[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom comes into my room without knocking >catches me laughing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fat wojak finger.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak finger.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>mom comes into my room without knocking
>catches me laughing
>asks what i'm laughing at
>i tell her i'm watching a sitcom
>she has to come up and check my screen to make sure

should i just fucking kill her
>>
>>35534090

Such is the plight of the moms basement neet
>>
>>35534090
does she not trust you're watching a sitcom?

>tfw mommy makes me keep the computer in the livingroom
>>
>>35534090
Either that or just put up with her bullshit even more
>>
>>35534129
she probably thinks i'm going insane
>>
>>35534090
You could get up off your fat ass, go to the gym for six months while looking for a job. Take a shower and buy some non cum stained clothes then get employed. Use the money to move out of your mom's basement then fuck the secretary at work and start a family with her.
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
>>35534293
Why the fuck would he do all of that if he has his mom's comfy basement to live in? Are you some kind of normal or something?
>>
>>35534428

>No one on r9k does any of that
>Everyone on r9k is depressed
>>
>>35534090
You should move out tbhfam
>>
Honestly you guys should look into medical transport. You get paid to basically hang out with people all day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.