[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FML

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 10576383.jpg (42KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
10576383.jpg
42KB, 360x433px
>me
>average guy
>not socially autistic
>lots of "normal people" hobbies
>mature, 250k in savings,
>finishing my doctorate in STEM
>own two houses (inherited but still)
>co-founder of a small business
>short
>literally zero interest from women on OkCupid/Tinder

>housemate
>racist misogynistic Trumpfag
>does nothing but play vidya all day
>all his clothes contain cum stains
>socially incapable imbecile living off his parents money
>tall
>gets Tinder matches all the fucking time

It never works out for him because he's literally cancer to be around. I guess it's just KARMA for those shallow bitches who consider him. But still it's completely ridiculous that women even give him a chance and I get nothing.

Pic related is our height difference.

Give me a reason why I shouldn't hate women even more than my housemate does? I never thought I would arrive to such conclusions but this is where I find myself now.
>>
>>35541409
>finishing doctorate
>250k in savings
>inherited two houses
you didn't earn anything lol
and why is he your housemate?
>average guy
fuck off normie
>>
Most women are like this...

But do you realise that most women are also just plain stupid?

When you factor that in, their behaviour starts making sense.
>>
>>35541409
Is height the only physical difference between you two? Is he significantly beter looking than you?
>>
>>35541409
>two houses and 250k
>still have housemate
?????
>>
>>35541464

>and why is he your housemate?

Because his Dad is a cuck and pays me the rent a whole year in advance without asking questions.

It's the only reason I tolerate his ass around.
>>
fake and gay
/thread
>>
>>35541520
you didn't respond to any of my other remarks

you're a beta normie
>>
>>35541490

Yes but he's 6'3 or something like that and I'm literally a foot shorter.

Facially I think I actually have a better face. He looks like he has downs if you look from certain angles.

>>35541499

I live in one of my own houses which I also rent to others in return for a nice monthly income...
>>
now here's the part that will really drive home your failure
>racist mysoginist bootlicking drumpfcuck
>do nothing- not even play video games
>live off my parents money
>cum stains on my clothes
>diagnosed with aspergers
>short
>still manage to get laid because traps exist
>>
>>35541539

>beta normie

Whatever you say. I don't think I would be better off if I was a loser.
>>
>>35541559

Nope, that's just the CIA keeping your Trumpfags in check. Enjoy your HIV
>>
>>35541409
>250k in savings
>has a housemate

?
>>
>>35541560
you have aspergers as well. I insult you and that's your comeback? holy fuck dude, the issue isn't your height it's your aspergers, beta male tendencies and thinking your parents money means you're successful in the slightest.
>>
>>35541409

Perhaps you should consider working for ... the manletta man.
>>
File: 1489390499251.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1489390499251.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>35541409
>Trumpfag
>liberals are STILL buttblasted about Trump's win
can't make this shit up
>>
>>35541593
>the issue isn't your height

My height is the only thing girls judge me on because I never get dates and they never actually get to know my personality....

Literally the only three things on my profile

>face
>height
>hobbies/academic achievements (I don't mention my wealth)

My hobbies are normal people hobbies:
>swimming
>hiking
>pool
>cars
>reading
>playing the flute
>sailplanes
>....etc

Clearly that's not the issue.

My face is just average. I have no deformities. I still have my hair. I have a symmetric face. I have no skin problems.

My height is the only negative thing on my profile.
>>
Another episode of "I'm the most perfect guy in the world in every way possible but I'm a kissless virgin because I'm short."

You lie. If everything you described was true you'd be swimming in pussy. You deliberately left out the real reasons, such as being boring, autistic, mentally ill, and having a shitty personality.
>>
>>35541544
If you are genuinely 5'3", then you're up against it.
>>
>good-looking rich social outgoing short guy gets no girls
>ugly raging autistic sperglord tall NEET gets lots of girls

Move along, just another troll thread created by a bitter lanklet virgin.
>>
>>35541751
>You deliberately left out the real reasons, such as being boring, autistic, mentally ill, and having a shitty personality.

Yeah, except that girls cannot know any of that from my dating profile. How can you fail at basic logic like that?

>>35541769

Yes I am 5'3" and I'm not even lying by a couple of inches like most people do.
>>
>>35541745
A S P E R G E R S

why is your height on your profile holy shit lmao
and who the fuck lists playing the flute and sailplanes as "normal people hobbies" you fucking autist
>>
>>35541816
It's easy to tell even from your posts. Here's what to do, post your dating site profile. We'll give you feedback and suggestions on how to improve it.
>>
>>35541817

>why is your height on your profile holy shit lmao

Because I'm 5'3 short not 5'7 short. Not putting that out there is akin to deceiving women. No women is expect a 5'3 guy to appear for her date.

>flute and sailplanes as "normal people hobbies"

What is wrong with that? It's just two random things I enjoy doing. I didn't even mention my more nerdier hobbies.
>>
>>35541745
delet height info manlet

>>35541816
>5'3"
>160cm
>using retard measurements
kek
>>
>>35541409
Woooooow it's like woman are idiotic whores or something?

Stop worrying about them champ, you're clearly above those bitches if you're everything you describe. Also

>being everything you describe
>considering yourself average
>>
>>35541868

>post your dating site profile

I cannot. My university friends also browse /r9k/

I don't want them to know that I'm having trouble with women/my-height cause to them I'm a pretty outgoing "people's person" and that would ruin my reputation.
>>
>>35541938
Everyone already knows you're a virgin who can't get girls, right? Post one with blacked out picture and details if you're so concerned. We just want to see what you wrote.
>>
>>35541922

>>considering yourself average

Amongst my peers though I guess that's a tautology. I know I'm a high-achieving individual which is why this is all so frustrating.
>>
File: 1337099674842.jpg (102KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1337099674842.jpg
102KB, 680x680px
>>35541409
>minmaxing loser mad he specced into wealth privilige and intelligence because he fell for the girls don't care about looks meme
>falling for the biggest noob trap in Earth 2k17
>>
>>35541938

Sorry but if you're 5'3" you can't be surprised. That is ridiculous. It's not because he's tall but because he's not insanely short.
>>
>>35541409
It's not your height dude. You sound very insecure. There are so many women out there, you just have to hit the numbers. You're playing life on the hard setting, you can do it. My mate is finishing his doctorate, he's a 5'3 Asian dating a 5'10 white girl.
>>
>OP leaved as soon as he's asked for proofs

Just another troll thread.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.