[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had an extremely tragic and fucked up childhood and teenage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 56008e4e1b382.jpg (37KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
56008e4e1b382.jpg
37KB, 600x429px
>had an extremely tragic and fucked up childhood and teenage years
>still not a depressed faggot
>relatively successful person
Anyone else here hate people who whine about how bad there life was like it's an excuse to be a loser?
>>
I both want to die and am really afraid of death and want immortality.
>>
>>35539933
What about the people that always try to get in a pissing contest about how hard their upbringing was. This dude at my work does this. I get it, you overcame so much. wow you're such an inspiration.
Fucking hate that guy
>>
>>35539974
Aside from this thread, I rarely bring it up myself, except when people are whining to me.
I hate girls who post about their supposed PTSD on facebook and I hate this one fat faggot i met who insisted that there is no way i've had a hard life because if i did i would be a sensitive depressed suicidal faggot like him
>>
>>35539933

No offense, Anon but you know where you are right? Guess what it makes if you post in this place full of whiny losers and social rejects.
>>
>>35539933
Congratulations! You won the life lottery and were a dandelion child.
>>
>>35539933
You're a strong man for most of us here we are not.
>>
File: 1458581121116.png (196KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1458581121116.png
196KB, 420x420px
>>35540028

>Dad died of cancer few months ago
>Was bed ridden, unable to speak, or eat, tumour in his throat
>Uncle is off work with genuine PTSD
>Sister has seen therapist and is on anti depressants
>Mum thinks I should see a therapist
>Say I'm fine (i actually have pretty good mental health unlike most people in my extended family)
>Get on with my studies
>Few weeks ago start having hallucinations
>Can see his sillouette in shadows in areas he used to sit around the house
>Vivid recurring dreams of him on his death bed
>Hearing his voice, when I'm outside when I hear people choke or cough i have to look away because it reminds me of him dying
>When people do double chins as a joke reminds me of his bulging neck due to cancerous tumours in his throat and i have to look away
>Listening to tumblr, Twitter and Facebook girls whining about triggers and PTSD whilst I'm wrestling the memory of my dead father
>Realise they have no idea what they are talking about
>Haven't told a soul what's happening
>>
>>35542275
damn. i have actual ptsd from violent accidents so i know what it is like. im hypervigilant and i get flashbacks and people can tell something is wrong
>>
>>35539933
Oh fuck off, you weren't born with an ugly face, otherwise you wouldn't have made it no matter what.
>>
>>35539933
Depression depends on your genetic. You can't just say "Something a lot worse happens to me, so stop crying" because you have luck that your brain is wired correctly, but some People have bad luck and get depressions, no one will be depressed Anon, literally no one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.