[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post yout phobias and describe your reactions when you face them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: blood-syringe.jpg (15KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
blood-syringe.jpg
15KB, 635x357px
I have a intense fear of injections, the syringea is not a concern, it's when the doctor approches that thing right next to my arm, I start shaking, I get so tense because i assume every injection that I take will be very painfull so I just try to prepare for the worst
>>
File: SNAKE.jpg (11KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
SNAKE.jpg
11KB, 246x205px
>>35531642
>snakes
my reaction is
>o shit bruh that's a fuckin snake
>cautiously avoid

the bigger they are the more scared shitless I get tho
>>
>>35531642
I want you to imagine that a doctors has to insert a needle into your eye. You're welcome ;)
>>
i dont know what to call it but i really do not like talking to people over the phone. half the time i can't understand them anyway.
>>
File: a.png (101KB, 258x198px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
101KB, 258x198px
Blood.
I faint.

>Be to doctor to get vaccine.
>"I'm scared of blood doc, so be aware"
>"Oh okay don't worry about it."
>Get the shot.
>Not so bad.
>Look at arm.
>Blood drop slowly running down my arm.
>Fuck
>Don't Faint Don't Faint Don't Faint Don't Faint
>Tunnel vison
>Don't Faint Don't Faint...
>Legs start to wobble.
>Nausea.
>Fuck, I give up.
>Crawl towards wall.
>Doctress is away doing his stuff on the computer after the injection
>I fall On the lamp that was in the corner.
>I wake up some seconds later.
>I've snapped the lamp in half.
>Doctress is onto me "Don't worry it's a parasympatetic reaction"

>She then brought me a coffie with some sugar.
>I got a free coffie, a free vaccine and I didn't have to pay back the lamp.
>>
Guys help me
Does anyone have this?

>tfw I have a phobia to feel stuff that's inside my body like certain bones or ligaments or joints moving

Not all of them but a few feel REALLY disgusting and alien
>>
>>35532964

It's an abstract feel lol
>>
>>35532964
Yes.
Anon above here.

I feel my blood going in my veins and it disgusts me alot grom time to time. And I'm not talking about heartbeats, but "streams of... Weird".

I've skipped class a couple of times back when I used to go to school with the trick of "focus on the blood inside you; Get sick".
I didn't liked it and it was hard. But hard times call for hard measures. (If I helped myself with the picture from the science textbook the reaction was easier to get.)
>>
>>35533143

Man that's a relief.
I told someone and he straight up laughed. I suppose it's funny but feeling or hearing your bloodstream is fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.