[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream analysis thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_2521.gif (1008KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.gif
1008KB, 500x361px
Post dreams and help analyze
My dream I had during afternoon nap:
>Somehow end up in a restroom stall with oneitis
>Me and her alone, with no one around
>She kisses me
>"Anon I've been waiting so long for this."
>sucks me off
>Looks into my eyes the whole time
>Feelsgood.jpg
>Think to myself its too good to be true
>must be dreaming
>wake up
>Fuck

I was too much of a pussy to ask her out irl
>>
I had a dream in a house with lots of people where a certain number of people had to be killed in order for the last man standing to live. It resulted in only 4 people. Me, an old friend that I hated, a fat lady and her husband. The fat lady began to kill her husband and stab him. She then committed sudoku by killing herself with a gun that had one bullet. I looked at my friend and began to stab him various times. He tried to fight it off but he couldn't withstand. I finally decapitated his head.
>>
>>35536456
Any details about this old friend? Did he do you any wrong? How bad did you feel after you murdered him?
>>
People I know in real life keep telling me that they hate me and ask me if I'm retarded in my dreams. It doesn't even wake me up, I just get up in the morning feeling depressed.
>>
>>35536133
I was posing as a man in some kind of wagon train and a man I had just met became suspicious of me. He snuck up on me when I fell asleep and determined I wasn't a man, then he and his friends lobotomized me with a hand drill.
>>
>>35536534
That must sucm
>>35536542
You might have fell for the trap meme
>>
>>35536628
I think I did, buddy old pal.
>>
>>35536639
My understanding of your dream is that you feel as if you would be rejected and punished (probably socially) if you became a trap. Your heads telling you not to do it or that it would suck.
>>
>>35536500

He back stabbed me various times and took the virginity of a girl I was hooking up with. I didn't feel bad when I did it.
>>
>>35536700
Fucking hell... dreams are real after all.
It's true, I'd get kicked out and abandoned if I transitioned.
>>
File: mado3.gif (548KB, 577x622px) Image search: [Google]
mado3.gif
548KB, 577x622px
After this one I started writing down my dreams. I've been having nightmares for a while, and I'm hoping this will help. It sounds stupid but it really scared me.

I was in some kind of supermarket and this girl was pregnant and needed me to help her give birth, so we went to a running shower for some reason to do it. The baby came out, and it was horrible and disgusting, and I felt dread looking at it. It was deformed, almost like a harlequin baby or whatever you call it, and it was very small. It could fit in the palm of your hand. And whenever a drop of water from the shower would hit it, it would deform it further in that spot, like it melted it or the spot got caved in because it was that soft. The woman kept telling me to just let it fall down the drain and forget about it, and I felt like I shouldn't, but I just kind of let the water knock it out of my hand instead of dropping it myself. It got squeezed through the small holes in the shower drain. It was horrible and sad and disgusting watching it kind of fall apart and get squeezed through. And then I woke up. It feels like it probably means something, but I don't know what.
>>
>>35536710
I guess the dream was a horrific fantasy you have for getting back at him. Maybe killing him in your dream was just letting go of what he did to you
>>
>>35536789
You're probably reaching an age where you want to have children but you have still yet to find a mate. The woman yelling to let go is the part of you that wants to let go of even trying to have children since I assume you have difficulty with woman since you are here. The drops of water landing on the baby is the time you have passing by and gradually losing your ability to have children. You can't let go because you still have hope.
>>
>>35536759
Do whatever you feel is right but the sub-conscience is a powerful meme
>>
File: 323302.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323302.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>>35536893
I'm 19 and I've never wanted to have children. If anything, I think about wanting to be a child again too much. They'd be too much of a responsibility/burden for me and I wouldn't get very much enjoyment out of it, heck, I'm a NEET, I wouldn't be able to finance something like that anyway. I don't think I'd want to, either. You're right in that I've never had a girlfriend, but I think at this point I've sort of realized that I'm not emotionally ready or mature enough for a relationship like that with a real girl. I came close to having one once, and I realized that I'd be a lot unhappier than I already am at the moment if I did. The committing scares me too. I'm fine with 2D for the moment, I'd just like to learn to lucid dream. There is the occasional worry about the possibility of being a genetic dead-end and me not being able to "continue on" through children after I die, but I don't think about it all that often. My sister will probably have kids anyway, and that's pretty much the same thing I guess. Thank you for responding to my post, also
>>
>>35537102
Maybe i'm reading too much into the kid thing. It just seemed to make sense to me personally I guess. The dream might be that the baby is your childhood and the drops are time again and maybe your subconscious is afraid of becoming an adult and letting go of childhood? That would make more sense since you're pretty young.
>>
File: 6ds2lnyvo2ly.jpg (29KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
6ds2lnyvo2ly.jpg
29KB, 750x573px
>pick up my own severed head
>its cold, I run my fingers through my hair
>I put it over my own head (?)
>its cold, dark red, wet and sloppy
>can't see, hard to breathe
>wiggle it until I can feel and hear it set right with my spinal cord
>as soon as I hear the sound of the wet bones click, I can see once again through my eyes and breathe

It was a weird dream. This all happened around friends and family. I insisted that I had to go to a doctor to stop my head from falling off, as it was hardly holding on, but circumstances prevent that. I don't remember much else. Weirded me the fuck out.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (164KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
164KB, 500x425px
>>35537253
That feels like it hit closer. It's definitely something I'm afraid of and don't want to do. I've been thinking about it a lot, actually. I just wonder why the thing looked so small and disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_6510.jpg (180KB, 584x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6510.jpg
180KB, 584x1050px
>>35536133
>tfw girl I know tells me she had a dream with me in it
I legit have no clue what she meant by this
>>
>>35537318
My guess would be that your putting on your head like a mask perhaps. You're a different person around your friends and family and the circumstances prevent you from being yourself. I'm not to sure about this one
>>
>>35537441
>even though we're not like that
sorry for your loss friend
>>
>>35537402
Did you have a rough childhood? Maybe babys or commitments just seem gross to you and thats why it seems disgusting?
>>
>>35537441
I don't think I can tap into the minds of roasties because only god knows what the fuck and how they think. My guess is that she likes you deep down but doesn't keeps telling herself she doesn't, probably because you're a robot.
>>
>theres a bird just outside my door, on the floor
>it's making a lot of noise, i go and check it out
>sit down in the doorway, bird's on the floor next to me, just behind some shrubs so i cant see it
>reach hand back there, go try and pet it
>it bites my finger, not too hard, but i couldnt take my finger out of its beak
>stroke its back and beak with the rest of my hand
>wont let go of me
>for some reason say some girls name and it lets go
>put hand back
>same thing happens
>say a different name, it lets go

It was weird. I didnt know anybody with the names that I said. It felt like i was saying the birds name or something. idk what was going on here
>>
File: 1488075105043.jpg (28KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
1488075105043.jpg
28KB, 600x521px
>>35536133
What animation is this from? Looks amazing
>>
>>35537496
I don't necessarily want her but it wouldn't be unwelcome. Plus she's cool with me bitching about my oneitis and sends normie memes to me so there's a good friendly connection there

>>35537564
I don't even fucking know man
>>
>>35537441
Looking at this thread, as well as my own experience and from what i've heard from girls, It seems like men and women have significantly different types of dreams.

Girls seem to have these long, story like dreams, with a lot of different things happening over a long period of time, whereas a lot of guys seem to have these sort of small self contained dreams that happen in a very small area / space of time.

Has anyone else noticed this sort of thing?
>>
>>35537583
I think it is Cowboy Bebop but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>35537498
Not particularly. At the very beginning it was nice, my mom and dad had a nasty divorce around the time I was 13, but that's kind of normal nowadays I think. I hated school though. I would cry just about every day I was there until middle school, and I would try my hardest to always get out of it until the very end. I'm terrified of going back to that kind of life. I was always very attached to my mom, and I remember one time in kindergarten sneaking out of my classroom and running to where the cars were, hoping she would be there. She wasn't there, so I ended up just sitting down and crying on the sidewalk until someone came to get me.

Anyway, I mean, I don't think I generally find them physically gross, cleaning up after them would be though. The burdens and responsibilities would be too much, I can barely take care of myself, and I'm scared of being locked into marriage. I'm scared of the commitments of both.
>>
>>35537619
I've noticed that guys and girls have different ways of thinking and having dreams. However I've had dreams like the two you just mentioned, however I do tend to have the shorter dreams more often.
>>
>>35537573
Idk dude. Maybe you wanted a pet bird and you were coming up with a name lol
>>
>>35537583
I found it on /wsg/. Don't know the source. Evangelion or Cowboy Bebop I would guess
>>
>>35537619
I'm a guy and I have almost exclusively short dreams. Theory confirmed?
>>
All my dreams of late have followed a similar template of me walking down the halls (except slightly changed) and me being smiled at by this girl who smiles at me irl, nothing else ever happens. At first these dreams were kind of cute and nice but now they are driving me insane. Every time I have them I am only reminded that I will never be able to talk to her despite anything she does to make clear her interest in me. And worst of all I've been having these dreams twice a night for weeks now (I sleep twice for 4 hours each, usually). I'm to the point of depriving myself of sleep to avoid having these dreams which on the surface seem pretty happy.
>>
>>35537682
You said in your first post you've been having nightmares amd writing them down. Is this a re-occuring specific dream or do you always have similar ones.
>>
>>35537805
Try talking to her in the dream, and even if you fail a few times you can practice in your head. Use it as an advantage until you work up the courage to do it in reality.
>>
i had a nightmare that my phones alarm would never turn off no matter what i did or how hard i smashed my phone
>>
>>35537859
Good idea but I don't know how to control my dreams. Also I don't think the outcome would be very realistic, you know?
>>
>>35537830
Sometimes I have recurring dreams and themes in my dreams, that one felt a little familiar in tone but I've never actually had a dream where that scenario happened before. I've actually started writing down dreams very recently, so I only have three jotted down. As for recurring dreams, something that keeps happening is the dream starting with me already having killed someone, I don't know who or why, but I feel sad and guilty and a very big sense of dread, like my life is over now because of what I did. I think that I have to find some way to get rid of the body quickly. I know that it's always going to eat away at me and creep me out knowing there's a dead body so close by, but at least I hopefully wouldn't go to jail. I usually just end up putting it somewhere stupid and that doesn't make sense, like on the side of my bookcase that isn't near the door, just out in plain sight. I continue to stress about it, and there's this feeling of never being able to go back to the way things were because of what I did, and that there's no escaping this life of paranoia and guilt I've created. I've obviously never killed a person, but this dream has been coming up for a while now.
>>
>>35537936
Well, to help control your dream I suggest this: every time you see the girl in the hallway irl count your fingers or hold your nose and try to breathe through it. Eventually it will become natural everytime you see that girl you will do this. If you count your fingers and it's more than ten or if you hold your nose and can still breathe through it, you are in a dream and, now, you are aware and can start the practice. You would also be surprised how much your mind knows about human interaction just talk to her in the dream and she will respond like a normal person.
>>
>>35537890
One of my greatest fears is my phone alarm going off in public. dky
>>
>>35536133
I do this inadvertently because I'll feel good and be warm and inviting to people then return to my usual cynical quiet self and just feel too awkward to talk to people so I just stop
>>
>>35537890
That would piss me off
>>
>>35538013
I'll try that, thanks anon
>>
>>35538006
Probably guilty about something. If not, start digging around your house.
>>
>>35538160
I'm a NEET, so it could be that I guess. Start digging around for what? That kind of dream has followed me even after two moves.
>>
My dreams are super boring. It's just memory remixes.

>watch Jonathan Pie vid where he says "Swartzen-nigger"
>think about Arnold
>dream I met him in a local mall
>mention he's the physical perfection
>I'm 6'1 but he towers above me in the dream (He's only ever so slightly taller than me in real life)
>we compare hand sizes and we're about the same

>>35536133

What's the source of this? Animation looks nice. Maybe Wicked City?
>>
>>35538190
I'm just fucking with you m8 I thought it might've been funny to freak you out lol
>>
This one might be bizarre so get ready folks
>open eyes
>it's really dark and it's hard to see
>after a while my eyes get used to the dark
>realize I'm laying on a big bed wearing only boxers
>try to get up
>feel really weak, can only lift arms to some degree
>hear noise to my left
>"hi anon"
>it's a very skinny girl, she's half-naked
>she get's on top of me
>I see her face and realize how ugly she is
>feel scared and disgusted, try to get away but still too weak
>"I've been waiting for this for a long time anon"
>She takes off my boxers, sees my flacid dick
>There's no way I could get it up because she's just too ugly
>she removes her own underwear
>scared
>she puts my dick inside
>she start bouncing up and down very awkwardly on my flacid penis
>she seems to be enjoying this
>recover some of my strength but still pretty weak
>can move my arms a bit more, crab a blanket next to me
>throw the blanket on her face cuz I can't stand looking at her
>she falls next to me
>can't see her face
>my dick is diamonds
>my strength is completely recovered
>hold the blanket on her face so I can't see her
>ready to get on top of her and just go crazy
Dream ends
>>
>>35538219
Dream is probably about insecurities in masculinity. Idk what the source for the animation is desu famalam, found it on /wsg/ best guess is cowboy bebop or Evangelion or something
>>
>>35538248
This seems like a bizaro version of the dream I had in the original post were the girl turns out to be ugly lol.
>>
>>35538258

The dream was because I was thinking about Arnold Swartzenegger because I watched a Jonathan Pie video. It's just

Since I've been watching Arnold vids since I was a kid, I've always imagined him as a 6'5 giant. He's an "Adult". So of course in my dream, he'd be huge. It's just my perception of him. I'd be really disapointed to see him in reality, and see that he's just an old man, and he's about the same height as me.

>>35538258
>Idk what the source for the animation is desu famalam, found it on /wsg/ best guess is cowboy bebop or Evangelion or something

Lucky Strike cigs appear in Cowboy Bebop. But based on the gritty animation style, and colors, it looks like 80's animation.
>>
>>35538313
Yea I'm no expert in dreams or whatever I'm honestly just guessing. Its around 4:30 am here so I'ma have to sleep in a bit and have some new dreams of my own haha.
>>
File: 1489013743418.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1489013743418.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>lay in bed
>go across the street and buy Stardew Valley
>head home
>run into girl on the way back
>immediately hit it off
>go home with her
>play Stardew Valley with the girl I just met who is now my gf
>just keep on cuddling, playing and generally be fucking comfy
>wake up
>go to PC
>open Steam
>No Stardew Valley
>No GF
>>
>be alone in a big concert hall, a woman is performing
>i clap to cheer her up cause i am the only one in the entire room
>she gets sad and leaves
>lights turn off got left in the dark
>immediately after wake up (in dream)
>i am lying naked in snow under a streetlight, two girls come help me to stand up and wall with me
please halp of you can
>>
>>35536789
change the image of baby with an image of an idea that stuck in your head or a reoccuring thought, does it make any sense now?
>>
File: smash-bros-like-like-e.png (133KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
smash-bros-like-like-e.png
133KB, 500x376px
This was way back but I find it funny. Like sophomore year of HS so I had no trouble with this
>generic hot but nothing special brunette
>she's naked in front of me
>bend her over on bed in empty room
>do doggy
>can only get halfway hard, like half is actually hard other is not
>decide I don't need the rest and just grab some scissors
>cut dick in half, toss away other half
>pic related no blood just looks like that
>proceed to continue fucking girl with half my weiner

What's it gonna be, Freud?
>>
>>35536133

It's pretty random, there didn't seem to be a logical sequence of events. Kind of disjointed with striking visual images.

> a huge, robust serpent appears
> Dives into the sea
> Stabs an apple with a large sword
> Then fires several rounds from a handgun
> Handgun is large, black and imposing

Anyone know what this means?
>>
>>35538957
maybe your brain telling you that you need to discard or hide the parts of your persona that seem weak/SOFT in order to mate with that brunette
>>
>>35536133
alright posted this a few days ago in a thread about oneitises but no answer

what really gets to me are the dreams, I'm past thinking about them

I have two oneitises, both were friends and a weird history with both

one I started sort of hating but also not really later on, the other I had an ok relationship with

the former one occurs about 10-20 times a year in my dreams, most of the time in some enemy and / or silent guilt trip way, but sometimes like this valentine's day I'll have an extremely weird vivid dream thanks to lucid dreaming experience where I bond with her

the other one NEVER shows up in dreams, and this is starting to weird me out because of conspicuous absence and due to the contrast, also because this one was the one that really got in my brain for 2 hellish years

what does my brain mean by this bros I'm really scared
>>
File: 1477954552404.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1477954552404.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>35539118
forgot classic pepe related pic related
>>
Finally get the courage to confess my love to a girl I've liked
>hey do you have 5 minutes I want to tell you something
>sorry anon no I don't
And she just hurried away

I even felt my heart race from the excitement in the dream ,and that clenching of the stomach
>>
This is the dream I had this night.
>Visit my old school to visit the girl I used to love
>There was a gigantic amount of multicoloured chairs in the cafeteria with a big screen in front of it playing movies or some shit
>Got beat up by familiar people
>Go sit at first row
>The girl is there
>I get angry at here asking: why do you still ignore me etc
>She says because you are boring and when we get contact you all get akward and in love again.
>I say that I am always akward and I can't even talk to a cashier most of the time
>She calls me a liar
>I walk away
>Meet my oldest sister there and tell her I am mad and that the girl is a whore.
>Suddenly realize I am dreaming and this ks where the strange part starts
>I run outside screaming: "I'm dreaming this is a dream! I can do whatever the fuck I want!
>Try to make sexual contact witb every girl i see
>They don't react
>I tried to grope, kiss or hug the gir,s but there was some force stopping me
>Collapse from the stess
>Wake up
WTF does tis all mean, are you familiar with that force I was describing per itting me from what I want?? Any anons help!
>>
>>35536133
>my whole college track team is sitting around on some sofas in a nice comfy room
>coach is there too
>the team is sitting around talking, and at some point I start talking, said something reasonable that the whole team agreed with
>coach looks at me and says "look anon,"
>"I respect what you're saying, but these guys shouldn't be taking any advice from you."
>"if your whole life was a sniper scope, you've been aiming three ticks to the right the entire time."
>"you haven't tried nearly hard enough to find a dream for yourself"
>he said something else important too that I'm forgetting
>I knew it was true, so I just looked at the floor with nothing to say for myself
It was an amazingly articulate dream
>>
>>35539035
Huh, why you gotta be so fuckin weird about it brain? Leave my dick alone I can't have you two fighting
>>
>In a family gathering
>Get into a verbal fight with one guest
>He acts like a bitch at start
>Suddenly goes aggro mode when his friends arrive
>Somehow i manage to find scissors and try to stab him
>Fail but scare him off, go to some big room with books a big piano in the middle
>They followed me there and closed the door
>Ready myself for a fight
>Some fucked up guy with checkered tattoos all over his body and a clown mask on jumps one of them
>Snaps his neck and jumps the other one
>Rest flee while he finishes off his second kill
>Oh boy now i have to fight half nude crazy guy
>Clown guy laughs and leaves
>... what the fuck?
>Wake up to my phone making noise
Well that was interesting dream
>>
man i wish i could get laid in dreams like some of you guys. i never get to that part..... which is lame lol
>>
>>35536789
You're afraid of birth defects and miscarriages. That's reasonable. They can leave horrific psychological scars. I don't understand why anyone would want to have children.
>>
>>35539637
Requires no fap, i once came in my sleep when i hadn't had a chance to rub one out for a long time when i was younger
The orgasm was very disappointing and i had to change my underwear after
>>
>>35536789
Sounds like a narrative to abortion and pro choice stuff, if in the future we can predict birth defects etc do we kill the baby in the womb?
>>
>>35537619
Same. I'm male and have typically short dreams or sequences of short dreams, though often in very complex environments, usually about some kind of fight or pursuit or escape or war or machines or monsters etc etc. Girlfriends have seemed to mostly dream about traveling places with friends and family and worried about losing people or being lost themselves. Males = fights and technology. Females = stories and people.
>>
>>35537890
This is usually how I wake up. Because the sound is outside of the dream.
>>
>>35538957
This reminds me of a strange recurring dream in which I have two dicks, but one is smaller and partially-detachable. I occasionally have other dreams of this form in which I have an even bigger dick than usual but sometimes it has a strange extra lobe protruding from the glans that is more sensitive than the rest. The meaning of these dreams is probably too much jacking off.
>>
>>35539318
The force is your inhibitions. They stop you from getting what you want in life.
>>
>>35539672
We fucking should. Or right after birth if it wasn't detected. The Spartans had the right idea. Only the strong and correctly-formed should live.
>>
>>35539657
It always felt like I was pissing through an erection. I would wake up in the morning and there would be a massive load in my underwear but no piss. Happened whenever I skipped fapping at least 3 days or so. Currently I can't do that anymore though. The epididymis just swells up and backs up and aches until pressure is relieved. Sometimes it takes a couple times to drain it again. Lately I've gotten ED too so I might actually be dependent on ED medications to keep my balls from exploding. What a wonderful life.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.