[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: neet.jpg (43KB, 719x576px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
43KB, 719x576px
I have question for you guys, you always seem to blame the rest of the world for your personal issues, be them physical or emotional. However, it is very much the case that most of the issues caused in your life are due to a lack of ambition, person hygiene and gaping chunk clearly missing from your shoulders.

Why don't you just get a job, education and stop blaming women for sleeping with physical attractive and socially capable men. I understand you may have autism although, that shouldn't completely limit your job opportunities. Your self hatred is only perpetuated by these weird online asian cartoon boards. Just get a job and just be happy you silly frog. (Is that what you call yourselves?)

Anyway, I'm going to go and hold hands and then have sex with my girlfriend. While you eat chicken tendies and scream on an online message board.
>>
>>35539888
>hold hands

bit lewd tbhlad
>>
>>35539898
sad. Very very sad senpai
>>
>just get a job

Easy as that
>>
>Just get a job

But I'm on the bux and make a lot of money by not working. Why would I give this up?
>>
I think you understand it often is not just that simple. People might have various issues holding them back. You are right in the sense that, despite whatever shitty hand life has dealt us so far, we all have to just try and power through it. But that is of course easier said than done.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.