[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a car like this make me appear more interesting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: xkr.jpg (359KB, 1752x1025px) Image search: [Google]
xkr.jpg
359KB, 1752x1025px
Would a car like this make me appear more interesting?
>>
>>35535618

Might do. Problem is that you aren't more interesting I'm guessing. No better than an ugly woman plastered in make up.
>>
Probably not. At least you could go fast.
>>
>>35535618
A car alone will do nothing for you

Elliot Rodgers had a nice car, but he was still a psychotic failure

If you have other qualities, buying a nice car will supplement them. But a nice car, by itself, is nothing and will not make a good impression
>>
>>35535678
>Elliot had a nice car
pfcht
>>
>>35535647

I'm not very interesting. I sleep all day, bartend at night, then go home to browse the internet afterwards. Maybe that's boring, but I enjoy it.

>>35535656

True

>>35535678

He had a lot of glaring faults, I like to think I'm not that bad.
>>
>>35535790
Bartending sounds interesting to me honestly

You interact with other people and probably have interesting stories

Based on that alone, you're better than Elliot
>>
>>35535858

It's fun and keeps the tedium at bay, but at the end of the day I stand it one place and just make drinks for people and listen to their stories.
>>
>>35535618

No. An autist with a fancy car is still an autist. Superficial accessories work for Chad because he is Chad, they're just an extra thing that adds to his already large appeal.
>>
Maybe to other car enthusiasts, girls will only notice you're driving an old car. A guy in a new Ford Focus might pull more pussy because his car is newer.
>>
>>35535921

I'm not autistic, I'm just a bit boring.
>>
>>35535962

Then substitute boring for autistic and the same thing applies.
>>
>>35535977

I don't know about that. A boring person can become more interesting with some inspiration, can't they?
>>
>>35536031
Get some hobbies, they'll be interesting to someone, probably
>>
>>35535618
That looks like a weiner

Literally what the fuck kind of car is that? Look at the fucking shape. God who designed this shit Goofy?
>>
File: jaguar-e-type.jpg (1MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar-e-type.jpg
1MB, 4288x2848px
>>35536095

Jaguar basically created the idea of the phallic car.

>>35536080

I build PCs and study politics. Maybe I can find something else that appeals to me.
>>
>>35535618

Just remember that there are Chads that ride the bus to fuck your oneitis. Buy the car because you like the performance of it, not to get pussy you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1473206656392.jpg (16KB, 180x192px) Image search: [Google]
1473206656392.jpg
16KB, 180x192px
>>35536130
There you go buddy, just gotta try new things
>>
>>35535858
>>35535790
Bartending is a chad as fuck job if youre anywhere near a city. Fuck off my board real robots are busboys or dishwashers REEEEEEE
>>
>>35536215

>robots are busboys or dishwashers

T-that was my first job
>>
>>35536031

I doubt it. If you're this willing to be as boring as you are now, why would you change?
>>
>>35536341

I'm just trying to be optimistic. I don't like being boring, I just don't have anyone to do cool stuff with.
>>
So what makes a person interesting?
>>
>>35535618
nothing will make you appear more interesting apart from actually being interesting. either find something to be good at or give up
>>
>>35535618
Get yourself a nice car, tbqhwy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.