[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/snitch/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1483385834880.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483385834880.png
19KB, 499x499px
>be me
>lying in bed at 10 pm, never underestimate the importance of a good night's sleep, mommy told me
>try to fall asleep
>Chad neighbor is having a loud party nextdoor
>his loud music and people shouting keep me awake
>enough is enough
>i go over to his house to tell him to turn down the music
>angrily knock at his door
>he doesn't open
>peep through his window
>see people dancing, making out
>i even see some people smoke marihuana
>gotcha
>go to the convenience store to buy some beer bottles
>back home, i put the bottles into a bag and smash them against the floor
>leave the broken bottles around neighbor's house
>destroy some mailboxes and kick over some trash cans
>call the cops, saying people from a nearby party are vandalizing my neighboorhood
>throw a rock through my neighbor's window and run back home
>all the partygoers go and take a look outside at what happens
>at that moment the police arrives
>they see the broken bottles and broken window
>they smell the marihuana those guys were smoking
>several people get arrested
>see drunk normies resisting arrest and getting smacked to the floor while looking through my blinds

Who else /snitch/ here?
>>
>>35531577
Dumb froggo go to sleep
>>
awesome story too bad didn't happen but that pepe sure looks like a snitch weasel
>>
>>35531577
Good for you.
You did the proper thing. Maybe you could have slaughtered your cat and stick it in the neighbors trash can. Or perhaps bleach a swastika on your lawn.
>>
>>35531577
>Loud music next door
>10pm curfew my mom asked them to keep it down
>Quiet for 5 minutes, music back on, everybody yelling
>Light firecracker, toss over fence
>"What was that!" "Holy shit WTF"

Get fucked.
>>
>>35531672
why would i do that?

>>35531671
why did you think it didn't happen? Do you expect me to let Chad and his normie buddies ruin my sleep?
>>
>>35531709
I'm just eager to troll and cause suffering.
>>
File: 1488581378334.png (295KB, 670x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488581378334.png
295KB, 670x700px
What do normies get out of blasting music? Does loudness make music better when you are a retarded meathead Chad?
>>
>>35531691
nice prank, but in the end it probably didn't have any effect. They probably continued with their loud party and it may even have given chad a cool anecdote to tell to girls

the best thing to do is also the least ''cool'' thing to do
>>
>>35531709
i just don't don't see a robot exiting his home to smash beer bottles in front of chad's party house

>the part about you calling the cops is very believable
>>
>>35531577
I'm sure this happened on a weekday
>>
>>35531839
it happened last weekend genius
>>
>>35531765
this actually eludes me heavily
i listen to very quiet music 99% of the time but i was at my godbrother's and he pops that shit loud enough to have had 3 police visits
when it works it works well
i find it sort of exhausting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.