in those countrys unless someone decides to anex those shitholes
>>
>>35544369
Don't forget the oil potentially running out, human population skyrocketed when it became a main energy source and if it runs out it'll fall back down.
Society would shut down and starvation would affect nearly everyone if it were to happen since food and goods are either shipped across the world or manufactured industrially.
Such an issue wouldn't be announced due to the chaos it could cause, although most folks would be too distracted either way.
It wouldn't matter whether you're living in a "cucked" or "based" nation either, if you can't produce your own food you're fucked, and it'll be far too late to escape the crowded places, even if you had any fuel left.
>>
>>35544584

I mean, it's not their fault they were 150 years late to the Industrial Revolution. Now that they're making their way into the first world, their population is exploding in the exact same way the first world did when we started organizing infrastructure and healthcare and all that.

It's a nuanced and complicated issue, to be sure. But white folks is still making tons of babies. And all the "We Don't Use Condoms And Now We Have 25 Kids!" TV shows aren't helping.
>>
>>35544629
I this will be the case, north korea cuba will be well off because they don't rely on food-imports.
>>
>>35542558
Likely the start of WW3 in Asia
>>
>Being a single mother will be frowned upon again
Not because of idealistic le alt-right morals. Because of practical reasons. Young single women (who are becoming increasingly ignorant and unaware about life, in general) are failing to balance work, recreation, and raising their child. They are constantly showing up to work late, or leaving early, or needing extra time off, to the point that they are hurting productivity. Businesses will not pay people who cannot even show up. That is the literal definition of a job - being there to do something.

>Prostitution will become mainstream
Meaning the lingo and culture will reflect that young, uneducated women (usually with children) are having sex for money regularly. There will be some new word like "diva" or "thot" that women will call themselves to empower themselves as they fuck randoms for $30. Clothing lines, books, movies, tv shows, and music will affirm and validate this awful lifestyle for these women.
>>
File: 1489434976533.jpg (182KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1489434976533.jpg
182KB, 500x698px
>>35542558
The NWO is planned by 2030 so the 2020s will be the buildup to that point. It's going to be the age of industry where all the newest technological infrastructure is built and implemented into society. I can already see it starting right now, 2017 (and the number 777), is very important for occultists. This is the beginning of the "ascension" man into a new era. Transhumanism is going to start becoming more and more prominent. Firs there has to be chaos though which we're seeing today, and the order will be guaranteed to come from it. The idea of God will begin to change over time from a acreator you can have a personal relationship with into something that just exists but does not communicate with us, more of a life source.

I'm just identifying the shift I see happening as best as I can, it does not mean I agree in any way with the direction we're heading.
>>
File: 1463964493970.png (783KB, 622x549px) Image search: [Google]
1463964493970.png
783KB, 622x549px
>>35543032
Go post your cuckold new world order fiction somewhere else nigger
>>
File: IMG_1616.jpg (76KB, 955x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
76KB, 955x720px
>>35543654
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Really forced me to consider
>>
>>35544629

I honestly don't see Peak Oil causing too much of an issue. So many nations are moving toward renewable energy at this point that only the OPEC nations are going to throw a shit fit. Most other countries are already phasing out oil dependence.

Between solar, wind, hydroelectric, etc. we have more than enough ways to keep things moving. It's just the massive oil lobby holding everything up right now.

But increased population densities and drought would have a substantially greater impact on mortality, in my opinion. Something like 50% of the US lives within 100 miles of an ocean. Imagine 150 million people relocating in a decade or so. Most cities around the Great Lakes would easily double their population as access to fresh water becomes more limited (assuming Trumpelstiltsken doesn't follow through with slashing the Great Lakes budget as he's threatening to do) and I think the Great Plains are going to see massive population growth as well.

It's an infrastructure nightmare, and nobody seems to be talking about it. The current administration certainly isn't preparing for it. The 2020s are gonna be real fuckin ugly.
>>
>>35544369
Damn this doesn't seem like it's too far off. Doesn't help that there's people who are starting to not believe in global warming
>>
>>35544275
It will be alot worse. By that time, I'll be eating/skinning shitskin fauna and flora alive.
>>
File: 1448156811150.jpg (25KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
1448156811150.jpg
25KB, 302x302px
anyone have any hope for the future?
it cant get that bad
>>
>every country has had some "insane right winger" running for office
>half the countries get them elected
>every media outlet is now filled with political op-eds about how the evil white men are retaking the world after the peaceful immigrants came to save us from them
>racial tensions are at an all time high (repeated monthly or weekly by every news outlet)
>right vs left is now in full effect with segregation at work and in the homes, clothing like hats and jerseys to show your support for your favorite politicians
>some nu-male running for office in Canada or Sweden who demands all whites to pay all colored peoples child support.
>4chan passed around yet again like a whore to a new, even more cucked moot, probably arab or indian
>trump assassinated by nu-male brainwashed by his 4 sisters and 2 lesbian mothers after he wins in 2020

feels stressful desu
>>
>>35544799
The part about renewables is true, but there are also plenty of nations that are rapidly industrialising such as China and India that'll still burn plenty of fossil fuels and will overshadow any progress made in the West, not to mention the transition period that'll need to take place to completely change our energy sources. These countries aren't going to slow their growth if they want to mimic the development of previous nations.
The same applies to population, you could sterilise half the world but Africa alone would still keep the net growth at a very high positive.
>>
>>35544901
forgot
>africans still lives in muduts and eat human hearts
>>
File: 6bake7.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6bake7.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>35542558
Many good animes,
maybe gta 6,
and more fucked up shit to laugh about
Sounds great.
>>
>>35545114
>animes
am i fucking retarded
anime.
>>
>>35544848

Starting to? The goddamn President of the United States thinks it's a hoax and has stuffed the Environmental Protection Agency with oil lobbyists. Not only does he not believe in global warming, his policies are ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO IT.
>>
>right-wing politics are mainstream everywhere, unless a surprise shift to left happens in 2020.
>Finland is a capitalist paradise
>Sweden is the last bastion for the left, unless the great surprisr shift happens
>/r9k/ is like early-2010s Facebook but with the robot filter on (which is ignored by everyone)
>>
>2029
>75% of us will still be here
>25% will an hero before 2020
>The newly created /trap/ board is quickly merged with /lgbt/ following a number of murders
>/l/ is resurrected through the passing of the 28th Amendment

The future is bright
>>
>>35545114
Haruhi will get a third season any day now
>>
>>35545238
>third season
Lets hope with all our weeb faith.
>>
>>35542558
>2029
>Turn on TV
>BLACKED videos on every channel
>put my copy of GTA BLACKED into the disc drive
>gain combo points for running over white males as Da Hate Honky Clan - Kill Whitey plays on loop
>hear doorbell ring and my blue haired wife opens the door
>Tyrone enters wearing Deluxe King Tut Headpiece and matching overalls
>"time 2 prep da bull white boi" - he pulls out his BBC for the 3rd cuckold session of the day
>decide to make a run for it
>jump through the back window as Tyrone pursues with uzi submachine gun
>escape by hiding in dumpster, hear sirens in the distance getting closer
>suddenly remember I'm wearing my mandatory cuckboi 2000 ankle tracker bracelet but its fastened too securely to remove
>"looky looky, we've got a runner - grab the handcuffs Deshawn"
>sent to internment camp for diversity reeducation training
>>
File: ka.jpg (123KB, 517x355px) Image search: [Google]
ka.jpg
123KB, 517x355px
I hope I will have been in America by then and met many wonderful musicians, especially the underground I stalk. Hopefully i will have been able to go to an icelandic music festival as well and explore the mountains there. Then live in Canada for a year or so before I jump off a building in my late 20's/early 30's.
>>
>>35544653
>white folks is still making tons of babies
we are not fulfilling the replacement rate. which is fine, but we are not the problem at the moment, if overpopulation is indeed a problem. i'm not blaming third worlders but if you really want to fix this then focus your attention on them. but a lot of people only seem to focus their attention on whites, which is annoying.
>>
File: 1430021054218.jpg (55KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
1430021054218.jpg
55KB, 600x390px
If you think the 2010s were bad, you haven't seen anything yet. We will witness things in the 2020s that are unthinkable and inconceivable to us right now. If any robots here feel depressed and suicidal, I suggest you get it over with soon, because it's only going to get worse. There is absolutely nothing in the coming decade that you will want to stick around for.
Screencap this post and file it away. When you look at it again in 2027 or 2028, you'll see how right it was.
>>
>>35545469
oh we are talking about boring politics and actual world issues? whoops.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>machines do everything for us by 2029, even think, and we will live lives in absolute comfiness
>>
>>35543851
>you could have prevented this

YES LITERALLY BY NOT SENDING EVERY MAN WITH ACTUAL BALLS TO DIE IN A BATTLEFIELD LEAVING US WITH THE MEEKEST OF THE BUNCH.

In their defense, high test men have always been warlike and anyways they just assumed every man HAS to be that way, never actually knew the part genetics play and the fact that if you send every man to the battlefield while weak sissies stay home you will end up with a nation of weak sissies.
>>
>>35545494

>Screencap this vague statement that doesn't actually say anything

Yeah ok there Anon.
>>
>>35544211
height is the result of at least 200 genetic factors

>>35544070
do you even statistics?
Gene expression is basically an stochastic process, if your parents are tall you have 99.9% chances of being tall but if one is and other isn't then you can turn either fucking way due to what I mentioned in my previous quote.
200 flip coins end up being simmilar to a gaussian distribution.
>>
>>35545511
>machines think
>humans do nothing
>machines decide we are a waste of space

i'm ready to embrace the sweetness of industrialized euthanasia.
>>
>>35545494
This is what's going to happen >>35544735
The elite's wet dream. Good for them, bad for us. I don't want that chip in my body man.
>>
>>35542558
>3 more years
>will be able to finally say I lived through the 20's
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.