[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7056.png (567KB, 1360x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7056.png
567KB, 1360x832px
Chads started to converse with me today, I feel like I'm starting to ascend to normiedom.
How was your day robots?
>>
Fuck off my Board, Norman
Oregano commento
>>
>haven't taken my meds for 2 days
And now.. We... Wait
>>
>>35532001
It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. It was a pretty typical day. I successfully got through my daily routine without major problems, so I guess that part is nice. However, at dinner time I got pissed because I had to keep going back to get my usual wheat pita, because the ones I kept grabbing weren't opening properly and were tearing and crumbling. I got over it pretty quickly though
>>
File: 1485784887195.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1485784887195.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>went to a barbeque restaurant alone for dinner
>incredible 9/10 qt takes my order
>go sit down at stool bar and facebook her
>only takes a minute to find her
>see pictures of her happy with Chad
>"anything else ano........"
>she sees my phone zoomed in on a picture of her and Chad on a beach somewhere before I quickly try and hide it
>Can't look at her in the eye and say no thank you
>eat and leave and cry in car on the way home

One of the more embarrassing things that has happened to me in recent weeks. Guess I won't be eating barbeque ever again :(
>>
File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
Asked out a girl. She gave me her number and I texted her but she gave short answers and didn't seem excited to talk to me. I thought she liked me too
>>
Slept until about 3pm, shoveled snow and have been laying in bed thinking about my oneitis ever since
>>
File: idylls-of-the-king-12.jpg (271KB, 920x1210px) Image search: [Google]
idylls-of-the-king-12.jpg
271KB, 920x1210px
>only week day without classes or work
>went to Korean BBQ with me mum
>came home
>supposed to be studying for exam
>played TF2 instead
>told to kill myself
>consider it

Right now I'm drinking tea and eating some cookies, pretty comfy honestly. I love Tuesdays.

>>35532621
That's pretty unfortunate. How'd you find her so quickly? Did she have a name tag? I'm sure she'll forget you in a month or two though, just wear a hat and fake mustache next time you go.
>>
>>35532621
Yikes that pretty fucking bad, did she do or say anything? Anyways thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>35532621
This really hurt to read
>>
>day 4 of spring break for my school
>been home nearly everyday since classes ended
>realize busy work and the small conversations i have at school are all i have

currently listening to sad music wishing i could go out with some pals and meet a cute girl and then we end up dating and then i finally have friends and a girl who likes me instead of some relationship that fizzles out because we are both ambivalent about one another.

instead its 11:30 on tuesday during spring break and i feel totally empty inside

horrible feels
>>
>>35532001
Spent my day playing EVE Online.
Spent evening shitposting on /r9k/.
Spending night feeling sorry for myself.

It's day 16 since I left the house.
My phone last sent me a text message four years ago, cancelling my contract soon, it's a useless fucking brick anyways.

Investing in a good gaming PC so I can finally meet my dream of living pretty much a life in the virtual world.
>>
It was an emotional and anxious mess. I cried in my job's restroom. I get like this when i'm tired. I'm just an emotional man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.