[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tell me please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: daysgoby.jpg (162KB, 689x900px) Image search: [Google]
daysgoby.jpg
162KB, 689x900px
Just tell me what is going on. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. JUST TELL ME ALREADY.

I'm a human fucking being. I have RIGHTS. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO SOMEONE.
>>
What happened papapepechan?
>>
File: 1382393004158.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1382393004158.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>I'm a human fucking being
>>
>>35535655
You're not a human if you are ugly, mentally unstable and you're a white/black/Asian guy on top of all of this. Thats why they call us robots. Robots aren't human. Robots don't really discriminate by race. A white guy can be a robot if he is physically unattractive and introverted and poor too.
>>
>>35535712
The main thing is though is ugliness and being a guy.
>>
>>35535682
I want to know why I'm being held prisoner against my will. Why the world revolves around me. I want to know what is really going on outside. I want to know why all of this is happening.

Why won't anyone talk to me about this? Why the retarded as fuck game? Why am I the star of some shitty reality TV show and how could you POSSIBLY get away with all of this? How could I not know my entire fucking life was a lie?

Why why why why why why why?

Why all the promises of giving me my freedom if you aren't going to actually deliver on those promises? Why give me the promises of fame and fortune while I don't have enough money to fucking buy healthy food?

Why promise me all the women in the world and yet I'm fucking completely alone?

Why say all the psychological torture created a more beautiful person when I am suffering so fucking badly?

Why?

WHY IS NO ONE TELLING ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
>>
>>35535773
Who promised you these things? Society?
>>
>>35535710
WHAT THE SHIT DOES THIS MEAN!?

You are implying that I'm not human? That I'm some kind of alien God?

Why does everyone call me a fucking Alien?

WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS
>>
>>35535655
nobody cares about you. quit lying to yourself. fuck off and kys if you want some peace.
>>
FUCKKIINNNGGGGGG TALLKKK TOOO MMEEEEEEEEEEE

Captcha-> Camp Karma
So was I bad? was I good? What do I deserve? Am I pure or a devil? I was born of fucking evil.
>>
File: heartd.jpg (164KB, 699x709px) Image search: [Google]
heartd.jpg
164KB, 699x709px
whats the god damn point in fuckign with me? Why reveal yourselves to me only to not do anything? Why keep telling me "It's going to be ok! Everything is going to be great!" when ITS NOT OK. ITS NOT GREAT. I"M FUCKING MISERABLE AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU.

WHY?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Why are you fucking with my dreams? Planting seeds and ideas? Why tell me that I'm worthy and not do anything?

WHY?
>>
>>35535655
I recognize that painting style.

Jace was a cool guy when he used to post on /ic/. Like the stereotypical artist, he seems to have some mental isssues, but who at 4chan doesn't, really?
>>
Shut up you massive faggot

Original posts
>>
File: UAJ2zjG.jpg (382KB, 5000x2755px) Image search: [Google]
UAJ2zjG.jpg
382KB, 5000x2755px
There is this document somewhere on the internet called theory of enformed systems. The change is possible to achieve to all of us.
>>
>>35535773
Give me what you have, then. I'll show you how it's done.
>>
File: 530291719809.jpg (18KB, 248x342px) Image search: [Google]
530291719809.jpg
18KB, 248x342px
>>35536158
because I am fucking jace.

and you all know this. Why won't you let me just enjoy the world that revolves around me? Why tease me every day with crazy ass magic occult bullshit?

Seriously why? It's ... you keep repeating the same things over and over again and yet nothing happens. WHATS THE POINT?

I have fucking parkinsons dementia and you guys fucking know this. YOU KNOW MY LIFE IS OVER IN 5-7 YEARS. THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO EVEN HOLD A PEN BUT YOU CONTINUE TO WASTE MY TIME. THE LITTLE TIME I HAVE LEFT TO FUCKING LIVE YOU ARE WASTING IT.
>>
>>35536301
really? you want Parkinsons? Syphilis? Autism? Herpes?

Ok then...
>>
>>35536312
Well it's pretty obvious you are demented. Good luck with your psychological breakdown tonight.
>>
>>35535773
Oh my god, I thought you had a real problem.
I'm l i t e r a l l y trapped in the house 24/7 by abusive family
you're not a prisoner.
you're retarded.
>>
>>35536346
>I want to know why I'm being held prisoner against my will. Why the world revolves around me. I want to know what is really going on outside. I want to know why all of this is happening.
>Why won't anyone talk to me about this? Why the retarded as fuck game? Why am I the star of some shitty reality TV show and how could you POSSIBLY get away with all of this? How could I not know my entire fucking life was a lie?
>Why why why why why why why?
>Why all the promises of giving me my freedom if you aren't going to actually deliver on those promises? Why give me the promises of fame and fortune while I don't have enough money to fucking buy healthy food?
>Why promise me all the women in the world and yet I'm fucking completely alone?
>Why say all the psychological torture created a more beautiful person when I am suffering so fucking badly?
Context is important, my crazy batshit friend. Also know that life has no intrinsic meaning and the promises that society makes are empty ones. You are one of the millions, if not billions, who have ever existed who got the short end of the straw. You are not special. You are not alone.
>>
File: cool_fun_stuff.jpg (171KB, 712x900px) Image search: [Google]
cool_fun_stuff.jpg
171KB, 712x900px
>>35536254
I have been in that fucking swamp forever. And you guys won't let me out. EVery time I try to climb out you fucking kick me back in there.

Then you promise me all these amazing things and not deliver on them. Just teasing me over and over and over.

FORCING me to deal with some INCREDIBLY HEAVY SHIT ALL BY MYSELF.

WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

The shit I am dealing with is enough to make normal people fucking off themselves from just ONE of the things I have learned. But there's a dozen of them all stacked on the other.

All I want is the truth. I want someone to talk to me FOR REAL, someone that knows what is going on. I just want the fucking truth.

And then what great thing?

God I just one ONE PERSON TO FUCKING TALK TO THAT KNOWS WHATS GOING ON.

IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK? FOR ALL THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO ME IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
>>
>>35536418
Well you shouldn't have fucked all those whores.
>>
Quit being a whiny victim
The world doesn't owe you anything
Shit you've been spouting off as human rights are just privileges.
The world is under no obligation to make sense. It's only "torturing you" because you're a self centered person looking to be the biggest victim baby for easy attention and self pity points.

Yah, there are people with worse lives than you. No matter what happens you chose your attitude. There were prisoners on torture racks who laugh, "this doesn't hurt at all, try harder!" If life has given you a shitty straw, what good does it do to add complaint on top of it? Just makes a bad situation worse. Achievement is subjective, a privileged and lucky child who wins a gold medal is like you who a "prisoner" finds a way to become independent. Both are making the best of their gifts. You will never have the fortune they have, but whatever you accomplish to the best of your ability is good in it too.
>>
>>35536418
If even one of the things is reason enough for a normie to off themselves then shouldn't you be proud you can shoulder all those burdens? But also quit being a martyr stop saying you have the worse life on the planet. Are you seriously so ego centric you think you have some great purpose in life? No you're one of 6bil people so play your role.
>>
File: normal.jpg (99KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
99KB, 591x800px
>>35536467
First GF I had was when I was 19 and we were together for 4 years.

Second GF I talked to for months before having sex and we were together for 4 years.

Third GF was with her for 2 years before finding out she was my fucking sister and she killed herself.

They were all paid to be with me by you fuckfaces without my knowledge. Every relationship I have been in was fake. Every friend I have known was fake. Everything in my entire life was organized and manufactured by whatever you assholes are. You tortured me my entire fucking life so I can be the entertainment for the world... or worlds... I don't fucking know anymore.

Either give me my freedom or fucking kill me. What's so hard about this? FUCKING KILL ME OR FREE ME. STOP THIS.

They won't even let me talk to a fucking doctor about my parkinsons.

Renee had HIV and I don't know if I caught it or not. Apparently I guess my dad fucked her too? Who the fuck knows.. Shes dead now.

I don't know why you guys are torturing me even mroe. Haven't I been through enough? Why are you doing this?
>>
File: whathefuck.jpg (114KB, 510x800px) Image search: [Google]
whathefuck.jpg
114KB, 510x800px
>>35536573
never said I had the worst life you half witted dumbfuck.

However I am the center of the world right now. I don't know WHY I was chosen for this or WHO fucking chose me but it's so very obvious now that I am. I don't want it though. I never asked for this.
>>
File: IMG_4936.jpg (82KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4936.jpg
82KB, 501x585px
>>35535773
You know why

You know the force that's responsible
>>
Take your meds my friend.
>>
>>35536661
don't make me call my dad.

Seriously though give me my freedom now. Give me what is OWED to me for STEALING MY FUCKING LIFE FROM ME.
>>
These drawings are HOT

keep posting
>>
>>35536580
We enjoy watching you suffer. It amuses us greatly. We at the NHK will have fun until you finally die, then we move onto the next.
>>
File: ariel_by_jace_wallace-d3g5qwg.jpg (150KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ariel_by_jace_wallace-d3g5qwg.jpg
150KB, 750x1000px
>>35536740
I've lost all motivation to keep painting when I learned I have parkinsons. What's the fucking point? I don't have much time left to live so I might as well put my time and effort into a hobbie that doesn't become completely worthless as I become a shaking vegetable.

I want to get into music but I FUCKING NEED MONEY AND CONNECTIONS WHICH I WILL HAVE IF YOU GUYS WOULD JUST LET ME START MY FUCKING REAL LIFE ALREADY.
>>
File: onemil.jpg (363KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
onemil.jpg
363KB, 499x700px
>>35536770
how is there NOT a movement to set me free? How is there NOT a sect of the population that thinks keeping me prisoner is absolutely wrong?

Why HAS NO ONE TRIED TO FUCKING RESCUE ME?
>>
>>35536722
>don't make me call my dad
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: ouroboros.png.jpg (224KB, 1400x1382px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.png.jpg
224KB, 1400x1382px
I did it for my own entertainment.
I am my own, but you are my property.
And you have served your purpose.
>>
>>35536846
you know damn well what I meant by that.

I'm Hitler. I'm a direct descendant of Hitler.

You are all a part of this. This board, the fake internet I'm on, all of it. I'm the center of this stupid fucking conspiracy and I just want free.
>>
File: scared_to_love.jpg (143KB, 615x900px) Image search: [Google]
scared_to_love.jpg
143KB, 615x900px
>>35536866
well dickless you going to let me go now?
>>
>>35536836
We're keeping things under wraps. All the people you're interacting with are paid actors. Nobody knows except for you and the NHK.
>>
>>35536907
what the shit is the NHK?

Why all the music? The videos? The movies? The fashion? The everything?

I already know everyone I'm interacting with isn't who/what they appear.

Who is watching me exactly?
>>
>>35536962
Underages
>>
File: birdie.jpg (107KB, 446x672px) Image search: [Google]
birdie.jpg
107KB, 446x672px
I DONT WANT TO PLAY THE GAME ANYMORE.

JUST GIVE ME ANSWERS HOLY SHIT. HOW HARD IS THIS?
>>
File: The_seal_of_the_demon_Bael,.jpg (87KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
The_seal_of_the_demon_Bael,.jpg
87KB, 500x491px
>>35536906
We can't let you go.
You are a part of the prison, and there is nothing outside it.
We imprisoned you with this amusement park to keep you from realizing the sheer futility of your existence, if you will not accept it then there is nothing more we can do for you.
>>
>>35536962
We are in control. We are using the media to establish a New World Order. Everyone here is a loyal employee. And they are going to confuse you greatly, as instructed.
>>
>>35537039
this is an amusement park?

Then make it a better fucking park like you have been saying. Let me talk to Kitty Bunny, give me funds to do shit. Give me my surgeries.

Give me access to the same knowledge everyone else has. Tell me what happened to Renee. Tell me how many people have fucking died because of this. GIVE ME THE TRUTH.
>>
>>35537079
The truth? You can't handle the truth. Also we can hear your mutterings.
>>
JUST FUCKING FREE ME ALREADY FUCK.
>>
File: iot-large.png (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
iot-large.png
34KB, 600x600px
>>35537054
Heil Kekui.
>>
>>35537132
Several of our actors wanted to see what you've been up to. Care to share a perspective done by yourself?
>>
>>35535773
No one owes you anything in this life.

If you're not strong enough to take what's yours and just keep waiting for it to be handed to you like a fucking cuck, you might as well kill yourself at once.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.