[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating sucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1489510288826.jpg (57KB, 800x317px) Image search: [Google]
1489510288826.jpg
57KB, 800x317px
Yeah yeah I know I'm gonna be flamed to no end for this.... but when are you men out there going to learn how to communicate properly?? Seriously, do you have nothing better to say in messages other than "hi" and "how r u" and "I'm fine". When are you going to realize that us women aren't going to carry THE ENTIRE FUCKING CONVERSATION. Learn how to ask questions, learn how to answer with some depth, learn how to show some vulnerability and genuine fucking emotions. And for Christ's sake, learn how to fucking take the lead. What the hell happened to make men so fucking passive these days?? You think you're just gonna to ask for someone's number then expect THEM to do all the work huh?
>>
>>35537863
Shitty bait. Saged.
>>
I've never once had a girl take the initiative in a conversation.

then they have the nerve to say "I DONT MESSAGE FIRST" on their dating profiles ;_;
>>
>>35537878
>>35537908
check your privilege
you're just calling it bait because you're insecure
>>
>>35537863
I bait and catfish guys on dating platforms for years now (only for fun not for money) and you are kind of right. 95% of requests are either "hi"/"whats up?" or pretyped pickuplines they send to everyone.
So I know it is bait but it is kind of true.
>>
>>35538243
I've noticed a few catfishes on dating websites, just a few really obvious ones. Are you running a nigerian prince scam or are you just closet gay?
I really can't see the motivation for this except maybe checking what the competition is doing, when I've checked on what other guys are doing it's all just - "I got a house and car you can mooch off me" phrased a paragraph long.
>>
I don't talk to girls unless they clearly show interest first such as a girl superliking me on tinder. Every other girl is a waste of my time. The only girls I'm interested in are the ones that are actually attracted to me.
>>
>>35538286
I believe mine are pretty believable. Only use pictures that cant get google reverse image searched. Create realistic profiles so that men dont smell the bullshit. Dont offer too much but not too little.
Motivation is pretty unclear to me, Im neither gay/bi nor trying to really hurt or scam anyone.
Its mostly for fun, for observing peoples reactions and for improving in the catfishing itself. Its like a hobby.
>>
no i spent years in a relationship where the girl expected me to carry the conversation
most women do

they expect you to put forth all the effort while they lay there, same with sex, all those sex videos girls just making stupid fucking faces and fake moaning really loudly, because thats literally all they can do, they just sit there on the receiving end

women are usually just disinterested play things that need to be placated
>>
>>35537863
>men being passive
>radical feminism has ruined men and encouraged a man hating culture

This must be bait. Nice job
>>
>>35538243
this is much more true for women though
i made a chad account and almost all inital messages from women were just "hello :)" or literally just the emoji with hearts for eyes
that is of course if they even actually bother messaging first
>>
All I do is ask question after question while the girl gives me increasingly shorter answers until I eventually realize its futile and stop texting and never hear from them again.
>>
>>35538449
>This must be bait. Nice job
yeah a local bbs is full of this kind of bait I think it's an actual usenet troll that couldn't get over the 80's and just copy pastes the same shit over and over again multiple times per day for the last 30 years
Sometimes I copy paste the stuff from there to this board just to troll. A surprising number of people fall for it EVERY TIME
>>
>>35537863
>What the hell happened to make men so fucking passive these days?

Feminism told them to do that.
>>
>>35538461
May be true. It sounds weird but I actually never created a male profile (real or fake).
But still, even as a fake account I would 10 times more likely reply to a short personal message. Even if its just one sentence regarding "my" looks, occupation or hobby.
>>
>>35538506
So what you're saying is only repressed homosexual men will reply to short personal messages?
>>
>>35538567
Actually it doesnt really matter who you are, that applies to everyone.
>>
>>35538583
That does not make any sense.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.