[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies are cucked beyond belief

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (14KB, 1319x141px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 1319x141px
Normies are cucked beyond belief
>>
I guess it doesn't seem so bad to them if they never had to deal with rejection.
>>
>>35539036
God that is so sad
>>
>>35539240
((((nussbaum))))
((((Hertzig))))
>>
>>35539240
Chris Hayes: king of numales
>>
>>35539240
That American flag hijab propaganda image makes me rage every time I see it
>>
>>35539248
Merely a coincidence
>>
>>35539036

They are truly cucked indeed.

Every girl IS a slut. There is no slut phase if they are sluts all the time.

The part of being a man is governing that slut and channel her sexual desires to her husband/home/children.
>>
>>35539593

It's even worse when you remember that official American flag etiquette and law technically prohibits wearing the flag as clothing and considers it an insult to everything it's meant to stand for.
>>
>part of being a man is overcoming insecurities
>insecurities equal not liking the fact that your gf has had miles of cock in her, aka nature
>nature is insecure

What a faggot. He comes off to me like a typical nu-male who deludes himself that he's manly by smoking cigars and drinking only hard liquor on the rocks when in reality that's just a front to hide the lack of masculinity.

Cuck.
>>
>>35539036
>every girl has a slut phase

no familia, every slut has a slut phase.
>>
>>35539036
>Normies are cucked
>Unlike me; the independent, free thinker I am.

It's funny, robots are the most cucked men on the planet.
>>
>>35540970
You can't be cucked if you aren't in an relationship :^), but I do feel bad for normies that get played by women.
>>
>>35539240
Someone Else's Babies is a pretty good band name
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.