[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She said yes!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1488415510059.png (331KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1488415510059.png
331KB, 535x666px
This girl I've been talking to for a couple of weeks in college actually said yes when I proposed a date. We will go to a sushi restaurant.

I'm honestly impressed she said yes. How can I not fuck this up? I feel like this is my one and only shot into normiedom. I've never even kissed someone before. I'm 20. I don't want to sperg and ruin everything. Help me.
>>
>>35532192
You already made it this far. Don't think too much about going out with her, if things go well, great, if not, you can find another girl, since you have gotten one date before.

Remember that a date is just as much about finding out if you get along with her as much as it is about seeing if she likes you. Don't force yourself to be someone she'll be like, this is the time where the "be yourself" meme is actually true.
>>
File: kek.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>35532192
Asking the blind for advice on how to see? KEK!
OP will you ever learn to be less of a faggot?
>>
>>35532192
>How can I not fuck this up?
by avoiding here.
>>
>being 20
>still pursuing women
I gave up when I was 16, kiddo.
You shouldn't waste your time on pursuing a hopeless goal, instead invest your time in your studying, career, fitness, and hobbies.
t. 25 yr old KHV
>>
>>35532672
this anon, just talk to her as you have been before, treat it as if you were going out with a friend, this is what I do and it always works
>>
>>35532192
Normie here. Off the top of my head...

If it's one of those conveyor belt sushi places get a booth so you're sitting across from each other.

Don't order anything too stinky. Don't want to blow the chances for that goodnight kiss.

Pay for the check. You asked her out, its only fair. She can pay next time.

Jerk off 20 min before you're supposed to meet her. It'll take the edge off.

Good luck son.
>>
File: 1484380640246.jpg (324KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484380640246.jpg
324KB, 706x800px
>>35532192
It's all going to fall apart. Even if it seems like its going well, she'll grow bored of you, or you'll fail to find the right things to say. Even if you have everything in common, even if you're at your best, it will turn to ash in your mouth.

Good luck; it won't help though.
>>
We're cheering you on anon, surrender your growing wizard talents to the world of normiedom
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.