[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyborg feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1480802929246.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480802929246.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
>be me
>go into seven eleven today for pizza
>randomly see a girl
>stomach drops
>looks like the one gf I ever had
>randomly here of all places
>realise that was ten years ago
>she's too young
>try no to stare as I leave
>she even moves similar
>mfw this version of her there is a black bj belt on neck meme
>get sad that she has the genes, even the sad quiet about her, but born in a bigger city so bj belt
>get sadder because me hating redecks puts me in a paradoxical situation for ever being happy, so never going to move in bigger city
>tfw will never randomly get gf in HS like before in small town before she left to probably become a big slut too, post HS
>realise post HS, because of phones, everyone is a slut now days
>my gf was a book worm that liked sex but only was there for me
>never going to happen again
>as it is, she broke up with me, even back then
>the slut version, it wouldn't have lasted 2 years
>>
Every thread deserves a bump anon
>>
>>35532519
Tank yuu
>>
>be 19
>Get first hook up and basically hold hands with this girl at a club all night
>Shits basically perfect but she mentions she doesn't want a bf
>Start texting her the next day
>Nearly instantly stops messaging me
>'Why bother' by Weezer plays
>Can easily get hook ups but not a gf
>Ride never ends
>>
>>35534201
Op here. Statistically men are the ones single first, then they become old hags that want to settle down to have kids. There is a webiste that people post a image from with blue dots, that one leads to what is truth. They expect you to like it because guys are supposed to be the pump and dumps and females are just switching gender roles, one would figure, rather than being equal. They just want to act like men rather.
>>
>eat out oneitis
>still a virgin
>>
>>35534339
Yeah I get that, it's just a pity I'm into just sex, would have liked to go further with this girl even without dating but I guess I fucked it up a bit when I was drunk. I'm becoming more numb to this sort of shit which is good though
>>
>>35534339
here it is
http://jonathansoma.com/singles/
Notice how by the end it's the females alone, and in the beginning the males are.

There's so much to say about that but I won't. Females being after the money but getting it later, and men being after the youthful good teen look that women lose by the time they're alone, being the main things to say. This culture is broken. Also men die early, there's that, whatever though. It's not some edu so it doesn't matter, but I don't doubt it.
>>
I have horrible social anxiety and can't relate to anything considered normal by my peers.

Actually started caring about how I look a while ago, got a haircut and new clothes and so on. I think I actually look pretty chad-tier but I'm still a soulless cyborg.

Lately I've also noticed that people have started to constantly stare at me which is making me incredibly anxious of even going to the grocery store.
>>
>>35534399
Fuckin ouch man,
Well least she gave you a taste much better then nothin mah doo
>>
>was a NEET for a while
>got a job
>didn't make it past the 90 day probation period
>am now NEET again
>still live at home, so life hasn't changed since I was in middle school
>can't talk to anyone because they actually have lives and are busy all the time
>>
>>35535495
>work at job for 25 percent of a year
>le didn't get the job
I don't get it.
>>
File: Disstressed Pepe.jpg (22KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
Disstressed Pepe.jpg
22KB, 494x484px
>>35531794
>Go to same college several of my friends went to.
>End up not even hanging our since they're busy and I'm too lazy to organize a hang-out
session.

Fuk
>>
>>35531794
What the fuck is a blowjob belt?
>>
>>35536205
Check it out my comment robot:
>>35536055
>>
>>35531794
I'm not close enough to any of my friends to get into one of their housing groups for next year. I'll have to live in a single again.
>>
>>35536271
>wanting to live with someone rather than just hang out
What, is it a money problem?
>>
>>35536299
I feel like such a loser living in the autism hall with all the other robots who had nobody to do housing with. I want to be in a house with people, have parties thrown in my living room, etc.

I'm in a weird spot because I'm on the periphery of a bunch of different social circles. I know tons of people, but am close to nobody.
>>
>>35536345
If you ever have shitty roomates you will probably NEVER feel that way again. I've been imprisoned with people I hate for years on end though, so this is projection on my part. But damn. Fuck living with other people.

First thing I'd do is get more than one gun. Shotgun, 9mm, and tiny pistol that I always have with me, even in the shower.
>>
File: IMG_1112-900x600.jpg (118KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112-900x600.jpg
118KB, 900x600px
>>35536447
found image for it*
>>
>>35536447
I intentionally got a single this year for that exact reason. I have a robot friend who wanted to get a double in the Junior village with the rest of the Juniors; I opted for a single in Sophomore housing instead.

I ended up in a shitty hall with a bunch of people who are even worse to live with than I am. I know some people enough to think they'd be fun to live with, but not well enough to convince them to let me live with them.

I also depend on them for invitations to parties. I would get so much more socialization if I lived alongside them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.