[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to smoke weed when you hang out with your friends,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: weed.jpg (517KB, 1382x922px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517KB, 1382x922px
Is it bad to smoke weed when you hang out with your friends, but not on your own?

I don't feel addicted to it, but talking with people always feels way more interesting and I find that I can open up a lot more when I'm high.
>>
>>35536462
do whatever the fuck you want. It's not any worse to smoke weed with friends than it is alone.
>>
File: snowniggersfailedeugenics.jpg (738KB, 1200x822px) Image search: [Google]
snowniggersfailedeugenics.jpg
738KB, 1200x822px
If it makes you feel any better, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.

pic unrelated
>>
Sure if you're a cocksucking newbie who just got into smoking weed. Faggot.
>>
>>35536462
don't reply to this retarded thread please.
>>
>>35536462
>he let the normos tell him smoking weed alone is bad
pffft
>>
File: snickylilguy.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
snickylilguy.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>hey hey, hey heyyyy
>shit posting in this garbage thread
>>
>>35536499
>>35536528
What I meant was that I do it as more of a social thing, rather than as a routine part of my day.
>>
File: You and Me Heresy.png (304KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
You and Me Heresy.png
304KB, 800x1160px
>>35536551
what I'm hearing you say is that you don't buy weed and you mooch it off your friends, but you're smoking so much of their weed you're going to have to start buying it yourself because you want to be high all day now, and you want people to tell you it's ok, right?

sounds like you've already made up your mind bot, do whatever the fuck you want, that's what people are saying.
sage
>>
File: IMG_2605.jpg (124KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2605.jpg
124KB, 620x620px
Don't smoke weed. Original post
>>
>>35536648

That cliff looks like its ready to drown me in a bank loan
>>
File: 00000012c.png (4KB, 447x74px) Image search: [Google]
00000012c.png
4KB, 447x74px
>>35536648
That mountain+its reflection in the water looks a lot like one of those easter island heads
I'm pretty high originally but it looks that way to me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.