[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does r9k prefer an INFJ or INTJ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: infj vs intj.png (376KB, 1280x1133px) Image search: [Google]
infj vs intj.png
376KB, 1280x1133px
What does r9k prefer
an INFJ or INTJ?
>>
>>35536640
I'd prefer it if you never posted on of your drawings online again.
>>
Anyone with E or F does not belong on 4chan.

Further, instances of both have increased significantly with the rise in mobile browsing.
>>
yeah fuk those e's n f's
>>
It's always funny when emotional "thinkers" try to imply that their way of thinking is just as deep and valuable as that of actual thinkers.
>>
>>35536698

>no F's on 4chan

Lol, the day we don't have any more ronery threads are the day that you guys think this is just a place for thinkers.

ENTP here, I'd prefer an INTJ because they might be slightly cold and calculated but at least they won't be one of those 'free love' INFJ's that need to fuck everyone for their emotional well-being.

I know two INFJs and both of them are floozies.
>>
>>35536698
>>35536719
>>35536755

>Believing in meme personalities tests
>>
>>35536668
its not my drawing
and nothing is wrong with it.
>>
>>35536755

It doesn't matter if you're an emotional thinker or an 'actual thinker' if you don't do shit with it. What's the point of some asshole who can solve all the problems in the world if they just sit on their ass and don't spread their ideas?
>>
>>35536777
I don't give much of a fuck about mbti but there are people out there whos thought process revolves around and that are entirely guided by their emotions.
>>
>>35536755
Both can be very emotional INTJ and infj
>>
ENFP here and I've done shit completely contrary to what that test says I am. It's identity politics lite
>>
>>35536806
this has nothing to do with the point I raised
>>
>>35536640
T's are boring soulless cunts. F's are cunts too, but at least they're interesting to be around.

The ideal woman is ISFJ because she'll enable my parasitic relationship with her and isn't afraid to make me a sandwich.
>>
>>35536755
>Totally disregarding art and emotion for DA HARDCORE LOGICKZ
Literal pleb. The Greeks would shit on you, as would most any "actual thinker" worth their salt. Emotion is part of life and consciousness: fundamental. It is therefore valuable, to be integrated with thought, to live vigorously and live passionately. To feel, create, enjoy.

People like you are literally subhuman to an actual thinker, desu.

>inb4 metaphysicalist or materialist
>>
>>35536811
what do you think it means if i'm an INFP but still think very logically and like things like math and shit? is the test really just a meme then? or am i not actually logical but just think i am?
>>
>>35536842

You said 'valuable'. An INTJ that doesn't express their ideas and their 'objective truths' or create some solutions is less valuable than someone that just wants to make themselves and others happy.
>>
>>35536868
long term happyness can't be achieved if you're denying reality
as always clear thinking is the best path to acheve this
>>
>>35536867
if you actually clicked 'disagree' on the question wether feelings are less important than truth in a debate, you must be a moron. there is a time and place for feelings, but it's not in a debate concerning reality.
>>
I have seen more smart INFJs than INTJs. INFJs are good with psychology. INTJs are good at telling you they are smart.
>>
>>35536988
INTJs are not like that anon
>>
>>35536930

Maybe for you. I can achieve long-term happiness just by not going after my vices, to each their own.
>>
>>35536967
why are you assuming that? i chose agree for that one and it still gave me infp.
>>
File: 1451429616182.jpg (166KB, 1129x587px) Image search: [Google]
1451429616182.jpg
166KB, 1129x587px
>>35537005
You're right. They are worse.
>>
>>35537096
im not an intj retard
>>
>>35537106
I never claimed you were INTJ. Are you sure you're not the retard?
>>
>>35537150
nobodys falling for it anon
>>
>>35537073
Well, you're not that bad in my book then.
>>
>>35536967
I couldn't answer this question and put neutral
i-is that okay still
>>
>>35537171
You seem horribly defensive for someone who is not an INTJ.
>>
>>35537224
you are just helping me bump the thread
>>
im intp. what does this shit mean.
>>
>>35537106
>someone calls intjs dogshit
>you say they aren't
>the person insists they are
>I'M NOT EVEN AN INTJ
wew

Whatever your personality type it's fucking spastic.
>>
T. F is for fags.
>>
>>35536867

Its a fucking self evaluation, if anything it's just a representation of how you view (or would like to view) yourself

Meyers Briggs were a baker and her daughter who read too much jung
>>
>>35537389
you seem very emotional
chill
>>
>>35537544
OHHHHH GODDDD I'M SO FUCKING EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW OHHHHH GOOODDDDDDDDD

What the fuck, my man? I'm trying to dirty talk with slutty women one tab, shitposting in a dozen threads, reading Carl Jung's descriptions of Introverted Feeling and Extraverted feeling, and you're coming at me like I'm heavily emotionally invested in one shitpost. I'm calm, my dude. I wasn't even arguing with you; I made that one post.

If you still think I'm frothing at the keyboard mad, alright - you're too far gone into your own fantasyland and you are absolutely mentally spastic. If you recognise U MAD???? is a stupid fucking meme and I'm telling the truth, you need to evaluate why your ability to read people/situations is so far off base.
>>
>>35537614
chill, that response read like it was very emotional.
>>
File: cate.jpg (19KB, 484x501px) Image search: [Google]
cate.jpg
19KB, 484x501px
>>35537668
Yep.

I'm genuinely curious as to what you think you're accomplishing. You're not engaging in discussion so what purpose would bumping the thread have - to receive a lot of posts with no actual discussion taking place? What's the point? Dumb. Or you're hyper-defensive and you've tied yourself in knots to avoid admitting you were a bit of a spastic. Sounds like it could be a product of dysfunctional introverted feeling.

Whatever it is, have fun, my dude.
>>
>>35536797
>oversimplification of another oversimplification

yup nothing wrong with reducing personalities to 16 types and then reducing two of them to scribbly lines vs straight lines
>>
File: 1489534580668.jpg (76KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
1489534580668.jpg
76KB, 688x688px
>>35537614
>>35537717
holy shhit hahahaahahaha
>>
>>35537736
Yes they are scribbles.
>>
>>35537224
Personality type: LEDIT
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.