[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really gotta stop fucking talking to her.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0231.jpg (19KB, 249x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
19KB, 249x196px
I really gotta stop fucking talking to her.
>>
Why? She got a bf?
>>
>>35535575
Yes she does. And she's the only one for me. At this point I'm pretty sure she only talks to me out of pity or boredom, or some combination of the two.
>>
>>35535575
I already have a girlfriend and the girl I'm talking to is much better than my gf.
>>
>>35535408
How often do you talk to her?

>And she's the only one for me.

Why don't you tell her?
>>
>>35535636
quote some things she says when talking to you

girls do not talk to you out of pity. everything is rational self-interest. if she wastes her time talking to you there's a motive that benefits her
>>
>>35535663
I talk to her once a week. It's the most I can force myself to wait in between. I don't tell her because I want to continue to be able to talk to her once a week. She knows I feel for her though.
>>
>>35535681
I can't think of something she says every time we talk. We just talk like I would talk to one of my guy friends. Her replies start out pretty wordy and sound interested but progressively shorter every time until I just say I have to go
>>
>>35535703
She probably likes you. Probably found a bf because you didn't make the move or seem strong enough in the relationship. That you could handle or want it enough. Go for it.
>>
>>35535769
>she probably likes you
Explain yourself. I'm not gonna go out on a limb and make a fool of myself based on what a stranger on the internet says.
>>
yeah one of them whenever I'm sitting at my desk at uni is always brushing her bum next to my body, or letting her legs touch me while she walks by or she has to "grab on to me to pass or to move through", she's quite atttractive but she has a reputation for being a bit of a whore, (not reallya whore but just easily persuaded you could say haha)
What do I Do?
>>
>>35535789
Watch Keith. She loves you inside. Just tell her.
>>
>>35535793
>What do I Do?
the answer is simple

fuck her
>>
File: IMG_6415.jpg (93KB, 651x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6415.jpg
93KB, 651x1050px
>>35535408
I saw her irl today. She's been ghosting me for about 3 days. Today she liked a couple of my instagram pictures.

I used to wonder if she knew that she had me wrapped around her little finger, or if she cared.

Recent events lead me to believe it may be both.

She likes another dude but I don't care. It's no longer a romantic thing with her, I just want her to fucking talk to me again.
>>
>>35535793
>haha
First off, go fuck yourself.

Second, this is actually something I've been experimenting with: gradually increase physical contact with her, to gauge her comfort level. If there's a point where she kinda swats you away, then you know her limit.

Got my hand on a girl's thigh (and eventually got my arm around her) while watching a movie this way. I know she's cool with that much at least.
>>
>>35536099

> I just want her to fucking talk to me again.

If it's not romantic then why do you care so much? Also stop texting her so often dude. Let her get back to you at least before you hit her up with another one.
>>
>>35536221
>If it's not romantic then why do you care so much?
I couldn't tell ya. I guess I just hate the thought of losing someone I genuinely respect/care about over something like romance politics. If I'm gonna lose someone it should be either through a fight or through time.

>Also stop texting her so often dude. Let her get back to you at least before you hit her up with another one.
I know, I stopped messaging a couple days ago. It's actually fairly easy giving that up. The hard part is sticking with it.
>>
>>35535636
>Yes she does
>And she's the only one for me
Iktf
Except I don't even really talk to mine, I just see her once or twice a week. She's sweet and friendly and seems to like me well enough but I don't know how to progress it past that.
>>
>>35536099
I hate lil dick faggots like you hope tyrones cucked her you fuckin pussy.

>tfw grow a pair kid
>>
>>35536099
You posted this a couple nights ago. C'mon man. Drop her.
>>
>>35536731
I don't know what the fuck's wrong with me man

Like even if I don't want to fuck her (as much) anymore I like having her around
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.