[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the nice girls? Do nice girls even exist or are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: 1469602540026.jpg (2MB, 1566x3695px) Image search: [Google]
1469602540026.jpg
2MB, 1566x3695px
Where are all the nice girls?
Do nice girls even exist or are they all bitches now?
>>
File: 1466421701910.gif (552KB, 276x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466421701910.gif
552KB, 276x360px
>>35533204
>Do nice girls even exist or are they all bitches now?
not if you move to Japan
>>
The type of girl you're looking for only exists if they are forced to be that way, and in most places in the world they aren't. Not anymore at least. It's just not in their biology.
>>
File: 1480752822604.jpg (597KB, 2048x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1480752822604.jpg
597KB, 2048x1596px
>>35533204
hiding unfortunately since roasties overshadow them
but they exist believe it or not
>>
I think most of us end up corrupted, or shut-ins, or maybe married young. Look for the horse sweaters. Girls who wear them are usually nice, but a little weird past a certain age.
>>
>>35533204
Internet really does change people. I don't think I can find one anymore.
>>
>>35533204
Go to a church or a community center. That is, I'm you are not to afraid to leave the basement.
>>
>>35533657
I've been to a few churches. In the VERY slight chance a girl wasn't already taken she was usually just like non church girls anyway.
>>
File: 1481199726708.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481199726708.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>35533657
I really hate the concept that the only way to find such a girl would be to find one who has been brainwashed into it through religion, not just because they want to be virtuous and kind of their own accord.
>>
>>35533858
That's why I said community center. Or a place to volunteer at. If you go volunteer at an animal shelter, it's mostly females.

Why not just go there and get yourself a girl who is charitable and loves animals?
>>
>>35533204
In my experience, anyone (regardless of gender) who has had any significant amount of interaction with other people is always going to be an awful person. The only "nice girls" are those who are too ugly, stupid, and boring for anyone to bother interacting with them, so some of them remain naive and "nice." Obviously, you wouldn't want to be around a girl like that either, because of how dreadfully boring they are.
>>
>>35533204
I don't even care if a girl is nice personally, loyalty/respect is a must but I don't need her to cater to me.
>>
>>35533909
>Why not just go there and get yourself a girl who is charitable and loves animals?
That kind of thing annoys me, actually, to be honest. I guess more than being like the typical image of "kind" by being generous and warm, I would want instead that she be able to be kind in a logical way, by not meaning other people harm simply because she does not want harm done unto her herself, thus being very considerate, and trying to think from other peoples' point of view before acting; this also means she would be especially accepting and capable of empathizing, rather than only capable of offering dry sympathy out of some feeling of obligation or a sense of expectation on her part rather than genuine interest.

That kind of self-awareness and logical thinking goes hand-in-hand well with genuine virtue, I would like to think.
>>
>>35534092
So you want a woman with a man's way of thinking
That's pretty hard to find
>>
>>35533204
nice girls are marrying the boy next door or the handsome man from church her parents set her up with, not you betas
>>
>>35534150
Yeah. That's why it's utterly hopeless and I am earnestly attempting to give up.
>>
File: 1478606705443.jpg (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478606705443.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>tfw no nice gf to bully
>>
>>35534702
Please don't bully nice girls. Nice girls are for tender loving.
>>
>>35533204
Depends.
There are no more nice girls in the west.
>>
>>35533657
>wanting a ex whore or religious nutcase
>>
chad doesnt like nice girls because he knows they dont put out so women evolved to be slutty because they want chad
>>
>>35534745
ah, i probably wouldn't be any good anyways
>>
Nice girls only exist until you get to know them, unfortunately.
>>
>>35534813
At bullying? That's okay. Bullying is for sluts anyway.
>>
>>35534849
i dunno, name calling and stuff can be fun. a little teasing is fun.
>>
>>35534892
Affectionate teasing and bullying are different though! Bullying is what you do to a dirty whore, teasing is what you do to a girl you love so much that you're more comfortable with her than anyone else. I think, at least. I've never been in love. My brothers used to tease me affectionately, though.
>>
>>35533204
>tfw sluts are usually fun to be around and make good friends
>>
>>35534909
maybe a little bit of both, though. nothing to do with whores, just being mean. i've never actually bullied someone so i could just be setting my self up for a poor situation. but that's a situation that won't actually happen.
>>
>>35535036
It's not really fun to be on the wrong side of. I mean, I guess if it's the kind of sexual bullying people here always talk about, but that's kind of a middle ground between the two. Actual bullying, to hurt a girl's feelings, sucks.
>>
File: rodge laugh.gif (1MB, 320x180px)
rodge laugh.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>35533204
they're all bitches

or atleast that's what my very limited experience around them PROVED
>>
>>35535067
i don't mean anything sexual, i mean in a way that teenage girls bully boys that they like. but now that I think of it, it's probably not the best idea to run around hurting people's feelings. fantasies are fantasies for a reason.
>>
>>35535207
It's especially not a good idea with nice girls. You have to be pretty innocent to fit in that category and it hurts real bad when you get bullied and are that kind of person.
>>
>>35533204
I don't care because I'm a total misogynist and I absolutely hate women. I'm the only one who is truly a robot. The rest of you betas talk about hating women and then worship them afterwards. Pathetic.
>>
>>35533204
Most nice girls either become Hikki-NEETs or succumb to the pressure of becoming massive cunts because they wouldn't survive otherwise. You can find some nice girls in places like Japan because their civilization is actually generally rewarding to nice people, not fucking cunts.
>>
File: 1461383961223.jpg (28KB, 289x241px) Image search: [Google]
1461383961223.jpg
28KB, 289x241px
>>35535231
i guess i'm just mean, then.
>>
>>35535381
You don't seem mean. I think I've probably met way meaner people.
>>
File: 1488037068630.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488037068630.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
>>35535318
>tfw its my mothers fault im a misogynist
i guess thats what happens when you put down men all the time
>>
>finally meet a girl who is sweet, modest, selfless, not a slut, cooks well and wears skirts and dresses only
>turns out to be a tranny who doesn't pass (height and shoulders)

All real girls are shit. The only beings on the planet that actually want to be feminine are dudes. Fuck this planet
>>
>>35535386
i guess, but you're not a nice girl so that would make sense.
>>
>>35535456
Got me there. I used to be, though. About 15 years ago. I even had the horse sweaters and stuff. Most were hand-me-downs but I liked them anyway.
>>
>>35535473
maybe that was a little mean of me. i never understood the horse girl thing, they all seemed like typical females to me.
>>
>>35535580
It's because they're kind of graceful and pretty and stuff like that. I rode one at the fair a few times, it was pretty nice.
>>
>>35535617
that was never the case for me. honestly they were kind of forceful.
>>
>>35535627
Maybe that's part of the excitement. It's like a beautiful painting that can kick you into a coma, I guess.
>>
There are some nice girls in my college English class, but I'm too shy to do anything to try and get a gf. It's ok though, I've already accepted my likely fate of being alone. I can handle it to a certain extent, but it doesn't work unless I have something to look forward to. Right now that something to look forward to is finishing college and getting a nice job and trying new hobbies.
>>
>>35535648
beautiful is a stretch. but I feel like there's a threat in there somewhere.
>>
>>35535748
There is, but a vague threat makes a lot of things more exciting.
>>
>>35535765
not if the other party is dull. unless that's what you wanted. but please, do put me into a coma. i don't want to go to work tomorrow.
>>
>>35535817
Well, when you already like animals, a pretty one that's dangerous is exciting. When you already like sex, doing it in public would be more exciting, I guess.
>>
>>35533204
>Where are all the nice girls?

There's a reason that one out of every four women in the US are on some kind of mind-altering drug.

Think about that for a second. Most of the nice girls are too shy/anxious to go out/stay out in public.

There's a reason some women need to pop a Xanax just to function normally.
>>
>>35535850
oh no, i understood what you meant. i was just saying it being one sided wouldn't be as exciting. i wouldn't pay any attention to it. i was serious about the coma part, though.
>>
>>35535922
>Most of the nice girls are too shy/anxious to go out
tfw no hikki gf
>>
>>35535944
Maybe girls just like animals more by default, then. I dunno.
>i was serious about the coma part, though.
I'm inclined to agree. I have a new job in retail and I'm not good with people at all. I get nervous and panic.
>>
>>35533204
>tfw too nice

that's what all the boys in high school said when I asked them out, anyway...
I didn't go to prom or anything and never had a coffee date or first kiss until I was 20+.
Life is improving I think.
>>
>>35536032
>tfw you were practically invisible all through high school
I sort of made friends with a guy on the hockey team near the end, after helping him study and stuff. Turned out he was pretty nice. His girlfriend and her friends bullied me pretty hard because I guess she thought I was trying to steal him.
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 247x204px
did someone say nice girl
>>
>>35536032
>>35536067
>>35536084
i guess op is good at fishing
>>
>>35535974
honestly I just stopped caring about customers. it gets easier once you're able to do that, which is some piss-poor advice! oh well.
>>
>>35536094
keksandra is a bury nice girl tbqh
>>
>>35536067
Bullying in school is fucking evil. Why do they let those kids graduate?
I made a "friend" who made me wear an ugly coat and then use me to shoplift by hiding things in the coat.
bullying went as follows:
>ew you have a mustache
>i'm telling the teacher you raped me
>look at the hole you made in the bus seat with your PENIS
>you want to rape other students
>"do you wanna DO HIM IN THE BUTT?"
>got eggs thrown at me
>told I smell
>told i'm retarded
>a lot of trap jokes due to androgyny
>>
>>35536116
I'm really new, so I think it'll take a while.
>tfw a customer taps you on the shoulder and you lock up
>>35536125
Most of my "friends" turned out to be pretty bad influences on me. I guess I just hung around them because the only other people who noticed me were bullying me.
>>
>>35533204
I'm good friends with a girl like that. For me, she's a literal dream come true. Unfortunately she's completely out of the question considering how much older she is than me and how she has a fiance. From what she has told me, that bastard has no idea how lucky he is.

It hurts knowing that perfection exists, has a name, and I can never have her. The best I can do is to enjoy her company.
>>
they are all too shy to talk to you so you don't notice them
>>
>>35536147
i'm going to call you an anxious dweeb for that. but really, you get used to it.
>>
File: Aiko_2628181.png (218KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
Aiko_2628181.png
218KB, 460x386px
Nice girls are out there. I dated one and know a couple more. They're rare but they're out there. You won't find them in the pub on a saturday night or on tinder, you'll find them in your compsci class, in your D&D group, on the internet and in your church.
>>
Can anyone confirm that Western European girls tend to be more kind while largely being secular?

In my experience (sample size of 3) that seems to be the case.
>>
>>35534745
you must bully or else it does not work
>>
>>35534745
This. Part of the reason I'm so attracted to them is because I feel some overwhelming urge to protect them from those who would take advantage of them.
>>
File: nicegirls.jpg (421KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
nicegirls.jpg
421KB, 1180x1180px
>>35533657
This. The other 'nice girls' are either Stacies you lame ass never had a shot at, or unattractive women you truthfully never gave the time of day.
>>
I am fully convinced girls capable of being nice are close to 1 in a million, and that's being optimistic.
>>
>>35534092
You sound like a demanding bitch desu
>>
When I was in highschool there was this girl who was your everyday great overachieving nice girl. She was cute and had a fun laugh. She dressed conservatively and would cover her mouth her with hand when she ate which made her cuter. She was the captain of the debate team and went to a great university where she was dating the captain of the debate team from that universitys prep school.

She cheated on him during spring break when she came back to town for spring break with my best friend. We had all gone out camping at a lake and after everyone had gotten drunk and went night swimming she climbed in his truck with him and they fucked for hours. She later told her boyfriend and he stayed with her like the cuck he was. She broke up with him when she cheated with another guy.

Sometimes nice girls just cant keep up the facade.
>>
>>35534150
>So you want a woman with a man's way of thinking
No, he's wants an anime girl.
>>
>>35537203
>overarchiever girl
Big mistake. She will always be looking for better. It is best to get an insecure shy girl that you can bully. This keeps her on her toes and she will get attached.
>>
That would be me. If I was an actual girl, that is.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.