[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /r9k/, came here to just let some words open for your empty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1486271609238.jpg (93KB, 1136x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486271609238.jpg
93KB, 1136x720px
Hey, /r9k/, came here to just let some words open for your empty virtual faces. I don't expect for someone to actually read this, cause my threads never survive long, but here it goes:

>be me, 21 years old
>Failed normie, religion never was a hit, dad never showed that he cared and momma was just another hardened soul.
>Drugs gave me friends and power
>Art seems like the only true thing, actual art, made of pain and incomformity
>Have had three gf's, the emotional fetiche of attracting girls who need someone to unclip their wings
>just broke up with the last gf, who solemly loved me and admired me

Now, the point to all this greentext, have any of you ever felt that? That particular feel in which I am not sad, I am not happy, I only seek pleasure out of life like I'm milking a cow that's already dried up, in search of some form of happiness.

Drugs won't cut it anymore, art won't cut it anymore, my family have always been nothing more than useful resources and I'm starting to get sick of my sanest friends.

I feel like I'm trapped, looking at the reality of my senses like I'm a little person, sitting inside the cavern of my skull, looking through the holes where my eyes would be.

Help me, any robot that can read this. Is there someone actually fucking out there? Have I been talking to the nothingness this entire time?
Should I just embrace my own subjective crazyness and give up on people?

Thanks if anyone got the time to read me. Until next time, anons.

-R.
>>
>>35536352
What the fuck is this shit
You should've gone to university, gotten a proper job, found a virgin girl in a small bible beating flyover town and imported her as your wife.
This is the correct redpill course of life.
>>
>>35536352
You're retarded for making shitty life choices but at least you can recognize you have a problem. Know that life is meant to be more fulfilling than what you're experiencing now, although if it fucks you over, you are not alone.

>>35536397
And you're a dick who's projecting.
>>
>>35536352

My kik is AdilPleaseGetOut

I'm kind of in your position right now, except with more sadness. And I've never had a gf.
If you wanna talk, I'm here for you anon.
>>
File: There's no moral.png (107KB, 185x297px) Image search: [Google]
There's no moral.png
107KB, 185x297px
>>35536352
I've lived pretty much every day of my life for the last fourteen years in a state of constant detachment from the world around me. I rarely feel emotions, though I've grown quite good at faking them for others' benefit. If I were asked to describe the sensation of happiness, I would be at a loss. The closest I've ever gotten is a vague sense of contentment and comfort, or pride in that which I've accomplished. Traveling the world, playing vidya, drinking to excess, sex, friendship, my family, none of these things have engendered even the slightest emotional response.

That being said, the subjective is meaningless. You might as well spend your time jerking off and shooting up heroin. Acknowledge that life is without inherent meaning and create your own goals. This is what Nietzche meant when he described the Ubermensch, a figure who has freed himself from the strictures of dogmatic morality and defined for himself what is right and wrong, chartered their own course through life. Nihilism is not a depressing philosophy, it is immensely freeing. It is recognizing the objective truth of the world around you.

In short, find a goal and pursue it. Write a book or something. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>35536477
Good words
>>
>>35536477
I thot he meant "dude who drives 4 uber" but maybe ur right
>>
>>35536397
I'm in college, second gf was a virgin home girl, I miss her from time to time
>>
File: IMG_7482.jpg (31KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7482.jpg
31KB, 350x296px
>>35536510
C'mon anon. Really?
>>
>>35536352
>>Drugs gave me friends and power
lol, op's a fag
>>
>>35536477
Do you think it's fine to reject everything you know for one unique goal?
>>
>>35536568
I don't know if such a thing as a unique goal exist, originality is dead and we killed it. Regardless, if there is something you wish to do which requires the rejection of all that is familiar I see no reason for you to avoid its pursuit.
>>
> tripfag
> three girlfriends

Squeeze the trigger you fucking normie. Leave this plane of existence. You don't even know you have it so good. Your fucking sadness is all in your head and self inflicted, like pigs wallowing in the very filth they made.

So please, finish the job and be the cause to your own end. You fucking normie. Feel bad. Be sad. Die.
>>
>>35536603
True, thanks, anon. You actually helped me a little bit. I guess there's only one path left to follow.
>>
>inb4 he kills himself and nihilist-anon is responsible
>>
>>35536641
Isn't every sadness mental? Ain't that the whole sense of abstract concepts?
>>
>>35536675
Kek, I'd stream it if I were to do it tho
>>
So do you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>35536352
>religion never was a hit
Strange you should mention this so early. What has your experience with religion been like?
>>
>>35536908
Catholic education until mid highschool, christian-moral influence of paternal family (mostly).

Never really got the praying meme, every time I felt like I talked to myself, because I did.
>>
>broke up with his gf
No one mentioned this.
>>
>>35536986
>I felt like I talked to myself, because I did
>>35536352
>Have I been talking to the nothingness this entire time?

I see a pattern emerging here.

If you don't mind me asking, do you believe in God?
>>
>>35537323
I don't, at least not a man-made god. Every human religion seems like the same tale and with similar or different system of ethics.

I'd like to believe that we are life in its own, experiencing itself trough all the sentient things in this Universe, for what purpose I don't know really.
>>
>>35537505
I feel you. I was in pretty much the same situation as you at your age. Life had treated me pretty kindly and I wasn't exactly miserable, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. I won't pretend to have a cure for you, but I'll tell you that what helped me out of my funk was realizing that it was God I was looking for. I wouldn't normally even bring that up, but your story sounds so similar to mine that I figure it's worth a shot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.