[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k I was thinking about buying a female dog and raising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

Hey r9k I was thinking about buying a female dog and raising it to be my lover:

1. What breed would be best? I'm most sexually attracted to golden retrievers, but would its pussy be large or small enough? Also I'd prefer my partner to be fairly intelligent so how intelligent are golden retrievers compared with other species?

2. How should I train and treat her if she will be my lover? Should I be her master, treat her as an equal, or even allow her to be the master of me? I'd prefer to treat her as an equal but if I do at any get a 3d gf or wife I'd probably have to treat my dog harsher with her around, but I don't want to break my dog's heart so it might be better to be her master from the beginning. To be clear I am a decent looking mid 30 year old who's making good money and I'm likely to move forward in my career pretty fast in the next few years, so its not like I don't have the ability to settle down with a human girl. The problem is though that I doubt I'll come across a woman good enough because I'm so disgusted by that gender, and I'm fairly anti-social outside of work. There is the smallest chance though I'll run into the girl of my dreams, at which point I wouldn't want to break my dog's heart. What do you guy's think?

3. I live in a medium sized house out in the suburbs of the city in which I live, so I'm pretty sure I have enough room for a dog. A lot of my time is taken up by work though so I will probably need to hire a nanny. Any advice on finding a good one that won't steal shit, and how to prevent her from finding out about me and my dog's affair?

4. I'd prefer my dog to be very athletic, and have a good muscletone. What steps can I take to accomplish this?

5. I want my dog to have as enjoyable of an experience as possible. Do females get just as horny as their male counterparts and do they have emotions? What steps can I take to meet her sexual and emotional needs?

6. Do you think this is a good idea in general?

7. Any other advice.
>>
I would highly discourage this.
>>
Please don't.

Origilol
>>
you fucko
>>
You should see a doctor. If this is real you are a total fuckup
>>
>>35538913
idk if the dog would appreciate that, chances are youd just get your fucking dick ripped off
>>
>>35538924
For what reasons though?

>>35538934
But why? I'd treat her very well, except I'd also be her her lover.
>>
File: Golden-Retriever_8.jpg (200KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Golden-Retriever_8.jpg
200KB, 1920x1200px
>>35538959
Why though I don't understand? If anything this would be much more wholesome and built off companionship and raw emotional feeling then the average human relationship only based off sexual relations.

>>35538967
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxMvKdIa9JU

Its not like dogs can't be sexually attracted to people, most are castrated though including females, which Is why I think we dont see them being that horny most of the time.
>>
File: 1449638686454.jpg (22KB, 490x301px) Image search: [Google]
1449638686454.jpg
22KB, 490x301px
>>35538968
>For what reasons though?

For the fact that you want to buy a dog... just to fuck. That in itself should be reason enough.

Pic very related, just try and keep yourself from jacking of to it, dog fucker.
>>
What the actual fuck robot. Go see a doctor. you're fucking sick in the head.
>>
>>35539012
yeah, dogs may have the capacity to be attracted to humans, but the mating process between dogs and humans are very different, and the dog may think that youre trying to hurt it. also not to mention if your peers find out youre prob hardstuck in jail for lyfe.
>>
good thread, very /r9k/.

i commend you op
>>
File: hans get the gas.jpg (4KB, 94x206px) Image search: [Google]
hans get the gas.jpg
4KB, 94x206px
>>35538913
>The problem is though that I doubt I'll come across a woman good enough because I'm so disgusted by that gender

>Seriously thinking about fucking your dog and making it into a lifestyle.
>Saying he's disgusted by women.

Wew lad, rev up those gas chambers.
>>
>>35539076

>dogs may have the capacity to be attracted to humans, but the mating process between dogs and humans are very different, and the dog may think that youre trying to hurt it.

>t. person who's never seen a zoophilia video involving dogs

Anyone who is surprised by OP's post isn't a real robot.
I don't encourage OP to do what he wants to do, but I certainly don't judge him for it.
>>
>>35539194
>Anyone who is surprised by OP's post isn't a real robot.

I'm not surprised at all anon, I've seen/read much much worse shit than this, but that doesn't mean I won't stop calling OP a dog fucker though.
>>
Why not buy a male dog to breed you?
>>
>>35539292
>>35539292
>>35539292
This. While I think dogfucking is disgusting, I'm not as disturbed by people being FUCKED by dogs. I think you are less likely to hurt it that way. Penetrating a dog just seems like abuse to me.
>>
>>35538959
Please be ironic holy fuck
>>
>>35539194
Thank you for being one of the few reasonable posters in this thread.

I've seen infinitely worse things on 4chan. How the fuck does this even phase people?
>>
>>35538913
Get some horsepussy instead.
Female dog genitalia is just weird.
>>
>>35538913

>but would its pussy be large or small enough
Any dog pussy IS NOT LARGE ENOUGH for a HUMAN PENIS. Keep that in you filthy fucking mind of subhuman scum. Because IF you make this filthy plan of a subhuman filth to come true, I will come and personally IMPALE YOU TO DEATH.

ALSO, RAPING ANIMALS IS A CRIME ACCORDING TO THE GENERAL LAW, ESPECIALLY IF THEY GET INJURIES AS A RESULT OF THAT. And it WOULD be raping with ANY dog, as their pussies are far too small. If you really want to fuck with animals, you subhuman filth, go to the wilderness and try to hit on some elks or bears. THEIR pussies are big enough and they have a freedom of choice whether they fuck with your smelly human dick.
>>
File: Little tiger.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Little tiger.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>35539194
>but I certainly don't judge him for it.
By saying this you'd deserve to be impaled as well, you immoral psychopathic filth. Don't you f*cking get it, you f*cking idiot, that a male human fucking a female dog is different from female human being fucked by a male dog??? Of course you don't, you retard. You do not get it that the female dog gets seriously injured and eventually dies for the injuries, while the male dog probably has fun with it. Not that I recommend any brainless whore to fuck male dogs either, because it's a matter of principle that animals should not be fucked by humans as long as they are dependent on humans.

>>35539617
You'd deserve to be killed as well. It would be interesting to see how reasonable you find it as I come and impale you to almost death. You'd probably think it's very 4chan, you idiot.
>>
Please, for your sake and the dog, just jack off a bunch and fantasize about it. Get a flesh light if you want. Just don't screw the damn pooch
>>
>>35539940
Yes, and there's animal shaped inflatables as well, like dogs and sheep. He also could fuck with some human in a fur dress.
>>
File: 1476069168011.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1476069168011.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
>>35539853
lol look at this moralfag censoring his fucking curses.

Go suck some fucking nigger dick the guy sounds like he'll be careful with them and even if he's not they are fucking dogs, so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>35539659
>not big enough
Look up any zoophilia vids and youll be proven wrong.
>crime
Only in some countries.
If the animals wants to stop they can always bite or fight back
>>
File: 1489050455366.jpg (23KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489050455366.jpg
23KB, 393x400px
>>35539993
>Go suck some fucking nigger dick the guy sounds like he'll be careful with them and even if he's not they are fucking dogs, so who gives a fuck.
It does not matter you F*CKING IDIOT, how careful he is, there will be injuries no matter what he does. You, and all of your kind, should be f*cking shot in the head just for being COMPLETE F*CKING IDIOTS. Altho that is not enough. You actually should be put to death as slowly and painfully as possible, for the next reasons:

1. Being a completely f*ckheaded bully, who attacks someone just for the fun of it, someone who justifiably wants to kill another f*ckheaded filth taking a dog just to be tortured through constant raping for years.
2. Trying to invalidate someone's justifiably hateful comment about a f*ckhead planning to rape animals, by calling that person a "moralfag".
3. Implying that no one should give a fuck if someone is raping a dog because it is just a dog.

Seriously, on the basis of this, you should be raped to death as well, maybe through impaling you from your arse through to your filthy body our of your mouth, or by some other more imaginative method, like cutting you dick off and shoving it to your throat. And I guarantee, that if I hear you, or any of your kind of subhuman filth saying what you just did, your deaths won't be easy. Anyway, start to wait for the day when you will get to experience the same as what the the dickhead OP was planning to do to that dog, as that day WILL come, sooner or the later.

I have nothing more to say to you or your kind of subhuman filth. Your faith is sealed.

(Man, you really are a complete f*cking idiot. You even think I am some liberal voting for Hillary Clinton, as you put that angry, ugly image of Trump to enhance your idiotic attack. I do not even live in America, and I would not vote either of those idiots if I did.)
>>
File: 1489277613147.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489277613147.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>35540154

>Look up any zoophilia vids and youll be proven wrong.
Yes believe in that shit in which the dog's cunt has been spreaded through raping it for years.

>Only in some countries.
It should be criminalized ALL OVER THE WORLD, and if it won't be, I am going to KILL.

>If the animals wants to stop they can always bite or fight back
The dog can not bite or fight back if it has been tied and wears a muzzle.

Well, nothing more to say. The day will come when you and your kind will be dead.
>>
>tfw men would rather fuck a dog than put up with you

Good luck, OP. Hope she doesn't cheat on you with Clifford.
>>
Get a bigger dog. Probably be safer for wear and tear down the road. I mean you aren't always going to fuck a super model right? Get a thicc dog as long as you aren't emotionally cheating by fantasizing about a golden. That's enough room for a dog. Also don't force it, just let it come naturally.

What an interesting idea for a thread. I'd never fuck a dog but bravo for being both creative and proactive.
>>
>>35540345
Lol faggot take yoyr morals and go back to /plebbit/
>>
>>35541077
Your*
Original
>>
File: 1489575754326.jpg (95KB, 793x736px) Image search: [Google]
1489575754326.jpg
95KB, 793x736px
>>35540345
Its not rape if it cant say no
>>
>>35538913
What the flying fuck is wrong with you? This is animal abuse!
>>
>>35538913
Kill yourself.

Golden retrievers are pure!

P U R E
U
R
E
>>
What the fuck is up with all the moralfags in here, sheesh!
>fucking a dog is a no no but torturing a human to death because they have offended my little beliefs is ok

Pfft.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.