[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 17936.png (22KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
17936.png
22KB, 600x800px
Thread #3

Ask anything, share anything, whether you want someone to simply listen, or whether you have more in-depth questions.
>>
It's a slow day. If you choose to speak, you'll be the only one for a while.
>>
I lack all motivation and sometimes consider suicide as means of escaping menial tasks like doing the dishes. I work enough night shifts that I'm constantly fatigued and have trouble getting anything done during the day, but not enough to drag myself out of debt.

I'm also autistic as fuck in that it pisses me off watching other people be pointlessly emotional to eachother. If you're going to forgive them, do it, and if you're not, just stop talking to them. Yelling isn't going to help anything.
>>
>>35542012

Interesting.

Any traumas in your past or more recent past?
>>
I'm awaiting chargers for drunk driving and having opiates in my urine and I'm working a 9-5 And I'm stressing hard. Currently on lunch and I'm dying of anxiety.
>>
>>35542461

In this case, you have every reason to stress out. Do you have anxiety issues otherwise?

If not, maybe you can learn to breathe with your diaphragm to relax.
>>
>>35542482
My massive anxiety is what influenced me to leave my house whilst intoxicated. I was stir crazy and tormented by my anxiety and needed to focus on anything, so I went to the store a mile away. On my way back I got into an accident and totaled my car. I'm always worried about my ability to work combined with my physical ailments and medical disorders. I'm a fuckin mess in more ways than one.
>>
>>35542585

Do you have any psychological professional following you? You can most likely get a better deal if someone certifies you. Do you have that kind of support and if not, can you get it?
>>
>>35542585
I've got to get back to work soon but I'll be back at 1:00 I'm bustin my ass to pay fines I don't even have yet.
>>
>>35542639

I have no idea what your time zone is, but I'll be around for a long time.
>>
>>35542626
I have an appointment with a psychiatrist and I'm probably going to get a psychologist too. Aside from that I'll be attending AS and NA, not that I'm addicted to pills but I was using them for my pains. I've got no script for them. I'm fucked
>>
>>35542667
>AS

What's that? Anxious Society?

>NA

Not familiar either.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.