[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (7KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
7KB, 640x360px
How would you do it, robots?
I know you've thought about it ad nauseam.
What is it? Hanging? Do you know what kind of rope?
Bleed out? Sit in the tub listening to music, sipping on your favorite drink?

I'd use a gun. I've got the funds and clean record. I don't think I'd use any kind of standard pistol though. It just doesnt seem right. I want it to be with a snub nose revolver.
I don't know why but the idea just feels more right.

>half the images for "suicide" turned up suicide girls
Fucking everything has to be about women now, doesn't it. Jesus.
>>
Jumping off a tall building. But survivors say you regret it on the way down so I don't know.
>>
Blast Iron Maiden from my phone, strip naked, strap a bomb vest onto my body, run into a mosque, do a reverse Akbar.
>>
suicide by cop sounds the most fun desu, could maybe kill all the people you hate and let the cops finish you off? just a thought
>>
>>35532210
down the rest of my blood thinners, wait 2-4 hours. slash my fucking wrists and die. I think about it every night.
>>
File: 1489450535740.jpg (24KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1489450535740.jpg
24KB, 750x573px
>>35532251
Perhaps, but I'd rather be in a situation I can't reverse than have to figure out how to deal with huge scars on veins or struggling in vain while I get choked out from a rope.

Jumping off a building doesn't actually sound too bad. Jump, maybe some panic from falling, then death.
Wonder how high up you need to be for it to be nearly-guaranteed
>>
>>35532407
Put snow in car exhaust pipe, turn car on and off in 30 second intervals, doze off...
>>
I'm going to weld a bunch of guns together and hang myself from them while my mouth is full of rope.
>>
>>35532210
used to think hanging would be a good way to go. high success rate if you're not found before you die.
they say for a ligature hanging, you need to compress the carotid artery for 15-30 seconds, then you pass out and your weight takes over and kills you fairly quickly. i feel like those 30 seconds would be incredibly uncomfortable and terrifying.

i've been thinking lately about drugs. but doing it right, not sleeping pills and booze. actually getting some nembutal. it seems like a peaceful way to go. i've never done a drug in m life so i think it might be scary...
the big problem is where can i get it and how can i make sure its the real thing...

a gun is another way to go and virtually no way to fuck it up, if you do it right (shotgun in the mouth with 00 buckshot) but i live in a place where it's hard to get a gun.
>>
>>35532407

if you get decently drunk the rope wont be as painful. plus if you tie a shirt around your next under the rope it greatly reduces the bite of the rope. the key area is to choke the part of the next directly under the chin and jaw, this puts a lot of pressure on your arteries and vagus nerve which can cause you to pass out very quickly.
>>
You find out that after you suicide, you end up in a dark space. You don't know how big or small the space is. You just know that you're the only one there.

Do you go?
>>
I'm just going to hang myself. I do wish I could do it with a gun tho, but they're pretty hard to get here.
>>
Maybe drowning, it may sound scary but after you stop fighting to breath it's calm, very calm. Honestly, I would commit suicide but I'd feel like an asshole since my mom is still alive, don't want to make her feel bad.
Hanging could lead to choking if you didn't snap your neck.
Shooting sounds like the most painless and quickest death, if you want that.
Jumping... As >>35532407 said

What about doing everything? Hanging, cutting, exploding, drowning, ODing, etc. all at the same time?
>>
>>35532548
with a shot gun in the mouth with double aught buck even if you didnt aim perfectly angled through the roof of your mouth (like even if you just shot straight back towards the uvula)would you die instantly pretty much? if not what is tge right way?

also if the shells are like 20-30 years old but basically brand new would it work fine?

also ive hit a shell with the primer and powder in it with a really big screw one time and it was so loud my ears rang for like a day and just being a couple feet from my head made me see stars lol. that wasnt anythibg suicidal it was just my dad and i doing stupid shit in middle school

just curious
>>
>>35532617
Does the same thing happen after death?
If so, I shoot myself.
If not, then I just go on an endless drug bender and fuck with angry gang bangers until they shoot me.
>>
Multiple redundancies.
Tie noose and attach end to railing on my towns drawbridge. Begin falling towards water with noose around neck and fire shotgun into roof of my mouth.
>>
If I could acquire a shotgun I'd do it. Maybe suicide by cop if I really really wanted to do it
>>
>>35532697
Don't forget to have a bunch of pills in your stomach too.
>>
>>35532682
Why would you leave this existence, in which your circumstances can change to go to a place where you're left with nothing & alone - forever?
>>
>wait till snowfall
>drink enough vodka
>find lonely place in city
>put off clothes
>wait
Alchohol in big dose will reduce sensitivity enough for somewhat painless, but relatively slow death, so make sure its a LONELY place.
The longest part of it you'll be uncounscious and vulnerable to good samaritans.
>>
>>35532704
where would you need to angle a shotgun for buckshot to work? and is 20 year old buck shot that is in good shape still good?

not remotely suicidal just curious
>>
>>35532738
I have no idea. If I had the money and wasn't lazy to buy one I'd just stick it my mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
>>35532730
>Does the same thing happen after death?
Then I am inevitably going to go there anyways, and this existence is fucking insufferable. I might as well get used to an eternity of solitude.

If it DOESNT happen, then I change my circumstance to just party-train my way out of life without it being a direct suicidal cause, absolving me of that purgatory.
>>
the placebo effect is a real thing. sometimes if a person really believes that what they're doing will make them get better.

i wonder if it works in the reverse. like... could i will myself to death? if i thought hard enough, could i give myself a brain aneurysm in my sleep? i think that would be a good suicide method i you were worried about family being devastated and having to live with guilt.
>>
Shotgun to the head is the best way to do it. I'd do it in the shower so it'd be easier to clean up.
>>
>>35532588
>not jumping off your refrigerator with a rope around your neck so your weight snaps your neck instantly

what r u doing famalam
>>
>>35532679
you need to destroy your brain stem. theres a slight chance that you might end up with a large hld in your neck. which would probably kill you, but you'd be alive to bleed out.

i don't know enough about guns to tell if an old shell would work.

also, if you keep doing things like that, you'll probably off yourself by accident anyway.
>>
>>35532679
>also if the shells are like 20-30 years old but basically brand new would it work fine?
Pop a few in that bad boy, take a crack at some watermelons from at least 30 yards.
Then pretty much any angle will do. Its a shotgun, that's a LOT of force being blown straight into your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbFLY9OIqPA#t=1m45s

The pressure from the gas leaving the barrel alone is enough to crack your skull open.
>>
>>35532210
As slowly and painfully as I can, over several days. You only die once and I want the full experience. I am drawn towards the full experience.
>>
File: 1487979753090.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487979753090.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
does feelium work?

I always see that posted
>>
>>35533262
I'm the father of feelium.png. I have collected numerous medical journal and newspaper articles pertaining to inert gas suicides. It appears to be an effective method, and it is the method by which I expect to go out if my hearing continues to fail and/or my zest for life never returns. I would use nitrogen and either a bag or a diving mask. One typically sees CPAP masks in memes related to that method but I think those would have a higher chance of failure.
>>
My bus pass ends in a few days. I will probably take it to one of the shitty end of the line stations and then blow my brains out in the bathroom there.
>>
I already own a gun. It's a 9mm "self defense" weapon. I guess in a way I intend to use it for self defense, from myself. But I've owned it from around June of last year and its just been sitting. Waiting. I shot it a few times the day I bought it, but I can't bring myself to go to the range. They would know why I bought it, what I intend to use it for
>>
>>35532210
If I were to ever kill myself I would go to Las Vegas. Fuck hookers, play blackjack, max out credit cards and die trying to do some cool or stupid shit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.