[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealed my mom's vibrator and panties...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ofyqti3ha11tepjklo1_540.jpg (87KB, 530x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofyqti3ha11tepjklo1_540.jpg
87KB, 530x810px
This happened
>18 years old
>6 days on nofap
>To see if this "SISSY PATH" that is hauting me seize if i try it
>Put some videos on the bathroom
>Ass/ asshole shaved
>Start with 1 finger
>2 fingers
>Vibrator
>was really painfull
>didn't jerked off (1 or 2 strokes accidentally)
>Didn't cum
>Didn't feel pleasure
>The urges still here
>To see my story >>35208417

>I don't find man attractive, neither cock, i don't like the way gay man behave, but i find really attractive traps, the more feminine the more i get attracted
>This was after the internet lurking the internet.
>>
I am fucking mad right now, my mom like to tell
everything to everyone on my family, typing this post
i was with the panties on my bed.

She never knocked the door, soo she just
entered here and caugthed the panties
i pick up fast and she said "Why my panties are there"
I replied "Its my jeans" with a angry voice
She leaved.

mate i hate this stuff, i hate this fucking fetish.
>>
Man i will start crying, i can't believe, she will tell for sure, why dafuq this happened to me.
>>
>>35531782
>it's my jeans
>>
>>35532389
i am nervous
i will tell i need a pyshiasriast
>>
>>35532650
you need to beg her to lick her ass just go for it man she put you in chasity
>>
>giving your mom a UTI and possibly killing her by contaminating her dildo with feces
Nice.
>>
>>35531727
>>35531782
Fucking pajeets kill yourselves
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.