[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"That Kid" thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: kekkus.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
kekkus.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>that loner kid who only wore black and was constantly the butt of columbine jokes, but no-one fucked with him because military Chad-Dad

>that kid who was relatively normal but had no friends because smelled like that garbage island in the pacific

>that kid who smoked 2 packs a day

>that chad who almost everyone (teachers included) loved but who openly went behind his (still) GF's back twice and still creeps on underage girls' instagrams
>>
>that kid who would run at light speed to get to class on time
>that kid who would ask to go to the bathroom at the beginning of class only to go outside and smoke cigs for the rest of the period
>that hispanic kid who rolled a blunt in class and sold it to another hispanic kid
>that kid who would buy lunch everyday and get the same thing
>that kid who would at tough in front of the teacher
>that kid who tried out for the football team and didn't make it so he took a bunch of steroids,, joined the baseball, got huge, turned up positive on a drug test and was sent to a rehab facility in Texas
>that kid who dropped out of school freshman year to play League all day
>that kid who never really fit in to any social group this is me
>that super smart kid who everybody made fun of
>that kid who ate a plastic waterbottle cap for a dollar and had to go to the hospital
>>
>>35542066
Your school sounds much more interesting than mine was desu
>>
>>35541875
>THAT KID WHO POSTS THE SAME BORING THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY AND THINKS HE'S NOT RUINING THIS BOARD???

kys
>>
File: 1488563281102.jpg (32KB, 419x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488563281102.jpg
32KB, 419x350px
>>35543699
That wasn't very nice anon
>>
>>35543699
I rather see those threads than traps threads
>>
>>35542066
>that kid who never really fit in to any social group
Hey ! That was me too
>>
>>35541875
>That kid who ate a piece of slate for no fucking reason
He later became a Chad. Maybe that's the secret to it.
>>
>>35543773
they're the same god damned thing. trap threads are "the same boring threads every fucking day"

GOD DAMNED THESE FUCKING UNCREATIVE PIECES OF SHIT RUININ' MUH BOARD NIQQER. MAKE /r9k/ PUNK ROCK AGAIN.

:^)
>>
>that kid who would do retarded shit to try and fit in whilst everyone laughed at him
>>
>that kid with mouth odour
>that autistic kid who was bullied because of his hobbies (dinosaurs, mushroom picking, chess)
>that older kid who was a thug, smoked and had a motorcycle without driver's license
>that girl who was always called a plank for her tits
>that genius kid whose mom made him wear tracksuit to school so that he is comfortable
>that kid speedwalking through the halls pretending to be busy and eating in bathroom stalls so that people don't harass youthat was me;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.