[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is marijuana the best antidepressant in the whole world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 26

File: aaxgD9b.jpg (51KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
aaxgD9b.jpg
51KB, 800x638px
Why is marijuana the best antidepressant in the whole world
>>
It only is for certain people. All it does for me is make me scared and paranoid and nervous.
>>
Because it's not. MDMA and microdosed Acid are superior.
>>
>>35542001
hiding from your feelings is definitely a good habit
>>
>>35542001
>Why is alcohol the best antidepressant in the whole world?

FTFY
>>
Anti-depressant? That shit just makes me want to end my life after jerking off 9 times in a row.
>>
It burns my eyes to the point of me crying, makes my throat swell, and clogs up my system with mucus.
That's just the secondhand effects. Fuck that shit. I hate it when my normie sister smokes that shit and leaves her door open.
>>
>>35542001
Because it makes you content with not changing your situation and helps you just coast through life.
Oh and it makes fapping, eating, reading, gaming, watching movies etc. much better
>>
>>35542084
You smoke too much sativa. Get some indica and you'll have the high of a lifetime.
>>
>>35542124
this, weed makes me unable to enjoy anything other than masturbation and eating
>>
>>35542157
Maybe. I'll give it a go but honestly, it's generally subtle things that fuck me up like the location I smoke in or something. Like sometimes even the wrong type of music can get me sweating and antsy, you know? The times that I've had a 'good' high were prety nice though, I'll concede.

>>35542180
Try reading.
>>
>>35542180
The key for me is to go out and do something and then get high and continue doing something

Often it'll take a hike out to a river or lake and smoke there, walk around for a while and either head home or keep on hiking
>>
>>35542103
>>35542155
This is the truth OP, even I still smoke a lot but don't fool yourself into thinking it's actually helping your state of mind, or that you're not getting addicted to it, or that it's helping how you deal with problems in life

Worst meme I ever fell for
>>
>>35542180
Only downside to weed I see so far is that it makes you completely and utterly useless for the next several hours. I can never be productive or get anything done when I'm high. I just sit in front of my computer listening to Boris Blenn and giggling.
>>
>>35542226
You smoke too much then

Smoke a joint or two, not a blunt. Don't hit a bong. No edibles, just two smallish joints
>>
>>35542257
I always just smoke a single joint but I hold in the smoke really long because I don't like to see good weed go to waste. And I live in the south so we have some really high quality weed.
>>
More like herbal complacency is the best at keeping you stuck in a rut when you need to be making positive changes in your life instead of just throwing precious time and money down the drain, or more like just setting it on fire.
t. ex weedlmao dealer
>>
>>35542157
>Get some indica and you'll have the high of a lifetime.

lel

i've smoked plenty of both, it's all the same for me. it gives me panic attacks so bad that i nearly lose consciousness, for no reason. its not for everyone man
>>
>>35542001
no way, you're just getting addicted as fuck and it will start ruining you. all my friends i know who smoked a lot fucked their lives up from having scholarships to working minimum wage. (PS opiates are better antidepressants but stay the hell away from them, you'd get addicted as fuck)
>>35542100
mdma makes you depressed after and doing too much acid makes your brain a bit melty. i've done it, a lot. microdosing is pretty decent but things can get weird eventually. i did too much cid and have some hppd and depersonalization now.
>>35542180
hey, this is like stimulants, except they make me unable to enjoy eating too! if i'm not insanely horny i can at least enjiy studying on stims but like that's gonna happen...
>>
>>35542136
You might be allergic to weed. Yes, that shit's real. It's a flower after all.
>>
I don't know man, on one hand it helps me a lot to stabilize my mood. On the other hand, the moment I started to smoke weed and stopped enjoying life are chronologically nearly placed together.
There's also the fact that my "enjoying life" consisted in playing vidya all day, listening to heavy metal, waking for times a day and not cutting my hair for years, so I'm not sure if weed actually helped or not. But the first time I got high was the first time I thought "holy shit I'm a huge loser and I need to change".
>>
>>35542001
Because better a gram than a damn - in other words, stupid plebs are the majority and they're bringing dystopian fiction to life.
>>
>>35542001
I have paranoid schizophrenia so smoking is a terrible idea
>>
When did they start this "pass user" badge bullshit?
I knew there was a reason I'm browsing 4chan less and less. This place is becoming reddit.
>>
File: VID_20170314_233707_2587.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170314_233707_2587.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>35542001
PAY ATTENTION:

life = depression

Again....

LIFE IS DEPRESSING AS FUCK

welcome to Planet earth

Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE seeks temporary escape... Whether it's dugs, sex, gambling, religion, working out, travel or trolling, we ALL seek escape...

NEXT TOPIC: tricyclic antidepressants & NSSRIs

They don't work

No better than sugar pills in double blind studies

SIMPLY READ THE PDR

under each of these drugs, there's a disclaimer in tiny print:

"at the current time, the physiological mechanism of this drug is not known"

This means they they don't know 'HOW' they work, or 'IF' they work, nor do they care. Why should they care ? They're already making billions prescribing them to people who have been incorrectly diagnosed to justify the further issuance of these prescriptions.

HERES THE SECRET TO LIFE:

there isn't one

See how simple that was ?

It's up to each of us to figure out our own path to happiness

So why are so many of you STILL creating barriers instead of building a pathway ?
>>
If you have some issue in life (and you wanna treat it with a drug) I would propose you get some alone time in your room for 12 hours and drop 100ug of lsd, and think about the issues you face. Don't do this in a sad or panicking manner however because your state of mind will affect your trip. The founder of anonymous alcoholics treated his alcoholism with acid. You don't have to stop smoking weed, but don't use it for its "therapeutic" value.
>>
>>35543095
everyone i know who took ssris became even more fucked up than before. probabaly because they lost all their excuses
i think if people tried to give a fuck more they'd enjoy themselves rather than being sacks of shit lying around caring about nothing. if they cant do that fuck it, smoke some ice or something
>>
File: VID_20170314_233707_4616.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170314_233707_4616.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>35542768
GUESS WHAT ?

YOU ARE ONE OF THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IVE EVER SEEN

lol @ addicted to pot
LOL @ opioids (depressants) being anti-depressants

You are such an amateur and your advice is absolutely worthless !!!

You have absolutely no training in internal medicine, or pharmacology at all, and your 'hand on' experiences were those of a complete moron...

KABOOOOOM, BITCH

The only thing you actually got correct was diminished appetite from amphetamines

You would be the worst person to hang out with or to get high with and it's no wonder that no girls are interested in you
>>
>>35543589
i have a girlfriend so lmao @ ur assumption
if you dont think that opioids stop you from feeling depressed then lmao. oxy and smack feel amazing and make me feel euphoric.
>>
File: 1488726879559.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488726879559.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
it is all I have in my life now
>>
>>35543589
lmao your gay. L@@K at this fag
>>
>>35543589
daily reminder to filter all namefags
>>
>>35543267

I'm going to tell you my opinion about another person's post, because you seem like you might be the type of person to understand my response, and the other person will realize I'm actually responding to him....

LSD:

Normally, I would say his advice was STELLAR, but these guys in here would likely find taking LSD to be extremely detrimental...

Before NASA lets Air Force pilots become astronauts, they must go through rigorous training, or else the astronauts will die

And before a human becomes a psychonaut, they must go through extreme emotional & psychological galvanizing....

Otherwise, they are in for a horrifying shock when they are faced with a truly horrifying shock when they are faced with the true reflection of their inner psyche for the first time...

Self actualization is contraindicated when someone is incapable of handling things as simple as everyday common depression.

Their unresolved issues from their childhood would become overwhelming, and devestating

Because they are pussies
>>
>>35543738
your gay. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
>>
>>35543738
>double newlines
reddit detected
>>
>>35543674
DEAR MR. NO FORMAL EDUCATION IN PHARMACOLOGY OR INTERNAL MEDICINE,

EACH HIT END EYE

I already told you what I think about you and I stand by my statement.

I don't stutter

Idiot

Lol @ your weakness
>>
>>35543751
And YOU ARE (you're) illiterate

>>35543776
Much to your chagrin, I've NEVER been to Reddit

But obviously YOU HAVE

isnt that ironic?
>>
>>35543786
and i suppose DOCTOR neptune has formal medical training and experience
you CAN get addicted to pot, haven't you seen some of those fucks who can't go a day without smoking and go to work high even though they think they will get fired for it? NEWS FLASH: that is addiction
>>
>>35543738
i like this anon, they speak the truth whether you like it or not
>>
>>35543867
Not really ironic. I had to go to reddit to figure out how bad it was and why.
But unlike you I didn't pick up the double-newline habit.
If you're really not on reddit, you belong there.
>>
File: JN & WENDY AT ZZ TOP.webm (594KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JN & WENDY AT ZZ TOP.webm
594KB, 640x360px
GOID LUCK 'OUT-KNOWLEDGING' AN ARDENT DRUG ENTHUSIAST OF 41 YEARS, WHO ALSO HAS DEGREES IN INTERNAL MEDICINE, PSYCHOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY
>>
>>35543929
But unlike you I didn't pick up the double-newline habit

I've been using MY signature style since I invented what's now called 'trolling' 25 years ago

What were YOU doing 25 years ago?

Hahahaha

I own you

(also, I mistyped GOOD* LUCK)
>>
>>35542084
Opposite for me
Indica sedates me to the point where I feel self conscious about how introverted I'm being and conversing is hard so I normally end up sitting in what i feel is awkward silence
Sative on the other hands makes me laugh and generally lifts my mood
>>
>>35544580
You guys missed out on the old days of pot....

In my next post I am going to detail the actual history of pot from the 70s to the pitiful state it's in now

(And YES, you're all going to ERRONEOUSLY think I'm wrong)
>>
When I was 12, I started smoking pot (1975)

We didn't measure it in ounces or quarter ounces or grams back then..

We measured it by the width of your hand. A 'five finger LID' was a bag that was at least the width of four fingers and a thumb.

a LID usually weighed well over an ounce, and it only cost $15 across the board, no matter what kind of pot it was.

There was no sinsemilla....

That came later

We had AMAZING pot...

Acapulco Gold, Panam Red, Hawaiian, Bahamian, etc etc

The flavors were hard to describe

ELEGANT, SWEET, SPICY, RICH

with a spectrum that crossed from Pineapple to frankincense and myrrh

The term 'copping a buzz' came from the actual BODY HIGH, that left you with the Sensation that your body was rumbling or buzzing, while it literally felt like your arms and legs had suddenly become 20 feet long....

it was absolutely amazing.

a quarter pound cost $60

when you bought a five finger lid from somebody, you would give them 1/4th of it as a finder's fee

(anybody who would not donate one fourth of $15 was a true piece of shit, so EVERYBODY treated EACHOTHER right)

(Old school)

(what you young punks don't do)

one day out of the blue with no explanation: POT DISAPPEARED

IT DISAPPEARED

TOTALLY

Even the best connected people couldn't find a joint ANYWHERE

what started as Panic soon became complete apathy as we all accepted the fact that pot was no longer available for no reason at all

To be continued
>>
File: wojak.png (461KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
461KB, 5000x5000px
>tfw diagnosed with schizophrenia so I can't smoke weed anymore

>>35542180
Try listening to dreamy or trippy music, or music with several layers.
>>
who here /ruined by weed/

>silicosis from grit weed
>used to be smart but failed high school
>serious short term memory loss

seriously guys dont fall for the weed meme. if you do dont smoke random weed off the street you have no idea what the dealers are doing to that shit
>>
>>35542001
dude i literally quit weed because after some more heavy use my depression got hardcore. miss that stuff but couldn't take that apathic almost catatonic state it eventually dragged me into
>>
Little did any of us realize at the time that the sudden disappearance of marijuana was PLANNED by organized crime

After over one year without pot, suddenly you would start hearing about pot being available again

But now ?.... They were calling it SINSEMILLA...

AND IT WAS BEING SOLD IN 'QUARTER OUNCES' for $35

WTF ?!!!!

yes...

At the time the only sinsemilla that was being sold was sativa, and when we would ask people to explain what 'sinse' was, they'd tell you it meant there were 'no seeds'

The pot all tasted the same, like Christmas trees... The buzz was NOT as good and I don't give a fuck what anyone says

IT WAS NOT BETTER POT

The few years passed before the INDICA was introduced into the market, and it was always called SKUNK

These days that have all of this sophisticated strain development and technicalities and scientific Precision involved,but I'm here to tell you :

I was there

TODAYS POT SUCKS COMPARITIVELY
INDICA BUILDS SUCH A QUICK TOLERANCE THAT AFTER SMOKING A FEW JOINTS, YOU CAN NO LONGER TELL IF YOURE HIGH OR NOT

it tastes and smells great

Yes

But so did the Hawaiian weed, and the Bahamian weed, and the Panama Red....

I'd give my left arm to smoke a joint of REAL POT

you guys are all being ripped off so bad, overcharged for 'scientifically modified strains' of pot that makes you immune to its high, and overcharged out the ass

THE END

Also, only a nigger would ruin the taste of pot with a blunt wrap

Or a real cigar leaf

Blunt wraps are cardboard with bullshit chemicals embedded to make it taste like a cigar

Genius
Stupid niggers
>>
>>35543098
shrooms > acid for self improvement by far.
>>
>>35545357
How come? I have never tried shrooms, just interested.
>>
>>35542155
People say this all the time as a reason not to use weed, but I never had that problem. It never made me lazy. I never got the lazy meme. After smoking my creativity sparks and I become productive creatively (yeah I have a lot of art hobbies)
>>
I'm currently in the process of quitting weed. It's a bit easier than I expected. I was smoking so much that I would just come home and immediately fire up my vaporizer and then tap out until I fell asleep, then wake up the next morning, go to work and come home and restart hte process. On my days off I would just smoke as soon as I woke up and go all day, those were the worst quite honestly, I just felt like such a fucking loser slacker scumbag thinking about how many days I wasted doing that shit.

I still have a bit of weed left from my last purchase that I vape once at the end of the night and I'm trying to quit that too. I should probably just flush it but I'm not even really getting high any more so it's just weaning me off so I don't immediately go cold turkey.

It's not as big of a problem as I thought it would be, the only time I really want to smoke is if I've had more than a few beers and that seems like the last hurdle I have to clear to fully get rid of the stuff.
>>
>>35545421
I also tend to like to do things after smoking, I'll even clean, although not too heavily. Taking walks are great.
>>
>>35545357
Wrong

Completely wrong

Sorry
>>
>>35545467
yeah right educate me sensei or how about you shut your little faggot mouth and shove your namefag into your extensively abused anus
>>
>>35545410
shrooms expose the truth to you in a much more up front, in your face manner, it's impossible to avoid it on them. they completely remove all filters and locked-in ways of thinking, to let you work through your problems from an objective perspective.
they also have been clinically proven to do amazing things for curing addictions.

in my experience, acid is a much more recreational substance, acid is fun and amazing whereas shrooms are purely therapeutic for me.

ive taken acid several times during a period of my life when i was very depressed, it didn't really help me at all, but tripping on shrooms made me realize it was my own choice to have a negative outlook on life and i was doing this to myself, and it pulled me out of my depression.

>>35545507
care to explain why?
>>
LSD: an INTROSPECTIVE trip

MDA, MDMA, MDEA, etc- EMPATHIC

SHROOMS- connect you to the planet, through an amphibious Journey which has nothing to do with self-awareness
>>
>>35545569
nothing to do with self awareness? maybe it depends on your dosage, but for me, being on shrooms was the most introspective, self aware state i've ever been in, whereas acid was just cool and interesting and woah dude.
>>
>>35542123
Shilling Alcohol are we?
>>
>>35545569
i see reading Wikipedia in simple English really paid off for you. i bet you get laid a lot with your vast "experience" in drugs
>>
>>35545555
Of course I am well aware that everybody has their own body chemistry and each person's experience is unique

However my interpretation is correct

The MAIN thing I applaud you for:

Realizing negativity was your choice

AMD I'm proud you finally grew

No matter which technique you utilized
>>
>dude u don't need drugs u need to get out and live life

I literally don't even want to step out of my front door unless I'm high.
i'm thinking a lot of the people on this website have self-diagnosed "depression" and not the real fucking thing.
>>
>>35545467
>lung xray shows silicosis
>>
Friendly reminder that being anti weed is VIRTUE SIGNALLING
You cannot be anti weed without being anti alcohol as well!
>>
>>35545635
Dear faggot,
FYI
I'm 53teen years old, started polypharmacy at age 12 (at 1,000 MPH and never slowed down), was there and actually experienced everything, paid very close attention to every detail and every step, have taken drugs you don't even know exist, have never relied on other people's info (or the internet) have a documented Wechsler Scale score that puts me in the top .001%, AND YES... I GET LAID A LOT

A LOT....

A whole lot

Always have

Always will

See, bitch... I was a STRIPCLUB DJ

you fucking amateur hour clown

By the way, you meant to use SINGLE QUOTATION MARKS, but because you're uneducated, your incorrectly used DOUBKE QUOTATION MARKS
>>
>>35545676
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but alcohol is le social drug
>how am i supposed to coax dumb whores into sleeping with me

daily reminder that retards who think the war on drugs hasn't been severe enough are the same faggots who whine about prohibition didn't work and cry if you try to take away their baby bottle
>>
>>35545659
i wonder what you get out of belittling people literally in the same fucking misery as you are just because your favorite remedy makes things worse for them. but surely the first type and dosage of SSRIs you got prescribed immediately worked amazing for you because depression is so straightforward and always treatable the same. fuck you.
>>
>>35545673
Too bad they didn't x-ray your testicles

I hear they have electron microscopes now
>>
>>35545676
I don't drink you stupid faggot. Dat brain damage
>>
>>35545821
>but surely the first type and dosage of SSRIs you got prescribed immediately worked amazing for you
I've tried 5 different types and they all fucked me up and made me worse. Only a complete faggot falls for the antidepressant meme.
Especially ones who are anti-drug
>protips prescription shit is still DRUGS
>>
>>35542001
Because yall need to be smoking on that N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) then talk to me about antidepressant effects : ^)
>>
File: 2015-07-30-15-50-14.jpg (41KB, 336x222px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-30-15-50-14.jpg
41KB, 336x222px
>>35542001
Its hard for me to steer my mind when I'm this high but at the same time it skews my perception of reality so that I can tackle life's challenges from previously unseen angles and that creates hope for my continued existence.
>>
>>35545821
You're the 'expert on nothing' who spouts out bitter jealousy without the benefit of actual life experiences

let me know if I got even one detail wrong

(I didn't)

Sassypants

Lol@ your amateur hour armchair psychologist psychoanalysis bullshit
>>
File: 1487982750709.jpg (152KB, 999x667px) Image search: [Google]
1487982750709.jpg
152KB, 999x667px
>>35542001
Weed definitely ranks up there with some of the greatest plants in the world. It's amazing. Not only does it cure glaucoma, cataracts, and other shit, the CBD content inside is great for pain and recovering muscles. A joint of some dank sativa is so soothing after a workout. Cannabis has a plethora of medicinal properties, and if decriminalized could open up huge possibilities in the world of medicine

Plus is gets you STONED son
>>
>>35545873
you misunderstood me. I'm not anti drug. I love weed. i just can't treat depression with it because it makes it in my case a hell lot worse. once a week when I'm generally ok is fine and highly appreciated. just want to caution because it might hit others even worse because as you will agree this is not straightforward
>>
>>35543589
>comments on person's lack of pharmacology knowledge
>thinks "depressant" means it makes you depressed.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>35545809
for your next round of trolling, change "polypharmacy". everyone in the actual field laughs about them
>>
>>35545986
Almost everything you stated was true

All except curing gloucoma

It MANAGES gloucoma

But otherwise, bravo
>>
>>35545995

Lol @ you

I suppose you think a depressant is a hallucinogenic ?

That would explain your belief that you're a 'heterosexual'

Hahaha

Go play some more Zelda, bitch
>>
>>35546421
What field ?

The trolling field ?

How would YOU know, sissyboy?

Youve never been part of any field I specialize in

Fucking sassypants bitch
>>
File: 1444237667984.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1444237667984.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35545031
You're still rambling eh? Thinking you're funny or some shit?
>>
>>35546458
>>35546503
great arguments dude
you really got him by making implications about his sexuality
>>
>>35545889
Where do you get that? Do you just extract it?
>>
>>35545809
yo johnny how's the meth habit going my dude
are you still homeless
>>
>>35545995
I suppose that stimulants are anxielytics?

And I guess benzos are opiods ?

And don't tell me... NSSRIs regulate the reuptake of beer, right ?

Idiot, I know much more about CNS DEPRESSANTS than you ever will

And I also know that opioids do NOT treat clinical depression any better than clarified butter does

I bet you SUCK dick really, really good
>>
>>35542155
But I'm like that WITHOUT weed and on top of that I'm unhappy
>>
>>35542180
seriously though
having a wank while utterly blazed is fucking gucci
>>
>>35542257
Dont you mean hits? An entire joint even rolled with cigarette paper fucks me up completely and I smoke everyday
>>
>>35546554

Implications ?

Observations

And the only reason you complain is because it struck a chord in your sexless psyche

KABOOOOM

>>35546743
Lol yeah of course

You're terrible at this

Seriously, little Daisyboy

Lol @ you missing the concert

Awwwwwww

Poor little Daisy didn't get to go
>>
>>35546783
back at it again with another great argument dude
you totally destroyed him by implying he's talented at fellatio
>>
>>35546540
Hahahahaha

Your stupid choice of pic is hilarious

It perfectly demonstrates your weakness
>>
File: cursor nuts.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cursor nuts.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>35546584
yeah boss extract your own, https://www.dmt-nexus.me/ has all the information you could ever need. God speed, don't sell any of it, or you'll burn forever in psychedelic hell :)
>>
>>35546892
But he obviously IS

why does the fact that people can recognize effemininity bother you?

Perhaps it's because you thought you could hide it?
>>
>>35546975
wow, you got me there, implying that im effeminate and ashamed of it.

clearly you have nothing of value to say, so you resort to accusations of not being heterosexual and masculine, hoping that will be insulting, as if it's somehow a bad thing.
>>
>>35546892
My wife just correctly mentioned how you glazed over the fact that I obliterated 'his' (your) argument scientifically, but you lashed out in bitter rage over the most superfluous part of my carpet bombing: the inferrence that he's an effeminate little sissy

Freudian much?
>>
>>35546903
I can tell you're scared

What are you gonna do, cry?

Hahaha
>>
>>35547039

Oh, its a'great thing', isn't it ?

Just ask Siegfried and Roy's poolboy's swollen rectum

Again, shouldn't you be dressing up like to Zelda right now while the heterosexuals talk?
>>
>>35542157
Had what i'm told was a strong Sativa last night before watching Robot Wars.

Fuck me I genuinely frightened. Couldn't stop thinking about having to face one of the robots 1v1 in the arena and gets my legs fucked up.
>>
>>35547110
>Sexist
Opinion discarded
>>
>>35547075
Oh I'm terrified

Effeminate creampuff daisies are mortifying
>>
>>35542001

It's pretty good.

>only spend $135-$200 an ounce
>ounce lasts me 2-3 months
>great for depression, sleep, and anxiety
>gives you the best head high after a good run or after lifting
>music is fucking nice
>makes fishing, hiking, and camping infinitely better

Literally the ideal day for me is going to my local state park that also has a massive lake. Kayaking out to a nice little island and chilling out for five or six hours. Just light up a nice little blunt and hang out.

But as another anon pointed out earlier, it is pretty much escapism if you're smoking up to combat your depression/anxiety everyday. Pot is something that is meant to be enjoyed, not used to shove your problems under the rug. It's is better to analyze and solve your life problems in a state of sobriety.
>>
>>35547110
it's not great, it's just irrelevant
you're retarded for trying to use personal attacks based off of social shame as an argument, about something that isn't even shameful anymore
how about just making good and valid points backed up by evidence instead, so that you don't need to supplement it with attempted insults
and if you are going to insult people, at least pick a better topic
how about, "you're a failure and nobody loves you", that makes a lot more sense than "hahah i bet you engage in homosexual activity"
>>
>>35547134
HINT:

since nobody realizes you exist, your 'discarding' of opinions makes no change in the landscape whatsoever

By the way, I bet your father and mother are overjoyed that you'll never give them grandchildren

You're a disease

Like my son, Jet Moxley Faggotfart

Who's almost as gay as you

( I suppose now you're going to claim that marijuana reduced your testosterone levels )
>>
>>35547110
you sure seem to obsess over dressing up like zelda a lot

shouldn't you be on /d/ jerking it to captions of getting feminized and turned into a princess while shooting meth into your used up cock?
>>
>>35547146
>It's is better to analyze and solve your life problems in a state of sobriety.
Why? Does being a loser really trigger normies that much?
>>
>>35547186
AGAIN :

WHY WE EXIST by JN

WE EXIST TO EXIST

WE EXIST TO CONTINUE TO EXIST

WE EXIST TO REPRODUCE

TO EXIST

meaning you're a cancer to existence

Any questions, spermthroat?
>>
>>35547220
kek'd and zoz'd
>>
>>35547191
Fuck my ass you faggot
And let me suck your cock
>>
>>35547239
I-I apply for this position. Be my gf pls.
>>
>>35547230
so you're mad because some people aren't doing what you think the meaning of existence is?
>>
>>35547229

It's just easier to plan and solve shit when you're not high. You won't go anywhere in regards to personal growth if you're baked five or six days a week.
>>
>>35546783
They are called depressants because they depress your CNS. Anti-depressants are called anti-depressants they alleviate the symptoms of what's called psychological depression. The two things are completely different and opiates are incredible at stopping people from feeling the emotional pain associated with depression.
I couldn't care less how much you've read, you're mixing up basic terminology.
>>
Anyone else smoke every day? It's getting out of hand for me and I plan on taking a break next time I run out. It really is the only highlight of my day though
>>
>>35547259
Lol @ your inability to discern between anger and repulsion
>>
>>35547337
i don't smoke every day but i do opioids every day. i took a break for a week and it ripped my brain up pretty bad and i relapsed. i'm planning on being clean for a week again in a couple weeks. i'll let myself become nonsober in some way every 3 days that week that doesn't involve junk. maybe some acid and dissos.
>>
>>35547273
>You won't go anywhere in regards to personal growth if you're baked five or six days a week.
But I wouldn't without the weed either
>>
>>35547370
Sounds rough anon, how did your opioid use begin?
>>
>>35547337
how much g per day?
>>
>>35547301
I already said that I know MUCH MORE than you about Central Nervous System depressants....

Unlike you, I'm trained

But congratulations !!....

Because you actually tried

and for you, that's really all that matters

Just 'trying' is good enough....

right?
>>
>>35547362
so you keep bringing up homosexuality, instead of making a proper argument, because you're repulsed by it? well geez, im repulsed by slimy toads, i guess i should just call people slimy toads whenever i disagree with them, and then i don't have to actually give valid points and refute their argument!
>>
>>35547337
I would but I can't be assed to buy weed all the time.
>>
>>35547388
Sounds rough anon, how dld your opioid use begin?
>>
>>35547388
Sounds rough anon, how did your opioid use begln?
>>
>>35547394
I actually don't know. Don't own one of those little scales so I just eyeball it

>>35547401
Same here. This is a good thing, otherwise i'd never stop. Once I run out I at least get a break
>>
>>35547388
Sounds rough anon, how dld your opioid use begln?
>>
>>35547438
fuck stoners are so retarded. how much weed do you buy and how long does it last? is that clearer?
>>
>>35547444
Sounds rough anon, how did your OPlOlD use begin?
>>
>>35547388
i remembered i had shitloads of pills laying around from different surgeries and accidents. like street value thousands of dollars worth. what brought on me remembering is trying smack with a friend (we smoked it) and then doing oxys the week after. with almost no tolerance i took like 50mg and it obliterated me. after that i kept doing the pills once every few days and smoking smack every few days. eventually i broke psychological barriers and started doing stuff like oxy in the morning. i was actually more active and social and got more shit done and it was good. then i started using pills like every day and got a high tolerance and started running out. i flipped shit when i saw street price of pills so i found out about kratom. i started doing that while tapering off harder opis with my leftover pills and some smack. i'm still going huge amounts of kratom every day with some harder stuff here and there when it pops up. junk is pretty shit but i can still get some comfy out of it. i wake up pretty much every day WDing though. it's fucking my life up less bad than my booze habit did.
>>
File: 4L_fPYV0vQ8.jpg (55KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fPYV0vQ8.jpg
55KB, 640x625px
Guys I'm wrong
Weed is GOAT
Every man and woman should be blazing right now
It'd create WORLD PEACE
>>
File: pol.png (513KB, 546x649px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
513KB, 546x649px
>>35542001
once i was kinda depressed and i had a bag of grass
thought of smoking it
>smoked
>went to cry, cuz of my problems, like a bitch
>>
>>35547579
You're DUMB

...And STUPID

Hahahahaha

Got you prissy bitch faggot
>>
I used to be Art Director for ZZ TOP at Warner Bros. Recording Division

Before you trend following daisies start claiming that ZZ TOP don't matter, let me remind you that they are still to this day one of the most recognized bands in rock history both visually and musically, with record sales in the millions and millions, and the history of selling out Arenas around the entire world

I have a child

It was born a male allegedly but it doesn't behave like one

Its name was JET NEPTUNE, which is obviously one of the coolest names that any of you have ever heard...

It actually changed his name to JET MOXLEY GOODSON, which is obviously one of the most embarrassing names anybody could ever have...

Lol @ MOXLEY GOODSON

anyway, Jet was baptized by the Reverend Billy Gibbons, guitarist for the internationally famous rock band ZZ TOP (pictured)

this baptism was performed to backstage at a ZZ Top concert 18 years ago

Last night, ZZ played live in the city that my somewhat hermaphroditic effeminate child lives in

Billy Gibbons wanted to meet Jet, 18 years after his baptism

Recently jet got 'caught'... I happened to catch him and his boyfriend driving past me one day in his outdated white Dakota piece of crap vehicle...

I happened to look up right when Jets boyfriend was raising his head out of my son's lap.....

If any of you r9kueer betafaggots don't understand how your fathers feel about you, let me tell you that disappointment doesn't even begin to explain it

Apparently, it was so embarrassed that it would be showing up backstage with a BOYFRIEND that he decided not to go

Awwwwwww

Poor little Daisy

Oh well

We had a blast anyway
>>
File: VID_20170314_233707_1722.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170314_233707_1722.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
I used to be Art Director for ZZ TOP at Warner Bros. Recording Division

Before you trend following daisies start claiming that ZZ TOP don't matter, let me remind you that they are still to this day one of the most recognized bands in rock history both visually and musically, with record sales in the millions and millions, and the history of selling out Arenas around the entire world

I have a child

It was born a male allegedly but it doesn't behave like one

Its name was JET NEPTUNE, which is obviously one of the coolest names that any of you have ever heard...

It actually changed his name to JET MOXLEY GOODSON, which is obviously one of the most embarrassing names anybody could ever have...

Lol @ MOXLEY GOODSON

M O X L E Y ? ? ? ! ! ! !

anyway, Jet was baptized by the Reverend Billy Gibbons, guitarist for the internationally famous rock band ZZ TOP (pictured)

this baptism was performed to backstage at a ZZ Top concert 18 years ago

Last night, ZZ played live in the city that my somewhat hermaphroditic effeminate child lives in

Billy Gibbons wanted to meet Jet, 18 years after his baptism

Recently jet got 'caught'... I happened to catch him and his boyfriend driving past me one day in his outdated white Dakota piece of crap vehicle...

I happened to look up right when Jets boyfriend was raising his head out of my son's lap.....

If any of you r9kueer betafaggots don't understand how your fathers feel about you, let me tell you that disappointment doesn't even begin to explain it

Apparently, it was so embarrassed that it would be showing up backstage with a BOYFRIEND that he decided not to go

Awwwwwww

Poor little Daisy

Oh well

We had a blast anyway
>>
>>35542001
idt's not antidepressant I know that because I'm gigh now hahahahahAHAHHAHA sorry for that also send funny memes please i need it now all sorts of memems
>>
File: 1380321320633.jpg (115KB, 628x604px) Image search: [Google]
1380321320633.jpg
115KB, 628x604px
>tfw been sober for 10 days now and feel way better
>mind a lot clearer
>easier to get up in the morning
>anxiety is getting better
>social situations dont stress me out as much and I feel I can hold a conversation better
>tfw still want nothing more than to spark up a nice spliff and I get cravings every day
I don't want to go back to smoking daily but I really miss weed.
>>
>>35547849
>>mind a lot clearer
>easier to get up in the morning
>anxiety is getting better
>social situations dont stress me out as much and I feel I can hold a conversation better

that sounds horrible why would you want to be like that?
>>
File: shaggythisisntweed.jpg (15KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
shaggythisisntweed.jpg
15KB, 480x343px
helps me realize how truly autistic I am
>>
>>35547889
Because I'm sick of being a loser that cant get out of bed before 5pm
>>
>>35547913
why? what is there to do before 5pm
>>
>>35548091
A: heterosexuality
>>
File: 1452561846403.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452561846403.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>35548091
Nothing, I just want to look like I'm getting better for my family seeing as I've been leeching off them for over a year now and I don't know how much longer I will be able to live like this before things start to escalate.
I'm just praying I get a terminal illness so I can have an excuse for dying and leaving this awful world instead of having to put more effort into fixing my life just to struggle to be somewhat self sufficient, so I can slowly grow old and lose my mind as the "best years" of my life are pissed away working minimum wage.
>>
>>35542001
>4chan pass
Too fucking good lmao
>>
>>35547849
this smoking everyday makes you emotionless and super anxious
>>
File: AFRAID_00.webm (504KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AFRAID_00.webm
504KB, 640x360px
Afraid to go backstage and meet an international celebrity who requested his presence

Because he's ashamed of being homosexual

Oh well
>>
File: 00096what.png (309KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
00096what.png
309KB, 703x703px
It isn't though. It doesn't make me more or less depressed.
>>
it isnt nobhead

>>>highschool
>>>twitter

little lad

red flags for "muh depression" normies
>swears by Marijuana
>never been on foreign opiates
>never been on the big, kickin K
>never been on stims
>never been on microdosed acid
>never been on benzos
>>
>>35542001
It isn't, weed can be a good relaxans, but I've you really suffer from chronic depression, shrooms/acid/mdma with a combination of a good diet, much sunshine+vitamin D supplements and some work out is the better way to go.
>>
HOW TO CURE DEPRESSION WITHOUT POT:

1: I'm about to do meth
2: then I'm going to make my own music on my Android phone
3: then I'm going to download porn
4: then I'm going to edit the porn, ruining it with weird special effects
5: then I'm going to lay my original music over the video
6: then I'm going to re-upliad the ruined porn video back onto pornhub

Try it

It sure beats moping and feeling sorry for yourself

http://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=johnny+neptune+fire
>>
File: 1487011718823.jpg (35KB, 481x641px) Image search: [Google]
1487011718823.jpg
35KB, 481x641px
P A G E 1 0 S A V E R A V E
A
G
E

S
A
V
E

R
A
V
E
Get high, motherfuckers! Just got off work, just got a q, and I couldn't be happier.
>>
eating a double double from in n' out and then jerking off with my fleshie while completely torched on marijuana is quite simply one of my greatest pleasures in life
>>
>>35549865
Lol you're cool

I like you
>>
>stop weed
>start stims
>tfw finally getting my studies done
>>
>>35542001
KRATOM IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE
>>
>>35549865
what's a double double
post pic or description plis
>>
>>35550106
isn't kratom a meme?
>>
File: 00106upset.jpg (44KB, 485x475px) Image search: [Google]
00106upset.jpg
44KB, 485x475px
>>35549865
I thought I was the only one
>Get extremely high
>Fap
>Get hungry
>Binge on fast food
>>
File: 1469376586903.jpg (89KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
1469376586903.jpg
89KB, 526x588px
It's really not. When I got high for the first time I felt uncomfortably dumb. I'd rather be an emotionless husk who's productive and intelligent
>>
File: double double.jpg (412KB, 2851x1900px) Image search: [Google]
double double.jpg
412KB, 2851x1900px
>>35550119
this, my anon

god is good
>>
>>35550186

Is that in-n-out or five guys or that other meme burger place i forgot?
>>
>>35550211
it's in n out dude like the original post states

if you dont have either of the meme burger chains near you youre simply missing out
>>
>>35545421
>>35546793
I (>>35542155) wasn't saying that it's a problem, just that it happens. I'm a lazy piece of shit without weed too, but I can't say that it doesn't make me complacent with my situation in life. Why are potheads always getting so defensive when someone points out the downsides of marijuana? jk I do that too
>>
>>35545308
Strange you say that, my mum always says the weed I smoke is not like the weed she used to smoke.

She always says the skunk I smoke will melt my brain and the bud she used to smoke was always much lighter happier high that didnt mong you out.
>>
>>35551564
She's like me

She's honest

Whether people like it or not

By the way, one day she won't be here to tell her, so....

RIGHT NOW: a simply fantastic opportunity to surprise her and tell her how much you love her and how you understand all of the sacrifices she has made for you, and explain that even when it made you mad, you were aware that she had your best interest in mind

In other words this is a perfect time to show her that her work paid off and you are becoming the man she expected you to be

You already seem like a pretty good son to me so keep up the good work
>>
>>35551564

Although I'm not sure if I would have used the term lighter happier high

I would simply say much more pure and effective and long lasting

With an extreme body buzz, not just a psychological a head high

And I don't think Skunk will melt your brain, just your wallet because they're overcharging you

Everybody says they want it legalized but they fail to realize when it is legalized they are going to do what the government always does: step in and ruin everything and Jack the prices up making it impossible for the common man to enjoy the luxury anymore
>>
Who's JohnnyNeptune and why are his post so retarded?
>>
>>35550179
Emotionless husk :

Of course you are already completely aware that the longer you keep telling yourself you are negative Concepts, the more time you have wasted when you could have actually been becoming positive memories for the future

I think it's fair to say that you need a perspective adjustment
>>
>>35551788
some old avantgarde namefag, I don't know. He has a youtube account and is an attention whore
>>
>>35551709
Yeah me and my brother are of the opinion that despite being regular users we wouldnt want weed to be legal in the uk due to the fact that the government can do all sorts of shit to it.
>>
>>35551796
sounds like you haven't considered the safety and peace of mind that comes with a joyless life
>>
>>35551788
He is a legit heroin addict in his late 40s, I have no idea why he posts here.
>>
>>35550150
Kratom is great

It's a natural mu opioid, with very little chance of negative side effects, which requires a relatively large amount, most effective when steeped in hot water until it is turned into a tea, and sit back and enjoy the ride

it can be purchased legally, even at most health food stores for around $14 an ounce

But, antidepressant effects of drugs is the theme, so it's important that I clarify once again that opioids are not an antidepressant at all
>>
>>35551926
i have a bunch of it that i bought like a 1.5 years ago, do you know if it goes bad?

the shit tasted awful the one time i tried it so i never used it again
>>
>>35550179
When I look at the graphic you have chosen for your attached picture....

It becomes quite clear that you insist on seeing life thru a filter of pessimistic over-exertion of needless control, and are burdened by a series of unresolved childhood issues.

If I was your father it would be my duty to explain you are only shooting yourself in the foot by refusing to let go

Free yourself of this self defeatism

Things could have been much worse and you are not a bad guy... instead of letting the past weaken you and defeat you.... let it make you stronger and set an example so you can use your knowledge and experience to help teach other people in the future
>>
Another thread where stoners will lay down their lives to defend weed. Not accepting the fact it regardless of what strain it is can cause anxiety and panic.
>>
>>35551788
Of course there's always going to be one or two students who sit in the back of the classroom because they are afraid of being spotted for who they really are

They are the lag behinds, being held back year after year as the other students make progress and move forward

They realized that if the other students pay attention and learn they will graduate on to the next year, and this will only highlight their inability to graduate because they are going to be sitting in the same classroom again next year, another year older with no discernible progress to show

So they will do everything in their power to try to convince you to become a failure, just like them

If that's what you want to become, then by all means... listen to their erroneous advice....

Attention seeker? Why would I seek something that I already have ?

I'm here to help you. I'm the only one who gives the honest answers that people like them so desperately try to prevent you from learning

Unlike them I have Decades of real life hands on in your face experience in the octagon we call 'life'...

Of course everyone is aware that I use a special envelope of abrasive paper to deliver my messages

Duhhh

but since I've managed to get your attention, obviously my envelope works rather well

If you can't handle my abrasive techniques, then I am really concerned about you out there to the real world where the stakes are high and people will cut your throat in the blink of an eye
>>
AAAAAYYY YOOOOOO DUDE SAAAAAME
>>35542084
>>35542084
>>35542084
>>35542084
>>35542084
>>
>>35551862
sounds like you haven't considered the facts that I have already conquered that exact mindset decades ago and have managed to move on to the multitude of other more serious problems in life

If you think you're talking to some school child who is unaware of your particular self perception and outlook on life you would be mistaken

The truth be known, I was once exactly like you, inventing excuses and far-fetched justifications, pretending that I was happy and content in my unhappiness and discontent

You can't even fool yourself and you're certainly not fooling me

It's the same thing as a guy who can't figure out how to make girls find him alluring, so he pretends that he thinks that women are evil creatures that should be avoided at all costs

Pretending that failure was a well-planned out choice of yours has never been believable no matter how many hundreds of thousands of times it has been tried

You're obviously an intelligent man

But sometimes true intelligence is measured in the ability to admit that you have been lying to yourself the entire time

To build a skyscraper one must first level the blight that exists on the plot of land

I strongly encourage you to build a magnificent skyscraper period one that you will be proud of in retrospect when you tell your grandchildren how you finally turned your life around and found true self-esteem and inner happiness
>>
>>35542001
>weed addict
>frog poster
>pass user

It's stage 4 cancer guys, just let him rot in peace
>>
>>35552092
> anxiety and panic.
But I have that without weed. Constantly.
>>
>>35551876
You can't get anything right can you?

For the past 25 years, ever since I invented what is now referred to as Internet trolling, I have carefully crafted an online image designed to get under people's skin...

Nothing I say is accidental or gets typed without giving it dual analysis forethought

Of course I am the one who decided to use methamphetamine and other psychological triggers to craft the online Persona that you THINK you know

AGAIN: the reason you think that you hate me is because I 'MADE YOU THINK YOU HATE ME'. It would have been very easy to have made you think you liked me, but obviously that was not my intention.

Everybody out there behaves in the same pattern. People pretend to be your friend and to tell you what you think you want to hear until they gain your trust, at which point they will stab you in the back invariably and you will find out and that they were actually an asshole the entire time...

I simply operate in the completely opposite fashion pretending to be an asshole who is stabbing you in the back, until you finally realize you can trust me and it turns out I'm actually a really nice guy who's got your best interest in mind

HOWEVER, since I have made everybody believe that I am a 53teen year-old methamphetamine user and dealer, I'm confused why you think I am a 40 year old heroin addict

It appears that your childhood diagnosis of a learning disability was flawed...

it was obviously a learning INABILITY

it's not too late for you to start learning how to pay attention

there is a mathematical probability you will need this ability in your life
>>
>>35551963
Lots of things taste awful

Both literally and metaphorically

The only thing I can think of that I would be concerned about would be bacteria or mildew growing due to improper storage

The chances are great that it took a lot longer than that should be delivered from the tree to your table

This would be a great opportunity to use Google wouldn't it?
>>
>>35542001
>Be my father
>smoke weed
>gets schizophrenia

thanks..
>>
>>35552092
I find it quite strange that your point you're trying to get across was only a 50% possibility

It 'can' cause anxiety and panic

But you failed to mention that it can also ease anxiety and panic

The reason you posted your thread is because deep inside you are not a free thinker. Deep inside you live in a cage of self intimidation worried about things you cannot control and preventing yourself from experiencing the beauty of life whether it be a negative experience positive experience or one of the millions of points in between

they actually have a terminology to describe people like you:

Nervous Nelly
>>
Because it makes you compacent with how things are.
>>
>>35552505
>Lots of things taste awful
>Both literally and metaphorically

i appreciate the insight johnny, you've got synapses firing
>>
>>35552543
HAHAHAHA @ YOU ACTUALLY THINKING ANY DRUG, ESPECIALLY MARIJUANA CAUSES SCHIZOAFFECTIVE DISORDER

hint: there are only two legitimate organic psychiatric disorders on Earth:
1: manic depression
2: schizoaffective

The DSM-5, the most recent revision of the diagnostic statistical Manual of psychiatric disorders has added AUTISM as one of its organic disorders, which is responsible for the sudden explosion of misdiagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder, and is also responsible for all of you young men using the term autism incorrectly.

The pharmaceutical industry is responsible for this because if they were prepared to introduce a new John room of medication to treat alleged diagnosis of autism disorder but they need as many patients as possible so they can make as many billions of dollars as possible, whether you have autism spectrum disorder or not

PAY ATTENTION:
Neither schizophrenia nor manic depression 'suddenly appear out of the blue'. Nor do they appear due to smoking pot.

They are GENETIC, meaning they are inherited in your DNA

This means that if your father developed schizophrenia, either his father or his mother had schizophrenia in their family already, and there is a strong likelihood that you will also develop the disorder along with your children and their grandchildren

Guess what ?... it helps if you actually learn about something before you pretended to be an expert

Schizophrenia is a clearly indicated by the symptomatic belief that one's life is being controlled by an 'External Force'

Whether it be in imaginary entity, or the government controlling you with 'secret beams' from outer space, or space aliens or perhaps an 'invisible dog' that lives in the wall, the subject with schizoaffective disorder is convinced they are NOT the one in control of their life. (dissociation)

AFFECTIVE = mood

everything else is just a behavioral disorder, meaning they can be eliminated by simply stopping the behavior
>>
Speech to text typo

new GENRE* of medicine to treat the misdiagnosed autism
>>
>>35552854
This guy is the dunning kruger effect personified. Literally too retarded to know he's not a genius.
>>
>tfw thread is dead
>>
>>35553519
Johnny killed it
>>
>>35552943

It's odd that you used the term 'genius'

It almost seemed like you had some form of expertise...

Almost....

See, if you had an education, you'd realize that 'genius' is a SLANG TERM... the root word being 'genes'. However it means NOTHING... it's a term that stupid people use.

there's no such category as 'genius'. The actual category, according to the Wechsler Scale (the standardized IQ test) that people are trying to describe when they use the term 'genius' is ABOVE SUPERIOR...

again, because I know you're not very smart, you meant to use the term ABOVE SUPERIOR.

there is only ONE actual IQ test. There is no 'IQ quiz' or available online IQ evaluation that is legitimate

Only the Wechsler Scale is recognized

There is a subset of the Wechsler Scale for adolescents called the WISC-R4

I had the WISC-R4 applied when I was 15

I scored 'above superior'...

So... Explain your theory on 'genius' for me

*yawns*

Now that we have cleared up your confusion, the rest of the class wants to know if you always try to mask your INSECURITY this way

By failing
>>
>>35553533
Thankyou for noticing

That was very sweet of you
>>
>>35542001
It makes you lose aspirations, but if you're on here then you've already lost any aspirations so there is basically no downfalls to it.
>>
>>35554641
my thinking exactly
>>
>>35542001
>DUDE WEED

Stoned right now, life is tough atm
>>
>>35554852
weed does help when things are tough. which is like all the time
>>
>>35543589
fuckng fagggot
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.