[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My trip to Reddit: Post reddit experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tfw too intelligent.jpg (226KB, 1036x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent.jpg
226KB, 1036x1200px
Guys, I tried reddit for a few months off and on and can't believe the amount of

>Virtue signalling non-stop
>Down voting used to suppress any form of dissenting or differing opinion from the norm regardless of facts or tone or desire for discussion, for the purpose of muting your comment and labeling it dangerous to the culture of the site
>Pretentious fucking idiots using the above knowledge to insult you for daring to think outside the box or considering outside perspectives or question the norm, and doing this with immunity as they are seen as valiant fighters for protecting the sites culture from attack

I don't get it. Here at 4chan we are flooded with trolls. We accept and understand that trolls will always and forever be apart of any discussion attempted here. Somehow, and possibly because of the trolls brazen attitudes, we are able to discuss and argue with the full range of possible perspectives because anyone and everyone can put their opinion forward.

Reddit is not a forum for discussion. It is only a forum for agreement. Find a topic you agree with and circlejerk to your hearts content in the subreddit designated to it.

4chan will never and can never be a forum of agreement because no one can be muted for dissension. The troll is as loud as the virtue signaler.

P.s. I hate you all, but you are far better company than most of reddit.
>>
>reddit spacing
fuck off tourist
>>
File: 1443324375746.jpg (131KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443324375746.jpg
131KB, 960x960px
Yeah I agree
It's a fucking circle jerk where people can literally censor unpopular opinions/facts.

It's shit, yet I can't stop lurking r/relationships, r/personalfinance, r/australia and more. They're so cancerous yet I keep going back.

I've never signed up though, so I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>35540302
Gee, I've never encountered such original opinions.
>>
>>35540368
>he keeps doing it even though it's shit
fucking frogposters
>>
Most 4chan boards are also a circlejerk hivemind. The only difference is that you can't work towards censoring anyone as ling as board rules against certain opinions start being enforced.

Still, you only have to look at this board to see that, even here, people are desperate to have a secret club forbidden to any outsider or someone with a differing opinion from the board's status quo.

Still, 4chan is, by far, superior, because the free range of opinion opens way for change around the boards various culture. compare the board now to the previous years and you see a clear evolution. Sometimes, a certain train of thought takes hold and becomes a norm, then, people who oppose this train of thought raly up and shift it around. This boarx is anothet good example. We are many to try to voice our disagreement with the many enforced delusions around here and things are slowly shifting and in response, people who are desperate to keep their circlejerk call it a normie invasion. To be able to influence a board culture through time and discussion, even with all the trolls, is what has always made 4chsn special. Look at /pol/, it used to be about taboo political discussions, now it's almost a cult.

On reddit you HAVE to stick to the hivemind to survive, which makes me wonder why the normie hatibg robots don't make a reddit like forum for themselves instead of going REEEEE when someone here says "today I looked at a girl".

tldr people here try to force their opinions and values as much as anywhere else, except that here it only takes hold once people start rallyinf with you and that's why 4chan is great. It's ever changing. reddit is stagnant.
>>
File: feel_controller wojak.png (16KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
feel_controller wojak.png
16KB, 669x627px
>>35540368
This.

I was in a missing persons crime thread. A whole tangent of people were going off about Missing White Woman Syndrome, how white women are talked about more than "marginalized minorities". So I simply looked up the missing persons database NAMUS for my state and found that 75% of all missing women here are White. The comment tangent went ape shit when I told them that it would then be normal for black women to get only 25% of air time on the news in Florida because they are less than 25% of the missing persons.

they lost their shit and I was down voted to oblivion because I was "off topic and had no point"

>>35540438
>>35540317
yeah, because it's so nice reading a giant brick glob of text. Without the use of indentions, you need paragraph breaks.
>>
>>35540457
>why the normie hatibg robots don't make a reddit like forum for themselves
Those places exist, and you can leave if you actually believe that. Honestly, the only people that are complaining at this point do it out of irony or to troll.
>>
>>35540485
>it's so nice reading a giant brick glob of text
YES IT IS
I BET YOU PREFER SHITPOSTS THOUGH YOU FUCKING BURNABLE IDIOT
>>
>>35540457
I love that people can't be censored here except for big breaks in board rules. And you can call anyone a Faggot for little to no reason

>>35540561
Faggot
>>
>>35540674
>you can call anyone a Faggot
It's usually just wishful thinking
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.