[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crave chik fil a >the fucking place has roasties out taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x496px
>crave chik fil a
>the fucking place has roasties out taking orders for the drive thru instead of the menu voice box
>I can feel the roastie judging me for all the food I ordered
>they dont even have the chicken tortilla soup anymore
REEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
People go to the drive thru to have as little social interaction as possible
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35534906
Why not eat less, then?
>>
>>35534906
I fucking hate this. In n out does this all the time. Normies think thats its better customer service or something. Do what I do and dont over order and go to a second fast food place to fill up. In n Out + Taco bell back to back is heaven.
>>
>>35534906
That tortilla soup was fucking delicious too bsd they discontinued it for shit tier tomato soup that doesnt even have chicken innit
>>
>tfw mom makes all my meals or dad orders them/picks them up
>tfw I'm in my 30's
>>
>>35535269
I wish my mummy cooked for me
>>
>>35534906
I've never eaten there but I am planning on it when I visit home. What do you recommend? What do you usually get?
>>
Chickfila is one of the few fast food places i'll eat because they don't have ghetto nigger trash near my food
>>
>>35535461
I always get and reccomend the spicy chicken deluxe sandwich. Their fries are meh waffle cut so I get the chicken tortilla soup which is god tier. They discontinued it as in my OP their chicken noodle is pretty good.

Since its your first time I reccomend the spicy chicken deluxe + the chicken tendies complete with an unsweetened ice tea. Ask for all the sauces. I reccomend buffalo+ranch+chik sauce.
>>
>>35535518
Scratch that get a lemonade its fucking great as is their tea. Also their shakes are pretty tasty desu.
>>
I order a 30 count nugget and eat all 30. Yes, I am fat.
>>
>>35535560
Their nuggies are gross tho senpai
>>
>>35535577
Really man? Huh...maybe I got lucky and got good nuggies, or, I just have shit taste. Probably the latter.
>>
>>35535518
Thanks man, can't wait to try it. Sounds very tasty
>>
>>35535593
They're just so tiny like popcorn chicken they are alright actually its just the tendies are much better imo.
>>
>>35534906

>the fucking place has roasties out taking orders for the drive thru instead of the menu voice box

Why the fuck do places do this? Normies are so fucking stupid. The In n Out by my house started doing this and now instead of taking orders through the voice box they have fucking Chads and Stacies waiting in the drive thru handing out those little paper hats and taking menus

I've taken to just using a food ordering service and ordering my fast food online. It's kind of shitty to have to pay a premium just to avoid dealing with Chad or Stacey taking my order but it's worth not having to deal with it.
>>
>>35535822
I dont get it either. I can only guess that mine always has long lines and maybe the burgers take more time to cook than the time from the menu board to the 2nd window takes so they stack up the orders. It fucking blows though. I hate how they look in my messy car and I have to look at their cock where the menu is hanging.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.