[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh DXM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

>cleared my day and did all my chores and food prep to do DXM tomorrow.

I did DXM for the first time in a decade on a whim a few days ago because I couldn't get booze due to an expired license. It was a super introspective trip and despite being in a shitty place in life, it was really enjoyable. I wanted to be a nicer and better person, and was in love with the world. A stark difference to the dreadful, suicidal depression I got when I did shrooms, and the drunken numbness when I did Coriciden that was limited by dosing and vomiting due to the other active indredient.

I have tasty snacks and am marinating chicken thighs to make fried chicken. I managed to buy some wine today because the walmart lady was cool. I got 2 bottles of generic Delsym (DXM Polistirex vs hyrdrobromide), but will only drink one. I got some cool anime and vidya to keep me occupied. It's fukken go time tomorrow.
>>
>>35535679
o that sounds exciting. What exact brand/type of cough syrup do you get? I'm so worried I'd buy the wrong brand and just fuck up my body.

Also, how many times have you done shrooms? I find that the setting can really influence the trip, and having a group of good people you trust is important, as well as not being alone as it's too easy to get lost in thought.
>>
>>35535740
The first time I got Delsym because I couldn't find the generics, but this time I got pic related. Apparently they're identical as far as ingredients with nothing you wouldn't want, just DXM. $8 vs $12.50 is much better on the ol' NEET wallet. No nausea like with CCCs, but clear your day, you won't be "right" physically. It's still enjoyable, but my legs felt detached and I had some balance problems. Also vision gets weird.

I did shrooms many times, because I actually used to grow them on a high level. I actually enjoyed them on the very rare(like 1-2X) I did them while out, but most of the time I was holed up alone in my room wallowing in depression and ruminating on my shitty life decisions, suicidal thoughts, and completely fake friends. I also hated the taste, which limited me being able to take enough (should've ground them into a powder and used gelcaps), and would puke very violently after. They're just not for me. Maybe when I'm super happy and have an established life, but not any time soon.
>>
Is this the general degenerate thread?
I just took 2500mg of benadryl.
>>
>>35535679
The acetiminophen is going to fuck up your liver

enjoy
>>
>>35535892
What active ingredient?

>>35535914
No acetaminophen, just DXM. I checked. Thanks for the concern, though.

I also found some Diphenhydramine at the dollar store as a sleep aid while getting food. Should be fun for some other time. Or maybe not, as some anon said they were scary.
>>
Will this work with dayquil or nightquil
>>
>>35535679
>>35535740
>>35535978
DO NOT DO DXM

I REPEAT

DO NOT DO DXM

IT. IS. A. TRAP.
>>
>>35535978
Probably, but you don't want to due to fucking your liver/kidneys up due to the other active ingredients. The cough syrup in my OP pic has only DXM, and nothing else. That's why I got it. If you can find the rare Dexalone, you could get that, but I haven't seen that shit anywhere. It's easier to just get OP pic related.

It's worth noting that there's 2 DXMs, the more common hydrobromide and the one I'm doing tomorrow, polisirex. Don't know the difference.
>>
>>35535740
you should ideally be getting Robitussin. I'd recommend buying the gelcaps instead of syrup because that shit is nasty and you're way more likely to vomit

>>35535969
DPH is guaranteed to send you to nightmare land, it's up to you if that's something you want

>>35536010
there's absolutely nothing wrong with DXM unless you start doing it way too often and develop serotonin syndrome
>>
>>35535887
Just an FYI, delsym is a different formulation than normal cough syrup.
Still Dxm, just delsym lasts about twice as long.
Also a little trick, if you want to experience a really intense buzz, drink some grapefruit juice (or something sour If you don't have that)
I use to do a lot of DXM as a teen. While it's fun, it can fuck with your head and your prostate if you over indulge
>>
>>35536085
Why robitussin with all the shitty extra active ingredients that fuck up your liver? Also, the syrup I got tasted alright. Not good, but not nasty like other cough syrups. Just get OP pic related with nothing but DXM, fagit.

But thanks for the warning on serotonin syndrome. Wanna describe it for me?
>>
File: 1485731859264.jpg (81KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
1485731859264.jpg
81KB, 960x725px
>>35536119
In other words, your trip will last half as much as much as your last time, and maybe twice as strong with normal robo
>>
>>35536119
>>35536160
I heard pomegranate juice, but grapefruit sounds aight. Thanks for all the tips and warnings, bro. The prostate thing sounds scary, but I don't plan on developing a habit. I last did it I think Friday or Saturday.
>>
>>35536121
adult strength Robitussin only contains DXM. most people will hurl after chugging enough syrup but there's barely any risk of it if you buy gelcaps aside from all the wax coating (which you can circumvent by just cutting them up and putting them in a drink then straining the gelcaps out)

I haven't experienced serotonin syndrome but you'll have headaches, nausea, be more irritable, etc. it's easy to prevent if you wait a few weeks before doing DXM again. also, pop an antihistamine before you trip to prevent itchiness. weed pairs excellently with dex if you have any
>>
Im taking thiocodin with codeine today, only got 150mg but it may be alright since first time. Any tips?
>>
>>35535887
Actually believe it or not the DXM in Delsym is longer-lasting it's DXM polisistrex. last about twice as long and taste the best
>>
How to take this? Do i mix it with something like lean or just drink straight, also over how long should i drink my dose?

Im thinking about doing it first time but have no one to do it with so is it ok to do it alone
>>
>>35537046
Capsules if you can get them, if not then just chug it all in one go. Shit is nasty so if you don't get it all down on your first swig you'll probably throw it up on your second.

It's better to do dxm on your own anyway because they would just think you're a loser chugging cough syrup to get high, which is probably true. You'll be fine by yourself.
>>
File: The way of the ascended.jpg (46KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
The way of the ascended.jpg
46KB, 640x625px
Oh, what an amazing substance.
But I must warn you, if it gets out of hand you might find yourself going through some serious shit, a couple of weeks ago this happened to me, I had been doing dxm every weekend for a couple of months and then
>Be at a friends place
>Do dxm, had done it there before and received positive feedback on getting the dose just right to where I was way out of it but still able to focus on problems as needed
>Repeat the next day
(due to my earlier success at keeping it under controll I was trusted to know what I was doing, hence no-one tried to stop me)
>Repeat the third day
>Third day, t+05.00 or thereabouts
>Still have... supplies on me
>Silently decide that despite the fact I know its a terrible idea I would extract the dxm out of all of my remaining syrup and chug it
>If this kills me or drives me insane then so be it
>Notify people that I would be doing this (exept for the "if this kills me part)
>Go to kitchen leaving everyone else behind in the living room
>Extraction ~30% done
>9/10 qt shows up in the kitchen
>We chat about random shit, eventually the conversation moved to what was currently going on
>Explain some bits about my current thoughts, continue to keep my acceptance of death to myself
>Occasionally laugh manically at the absurdity of the situation
>Qt clearly finds this a bit odd but appears to not mind at all
>Eventually I realize that what I'm doing is not right, that it is not what was meant to be
>Mental breakdown
>Friend shows up in the kitchen
>Tell qt and friend what is actually going on
>They react suprizingly well, clearly took my words seriously but did not freak out or anything
>More chatting
>Decide that the best course of action would be to hold on to the dose I just extracted, chug it another day
>Friend and qt state that they consider my plan a bit risky but despite my failure they still trust me to know how to handle it
>An eternity passes
>Eventually carry on business as usual
>>
>>35537131
Ok thanks anon, i'm planning about 250 - 300 mg, is that a good amount? Do you know how long it will last ?

sorry if i'm asking stupid questions a friend of mine in highschool overdosed on Oxy and i've been very cautious ever since
>>
>>35537164
You'll be fine on that dose. It depends there are two types of dxm one is for extended release which lasts 12 hours but is much weaker and the other lasts for 6-8 ish. If your bottle doesn't say 12 hour relief or whatever then it's probably going to be for a few hours.
>>
>>35537216
Robotussin Dry Cough Forte, thanks for the help
>>
>>35537046
I just drank it straight. It lasts a while, so having a sitter might hassle them, but honestly you should be okay doing it alone as long as you have the day free and everything you need nearby, ie, food, water, pissbottle/pukebucket in case (I didn't need either and wasn't nauseous at all), entertainment. I was honestly okay with just my thoughts, but I have entertainment just in case. Keep in mind your balance and vision will be fucked.

The only regret I had was doing it late in the afternoon. It took a couple hours to kick in, so I ended up falling asleep for a lot of the trip.
>>
>>35537164
I took almost 450mg, which was the whole bottle, and it was awesome and didn't "lose myself" or anything, but I was fucked up. Didn't puke because the syrup tasted fine and there were no other active ingredients. I'm 5'4", 155lb and a bit muscular.
>>
Can DXM improve your life or it's just a fun thing to do?
>>
>>35537135
Cont. (worry not, there will be a tl;dr)
>Feel extremely happy, as if I for once did the right thing in the end
>Spend the rest of the night socializing with people, sharing some deeper thoughts and whatnot
>Start to realize that despite my mistakes people actually respect me
>What is this even?
>Eventually people start leaving
>Besides me there is only my friend, the qt, and her bf left
>Collapse on a matress
>Friend goes to sleep on couch
>Suddenly some commotion starts coming from the kitchen
>Friend goes to check it out
>Does not return
>Muster up the strenght to go check it out myself
>Oh jesus why must i bear whitness to such wrong
>Qt is having a seizure of some sort
>Find out this has happened once before years ago
>Despite my mind racing over 9000km/h I accept that I am in no condition to tend to the situation
>Kneel on kitchen floor, waiting for anything i could do to help to come up
>Eventually she returns to the world of the living
>Thank fuck
>Bf decides they best call it there for the night and leave
>Friend and I go back to sleep
>Can't sleep, not after that
>Decide that I am in good enough condition to head home myself
>Wake up friend to notify him and leave
>Somehow manage to fall asleep in my own bed
>Next day decide that I would take a couple of days off from everything to think things through
>Few days after i decide the time has come to chuq down the "final" dose
>Wait for effects
>Effects kick in, gather my kit (things required for extracting the dxm from the syrup)
>I feel sick, everything hurts so much but I could not care less
>Head to the woods with my kit
>Burn it all
>Return home, spend the rest of the night on my couch sleeping/tripping while listening to music
Up until now I have been succesfull in keeping it together, and I feel.. enlightened, I am happier than ever before, I see endless potential around me and have become much more confident.
>>
No idea what dxm does, just wanted to say that I'm high.
>>
>>35537368
OP here. Possibly both, idk, as it's only been a few days and I'm a chronic, long time loser NEET. It's what you make of it.
>>
>>35537406
Part three, holy fuck what have I started
But yes, this story is a bit of a case and point situation, up until this experience i would never have shared such a story, anonymous or not.

I quess it's about time for that tl;dr then
>Enjoy dxm
>It gets way out of control
>Almost end up knowingly killing or driving myself insane
>Manage to pull myself out of it, with the help of some amazing people
>Experience some sort of enlightement
>Stop doing dxm, mind you that I will do it again, but now is not the time
>Happier than ever, in the following couple of weeks time achieve more than I have in the past couple of years.

Dxm is fucking amazing stuff, but be mindful of the fact that the path to potential happiness may kill you, be careful
>>
>>35537492
I read your story, just wanted you to know. I can't really relate cuz I don't have friends but yeah.
>>
>>35537492
>Enlightment
Can you expand on what you mean by this?
>>
>>35537368
It can improve your life, like any hallucinogen. It'll make it easier for you to change your perspective on things, but you don't need drugs to do this.

On the other hand, the higher more introspective life-changing doses really aren't recreational like the lower doses that enhance music and mess with your sense of gravity without really dissociating you.
>>
>>35536085
>DPH is guaranteed to send you to nightmare land, it's up to you if that's something you want

t. guy who has never tried DPH

Nightmares only become possible above doses of 600, assuming that you're not a manlet or a woman. Below that it's a pleasant reverie of music and masturbation and the total elimination of stress.
>>
>>35535679
Has anyone here tried combining DXM with weed and/or acid?

How did it turn out?
>>
>>35537735
I find that the body load is negative and that I can experience dysphoria and a general anti-cholinergic syndrome well below the nightmare hallucinogen doses (190lbs btw). To each their own I guess.

>>35537751
DXM went pretty well with weed, a friend who tried it with acid said it messed up the visuals (something about being less sharp and more washy) and made him need to shit a lot but that the closed-eye experience and body high was great. To me though DXM+LSD sounds like a recipe for serotonin syndrome so I'd avoid it health-wise.
>>
>>35537735
I get irritable as fuck even from just 50mg to help me sleep... wouldn't relieve stress at all for me
>>
I assume its safe to smoke darts while high on this
>>
>>35538261
if you already smoke frequently then don't take DXM because the MAOI buildup will make you sick

if you hardly ever smoke and use nicotine while you're high on DXM it's a fantastic potentiation
>>
>>35538549
I smoke about one night every 2 weeks so it should be ok?
>>
>>35537657
Yeah I was afraid this might be the case, don't give up hope however, it really is the worst mistake you can possibly make.

>>35537713
Now this is the part where it gets difficult, I cannot really quantify what I mean by this..
I quess the best way to explain it would be that I realized how much potential there really is for amazing things if you just set your mind to it, that if you try hard you most likely can, and that it is not the end of the world if you do fuck up.
Ironically enough I find that my worst mistake has always been my exessive fear of making mistakes, and I firmly believe that this may very well be the case for most of us, if not all.
>>
>>35538561
yeah it will be fucking amazing although very powerful so prepare yourself mentally
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.