[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to talk >they interrupt or ignore you welp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1462341720538.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1462341720538.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>try to talk
>they interrupt or ignore you

welp
>>
File: 1488901784480.jpg (184KB, 1698x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1488901784480.jpg
184KB, 1698x1140px
>>35532347
>try to say something
>they ignore or "don't hear" you
>try a second time
>nothing
>try a THIRD time
>nothing
>give up and accept you're a worthless loser and will always have an autistic personality that nobody likes and are essentially nothing more than a backdrop to actual extroverted normies as they seamlessly go about conversing and laughing

at least i have r9k
>>
File: IMG_2375.jpg (145KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2375.jpg
145KB, 422x437px
>>35532559
>go onto an /r9k/ Skype chat
>everyone still talks over me
>tfw I'm even a beta among robots
>>
File: 1488534989756.png (198KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
1488534989756.png
198KB, 917x871px
>you do the same
>why are you so mean
>anon is always angry
>he is such a prick

I dont care about anyone anymore
>>
>>35532631
> thinking they are robots
> thinking they don't just want attention
>>
i talk in a group chat a lot. Well participate in a group chat. Whenever I try to say opinions, other people laugh at me or tell me to Shut up because I don't know what im talking about

i only get to talk when someone wants me to say something stupid they think would be funny for me to read out

its like being the village idiot sorta but i'm too shy to go and find other places to spend my time these days
>>
>>35532806
is that you, nux?
>>
>Finally think of some way to contribute to the conversation
>The topic has already changed

Some people are meant to be with people. And others, like me, are different.
>>
>>35532890
How do other people think of ways to add to the conversation so quickly? I never think of responses fast enough. My stupid, mushy brain just sits their worthlessly until everyone's already said everything funny or meaningful and the topic has changed entirely.
>>
>>35532843
no i dont recognize that name sorry
>>
>>35532806
You might not know what you're talking about (to be fair). But to give you the benefit of the doubt, all you can do is prove them wrong.
>>
>>35532920
How many times do you masturbate a week?
>>
>>35532945
Probably every day.
>>
There's your problem you have no mental clarity if you want to get better you'll have to stop your chronic wanking. Learn to have some self-control grow a spine by cultivating your semen and rubbing it all over your face until the nutrients and the semen give you the superpowers you need to impregnate women and become a superior alpha male
>>
>>35532559

>Tell somebody something important
>They ignore me
>Or listen to me and completely disregard everything I said
>They fail hard because they didn't know the important thing I told them

No better feeling in the world.
>>
File: 4L_2R1090JT.png (236KB, 342x426px) Image search: [Google]
4L_2R1090JT.png
236KB, 342x426px
>>35532347
>Try to talk in a conver-
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get off my board normie
>>
>>35532958
>>35533008
That message was for you I'm sorry I f***** up I'm also a chronic wanker.

Some people say no baptism if I disagree some people bow to my feet and other's abuse me and torture me and treat me like a trampoline
>>
>>35533057
You're having a conversation right now and on this is a conversation Anonymous user. You think it's cool to be ignored in a conversation. Would you say being ignored is having a conversation?

You're nothing for the day getting Reddit normal who ostracizes fellow countrymen. Nothing for the day getting rid of normal laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing enter enter enter enter backspace backspace
>>
>>35532559
My feels. At this point I've accepted that people actively try to block me out of their sense-perceptions. At least I have my two imaginary friends who will always listen.
>>
>>35532890
I wish I had seen this episode of Hey Arnold as a kid so I would've known my destiny from the very beginning.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.