[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do robots work without wanting to kill themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1468791355982.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468791355982.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
How do robots work without wanting to kill themselves?
>>
Don't work among normies.
>>
>>35534317
We don't. We just work.
>>
>>35534317
I want to kill myself but not because of my job.

If anything working keeps me distracted from the dusty cobweb corners of my mind that I accidentally walk into while taking a shit at 1AM.
>>
Drink and smoke some weed before work , drink and smoke more after work, contemplate suicide every minute of existence.
>>
File: 1487320973920.jpg (384KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487320973920.jpg
384KB, 1000x1000px
Knowing I will be able to get own car and move out. Plus money I earn reinvest in my hobbies (recording, online marketing). I have set goals so wagecuckery is tolerable. Is tiring though. Seeing over $1000 in my bank account feels good. When you become a cuck. You get used to it. I know in a couple months I will not always be at job because I gave plan and goals.
>>
>>35534357
How?

>>35534378
>>35534406
fug...
>>
File: 1488306731854.png (29KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488306731854.png
29KB, 650x500px
>>35534440
Ive managed to get to a supervisor position doing this for 2 years before i quit. Wish i could go back to my first job doing computer repairs for a private company, spent 90% of the time in the back surrounded by computer parts and music of my choice...i wish was as happy as i was back then.
>>
>>35534430
>a couple of months.
Endless dreams have been crushed with this simple, misguided optimism.
>>
I wish I had public transit so I could drink before work. I am shitty at driving and am too nervous that if I drink a little I will get pulled over (not because I am drunk but because I suck at driving in general) and then I'd get fucked in the ass by the law. I wish booze laws were like the 60s.
>>
>>35534746
Well after much trial and error stuff is happening. Understand you though.
>>
>>35534780
Why don't you just drink at work? The last few jobs I've had have had no problems with people having bottles of scotch, or a small collection of wine at their desks, for consumption while working.

If it doesn't hurt your performance, why should they care?
>>
>>35534867
Because of """"""safety"""""" technicalities
>>
>>35534317
I get to see all the cute little girls that come to my store
>>
File: 1425149995407.jpg (28KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
1425149995407.jpg
28KB, 396x384px
I don't.

But I don't have the balls to actually kill myself and I can't realistically be a NEET forever, so I don't really have much of a choice but to go to work everyday and make some attempt at being a normal functioning adult.
>>
>>35534317
Because I drink booze every night, make enough to put away 500 bucks every two weeks, and get high off of watching my monetary gainz when they happen. I'm back up to 17k my savings account now, plus 1k in stocks as a sort of play-fund. Getting credit union dividend deposits and seeing the stock market rally are truly a high to behold. I just imagine the fact that every minute I spend at work ticks my bank account up by 33.3 cents. I also listen to alt-right podcasts and music.

>tfw went to college for an engineering degree, and graduated 3 months ago, and still don't have an engineering job
>doing accounting
It's pretty soul sucking, desu.
>>
>>35535368
Normally don't wanna kill myself at work, but kinda do at night, even during sobriety stints. I take a couple days a week off of drinking, and sometimes go a whole week. It never changes.
>>
>>35534818
Yeah dude, genuinely hope it works out for you. I actually wanna do something similar, Its just cliche at this point.
>>
Any robots here in a trade or apprenticeship? I think i would like a job like that
>>
>>35534317
Wageslave here, pretty much what >>35534378
said.

I work as an auto mechanic, so thankfully, I don't have to interact with people often, much less normies. Downside is it's a very difficult demanding job that requires a lot of technical knowledge with a lot of gut-wrenching liability that pays less than minimum wage for the amount of hours I work.

For less than $1 an hour, I have the potential to be owned for the rest of my life. Everywhere else either fired me or threatened to fire me for incompetence.

You bet your ass I contemplate suicide every day.
>>
Work nights, put in headphones, listen to podcasts, music, audiobooks. I avoid interactions with my 7 coworkers, 4/7 of them are robotic as fuck. It's not too bad.
>>
>>35534317

I didn't. But then I quit and realised the routine actually had more value than I thought, that and I actually liked the people. I guess I'm more of a failed normie or cyborg in that case but yeah, the alternative is worse and quitting was a mistake.
>>
File: 1475106403337.png (419KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1475106403337.png
419KB, 802x802px
>tfw trying to get a job
>everything is far as fuck and low paying
>not to mention extremely shitty tasks surrounded by people
>haven't worked in years and quite obviously a sperg
>approaching 30
It's getting to the point where being a perma-neet is unironically my best option in life
>>
>>35535901
What do yo do?
>>
I don't, I just want to kill myself a lot
>>
>LE SUICIDE DXD!11
how does killing yourself make anything better?
also
you think you can't enjoy life without latching to someone else at the hip ? that being alone somehow makes life miserable and terrible ?

i probably life a better quality of life than you and enjoy things more than you do
>>
>>35534317
I'm 28 and still haven't figured that out yet, bud. I'll get back to you if I ever find the answer.
>>
File: 1475009933109.png (509KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475009933109.png
509KB, 683x720px
>>35536463
If you are posting here then I seriously doubt that, anon.
>>
>>35534317
Find work that lets you keep your mind intact. This can be anything from medical documentation to driving a truck. As long as you get hours of time to think instead of being constantly focused on the task for your masters.
>>
I don't know.

I'm a fifth-year senior and worked for a while as the operations manager of a small logistics company. I made a decent salary, good along fairly well with my bosses outside of work, but was constantly arguing when I was there. It was a nightmare. There'd be shit-all to do for hours. The boredom alone made me want to off myself.

Now that I'm focusing on graduating and getting my degree, I've downgraded to a menial, part-time job. It's very hard to go from ordering around semi-truck drivers and negotiating $5,000 line-haul rates to getting bitched at by a sassy and overweight high school drop-out. Everybody I work with is either a total fuck-up or oddball student. Most of my customers are pretentious douchebags.

One woman called the store earlier complaining about how she got the wrong drink. She had so much attitude that I wanted to slam down the receiver after telling her to grow the fuck up.

I also told my boss that I wasn't making enough money to warrant the time I was spending at the store, so I'll probably be done within two weeks.

I make about $2,000 per month from freelance writing. Honestly, I think I'm just going to focus on growing that business instead of doing all of this stupid get-out-of-the-house shit. My editor is really fucking chill and loves my work. Would way rather find more opportunities like this than have to deal with retards and normies all day.
>>
>How do robots work without wanting to kill themselves?

by remembering that the inevitable historical destiny of the proletariat is to overthrow the bourgeoisie and establish proletarian dictatorship
>>
File: iknowthatfeeldesu.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeeldesu.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>35536001
I mean, we've made it this far, right?
>>
>>35535368
>implying you know pain.
I have a B.S. in math and work as a dishwasher.
>>
>>35536714
>tfw no education and work as a dishwasher
no hope
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.