[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /onlyattractedtoteenagers/ here? Why does society hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

Who else /onlyattractedtoteenagers/ here?

Why does society hate us more than anything else?
>>
>>35542373
Because they cant admit it
>>
>>35542373
Every person loves teens. Anyone saying otherwise is lying or has been brainwashed by feminists.
>>
>>35542437
I dont. Having a much younger sister probably killed it for me.
>>
Hebephilia is completely different than pedophila
>>
>>35542373
Why?
Teenagers are ugly little demons. They cause shit for no reason. It's almost like whenever they see someone having fun or just generally being alright, it's their duty to go out of their way to fuck everything up for everyone. At least when little kids fuck everything up, it's not intentional; they're just being selfish. Teenagers will drop everything immediately to ruin everything you love for no reason in particular.
Hell, teenagers are actually worse than toddlers because they whine about the most inane shit you could possibly think of. I'd rather listen to a 5 year old sob about dropping his animal crackers than have to sit through a nearly-grown teen rambling on about some unnecessarily complicated shit I don't care about. At least I can shut the 5-year-old up by just getting him some more animal crackers. There; problem solved. Teens simply enjoy being in "pain," except they don't know what true pain is because they're not adults yet. They have the shittiest, most insignificant little bratproblems on the face of this planet yet have the audacity to scream, "YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN, MOM!" at the top of their lungs. It's fucking awful.
Their taste in music is dogshit, they're tryhard pessimist pseudo-philosophers, and they seem exist solely to cause misery in the people surrounding them with their incessant whining.

Not to mention braces, pizzaface, incomplete breasts and virtually nonexistant ass. I honestly can't understand anyone who's attracted to those little fuckfaces. Teenagers are the most obnoxious little shits on this planet, and old people follow immediately after.
>>
>>35542373
Teenagers are really goofy looking, but when women hit their 30s or so they REALLY go downhill fast.

There's about a 10 year or so window of time that I find women attractive, and that might somewhat extend or narrow depending on the specific girl.
>>
File: f7ba169dd889c9891fab193791fa5e34.jpg (552KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
f7ba169dd889c9891fab193791fa5e34.jpg
552KB, 1600x2400px
>>35542619
What about 2D teenagers
>>
>>35542614
I'm sure that'll stand up in court.
>>
>>35542716
Fine too.
>>
>>35542864

Old enough to consent according to the law isn't always the same as old enough to be sexually attractive. Finding a 15 year old girl hot doesn't make you a deviant.
>>
>>35542619
>Not to mention braces, incomplete breasts and virtually nonexistant ass

You say that like it's a bad thing. Also lots of teens have nice ass n titties. All that estrogen in our food and water is good for something at least.
>>
>>35542619
this that. teenage girls are despicable brats. couldn't stand being around one for more than an hour or so without trying to strangle her or run away out of pure annoyance. fuck that.
>>
>>35542619
did smthg bad happened recently anon?
>>
The whole thing that bothers me the most about pedophiles and hebephiles is it just seems hurtful in the long run to whoever it is you date. Lets say you find a cute girl who is your preferred age, and you teach them sexuality, and you both love each other. What happens when they age? When they become "too old"? You just abandon them for someone young and repeat the cycle? Imagine how heartbreaking that would be, having a guy at the age you hit puberty teach you everything about love and sex just to ditch you. I would be absolutely wrecked for life if that happened and have a hard time dating another guy. It just seems to cause more mental anguish and problems for them. And they don't have the insight or intelligence to see it coming because their brains aren't fully developed. Its just taking advantage of someone weak.
>>
>>35546244
But don't get me wrong, I completely understand why you find them hot. Teen girls are cute and fertile, I just think you should have enough sense and self control not to pursue them.
>>
>>35546244
I think half of the appeal of teenagers is that they aren't necessarily bitter used up jaded roasties with an insectoid view of relationships. If you could get on the ground floor of having a cute nice gf and not having her corrupted by bitch slut yass queen SLAY culture there would be no reason to leave them.
>>
File: schope.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
schope.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
>>35546244

Desires cause pain, anon. You're catching on
>>
>>35546290
It just seems incredibly selfish. Like you don't really want a individualistic person to love and grow with, you want a cute doll you can mold into a clone of yourself and fuck. I often see more mention of their looks than personality, and the whole "women lose their looks around 30" just confirms that its solely based on attractiveness. That isn't a sustainable relationship. How many successful relationships do you see with teen girls? Because all the girls I knew in high school who were dating older men never lasted.
>>
Me.

I honestly think most men think women(or their bodies) are the best looking just at the end of puberty.

>>35546290
This. When they're young they're not feminist nor slutty. At least around here there's a strong shaming culture of sluts in middle schools, falling off in highschool and then being the opposite in uni.
>>
>>35546268

The thing is I don't want to leave them when they're older. It's just that they may take on a different role in the relationship like taking care of the home and the kids, like it was the case back in the day for women in their 20s. Gosh, you guys are so blue pilled.
>>
>>35546487
>It just seems incredibly selfish.
Not much different than grownup "relationships" then
>Like you don't really want a individualistic person to love and grow with, you want a cute doll you can mold into a clone of yourself and fuck.
Not really, I just have absolutely no desire to date someone who's a rotten cunt. Has nothing to do with manipulation
> I often see more mention of their looks than personality, and the whole "women lose their looks around 30" just confirms that its solely based on attractiveness.
I think the argument is that if your post wall with a shit personality then you have nothing.
> How many successful relationships do you see with teen girls? Because all the girls I knew in high school who were dating older men never lasted.
How many teenage girls live the rest of their lives with their high-school boyfriends in general? Not many. And the answer to your question is literally millions because throughout history it has been acceptable to marry someone under 18 which btw is a completely arbitrary age.
>>
>>35546614
Are you saying that while they were taking care of the home and kids, you would be off fucking other teen girls?
>>
>>35546487

>Fucking teens is somehow "Selfish"

I always find it amusing when people attack male sexuality but if you flip the tables no one gives a shit. A female wanting to fuck around with an attractive, young male raises no eyebrows. No one gives a fuck.

Yet somehow the male is selfish, even if it's mutual enjoyment. Selfishness! All selfish!
>>
>>35546729
I really hate when I'm having a debate with someone they bring up a "point" I haven't made or hasn't been mentioned. I think older women who date teen boys is equally selfish.

>>35546717
>Not much different than grownup "relationships" then
But there's a difference in footing and power. Not in the sense of "social power" like I've seen mentioned before, but in the sense of intelligence and decision making. When you are a grown woman with experience in men, you have more of a ability to detect if someone is using you. It's like you wouldn't have a math contest with a fourth grader and a college graduate.
>Not really, I just have absolutely no desire to date someone who's a rotten cunt. Has nothing to do with manipulation
But what is your reason for seeking this exclusively with teenage girls? It's their inexperience and innocence you really seek.
>How many teenage girls live the rest of their lives with their high-school boyfriends in general? Not many. And the answer to your question is literally millions because throughout history it has been acceptable to marry someone under 18 which btw is a completely arbitrary age.
I really hate this meme so much, that if because we did something in the past that makes okay. We evolve as a species and gain more social awareness of ourselves and what is morally right. Think of the human race as you would a toddler, when you are 3 maybe you don't fully understand death and you smash bugs for fun. But you grow up and realize its cruel.

The fact is that you can't effectively figure out which instances of teen/adult couples are manipulative and those that are legitimate. It's such a gray area. You can convince you are doing something for the right reasons if it fits your desire, and people often do this. The age of consent should be 16 in my opinion, any lower is risky.
>>
>>35542373
This picture gave me feels

original
>>
>>35546729
Honestly what it comes down to is that women would lose a shit load of power if they had to compete with nice fun genki full of life smooth skinned girls.
>>
>>35547008
>muh power dynamics
It is literally no easier to manipulate a 16 year old into a relationship than it is a 28 year old. And who said anything about maniuplation. If the entire process towards dating is the same, mutual attraction, getting to know each other, liking each other, etc please point out where the maniuplation has occurred. Liking someone and dating them isn't maniuplation. Hell even casually fucking a teen isn't maniuplation because teens are casually fucking each other regardless.
>But what is your reason for seeking this exclusively with teenage girls
Because women who have been chucked and fucked for over a decade are generally cunts
>blah blah times change
I agree, but my point is that there's nothing fundamental that suggests that it's harmful. There has been no "understanding" that has discovered, no "moral evolution". Just because things have diverged this way doesn't mean that this is the be all end all moral determination. Just like how because things used to be a certain way in the past doesnt mean that it was the right way. You're literally arguing for groupthink. Plus even if there is "manipulation" sometimes who gives a fuck. Hurt feelings won't kill anyone. These women would get chucked and fucked regardless so who gives a fuck if it happens a little earlier. You act like it's the biggest thing in the world but it really isn't.
>>
>>35546721

No. Once I am settled with her I can have just as much sex with her.

I am physically attracted to adult women too and I like big tits etc. I just find teenage girls 100 times prettier, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>35547340
Because you are talking about messing with the developing brain. We didn't have the understanding we have now of the difference between a 15 year old and a 20 year old brain. Teenagers brains are physically underdeveloped, its almost like fucking someone who is mentally retarded. It's why they make such rash and poor decisions, why there are more unplanned pregnancies in teenagers in adult women. They can't comprehend the consequences and results of sex. Robots often complain about promiscuous women and their "Whorish" nature without any sort of critical thinking on how they end up that way. Allowing predators to legally hunt into the mix will only cause a rise in slutty women. It's disturbing to me that its a common thing for a girl to lose her virginity at the age of 14.
>>
>>35547589
Ah so you think sex between a minor and another minor should be outlawed then. Alright.
>>
The truth is that you wan't to fuck teenagers because of your desire, you have no care about them or their feelings, this is totally based on your dick and you don't care how they turn out because of it. It's a selfish act based on sexual deviancy with negative consequences and that's why normies are disgusted by it.
>>
>>35543075
You're missing the point that it doesn't matter what is right or wrong, just the law.
>>
>>35547676
Who gives a fuck about the law. Seriously.
>>
>>35547671

No it's actually more of an emotional attraction. I prefer their innocence and cuteness over a cynical misandrist adult and I'd tell her if she is making a stupid decision.
>>
>>35547657
You can't outright outlaw it, but it should be greatly shamed upon and discouraged. There are steps we as a society can make to rid the barbaric sex culture we have. Disney is one of those medias that has normalized teen sexuality.
>>
>>35547589

So humans are nothing but specks of matter? Man I fucking hate materialists who think they know everything about neuroscience and how the spirit of a person is determined by their chemical receptors.
>>
File: 1474671668472.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474671668472.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>35542373
They hate what is natural and beatiful my boy. We live in a superficial facade called society. And the stacies at the top pull whatever strings they can to stay relevant and remind people that their looks are not fading and a womans peak is after 20+.
>>
>>35547671
Not really. Only women are disgusted by it because it threatens their position. Men have been shamed into pretending they aren't sexually attracted to sexually mature fertile women who are under an arbitrary limit and it's been proven the vast majority of men find teenagers attractive. They've literally done tests and studies.
>>
>>35547712

Except the only time where teen sexuality was seen as abnormal was between 1900 and the sexual revolution, that's about 60 years of the 100.000 years of human existence where teen sexuality was either the norm or isolated from adult sexuality, like it is today.
>>
>>35547712
Well that's a fair enough position. At least you're not a hypocrite.
>>
>>35547701
I have a feeling you haven't really been around many teenage girls. I work as a high school teacher and teenage girls are emotionally wrecked. If you ever actually date one, you will realize that.
>>
>>35543715
I find braces on teens real sexy, too.
>>
>>35547723
I don't know everything about neuroscience, but I look at things logically instead of "My feelings". Our personality is based on both chemicals and life experiences, which teenagers are terrible at both.
>>35547751
Not only women are disgusted by it. Many fathers are pissed off at the idea of an older man taking their daughters, because they understand how older men think.
>>35547767
I've already explained how this argument is stupid.
>>
>>35547712
If you restrict sex to teenagers, what you're gonna end up with is exploding Muslims, anon.
>>
>>35547857
>Not only women are disgusted by it. Many fathers are pissed off at the idea of an older man taking their daughters, because they understand how older men think.
You mean no worse than a guy her own age?
>>
>>35547784

Funny because I've talked to many teenage girls in my lifetime. Some are retarded but others are great people.
>>
>>35547723
>2017
>believing in an immaterial soul

Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>35547902
Around the age of 16 I consider it moral gray area, but pretty much fine. I just find it irritating how hypocritical our current laws are where I live. Voting, consent, joining the military, and being trialed as an adult is 18, while the drinking age is 21. Everything should just be put to 16.

Also that whole "arbitrary age" between 16 and 15, there is actually a stark difference developmentally between a 16 year old and and a 14 year old.
>>
>>35547931

>nihilistic materialist

You have absolutely nothing to live for though. Eternal oblivion could be now or in 50 years so what's the difference. Why not die early, pathetic redditor virgin.
>>
File: baitscrewy.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
baitscrewy.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
pedophils are the worst to come after the normy invasion

it is pedophilia and you are normies because pedophilia is a choice
>>
Think about how all teenage girls are kept in these things called "schools" and kept away from mature men. What a criminal act. Boys their age will never please those already degenerating cunts.

How can I disguise myself as a teenager and infiltrate these prison camps?
>>
>>35548006
And you have feel-good VIBES AND SPIRITS to live for you deluded faggot. How does being pretty much schizophrenic feel?
>>
>>35548051

Says the guy who denies qualia.
>>
>>35547918
Fathers are usually pissed when they hear their daughter have a boyfriend, true. But they aren't so pissed as to wanting to jail them and murder them unless they are abusive or generally really shitty people. There are those fringe cases of mentally unstable and over protective fathers.
>>35547919
You've talked to them, but you've probably never gotten emotionally invested. Sex and dating always adds more variables emotionally, and that's where you'll notice even the most mature teenage girl falls very short from the maturity of a grown woman.
>>
>>35548006
> implying life isn't worth living anyway
As long as you can enjoy something, existing is preferable, even if it amounts to nothing in the end.
>>
>>35548011
> using the term pedophilia to denote attraction to pubescents

You are wrong by definition, anon. Look what words you use actually mean.
>>
>>35548075

>so you've never talked to a REAL WOMYN

You sound like some used up slut who tries to prove others on the internet how mentally mature she is.
>>
>>35548075

i mean valuable and dateable, sorry

nope, you're just mad that nobody glances at you anymore because your time is up
>>
>>35548181
>>35548201
Oh I love when this happens. When I have a opinion that doesn't fit the general narrative here I must be "a woman" or especially a "used up woman". You've resulted to name calling, which means you don't have a real argument. The truth of it is when someone desires something enough they will do mental gymnastics to convince themselves and others what they want is an okay thing to do, while blocking out any form of reasoning that says otherwise.

When I said a grown woman, I meant someone in your age range. There's a massive difference of maturity between a 15 year old and a 18 year old. A good society in my mind is one where sex is a private thing, and women and men stay virgins until the age of 18, and the average amount of partners in a life for both men and women is no more than four. That getting married as both virgins around the age of 20 and being able to afford having kids around the age of 22 is extremely common. I'm disgusted at age gaps, whenever I hear of a woman marrying a man 10 years her senior, I always almost assume they are doing it for money.
>>
>>35548387

So, are you a woman then?
>>
>>35548387
>There's a massive difference of maturity between a 15 year old and a 18 year old
Nah. People don't become adults until they hit their mid 20s. There's no difference at all between 18 and 15. If you were really concerned you'd advocate for an increase in the age of consent
>>
age gaps in relationships create an unhealthy power gap, especially if one of them has an underdeveloped brain (i.e a child)
>>
>>35548549

This sounds like sexual marxism.
>>
>>35548549
Too bad equality doesnt exist and men married cunts half their age along with getting paid dowry for the hassle most of human history or at least the enlightened periods
>>
>>35548427
Actually, I am a man who finds teenage girls to be extremely attractive, but I realize the unfairness of dating one so I control myself.
>>
>>35548549
>power gap
What a creepy view of relationships you have
>>
>>35548582
This is a myth. While you did get married at a young age, it was usually to someone around your age (I.e. 14 year old bride 16 year old husband). In cases of royalty age gaps did happen, but it wasn't a common practice for the general population.
>>
>>35548435
there is mentally faggot

a 15 year old is just about to finish high school

18 year old and you are legally adult in a lot of places
>>
>>35548678

>the law determines biology, as we all know
>>
>>35542619
>tfw most of use used to be like this
I remember learning in AP that teens are developing and the neurons in their brain are developing causing them to really hmmm about life. That's why most teens are vocal about their philosophical bs and think they know everything about life.

Old people are just old. They like routine and shit.
>>
File: 88jDlF4.jpg (44KB, 699x705px) Image search: [Google]
88jDlF4.jpg
44KB, 699x705px
I've seen far too many of your kind.
>>
File: 00049kumiko.png (333KB, 608x686px) Image search: [Google]
00049kumiko.png
333KB, 608x686px
Society doesn't hate you, they hate pedophiles. Some people will pretend they are completely disgusted that you find 15 year olds attractive, but their reaction would be worse if you told them you found 9 year olds attractive.
>>
>>35548638
So basically the rich were the degenerates
>>
>>35548638
>nyah,nyah,nyah
Shut up, cunt. This is the enlightened Ancient Greek culture I'm referring to. Your weak ass would have been a slave and my toy.

Much like how Schopenhauer said, the sexes mature at different rates and smart people account for this.

Letting some fully mature manipulative roastie bang undeveloped males her age is pure degeneracy and also serial monogomy (cunt preference)
>>
>>35548678
And? What's your point. 18 year olds aren't mature. No woman is. Women are perpetual children.
>>
>>35548725
Rednecks do this a lot? Makes sense I guess
>>
>People lose their nut when you date a girl who is a couple of minutes away from reaching AoC using arguments like she is only a child and such
>Those same people are OK about dating the girl a few seconds after she reaches the AoC

This has and will always fuck with my mind.
>>
>>35542437
I don't think so. I certainly see the appeal of sexy women but it doesn't seem for me maybe it's because psychologically I never made it past high school.
>>
>>35542437
>this shitty remark
No. Your shitty brain is just trying to make up reasons for you not to feel like the disgusting piece of shit you are. Being attracted to teens is a mental illness, you're not supposed to find clueless, dependent little parasites attractive. Maybe in a "I'd sure hit that when she's 20", but that's the line. Beyond that, you can pretty much shoot yourself in the face
>>
Women are fully mature by 16

Men, the more noble sex, by 28

This is simple genetics but also reasoning ability, etc. Eggs are becoming damaged faster and faster by electronic radiation in modern society, fyi.
>>
>>35548818
>post nudes of Marky
>get banned because she was like 17.9
>try to appeal ban
>faggot mod tells me what I did was a really big deal and that was child porn
Lmao. Gotta love the sheep.
>>
>>35548725
I don't look like that at all but I really want to date a 14-15 year old
>>
>>35548756
Ah yes the "Greeks did it argument". Once again pederasty was only preformed in certain circles, and was actually frowned upon by general population. Age gaps were still uncommon.
>>
>>35548818
This is just an excuse.

"Just one year!" will become "Relax just two years" and so

fuck off pedos

what exactly makes you all believe any jailbait would look once at you? just lol

no one normal gives a shit about aoc

they fuck their share so they arent mentally stunted like you faggots
>>
>>35548898
>what exactly makes you all believe any jailbait would look once at you? just lol
normalfag spotted, kill yourself
>>
>>35548892
And the superior Romans were even more against age gaps, the Greeks were a little bit more relaxed on it, but Romans were vocally disgusted by it.
>>
>>35548898
I completely agree if said girl is two years away from reaching AoC and I can even understand one year. What fucks with my mind is in the eyes of the law dating a girl who is a couple minutes away from reaching AoC will land you in jail, where as a few minutes later when the girl has reached AoC it's considered fine.
>>
>>35548045
>be weed dealer throughout high school
>graduate
>still have connections
>fuck qt teen
>lock her down with the lovelmao meme
>ez teen pussy
works like a charm
>>
>>35547008
it's not selfish to take a boy's virginity, because you can't "ruin" a boy like that.

it's selfish to take a girl's virginity with no intention of marrying her, which I've done. I explained that I wasn't going to marry them, and they either deluded themselves into thinking I was interested in a relationship or just didn't care.
Should I be something besides selfish?Should I be (you)ish?
>>
File: 1487927793699.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487927793699.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>Unironically wanting to date teens
You do not have the misfortune of living near a high school.

I mean, unless you live somewhere where teenage girls don't make you want to kill them.
>>
>>35542373
Here's the thing about you fucks. It's one to want someone who has less experience if you're a virgin. You can find adults who have not had sex. The girls in a STEM class or the library are good choices. Its one thing to like women like Ariana Grande. Short women who age slow is alright. What you want is neither. You want to control something. It's a fact that adult/teen relationships have HIGH rates of domestic violence and that the girls end up not finishing high school and ruining their lives
>>
>>35548989
It is selfish to take a boy's virginity. A lot of men won't admit this, because of the unfortunate shame society puts on them and the standard to be tough and dominant. But a 14 year old boy who is manipulated for sex by a older woman is equally as developmentally damaged. Fetishes and complexes about relationships are often caused by sexual stimuli in their puberty years. I am almost of the mind that it's always best when a virgin takes a virgin's virginity, both ways.
>>
>>35549006

>(((education)))

"""educated""" women are the worst
>>
>>35546244
>I would be absolutely wrecked for life if that happened and have a hard time dating another guy.
as if. i think it's much more likely for the girl to move on first as she realizes the dude isn't the chad he once seemed to be.
>>
>>35549192
>>35549216
Damn I've seen the thread has now just become memes. I was having fun too.
>>
>>35549192
Ever met a high school dropout? You seriously want to fuck high school dropouts
>>
>>35549269
>>35549307

If educated women were good wives they wouldn't all be leftists with that redditor mindset
>>
>>35549345
Truly educated and intelligent women/men are usually moderate in political views. You are talking about "educated" women who took classes in feminism and art.
>>
>>35549345
The perfect wives are 18-25 and can be found at church. NOT Catholic church, those women are usually slutty hypocrites.
>>
>>35548725
>tfw facial hair like that
Fug
>>
>>35549345
High school dropouts are literally criminals addicts and welfare recipients. College educated women voted Republican until Trump. They didn't vote for him because they aren't retarded Life doesn't work the way it does in PUA books.
>>
>>35548834
you've been cucked by society
>>
>>35548898
Using a slippery slope fallacy like the bitch you are.
>>
>>35548892
>>35548951
And the pre-Roman Etruscans had open orgies with children.

Who are you cunts trying to convince with your circle jerk? I'm an authority on Ancient Greece and mature men regularly took 14 year old wives strictly for breeding purposes. Anything else is degenerate (besides the colorful Etruscans). Now fuck off, you worthless sheep.
>>
>>35549476
>born again whores
L O L
>>
Rome was founded by some guys who thought:
>lets steal their daughters over there
>then kill the cucks who come after them
Of course, vocal harpies and female rights put an eventual end to that civilization
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.