[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not Poppy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: waifu.jpg (1MB, 2392x1232px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
1MB, 2392x1232px
Poppy is a top-tier waifu and anyone who disagrees with the statement at the beginning of this sentence is organic human trash.
>>
>>35532381
If your not Poppy could you please spell your name for us?
>>
>>35532381
>Poppy is a top-tier waifu and anyone who disagrees with the statement at the beginning of this sentence is organic human trash.

kys
>>
>>35532409
*you're
>>35532417
Suicide is not funny. Suicide hurts loved ones. Suicide is ugly. Suicide is beautiful. Guns kill people. I like guns. I despise weaponry. Poppy is my waifu.
>>
>>35532381
Poppy does make some good
If youre into alt pop
>>
Poppy why are you me?
>>
File: her YT channel.png (978KB, 1249x781px) Image search: [Google]
her YT channel.png
978KB, 1249x781px
>>35532511
Correct, but her YouTube channel is even better. Please watch her videos. Please subscribe to her. If she doesn't get her ad revenue, she doesn't make enough money. If she doesn't make enough money, she gets sad. Don't let her be sad.
>>
File: KYS.jpg (104KB, 1669x927px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
104KB, 1669x927px
>>35532468
Again, KYS
>Poppy commands you so do us a favor here
>>
THIS GIRL IS 16
[/spoiler/]fucking original gomment :D[/spoiler/]
>>
>>35532381
I want to ____ Poppy
>>
>>35534349
She's around 20.

I love her songs so much and wish she would make more. And wish she would release the full version of Chewing Gum.
>>
good vids, but don't be such a faggot op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=189KiD_4RWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ssU2pXndOo
my 2 favorites
>>
Poppy is an art project, and I hate art
>>
File: 1488508537902.gif (1024KB, 227x158px) Image search: [Google]
1488508537902.gif
1024KB, 227x158px
>>35532381
Wtf is this shit ugghhhh noooooo id rather touch my self to some h tai
>>
Don't care much for her pop music, but I liked 3:36.

And she's kind of cute.
>>
>tfw you were one of the first people to start posting her around 4chan when most of her vids had a few thousand views
>>
>>35532381
I particularly like the ones where she acts hapless and vulnerable (they're stucking, butterflies) and the hypnotic videos like can we go back?, do you ever think about god is a good one. ones highlighting narcissism of social media are a bit on the nose and not that good. all charlotte episodes can fuck off.
>>
>>35535835
protection is a good one
>>
what bothers me about poppy is she literally makes 30-45 second videos that have minimal content or originality / creativity, that get hudnreds of thousands of views each. i can only imagine the money she is raking in.
>>
>>35535997
not very much for a successful entertainer
short videos means less watch time despite high views and also no midroll ads let alone two or three
>>
>it's a Titanic shills his shitty art project on 4chan episode

Really hate these ones
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.