[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon I have done a lot of things in the past which I am not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Your future wife.jpg (42KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Your future wife.jpg
42KB, 500x350px
>Anon I have done a lot of things in the past which I am not proud of
>But I am ready to settle down with a nice guy like you :)
Do you realize that this is the best most of us we will get right? An old,used and extremelly obese roastie
>>
>>35541888
Never going let this happen to me desu
I'd rather starve than eat shit
>>
>>35541916
This. men worldwide are waking up to the roastie menace.
>>
>>35541888
I have no problem with that but if she's fat she has to go. Mommy gf is GOAT.
>>
>>35541953
>men worldwide are waking up to the roastie menace
No.Tons of men are really inexperienced passed their sexual prime and would take ANYTHING to try and have teen experiences.The fat roastie has a huge market of beta males to pay her burgers and provide for her
>>
>>35541888
Stay around for the initial 'lust' period where she will do anything for you sexually. Then, when she starts to get comfortable, drop her ass.
Rinse and repeat for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35541888
HOLY SHIT THAT GIRL WAS MY FIRST GF, SHE EVEN LOOKED ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THE OP.

Lmao she was trying to get me to marry her so she could get military benefits, fucking hoes.
>>
>>35541888
You can just tell that she's a mudshark

Yuk
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.