[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that even whores think they're better than you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: C5fBzLlWcAAOFE4.jpg (147KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
C5fBzLlWcAAOFE4.jpg
147KB, 1024x1022px
Daily reminder that even whores think they're better than you.
>>
forgot link
http://brothelgirl.tumblr.com/tagged/brothel-girl-comix
>>
i don't get this pic. is this that dating nated mtv thing?
>>
jesus christ you all expose yourself to this degeneracy and act surprised. stop engaging and exposing yourself and maybe you won't have to surround yourself in a world of whores. you literally went asking for that. go kys or find a pure church girl. i hate guys who talk about this shit. stop the free promo!
>>
>>35536112
no, its drawn by a whore who thinks she is better than her customers
>>
>>35536132
you are what you read
stop bringing this shit over here. fuck. literally nobody cares. why do you care about what some 2 cent whore writes? just fucking X and move on.
>>
>>35536132
She is. She is literally getting paid for sex. SHe's not groveling for it like her clients. She just has to lay back and get paid.
>>
>>35536124
Hey friend, no one in this place cares, I agree with you, but no one will listen to you. You can't save em, fuck em
>>
>>35536124
>reality is ugly?
>JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES
Of course you're a woman.
>>
>>35536140
im not op. i pay no more mind to it than you do.

>you are what you read
pf come on
>>
>>35536140
>IGNORE THE PROBLEM, GOY
>WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL ANGELS
>KIND, JUST, AND SWEET
>DON'T LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN
>>
>>35536148
>groveling
>prostitutes
It's a business transaction.
No groveling involved.
>>
>>35536200
Most women are clinical sociopathic narcissists. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>35536200
not saying all women are great, but if you see trash, just walk away
>>
File: tumblr_og811afIYw1vt4806o1_1280.jpg (433KB, 800x839px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og811afIYw1vt4806o1_1280.jpg
433KB, 800x839px
you don't wanna pay for subpar sex with a woman on her period? lol grow up manchild.
>>
>>35536140
>you are what you read
>he says while browsing r9k
>>
>>35536240
WHY DO YOU THINK I NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE
>>
>>35536243
Period sex sucks because the blood doesn't work as a lube at all and it gets all over the fucking place.
>>
>>35536243
>order a steak
>it arrives covered in blood
>refund acceptable

>order a pussy
>it arrives covered in blood
>WOW HOW OLD ARE YOU

???
>>
I mean you only pay to utilize her services, not for to not make fun of you.
>>
ignorance is bIiss

some things are better not known
>>
the only thing more pathetic than her are the men she sleeps with. she knows this.

also she has herpes
>>
>>35536396
>she has herpes
Proof?
>>
File: wymyn hate rape.jpg (275KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
wymyn hate rape.jpg
275KB, 1051x951px
Why must you show me this?
I already hate non-working women, why must you try and ruin prostitutes?
I understand they have disdain for me; I pay for the illusion.
>>
>>35536413
she's a sex worker.
>>
>>35536077
>Person tells you that they like you
>Hahaha what a loser
what is the thought process here?
>>
>>35536396
stop typing like me you koont
>>
>>35536077
>even whores think they're better than you
With my balls in their mouth they're free to think whatever they want
>>
>>35536475
The same reason I don't tell the macdonalds chick she's wife material because she cooked me dinner
>>
File: 1478150532599.png (11KB, 476x305px) Image search: [Google]
1478150532599.png
11KB, 476x305px
>>35536124
>>35536154
You're both queers
>>
>Prostitute hates herself
>Prostitute hates what her job requires
>Prostitute hates the men that are desperate enough to go to a prostitute

Wow who saw that coming. I remember chatting up one hooker from here who seemed to actually enjoy her work but it sounded more like a mommy gf experience half the time with how she described it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.