[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does /r9k/ shower?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1489521371370.jpg (45KB, 846x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1489521371370.jpg
45KB, 846x1053px
I was wondering about how filthy you all are while I was in the shower earlier.
I shower every morning, can't function with it despite never actually leaving my house.
How about you robots?
>>
once a week. long enough for my crotch to get funky.

doesnt matter I dont leave the house.
>>
>>35533535
Shower every morning.
The only time I go outside is for boxing with friends, I shower after it.
>>
everyday during weekdays (because of school and work)
only if i'm going out on the weekends...this past weekend i just stayed home so no shower for 2 days
>>
at least once a day sometimes more. the feeling of greasy hair really bothers me.
>>
>>35533535
every morning.
don't know why because i don't really need it.
but it feels nice being clean i guess.
>>
>>35533535
Once a week I shower and then dress up in jeans and a t-shirt so during that time where I am picking out an outfit and cleaning and getting dressed I can know what it feels like for normies when they are getting ready for something. I haven't left my house in 2 years though.
>>
Full shower only few times a year... hair plus face if I'm going outside, arms as well during summer.
>>
>>35533535
Once every 1 to 2 weeks.
>>
Once every week or so. Usually a bit longer, but not two weeks. I don't leave my house, though.
>>
>>35533535
when smells become too distracting

usually around the 2 week mark
>>
>>35533535
I shower daily unless I take two day long trips to odd cities and then I don't shower for two days.
>>
>>35533582
I shower every morning cus it helps me wake up and my hair gets crazy bed-head which can only be fixed by showering. Although the hair isn't a problem when it's really short though.
>>
>>35533535
Every day when away at school, but at home during breaks maybe once every 3-4 days. When I'm home I don't leave the house so it's no big deal
>>
>>35533535
>>35533808
100% this. Don't even use soap in the morning and it's cold. Best way to snap yourself awake.
>>
>>35533535
Once every other 2 to 3 days.
>>
Once a day, after I eat breakfast, before the market opens. Sometimes twice if I end up getting sweaty (I restore antique metal tools, straight razors, and farm equipment as a hobby, so the leather gloves, protective shirt, and mask for grinding and welding makes you sweat quite a bit).
>>
6 times a week I think. whenever i go out I shower except if theres time constraint but I know that skipping a day occasionally is fine.
>>
i need to buy groceries and go to lectures about once or twice a week and usually shower before that. if i don't leave the house i'll usually go a week or two without showering.
haven't really noticed any body odour or anything even if i don't shower so i just can't make myself do it more often. no one would notice it anyway since i never talk with anyone
>>
One every month
>>
File: 15129394.gif (1MB, 482x322px) Image search: [Google]
15129394.gif
1MB, 482x322px
Every morning I like to take a cold shower
Makes me feel like pic related
>>
Every other day when I'm healthy, not enough when I'm depressed.
>>
>>35533535
I shower before bed every night.

Showering before bed is obviously the objectively superior time to shower.
>>
I'm a grill and a guy I know who's a total robot showed me Watamoteand said it was "just like us!"

>what did he mean by this?

To answer the OP,
>everyday because my hair gets greasy af

Sometimes I cheat and will wash my hair but not jump in the shower. I've done this for a week at the longest. When I was younger I would sometimes cheat further and just cover my hair in baby powder (a good trick for depressed robots who want to disguise their lack of bathing in a pinch) but it also makes your hair look dull.
>>
>>35535889
How many times do you faggots have to be told that being a tranny doesn't make you a girl? You're at best a pale imitation meant to be used like disposable toys.
>>
>>35533589
>2 years
How do you swing this?
>>
>>35535930
I'm not a dude in female blackface, anon.

>>35535956
Get groceries and supplies online (even easier if you live in an area with uber eats).

Work online, or use social benefits.
>>
>>35535988
Whatever, just don't hang yourself when you finally have a nervous breakdown after realizing that no matter how much you pretend to be a girl you're still just a homosexual.
>>
>>35535956
anon could just be referring to interacting with others, because i've not been outside for the last 7 months, but i'm excluding nightwalking.
>>
Maybe three times a week.

>>35535930
Go back to /d/.
>>
Two times a week, up to three or maybe four in summer if it gets really hot. I don't really sweat at all and I have long hair. I clean my armpits and use deodorant every single morning though.
>>
File: 1488772078117.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488772078117.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>35536234
Sorry but this isn't /lgbt/, sweetie. There's no protection for your queer ass here. If you don't want to be made fun of for being a fag maybe you shouldn't be one. Ever think about that?
>>
>>35536353
Doesn't your hair get greasy though?
>>
>>35536415
Only on the weekends but it doesn't matter because I never go outside those days. I take the showers every Wednesday and Sunday, good enough to look decent throughout the week.
>>
Every day if I can, my skin gets greasy so i end up smelling like oil if I don't shower.
>>
>>35535889
He means that you're both nerds.

>>35535749
This.

When I'm not depressed I'm incredibly clean and organised.

When I'm depressed though? Piss jugs.
>>
File: gil sip.jpg (206KB, 1002x1079px) Image search: [Google]
gil sip.jpg
206KB, 1002x1079px
>>35536544
How about you stop being a gross greasy fuck? Take better care of your skin and avoid all foods with grease on them. Unless you're Sicilian you have no excuse.
>>
Once in the moring and once before bed.

14 times a week.
>>
every time I shit, I can't stand toilet paper only
>>
I shower every day in the morning.

Sometimes I'll take another quick shower in the afternoon or evening if I go to out and socialize.
>>
File: 1488948591369.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
1488948591369.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
>>35536616
>tfw you decide to do a deep clean on your ass in the shower and turn the shower head into power stream mode
>tfw you point it at your butthole and the stream is so powerful some of the water goes right up into your booty
>tfw you have watery farts for an hour

Why did I have to fly so close to the sun?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.