[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been wagecucking for 5 months, my soul is dead. i hate the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: plastic surgery.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
plastic surgery.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
Ive been wagecucking for 5 months, my soul is dead. i hate the world and everything in it.

But i have saved enough money to go to Thailand and get plastic surgery. Im getting my huge, misshapen, acne marked broken nose repaired.

I want to be good looking. Any robots considered/ done surgery? Do you think surgery would make your life better?

pic related is v similar to me
>>
To me plastic surgery says "I AM INSECURE" and if you're insecure a bit of surgery isn't gonna fix that because you're gonna find more things to be insecure about.

But hey, I'm not you so if it works for you then that's all good.
>>
don't go to Thailand to get it done plox. Have you seen Botched up Bodies? Once they goofed with your nose you'll probably need like 10 follow up operations to look somewhat human again on top of having breathing problems.
>>
>>35535363
I've considered it. I'm a 24 yr old male virgin. I'm very friendly towards people and I do actually have good social skills. The problem is, I've never been able to fuck a girl and that's because I'm ugly. Ugly guys can't get laid unless they're insanely confident, very popular with high social status and have money. I'm a poor wage cuck, I'm friendly but still very introverted and I appear to be too humble and modest with people and no one cares about me besides my parents and my half brother. My chances of getting laid without a radical change like plastic surgery are extremely slim.
>>
File: _20170315_005637.jpg (153KB, 1080x974px) Image search: [Google]
_20170315_005637.jpg
153KB, 1080x974px
>>35535363
You will find no happiness via plastic surgery. It's never enough....
>>
>>35535447
What the fuck do you know Chad.
>>
>>35535454
>Me
>Chad

Oh I am laughing. Pick one please
>>
Before and after are both bottom of the barrell unfuckable. if your nose is the only thing about your face that needs a fix go for it but chances are you just have inferior genetics and everything looks fucked up a slightly better nose won't change shit
>>
>>35535392
insecure? nope, im just a realist. im my own person, im just taking steps to improve myself, and try and make myself easier to love.

>>35535437
its cheap, id need to wagecuck for another year to have it done legitimately, i cant hold out that long.

>>35535443
you hit the nail on the head. my advice is save money and get it done, if you have good social skills now then you'll seamlessly move into normal society. Can you imagine the feeling of walking around, and cute girls smile and blush at you? its what i want.

>>35535528
are you fembot?

pic is what im hoping to end up looking like... im gonna pray to god everything goes well.
>>
File: dudley.jpg (48KB, 407x616px) Image search: [Google]
dudley.jpg
48KB, 407x616px
>>35535576
forgot pic.

i can imagine it would be easy to make a girl love you when you look like this.
>>
>>35535584
That guy has the intelligence of an inbred pre-teen and the wisdom of a child. No woman will love him the way you yearn to be loved. But who the fuck am I to tell you otherwise. If you want the surgery then get the surgery. Just don't expect the surgery to cure social anxiety, depression, nervousness, or anything else.
>>
>>35535576
>are you fembot?
yes. are you white?
>>
File: IMG_2632.jpg (60KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2632.jpg
60KB, 630x420px
I DON'T WANT TO DIE!
I SOMETIMES WISH ID NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALL!
>>
>>35535741
nope, im middle eastern. Is the guy in my pic really that bad? would you fuck him under any circumstances?
>>
>>35535576
>insecure? nope, im just a realist. im my own person, im just taking steps to improve myself, and try and make myself easier to love.
If you weren't insecure, why change who you are? Having a big nose isn't something like eating unhealthily or having a drug problem, it's completely harmless.
>>
>>35535848
Not OP, but I understand where he's coming from. If you dressed really shittily and rarely showered, you might be fine with it, but it may hinder something like job opportunities since you dress and smell like a deadbeat junkie. Therefore, you'd change yourself in order to outwardly be more appealing, even though you yourself don't care about it that much. Now while plastic surgery might be a bigger change than taking a goddamn shower every once in awhile, it'll open up more relationship opportunities and would allow you to live a better, more fulfilling life.
>>
>>35535967
I take showers daily, anon. I take showers daily when I haven't traveled two or three states away and back for no reason.
>>
>>35536093
your missing his point.

like it or not, society judges you by your appearance. pretty girls will ALWAYS have it easier than ugly men, its just the way the world works. Surgery is just another way to keep the misery at bay. and its better to get surgery than become a drug addicted recluse
>>
https://youtu.be/rHgOe82VwWo?t=9m6s

>>35535819
no because he looks robot as fuck. imo if his nose wasn't so assymetrical in the before pic it wouldn't have been worth it at all. many non whites have large noses but it fits their facial structure more than it does on whites. you're probably feeling inferior for not being white.
>>
>>35536123
Will doing drugs get you to stay away from my soul?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.