[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/arbysroastbeef/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 64

File: CoGrn6LUAAA0HBq.jpg large.jpg (523KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CoGrn6LUAAA0HBq.jpg large.jpg
523KB, 2048x1536px
Four years ago I dated a guy at the end of high school who showed me this place. At the time, he tried to portray it as "haha look at this weird place full of virgins lol" and I was like sure, whatever.

We dated for like two months after that and the more I spent time with him the more I realized he had internalized everything from the bizarre culture of this place and it wasn't ironic whatsoever. I think he showed me /r9k/ because he wanted me to understand something about him. He ended up dumping me because he was convinced I was going to cheat on him (not that I was cheating on him, but he thought it was inevitable or something)

Anyway for the last four years I've been lurking on this board because it fascinates me. I'm 100% the kind of person you'd call a Stacy/roastie/whatever but I really enjoy reading the shit here, not even for laughs but just for a window into a lifestyle/mindset I'm never exposed to IRL

I almost never post here but I'm currently on a lot of Adderall and thought you guys might like to ask a stereotypical roastie stuff/vent at me/call me a whore, etc.
>>
File: 1466150202092.webm (922KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466150202092.webm
922KB, 1920x1080px
what do you think of this webm?
>>
>inb4 300+ replies fa
>>
First name/state?

I'm bypassing the robot overlord's detectors so as to post an unoriginal comment
>>
How long are your roast beef mudflaps?

Why do you lust for black bull semen?

Why do you think you're better than us?
>>
>>35529337
Now that's...roastie.

Avoid Quizno's.
>>
>>35529401
First name seems like a bad idea because it's a little unique.

I live in Georgia.

>>35529382
Impressive distance, I think?

>>35529421
Not long at all, actually. I know this is the meme but I guess I got lucky on the genetic lottery or something.

Massive cock is actually kind of uncomfortable looking to me personally. I'm not saying I love micropenis but enormous dongs don't do much for me either.

I don't think I'm "better" than you, but I probably have an easier time doing normal human society stuff because I was born a middle-class white girl and I don't have autism.
>>
What do you feel for us, pity? Sadness? Repulse?

Do you think there's salvation for us?

Will you be my gf?
>>
>>35529337

Why won't you be my gf?

You will never understand loneliness.
>>
>>35529512
What does it take for a girl to like a guy?
>>
>>35529337
>I realized he had internalized everything from the bizarre culture of this place and it wasn't ironic whatsoever

What did you mean by this? What would he say or do?

Also why arent you phone posting like a roastie normie? You people dont actually use computers. I smell a robot rping for (you)'s
>>
>>35529512

>Georgia

That's fucking hilarious. Kennesaw state?
>>
Timestamp or gtfo
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
File: IMG_2541.gif (291KB, 166x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2541.gif
291KB, 166x125px
>>35529512
>unique
Nigger detected
Also im not seeing that much tits or gtfo so
>tits or gtfo, at least a timestamp to prove this is not bait
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>35529337
>for the last four years I've been lurking on this board because it fascinates me. I'm 100% the kind of person you'd call a Stacy/roastie/whatever but I really enjoy reading the shit here, not even for laughs but just for a window into a lifestyle/mindset I'm never exposed to IRL

That anon did you good to dump you. You can't even admit to yourself that you come here for the entertainment value of observing thirsty beta males lusting after what they will never have: you. Which must inflate your ego to astronomical levels.

Don't even try to refute this. Your anon bf dumped you because he knows the roastie better than they know themselves. It's science bitch.
>>
>>35529337
>He ended up dumping me because he was convinced I was going to cheat on him (not that I was cheating on him, but he thought it was inevitable or something)

>I'm 100% the kind of person you'd call a Stacy/roastie/whatever

He was 100% right tho.
>>
>>35529512
>not fully appreciating this entry in the sperm shot event during the Robot Olympics
>>
File: IMG_2553.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2553.gif
1MB, 160x120px
Pls timestamp or gtfo op, this is bait in its purest form
>>
>>35529595
It kind of depends on the situation. Obviously this place is a lot more complex than "a den of virgin autists who hate women" though that's also a big part of what's going on here.

I think a lot of posters here are funny in an under-appreciated way. Everybody's so focused on tearing each other down that people won't notice legitimate humor. This is something that I had to figure out over time, when I first started browsing I didn't understand the culture at all and was mostly driven by a need to understand what the fuck I was reading.

The actual "i hate girls reeee" threads don't make me feel much either way. I think probably half of them are guys who legitimately hate women, and for some of them it's based on actual experiences they've had and for others it's a convenient way to project their unhappiness onto a class of people who they can easily lump the blame on. I think the other half of those threads are people trying to bait and I'm not really sure what's gained out of that. I know many of these dudes want me (or people like me...) to read the threads and feel bad about myself, but I mostly just see it and go "oh look, this shit again" and carry on with my day.

Sometimes I read guys posting >tfw no gf stuff that seems like it comes from a genuine place of sadness and loneliness and I feel for them, even though I obviously don't know >tfw no gf. Other times I see guys obviously complaining for the sake of complaining and dressing it up in "WHY WONT GIRLS DATE ME" and that doesn't inspire much sympathy from me.

I consider /pol/ spam to be its own separate thing and actively ignore all of it. I've been here long enough to see how trying to adopt some kind of "activism collective" persona for this website has been a massive detriment to post quality.

So I guess I feel amusement when you guys are funny, empathy when you guys are legitimately sad, and "oh great time for this shit again" when you guys shitpost. Sorry if this wasn't very helpful.
>>
>>35529512
Hey roastie I live in Georgia too
>>
>>35529705
GCSU?
>>
>>35530068

I knew somebody who went there; I've never been, though.
90% of roasties in the state go to KSU, so I figured the odds were good. Ah well
>>
>>35530013
Daily reminder that robots who complain about normies will be seen.
>>
This thread is triggering me.

>Tits with timestamp or GTFO
Even /b/ is better about this than you.
>>
>>35530099
All colleges in GA are full of roasties I wish that meant something to me though.
>>
>>35529701
Answer my question you heartless future rape target REEEEE
>>
>>35530013
You answered one and a half questions.
>>
>>35529382
Is it a man? I'm so confused.
>>
>>35529337
I'm fascinated by this place too OP.
>>
>>35530013
>I know many of these dudes want me (or people like me...) to read the threads and feel bad about myself, but I mostly just see it and go "oh look, this shit again" and carry on with my day.
exactly. we don't want you here.
>>
>>35529595
>Do you think there's salvation for us?

I think plenty of guys here can (and probably will) figure out a way to make life more bearable for them.

I think some guys here (particularly the younger ones) will end up in relationships, whether by conscious effort or by random chance.

I think some guys here are probably going to die alone in a room full of empty Chef Boyardee cans.

There's a way out for most of you guys but it takes a lot of effort and foresight to take it and some people just won't do that. I don't begrudge them for it.

>>35529650
>You will never understand loneliness.

One of the big things I've come to believe in my time here is that men experience solitude/loneliness differently than women. I don't think I'll ever understand it like you guys do.

>>35529659
Personality-wise, it's a mixture of feeling safe (like, I don't think he's gonna murder me with an axe), feeling genuinely interested by what he says/does, and feeling like we have similar motivations and pursuits in life.
Appearance-wise is more subjective. I'm small so the manlet meme stuff means very little to me. I obviously prefer guys who are generally in shape and look like they take care of themselves, but there's a lot of leeway in this sort of stuff.

>>35529705
I grew up in the Savannah area actually, but I'm only back home for spring break. I didn't go to college in state.

>>35529701
Well, breaking up with me because he thought women were predisposed to cheating was a pretty big sign.

It mostly manifested in his views towards women and his increasing mindset of alpha/beta. Like we'd watch movies and he'd talk about how one character was clearly the best because he was the most alpha, and this was done without a hint of irony.

Using this website on a phone sucks hard. I am pretty computer literate, my mom was actually a computer teacher and I grew up with all of this shit.

>>35529827
Not black, just weird parents.
>>
>>35530268

You seem too levelheaded and actively curious for a grill, I don't believe you
>>
>>35530268
TITS OR FEET OR GET THE FUCK OUT RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>replying to obvious bait
>tfw OP is a dude shitposting
>>
>timestamp, tits, etc
Sorry, not gonna do this. If that makes you decide this is a RP thread then that's fine and I assume you'd probably still feel that way even if I produced my long-form birth certificate or something.

I'm also pretty flat in the boobs department so it wouldn't prove much, just so you know.
>>
>>35530268
I'd say my worst flaw is being boring but if I ever got a gf, I would cherish her very dearly.
>>
>>35530268
>One of the big things I've come to believe in my time here is that men experience solitude/loneliness differently than women. I don't think I'll ever understand it like you guys do.
You have no idea how bad it is.

>I think some guys here are probably going to die alone in a room
That would be me
>>
>>35530243
no, that's a woman shooting semen everywhere
>>
What do you think of other "fembots" on /r9k/?
>>
>>35530403
No proof? Don't make the thread Graham
>>
>>35530351
Thanks I guess?

>>35530645
Like the guys on this board I don't think it makes sense to group them all in one category.

I think some of them come here because they feel like outcasts and want to hang out with other people who don't "fit in."

I think some of them come here for the easy attention. I mean that's pretty much what I'm doing right now, right? Except I almost never actually post (only in "girls pls respond" threads that seem genuine and have an actual question).

I think the number of people who genuinely come here to gawk at the lonely virgins is probably smaller than you think it is, and it's probably mostly other dudes who do that sort of thing.

But mostly I think these categories aren't mutually exclusive and people (including girls) come here for many of these reasons.
>>
>>35530244
these people are soooo fucked lmfao
>>
>>35530403
Do you get jealous of girls with big tits?

You know men will always prefer them to your worthless training bra tits.
>>
>>35530846
Some guys like flat girls and some guys like tomboys. Fuckin' deal with it, buckaroo.
>>
>>35530846
This actually really did used to bother me when I was younger (and girls in middle school/early high school did NOT help), but weirdly I learned from the internet (and places like this, in fact) that some guys really do prefer small boobs.

It is what it is, though. I'm not going to get surgery or anything.
>>
File: OP As a 7 yr Old.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
OP As a 7 yr Old.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>35530403

chestlet

kek.

ur just bored and want someplace to ride out your amphetamine-induced dopamine rush. u will never belong here, and will always be a tourist.

Have fun with the crash.

sincerely,
lifetime stim script masterrrace
>>
>>35530846

B cups are best, fucko
>>
>>35530972
>>35530972
>u will never belong here, and will always be a tourist.

Yeah I pretty much agree with you here. But is this sort of thing all that worse than the other threads going on right now?
>trap thread
>woman hate thread
>/pol/ bait
>more /pol/ bait

People don't seem to use the "ocean of piss" analogy anymore but that's pretty much what it is.

Also I've been prescribed this shit since I was very young, it's not my first adderall rodeo.
>>
Is it odd to like rainbows and not identify as gay?
I found a shop with all rainbow stuff but apparently it's a gay pride store and it has a rainbow beanie. I really want this beanie but its from a gaypride store. Would it be wierd to get it anyways? cause its so colorful!
>>
>>35531088
Do whatever you want dude.

If you signal yourself as gay people might think you're gay though.

Though you also have a lot of leeway with "ally" sort of stuff, i.e. "i got this rainbow beanie because i love gay rights so much i had to stand in solidarity with my lgbtq friends!" or whatever

If I saw a dude in rainbow apparel I'd assume it was some sort of political/identity statement.
>>
File: women in a nutshell.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
women in a nutshell.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
There is only one God damned rule on the internet and you have broken it.

TITS OR GTFO

This is now a woman hate thread.
>>
File: Women.jpg (1MB, 3024x1488px) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
1MB, 3024x1488px
Timestamp
Tits
or
GTFO
T
F
O
>>
What's your opinion about +20 yo KHV guys. Have you and your friends laughed about it or commented it.
>>
>>35531088
You ain't gay unless you realize you're gay.
Unless you're in the closet.
>>
File: vaginas.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
vaginas.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
Remove yourself roastie
TITS, TIMESTAMP AND THEN LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LEAVE
>>
OP either won't post pics because it's a man or because it's a fat fuck with cystic acne. Take your pick.
>>
Also have you realized how many people here doesn't even care about sex that much, and is rather craving for affection.
>>
File: womanstandards.png (260KB, 1040x638px) Image search: [Google]
womanstandards.png
260KB, 1040x638px
SAMEFAGGING AT THE SPEED OF MAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
TITSGTFO
GOD DAMNED (FAKE) ROASTIES GET OUT OF MY HUGBOX
>>
File: Airplane Sweat.jpg (17KB, 259x215px) Image search: [Google]
Airplane Sweat.jpg
17KB, 259x215px
>>35531171

okay, I'll bite...

femanon, I have unironic social anxiety. I get a a feeling of impending awfulness & sweat very noticeable amounts (often through my shirt) when I interact with ppl irl, more or less randomly, but definitely some situations, like grills, will make this happen. I am skinny (in the past ppl have implied i am fat and that is why I sweat like this...)

My questions is, will I ever get a gf with this shit? What do grills such as urself think of a guy who does this? Should I just invest in chef boyardi now? I am in my mid 20's and this still happens to me. It's not going to stop at this point.
>>
File: womenfuckingshitup.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
womenfuckingshitup.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
AAAAARRRR-RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS LARP ANGERS ME
EVEN IMAGINARY WOMEN ARE TRASH
REEEERREEEEREEEREEEE
>>
File: pcos or something.jpg (47KB, 409x378px) Image search: [Google]
pcos or something.jpg
47KB, 409x378px
>>35531207
This is not a subject I have ever discussed with IRL friends. I doubt any of them ever think about this concept in the abstract ever.

>>35531266
>cystic acne
You're on to something here anon
Pic related is the lower half of my face from like a year ago when I was trying different skincare regimens because I'm still breaking out like a HS freshman.

You will also probably note that I don't have an adam's apple so yeah.

This is as good as you'll get for "verification"
>>
File: womendarkblackforeststory.jpg (544KB, 1269x1226px) Image search: [Google]
womendarkblackforeststory.jpg
544KB, 1269x1226px
I HAVE A DISGUSTING FLESHY FLAP FLOPPING AROUND NEXT TO MY ANUS ASK ME ANYTHING
THAT'S YOU
TEEHEE IM WOMYN ON INTERNET BUT WONT POST TITS JUST TRUST ME BUT DEFINITELY TREAT ME SPECIAL AND PAY ATTENTION TO ME
DEFINITELY MAYBE YOULL GET WHITE KNIGHT VAGINA OR LEARN ABOUT MY MAGICAL ROASTIE THOUGHTS
ANYONE PARTICIPATING IN THIS SHIT ON THE TERMS OF THIS LARPER/VAGINAWHORE IS HARAM
>>
>>35531333
>some random picture no timestamp means anything
Get the fug out.
>>
What is the OP picture about?
>>
>>35531303
Not the roastie but your main thing is social confidence, reducing anxiety, and practicing interacting with people in a comfortable environment. Also, you can get a gf much easier if you learn how to avoid worrying about what others think of you.
>>
>>35531333
To be honest, that reminds me of my face after I shave too enthusiastically. Also dat manjaw helps me in my recollection. No offense. You know robots are socially awkward anyways so you shouldn't expect actual insults.
>>
File: womenareoppressed.png (1MB, 1595x818px) Image search: [Google]
womenareoppressed.png
1MB, 1595x818px
>>35531503
>JUST BE YOURSELF, BRAH! IMAGINE CONFIDENCE EXHUDE CONFIDENCE!
Not that you probably need to be told this, but those are lies and very much not useful to you. Maybe benzodiazepines, for a very short term and I can't stress this enough, if it matters enough to you ask your doctor. I guess psychiatry is a route but I would talk to your GP about anxiety first for sure.
More importantly though, why the fuck are you cocksuckers participating in this roastie without tits thread?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOD
DAMNED
ROASTIE
THREADS
FUCKING LARPERS AND STACIES
OFFFF
OUTTTTT FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
REEEEEE
>>
>>35531269
Yeah this is plainly apparent. Sometimes girls want that sort of thing, too.
There are times where I just want a guy who I trust and feel safe with to lay in bed with me and cuddle and not have sex or anything, just lay there and care about me and vice versa.
This is where the "women just want to use men for sex" kind of stuff breaks down a little bit, because in my own experience I don't think I could find a guy who could do that because he'd assume there was some kind of sexual component to what's going on.
But I've also never tried so I dunno really.

>>35531303
It kind of depends how noticeable it is. My guess is that the anxiety probably makes you think it's more conspicuous than it really is.

Obviously a dude who's constantly dripping in sweat is gonna be a bit offputting.

In a purely sexual context it actually wouldn't matter much because everybody is sweaty and gross during sex.

It really does seem like there should be some kind of dermatology-based solution here. I know there are treatments to make your armpits sweat less, at a minimum, but that's also probably pretty expensive.

My honest take is that I bet it's not really as big of a deal as you think it is, but a guy who's visibly nervous, etc. isn't necessarily doomed either. If a girl thinks you're cute, that's actually probably endearing in moderation.
>>
>>35531503

hmm, i'm 27 though, i don't know how long it takes to unlearn 27 years of maladaptive sympathetic response but I'm not really optimistic anymore, i figure my only chance is somebody will be okay with it, but I'm not sure if that exists bc it's so obvious

there is definitely a comfort component, bc it never happens around my parents or close friends, but around acquaintances it still happens
>>
>>35531560
It doesn't look like a manjaw to me
>>
>>35529337
admit it, all you want is robot cock.
whore
>>
File: womenhitthewall.jpg (1MB, 4336x1588px) Image search: [Google]
womenhitthewall.jpg
1MB, 4336x1588px
FFS
FEEL SHAME FOR YOUR GOD GIVEN GASH YOU WHORISH DAUGHTER OF EVE
WITHOUT TITS YOU ARE NO WOMAN ON THE INTERNET
AND WOMEN LIKE YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT TO TURN TO GLASS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I finally got a grill who was introverted like me but then she raised a level and lost care for me what do? will she be back i love her so much..
>>
>>35531424
I'm pointing out that that anon was right about the acne, at least.

>>35531434
I have literally no idea. I think it came from some corner of weird twitter but beyond that I couldn't tell you.

>>35531560
Please I already know all about my man jaw, I live with it every day.

>>35531584
I do appreciate that you took a brief break from unloading your image collection to give a legitimate response to that guy.
>>
File: bracesmodel.jpg (114KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bracesmodel.jpg
114KB, 1600x1200px
>>35531651

> raised a level and lost care for me

kek, wat country r u from bruv-bot?
>>
>>35531608
Counseling, having a friend to talk to, starting small and then getting bigger from there.
>>35531584
I'm not saying bee fuckyourself, tard. I'm saying to improve yourself so you can actually cope.
>>
>>35531669
Well some guys like tomboys. :^)
>>
>>35531584

tfw i am doctor

no face, bc i pretty well know i'm fucked
>>
>>35531694
america land of the 'free'
>>
How do I even meet girls if I don't drink nor like parties and I don't want to use Tinder or anything like that? I don't even know where to look at.

For the record I'm a KHV, really shy, with an okay face and /fit/.

Do shy guys really turn your gender off?
>>
File: feminazi.jpg (86KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
feminazi.jpg
86KB, 625x466px
DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE ME GLIBLY YOU HARLOT HARBINGER OF THE END TIMES
YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE
YOU WILL NOT EVEN CLAIM YOUR RIGHT TO REPRESENT THE VILE HALF OF HUMAN DEPRAVITY BY PROOF VIA TITS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_1177.jpg (71KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
71KB, 960x960px
>>35531405
This tbqh op
I know where you live I'm coming to kill your whole family tonight
>>
File: Question Chester.png (245KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
Question Chester.png
245KB, 382x417px
>>35531740

y can't u enlish, my man?
>>
File: females attempt at depression.jpg (273KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
females attempt at depression.jpg
273KB, 968x968px
NO ROASTIES
NO PUSSIEHATS
NO FEMANONS
>>
File: Berserk_-_Guts.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_-_Guts.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
watch/ read berserk if you wanna simulate the robot loneliness

the way it feels like its as if there's this story or world everyone else is tapped into but you. When you inherently don't fit in and seclude, the story either seems meaningless, or that it's something that MIGHT matter + has a limited time offer.

But you get a sense of meaning from surviving by yourself in a world that's inherently much rougher than everyone else's. That isolation/ loneliness in your suffering doesn't necessarily "shatter" you, but it does widen the gap between you and returning back to society with anything you found/ earned through your efforts.

Then at random intervals, it literally feels like the world is just there to out you. That all along it was the right decision to stray from them, because they're spiralling downward and out of control. That the only way out of submitting to the shitshow is to stand alone.
>>
>>35529337
I would unironically double drop kick your head. Not even a joke I fucking hate you dumb ass bitches who think you are so smart but do prescription drugs.
>>
>>35531793
You have to wonder if they even realise their own hypocrisy.
>>
File: womencontrolmechanism.png (476KB, 1124x1968px) Image search: [Google]
womencontrolmechanism.png
476KB, 1124x1968px
ONE GOD DAMNED THING
THE INTERNET WAS THE ONE GOD DAMNED THING IN THE WORLD YOU WALKING FISH ODORED DITZY CUNTS DIDN'T HAVE
I WILL SLAY MARK ZUCKERBERG, DIG UP STEVE JOBS AND FUCK HIS CORPSE, AND THEN I WILL FIND YOU ROASTIE
TITS OR GTFO AND THIS CAN ALL END
PICK ONE

THE ONLY THING INTERESTING ABOUT YOU IS YOUR BODY YOU VAPID CUNT

ONE RULE
ONE FUCKING RULE
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35530976
C cup master race.
>>
OP where r yiu
>>
>>35531853

okay this is kinda interesting to me, i did have girl i knew who was friends with me (back in school) and she could cry on demand, demonstrated to me

weird shit..
>>
File: womenaremostly.jpg (88KB, 919x352px) Image search: [Google]
womenaremostly.jpg
88KB, 919x352px
>>35531919
Following the rules, one can hope.
>>35531940
All women are like that, or close enough that it doesn't matter. Once you get over that fact, that you can deal with them (or not) on terms acceptable to you.
>>
>>35531796
Not really a manga person but I might check it out. How long is it? Is it better to watch or read it?
I have a few books I've been meaning to get through but nothing to watch over break so watching it might be something worth doing. But I also don't want to get roped into some thing that's gonna take me a month to get through.

>>35531651
I don't really know what 'raised a level' means but it's probably important to realize that once people are gone, they're usually gone for good.

>>35531615
Nothing gets me wetter than the thought of NEETs, you got me.

>>35531741
If you're still in school you should have a few options (clubs? small classes?)
If you aren't in school anymore I guess you probably need to make some work friends and ask them? Or really any friends at all--usually if they're actually your friend they will be more than happy to recommend single acquaintances. People love doing the yente shit if you put them in that role.

You're really limiting yourself by not drinking or going to parties or using apps, but I guess you know that already.

I think when girls say they like "shy guys" they aren't talking about the stereotypical /r9k/ dude, they're talking about a guy who shows up to the party but doesn't say much (whereas /r9k/ folks don't even get invited).
Girls often aren't used to taking the initiative in relationships/sex/etc. so it's definitely an obstacle but it's also not insurmountable. I know girls who date guys and I have zero idea how the dude even functions because he's so taciturn.

>>35531744
The quality of your woman hatred pictures is losing steam dude
>>
>>35531980
but ive known her for years she cant just be GONE
>>
Alright, I know this is bait, this is almost like a "TIME TRAVELLER AMA SENPAI" thread, but whatever.

Bit of backstory, I recently turned 18. The only girl that's ever taken interest in me turned out to be sort of an over controlling loon who values what guys think of her too much, and I couldn't deal with that, so I broke it off. I'm a nice enough guy, and I'm losing weight, but I worry that I'll never find a decent woman who I can be friends with and be physically attracted to. In fact, my biggest life worry is that I'll die alone. I feel a desperate need to pass my genetics on successfully. I just don't get how to talk to girls without being completely awkward. It's like I shut down. The shitty thing is, I even know what to do, I've done it before, with that one psycho, but I haven't been able to replicate it since.

What do I do?
>>
>>35531980
>losing steam
You're back to normal now. The feminazi.jpg one is definitely a weak link in the chain though.

>>35531829
Should I not take the drugs I'm prescribed?

>>35531940
I can't cry on demand and I was under the impression that was actually a pretty useful acting skill. Like even among professional actors, not everyone can do it.
>>
File: womenssuffrage.jpg (115KB, 428x1024px) Image search: [Google]
womenssuffrage.jpg
115KB, 428x1024px
REEEEEEEEEEEE
I'M NOT THE WOMAN HATE THREAD TRIPFAG
I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH AMMO TO SPAM PICTURES INDEFINITELY BUT ANY ROBOTS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHIT ARE NO BETTER THAN DIRTY CUNTS THEMSELVES
NECK YOURSELF CUNT
REEEEEEEEE
WHERE IS THAT RUSSIAN FUCK WHEN HE'S USEFUL
STOP FUCKING YOUR SEXDOLL AND BTFO THIS TRICK
COMRADE VLAD
YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE
REEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE
>>
THIS IS A MAN YOU BRAINlET RETARDS, GET OUT OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35531980
It's long as fuck. And it's ongoing. Just read it. If you like it keep going. If you don't, then stop. Ezpz.
>>
File: femalesarethefuturelol.jpg (320KB, 788x999px) Image search: [Google]
femalesarethefuturelol.jpg
320KB, 788x999px
FEMBOTS ARE A LIE
WOMEN ARE A MEME
ROASTIES CAN'T BE ROBOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
TITS. TIMESTAMP. GO BACK TO YOUR PLANET GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35532027
Reproducing is wrong and only creates new life to feel pain in this world. That being said, be patient and friendly and an opportunity will arise.
>>
Isn't Adderall fucking great?

I always love being on it, with that lovely provided rush.

Why'd you date someone who has internalized this board? And do you think the board is inescapable or can one become normalized?

a-asking for a friend.
>>
>>35532021
Yeah she can.

>>35532027
Girls: as unbelievable as time travelers

>recently turned 18
>I feel a desperate need to pass my genetics on successfully.

Slow down a bit.

Go to college and see how that works out. You'll meet a shit-ton of people there if you pretend to be normal. No guarantee anything will work out but I'd recommend holding off on the "I'm gonna be alone forever" anxiety until you're done with school.

Remember though, the deal with college is that you have to try to be a social person. If you go to a big school and consciously try to slip through the cracks (I get it, this is a coping mechanism), you will and you'll have a shitty time eating alone in your dorm.

But wait a little bit before you pull out the apocalyptic thinking.
>>
>>35531980
Clubs are not a thing where I study (I'm not american)
I have no friends
I will never drink alcohol or take any drugs thanks to my shitty childhood and my alcoholic parents
I hate parties and loud places
I'm not Chad shy, I'm really shy

Thanks for confirming I'll always be alone
>>
File: feministgoldjerry.jpg (781KB, 841x1700px) Image search: [Google]
feministgoldjerry.jpg
781KB, 841x1700px
HEY HEY
HO HO
"FEMANON" THREADS HAVE GOT TO GO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: griffith berserk.png (116KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
griffith berserk.png
116KB, 800x546px
>>35531980
>Not really a manga person but I might check it out. How long is it? Is it better to watch or read it?
>I have a few books I've been meaning to get through but nothing to watch over break so watching it might be something worth doing. But I also don't want to get roped into some thing that's gonna take me a month to get through.
Watch the old anime. The series is heralded as a favourite to many. Not just from a story-telling perspective, but from an artistic and thematic point of view as well.

It takes the cliche "dark broody lone wolf knight" meme and "femboi silver laden knight in shining armour hero angel" trope and does it in basically it's purest form.

It's like the author set the standard for dark fantasy and a lot of the archetypes carried into dark fantasy fiction that exists today. (Dark Souls is one example that stands out as being a sort of embodiment of one angle of the series)

The anime does an amazing job at setting the tone. First episode is a bit rough (It's a preview of the faaaar future, really oddly presented) but the series takes on sort of a "let the soundtrack/ environment make its impression on you" turn. "What are the characters thinking? What do they want? What will they do? What could change them?"

It's really cool if you have thought about "feelings of grandeur" or "the world is out to get me"

There's a giant plot point that I wont' spoil, but the anime serves as the lead up and reveal of that one "this is what the story really is" moment. It's just done well without having to say much; it just instills the same feeling of dread and "what the absolute fuck" the characters in the story got.

You're not meant to live vicariously through the bad-ass main character. You sort of feel pity on him for staying alive and constantly enduring whatever's thrown at him, hoping he finds SOME rest or SOMEONE he can lean on, if only for a minute.
>>
WOMEN GIVING LIFE ADVICE
I CAN'T EVEN
DID YOU GROW A BRAIN IN YOUR CUNT
HOW DO YOU THINK YOU CAN EXPLAIN THE WORLD TO PEOPLE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT THE CARDINAL FUCKING RULE
TITS
OR
GET
THE
FUCK OUT YOU GOD FORSAKEN WHORE OR MASTURBATING FAGGOT
>>
File: womenwereamistake.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
womenwereamistake.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
FORGOT TO INCLUDE ANOTHER STRONK WYMYN HATE PICTURE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35532139
I'm Catholic, I believe that creating life is a force for good. That being said, life is all about suffering and struggling and coming out better in the end, so you're not wrong.
>>
File: What I Got.jpg (28KB, 604x260px) Image search: [Google]
What I Got.jpg
28KB, 604x260px
>>35532021

Bruv, this is coming from someone with a bit more experience than you, but yes my man, sometimes things just disappear.

Sometimes those things are people you dated for 3 years, convinced you to propose, then broke up with you over facebook chat. Years later they get married to a guy she met shortly before the breakup and you haven't been a single date. Haha!

There is no accounting for women, bots.
>>
File: feminismcucksthearmy.jpg (145KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
feminismcucksthearmy.jpg
145KB, 1024x1014px
WHAT DO YOU THINK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT
NOT TITS NO WELCOME
JUST GO FUCK A KID OR RUIN A MANS LIFE OR SOMETHING EVIL LIKE YOU CUNTS TEND TO DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYTEM BUT STAY THE FUCK OFF 4CHAN
UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO PLAY BY THE RULES
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT
>>
>>35532152
I guess. My parents married at 18 and 19 respectively, so perhaps my perspective is a bit skewed. I'm joining the Navy and doing college during that time, so I dunno if I'll even have the chance to meet any girls. I don't want just to fuck either, I want a relationship, you know?
>>
File: Too Troo.jpg (60KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Too Troo.jpg
60KB, 600x401px
>>35532253

But, I should add, at least u still have gud ole 4chim. And lots of us aren't going anywhere, for a very long time. Some of us will literally never leave.
>>
>>35529337
>I realized he had internalized everything from the bizarre culture of this place

Has it rubbed off on you at all? I can't tell by what you said whether you sympathize with robots at all or you just think of r9k as a zoo of virgins
>>
>>35531980
>>35532190

I didn't answer your question on the berserk anime either; it's 25 episodes, can be marathoned in less than a day, less than a few days if you're a normal person who has things to do.

Don't watch the new anime. Everyone will agree that it does not do a good representation of the story portrayed in the manga.

Then the manga is its own thing. Fucking AMAZING art. There are a few arcs that stand out to me. I'm not a gore loving "edgy" faggot who enjoys fight sequences. But the main character sort of "suffers" through entire fights as opposed to being a superhero showing off his cool moves.
As someone who doesn't give a shit about violence, the violence in this series is meant to make you feel more vulnerable, more uncomfortable, more unnerved.

Some like the blood, guts and gore, but it just kind of upsets me on a deeper level, and that's what gets me loving the series. If it's not offensive, it can't really make me feel like I have to come to grasps with anything.
>>
File: feminismisneeded.png (2MB, 500x3328px) Image search: [Google]
feminismisneeded.png
2MB, 500x3328px
>>35532268
I'm sorry man. It hurts, women aren't capable of love or decency in the way that you want, though. There are people who will be there for you in the world, they won't need your soul or your treasure for their companionship.
Any woman who pretends that she likes you beyond the material or status gain that you offer is a liar or they don't understand themselves.
LIKE THIS GOD DAMNED CUNT WHO DOESN'T SEEM TO GET TITS OR GTFO
THERE ARE NO FEMBOTS
NOT WELCOME
NOT WELCOME
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35532158
I mean, you've kind of created a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself. Did you really need me to tell you that you'd fulfill it?

I'm also literally just some random girl, I don't think you should be coming to me for serious advice on improving your life.

>>35532086
>>35532190
Noted.
Sounds kind of interesting, I guess I'll try to watch it just because there are other books I need to get through and it'd get backlogged really quick.

>>35532149
This is my first time taking it in a while because I was trying to go through this semester without taking it to study.

But I forgot there's literally nothing to do at home so here I am on addy and since it's been a while I feel like a little human hummingbird.

>Why'd you date someone who has internalized this board?
Like I said, I didn't know how deep it was at the time.
Also I don't have a very good ability to discern what men are bad news and what men are decent IRL.

>And do you think the board is inescapable or can one become normalized?

I said earlier that I think for most people here there is a way out of this kind of thinking. Some people will find it on their own, some people will be forced out of it by the circumstances of life that are out of their control.

I think especially for the younger crowd, it's possible to leave the toxic mindset behind and "become a normie" or whatever
But I also think there's a minority of people here who don't want to leave this environment and will probably die alone thinking about trap threads or something.

I don't think "escape" is easy but I think it's within just about everyone's ability to accomplish. But what do I know?
>>
What was your worst day ever that didn't include a family death? Friend deaths are fine.
>>
File: goodgirls.jpg (41KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
goodgirls.jpg
41KB, 313x470px
THIS GOD DAMNED PIECE OF DEGENERATE TRASH PRESUMES TO TALK ABOUT "DECENT" MEN
FOR FUCK SAKES
IF THERE IS A SINGLE ROBOT RESPONDING AND THIS GASH BLEEDING PIG IS NOT JUST SAMEFAGGING THE PARTICIPATION I WILL PERSONALLY CASTRATE THE LOT OF YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35532253
>broke up over facebook chat
you nailed it on the spot and idk how

i will give anything for the relationship we had, is it okay to still linger in hope
>>
>>35532325
I've seen it

This comment has been marked "unoriginal", and as such, I have to add stupid shit to the end of it. Thank you.
>>
>>35532386
Does family include pets?

>>35532268
I would imagine military service isn't a great way to find a serious long-term relationship but I guess that's your call.
All I'm really suggesting is that you're a lot younger than you think you are when you're 18.
>>
>>35532435
yes it does include pets
>>
File: IMG_2288.png (330KB, 471x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.png
330KB, 471x467px
>>35530013
>"Everybody's so focused on tearing each other down that people won't notice legitimate humor."
>"when I first started browsing I didn't understand the culture at all"
>implying you understand the culture now
>>
>>35532204
This tbqh
Ima kill your whole motherfucking family
>>
when did you first take black cock and how many times did you orgasm?
>>
>>35532503
what's the lie though?
people here love to shit all over each other
if you think that's all ironic and being played for laughs it's porbably you who doesn't understand /r9k/ culture m8
>>
File: wymynbrain.jpg (407KB, 729x1439px) Image search: [Google]
wymynbrain.jpg
407KB, 729x1439px
WOMEN
ARE
FUCKING
HERETICAL
THEY ARE LYING CHEATING WHORES WITH A BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE TO DESTROY THE INSTITUTIONS THAT YOUR FOREFATHERS LIVED AND DIED FOR
THEY WON'T EVEN LEAVE OUR GOD DAMNED INTERNET ALONE OR RESPECT THE SACRED RULES THAT HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED
NO TITS
NO PEACE
GTFO YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS, AIMLESS, LOVELESS SLUT
WITHER AWAY AND PERISH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>35532503
SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE MOST BASIC FUCKING RULE OR WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT SHE IS CONSIDERED BY ALL REGULAR POSTERS
>>
will you be my normal stacy gf so i can hatefuck you and then cuddle with afterwards
>>
File: Matt.png (728KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Matt.png
728KB, 1024x1280px
>>35532426

desu, I'm kinda glad she married the guy

this is gonna sound emo or dramatic, but hope was fucking painful, sometimes. now I know, without a doubt, what we had will only ever exist again in memories. and it's a little sad, but I spent so many years in agony wondering if there was anything I could do, and now all that worry is gone. the sadness i've lived with for long enough that it mostly manifests in indirect ways, laughing at inappropriate tragedies, chuckling at misfortunes that befall roasties, all that stuff we do round these parts

But you've gotta live it, and you will. You're gonna worry, but try not to. All of our "weird/unfortunate" experiences aren't really all that weird or unusual. I'm not saying all women are cunts, but when you get a little older you start seeing patterns. There's no accounting for people, really.
>>
>>35532458
This is actually a tough one because number one is my dog dying when I was 17.

There was like a week in ninth grade where every day I was getting bullied by this enormous girl and her little clique because she thought I passed an anonymous note to her crush telling him that she was ugly and he should go out with me. I didn't do that because who the fuck does that, but they went to town spreading rumors and doing bitchy girl stuff and after a few days of that I went to a teacher I trusted and told her and she was flat-out like "I don't believe you."

I remember feeling like everybody was against me and I was truly worthless because other people were just walking over me and I couldn't stop them. That was pretty rough.

My older brother getting diagnosed with cancer would be another one, but that was more scary than sad and he's okay now (though he has one less testicle lel)

>>35532541
Never seen a black dick IRL
>>
>>35532566
you're using your mental capacity right now to bitch about women though

what have you created recently anon?
>>
File: IMG_3376.png (25KB, 258x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3376.png
25KB, 258x194px
>>35531303
I'm not op but I think any guy who would be intimidated by someone small and meek like me is very very very cute
>>
>>35532703
Some girls really love the hatefucking thing because it's "passionate" or whatever 50SOG meme they assign to it.

All of my sexual interests are so vanilla and wholesome I'm pretty sure I'm actually in the minority on this one.

>>35532503
>>35532544
I don't think I understand the culture here as if it's some kind of thing where you either "get it" or you don't.
I definitely think I have a better handle on what's going on after like 4 years than I did when I first saw it.
>>
>>35532761
>any guy
reeeaally???
>>
File: Dreamin Cat.jpg (34KB, 419x604px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamin Cat.jpg
34KB, 419x604px
>>35532761

y can't i meet u irl
>>
>>35532741
How much firsthand experience do you have with your brother's ballsack?
>>
>>35532349
>I'm also literally just some random girl, I don't think you should be coming to me for serious advice on improving your life.
I don't know, this is the only place with females I go on the internet and I can't talk with one face to face as I said previously, so I'll take any little chance I have.
>>
File: 816201619.jpg (112KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
816201619.jpg
112KB, 500x678px
>>35532780
>lol I'm flat so I can't post any proof
>"All of my sexual interests are so vanilla"

Please tell me you virgin losers don't actually still think this isn't a tranny
>>
When girls say they wear thongs because it's more comfortable that's a lie right?

It's just a way to be a slightly more subtle whore right?
>>
>>35532435
No, it definitely does not. But fuck it, career over girls. I'll become a translator, and then live a comfy life and I'll be able to find some girl.
>>
>>35532243
The problem is that so many souls are cast to Hell because of the situations they're born into. For example, the Native Americans before Christianity (and the plagues that came along with it). Once you create life, you have responsibility for it but know that the soul may be predetermined to be tainted (a conclusion I came up with independent of Reformist fucktards).
>>
>>35532814
This isn't the sister fucking thread, I just know he's minus one in the ball department because that's where the cancer was and they did surgery to remove it.

>>35532825
That's fair, I just don't think my gender has much to do with whether or not you've set yourself up to fail.

>>35532872
lol yeah this is not really true, it's only "comfortable" if you do it so much that you get used to it. In which case it's not really "comfortable" at all.

The actual benefit to thongs is that you don't have visible panty lines if you're wearing leggings/tight pants of some kind, which is a legitimate thing.

But like on the other hand it's not always a utilitarian thing and I just like the way my ass looks in the mirror so yeah it's a narcissistic thing. Just like any clothing you wear that you don't expect others to see is ultimately a narcissistic decision.

Obviously girls also sometimes wear specific lingerie precisely because they expect someone to see it later on, which is its own thing.

My guess is that girls and guys probably put an equally minimal amount of thought into their underwear on a day-to-day basis. I know I rarely think about it.
>>
>>35532243
>>35532970
That being said, could you please help pray for the souls that were rejected to eventually be forgiven by the Lord? Everyone is a victim of this world and of circumstance, which Satan has dominion over. Even the Satanists have had something wrong happen to their lives to turn them so vehemently against God, overwhelmed by the burden of sin.
>>
>>35532349
>I said earlier that I think for most people here there is a way out of this kind of thinking
Yeh, I posted first before reading that comment.

You seem pretty relaxed and easy to talk to, which differs from my IRL experience with strangers of the opposite sex. Is there truth to my belief that women are a lot more reserved IRL regarding talking to strangers, or is it just me and something I'm doing to cause this reaction? (I know this is hard to answer, but if the first is true, than I know that if I watch myself and what I say, I should be more confident in my interactions.)
>>
File: 1.jpg (327KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
327KB, 1130x1600px
>>35532544

> if you think that's all ironic and being played for laughs it's porbably you who doesn't understand /r9k/ culture m8

I think to some extent, she really can't understand that all the hate here isn't ironic.

She recognizes it isn't what it seems, we don't really hate each other. But she probably doesn't understand that it's ironically-displaced (but still actual) self-hatred, which is obvious to most of us bots.

But you can't seriously expect her to understand that. No matter how long she's been here. Speaking the language is different from understanding the feels.
>>
File: 2.jpg (364KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
364KB, 1131x1600px
>>35533053

part two original repost
>>
>>35531333
I knew your house was gonna be a mess. Feels good to know roasties are only good for getting pounded.
>>
File: 8X74pr6-1.jpg (757KB, 1101x1015px) Image search: [Google]
8X74pr6-1.jpg
757KB, 1101x1015px
>>35532988
>fag's opinion on thongs
I hope you know that you're literally gay if you're asking this queer about anything related to girls
>>
>>35533064

part three original this-is-now-a-feels-thread repost
>>
File: 1469554385008-r9k.jpg (203KB, 900x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1469554385008-r9k.jpg
203KB, 900x1355px
>You will never understand loneliness.

>One of the big things I've come to believe in my time here is that men experience solitude/loneliness differently than women. I don't think I'll ever understand it like you guys do
Can you clarify something
Aren't girls more distressed when they're in solitude, how many girls truly love being alone? Are you just saying people are more willing to give women attention and that they'll never be involuntarily isolated?
>>
>>35529337
Taste in music? Do you listen to the same shit all the other roasties do?

Play vidya?

See any stories on the site that made you truly sad and sympathetic with the poster?
>>
File: 3.jpg (375KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
375KB, 1131x1600px
>>35533082

fug forgot the picture
>>
>>35533024
>could you please help pray for the souls that were rejected to eventually be forgiven by the Lord?
Comments like this is what makes me think that you actually have to be retarded genuinely believe in a benevolent god.
>>
File: 4.jpg (526KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
526KB, 1131x1600px
>>35533094

part 4 common bots let me see those feelz u broken faggots
>>
File: 5.jpg (666KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
666KB, 1131x1600px
>>35533117
> 2017

> part 5 respost

> still not also posting feels
>>
>>35532970
Well, again, I'm Catholic. I don't think that people go to hell because they had a rough life. There's Purgatory for sure, but most people don't end up in hell.
>>
>>35533087
>Aren't girls more distressed when they're in solitude
No, because 100% of female solitude is voluntary
>>
>normalshit roastie gives her take on /r9k/
>one of the best threads on the board
wew
>>
File: 6.jpg (550KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
550KB, 1131x1600px
>>35533132

I came here to give a fuck about roastie, and post feels

... And I'm all outta fucks
>>
File: 7.jpg (344KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
344KB, 1131x1600px
>>35533162

post 7, the final repost

time for others to contribute feels
>>
>>35532970
Pagans don't necessarily go to Hell. Heretics 100% do.
>>
>>35532780
desu I dont even fantasize about having sex with women anymore I just want to cuddle :(

also if i gave you $100 would you meet my parents and pretend to be my gf
>>
>>35531088
Wearing a rainbow beanie will signal to gay people that you're queer. Straight people might not get it though.
>>
>>35533136
That's what I'd like to believe but it's also important to recognize worst-case scenarios as the Protestants and Reformists figured out (and tried to justify...Reformists believe non-Christians were never deserving of God's love thanks to their idea of predetermination). Also there are still souls in Hell without a doubt. As I asked, could you please pray for their eventual forgiveness? All humans are victims of circumstance, no matter how vile, evil, and corrupted by sin they become. It's not a matter of having a rough life (you know how hard it is for a rich man to get into Heaven) but a matter of not being given a chance to believe whether through physical barriers or psychological ones.
>>
File: IMG_4354.gif (366KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4354.gif
366KB, 370x200px
>>35532805
Yes, absolutely.
although I'm useless because I'm very easily intimidated by others, myself
>>
>>35533296
If anything, by their logic, the Protestants are going to hell because they went against Jesus' direct words. So you know, all in all, I think maybe we should have a little perspective before we decide what God's going to do.
>>
File: k.png (181KB, 387x383px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
181KB, 387x383px
>>35533190
>Pagans don't necessarily go to Hell. >Heretics 100% do.
According to who?
>>
>>35533327
Catholics

Original
>>
>>35529337
I'll bite. For almost a year I've been dating a girl that's by any metric far above my league but who has terrible family and self-esteem issues, anxiety and probably has avoidant personality disorder. How likely is she to cheat on me based off her instabilities?
>>
File: Cat Hug.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Hug.gif
2MB, 343x297px
>>35533297

ur not useless

we could cuddle in bed and hide from the scary world of people outside
>>
File: 1489462491918.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489462491918.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>35533182

I'm trying to control the tears. I have my sister here so I don't want her to see. I don't know why made me so emotional I don't usually cry.
>>
File: Flip.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Flip.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>35533397

it can't be helped famalam ;)
>>
>>35533053
If someone asked me about it I'd probably have described it as like a projection of self-loathing but you're ultimately right that I don't share your experiences or position and can't "understand" like y'all do.

>>35533070
That's actually my brother's old room in the background but my room is a mess too.

>>35533087
Girls can absolutely be introverted too, or clinically depressed, or whatever else. This isn't some kind of bait thing, this is actually how this stuff works.

There is definitely a fringe group of girls who are truly hermits. This group also probably includes autists and other mentally ill girls.

But by and large girls absolutely give and receive far more attention than guys do. It's a societal thing 100%.

It's not true that girls will never be involuntarily isolated but it would be unbelievably difficult for a girl to end up that way without trying.

>>35533088
I've never known girls to have a unified taste in music.
High school me was some kind of weird shoegaze hipster. I've expanded that since I went to college. There's a proper context for just about any form of music with very few exceptions.

>>35533088
I played a lot of vidya when I was young, cut it out around high school because it was super weird for a girl to do that stuff, but I've gradually gotten back into it since going to college.
I have a depressingly large amount of hours logged on both AOE and AOE2
This isn't something I usually share or talk about with my friends.

I always kind of wonder what happened to that guy who lived in some kind of literal trash heap and then fled the state after burning a shitcake on his neighbor's driveway.
>>
>>35533325
The bickering of mankind and the ignorance of the big picture and the shared truth makes me sad. Saying Christians are going to Hell because your specific brand of Christianity is the only right one is counter to God's love for his children. By that logic only a very, very small fraction of people have had a chance of saving. And before mentioning the Bible version as you know it is infallible, note the warning on the back. That's not there to warn people against editing the Bible. That's there to warn people that there are those who would edit it and create falsities to push an agenda such as supremacy of a brand of faith or hatred toward homosexuals that know they are sinners and beg for forgiveness. I still ask that you pray for those who have not received the gift of eternal life.
>>
>>35533439
>this is actually how this stuff works.
lmao no it isn't you RPing faggot
>>
>>35533439
>I always kind of wonder what happened to that guy who lived in some kind of literal trash heap and then fled the state after burning a shitcake on his neighbor's driveway.
Anyone have screencaps of this?
>>
>>35533356
According to Catholics communion is cannibalism.
>>
File: T76sbr.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
T76sbr.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35533433

Cant stop the tears.
>>
>>35533500
What?

Not at all
>>
>>35533439
I will also pay for a pretend gf
>>35533193

>tfw no gf to waste the night away with playing AoEII
>>
>>35533193
I would absolutely do this IRL if I could be guaranteed (like, a written contract or something) that the guy wouldn't try to fuck me and the guy wouldn't try to pursue an actual relationship with me.
Easy $100 just from standing there and holding hands and talking to a mom.

>>35533373
I don't know, I don't think that's really the kind of thing you can deduce from "instabilities."

I think if she were to cheat on you, it wouldn't be because of whatever she's diagnosed with. It'd be because she made the decision to cheat on you.

Believe it or not, some girls really do have a complete disinterest in cheating on people.

If you're really worried about this stuff, you should communicate it to her rather than try to crystal ball the shit on an imageboard.
>>
>>35533500
Catholics also fought in wars against fellow Christians, killing them, committing sin in the name of God. Pleasing Satan with their hatred and blatant disregard God's word by ignoring Thou Shalt Not Kill. Mankind is easily corruptible and all sin.
>>
>>35533534
HD?
What civ?
>>
>>35533581
>HD
yea
>civ
I play a lot of diff ones, Britons if im being serious but I play Japan for the samurai memes
>>
You ever see those pictures of girls naked or topless together? Not like porn or sexual situations, just happy and posing for a picture but still naked as fuck?

Why is that? Why are girls okay with being naked around each other? It would be eztremely gay if my male friends and I got together with our dicks out but girls hang out topless and it's "normal"?
>>
>>35533531
If you don't believe in transubstantiation you aren't a Catholic.
>>
File: SgWWIfq.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SgWWIfq.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
>>35533546
>some girls really do have a complete disinterest in cheating on people
This is why you never ask a woman for honest dating advice
>>
>>35533643
Nice, I have all the expansions and the new civs are a lot of fun but I usually stick with Spanish. desu when I was young and played it I was mostly just trying to make cool looking cities and shit and lost every time but I re-downloaded it when HD came out and have been actively trying to get good at the game.

>>35533688
I have literally never been in a situation where me and a bunch of girls were hanging out half-naked for any reason.

It's a little more okay to be naked or whatever in front of a female friend because we don't freak out so much about the no homo thing and because boobs are boobs.

I would literally never allow myself to be photographed naked for any reason.
>>
Post 200 soon(alt-0153).
>>
>not realizing that this is obvious LARPing
>>
>>35533439

wanna 1v1 AOE2?

On a more serious note, how do I meet a cool girl I can talk about r9k with... Do you tell any of your friends you go here? I've been with over 10 girls now and I never make any connection to them because the relationships are purely sexual and I find them all annoying and intolerable to be around.
>>
>>35533730
Yeah I'm not surprised you guys take the "women will always cheat on you" thing seriously but the dude asked me my opinion, what am I supposed to say?

I know 100% that I have no interest in cheating on anyone. I know it's morally wrong and wouldn't do it for that reason. I imagine this is similar to the reason any given dude here would give for why he wouldn't cheat on a girl.

If you genuinely believe that women will never be able to behave morally then there's probably no way to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>35533792
Sorry dude, I'm crashing and will probably need to stop staring at a screen in a bit here.
I hear HD's multiplayer is laggy as shit also.

None of my friends know what this place is (I assume). I would suggest that you probably shouldn't mention this place to anybody you're serious about dating because to the uninitiated this place is completely insane. Like this thread is about as innocent as can be from the onset it's still full of people arguing about transubstantiation and whether or not all women are truly whores and shit. It is not the kind of place you discuss with 'polite company'

Maybe you should try to delay the sexual part of the relationship first and see if you guys mesh together well? I dunno.

Like I said, I'm probably a bad source of advice.
>>
File: 1c3low.jpg (44KB, 440x420px) Image search: [Google]
1c3low.jpg
44KB, 440x420px
>>35533882

Ok.

orGanic Chemistry
>>
File: 1489379883970.png (85KB, 606x505px) Image search: [Google]
1489379883970.png
85KB, 606x505px
>>35533882

Thanks for coming.
>>
>>35533141
yeah wtf
it's honestly a sign of the times how bad things have gotten on this board
>>
>>35533458
I said by their logic. Not mine. I don't give a fuck what religion you're in, we're all brothers in God. That being said, most others don't think that way.

>>35533500
Jesus isn't a human. You're taking his body in yourself as a token to what Mary did. That's why you have to go to confession before you take communion.
>>
>>35533182
Damn dude that made me feel. I love you all
>>
>>35529337
I can understand that. Same reason roasties read Doestoyevsky or whatever even though they'll never really understand his feels.
>>
>>35531333
You look and type exactly like a girl I know who goes to Barnard, which is coincidentally on spring break this week.
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>35533546
>Believe it or not, some girls really do have a complete disinterest in cheating on people.
nah you're all cunts senpai
>>
>>35533758
spain is pretty OP
I just like to stab my friends in the back tbqh
>>
>>35533439
why are you roasties so messy?
>>
>>35529832

>the roast didnt reply to this

Sad!

But expected of course.
>>
How many guys have you slept with?
>>
File: 1487726386165.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487726386165.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
sage original sagerino
>>
File: wymynrape1.png (607KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
wymynrape1.png
607KB, 1400x823px
>>35532988
>Implying that men own many different "varieties" of underwear rather than just the one kind they wear.
>Implying you aren't a trap/larper/failed stacy whore who deserves the rope.
>>
>>35533053
This anon has great wisdom.
>>
File: helperistouched.png (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helperistouched.png
45KB, 657x527px
>>35533182
>>35534027
>>35533397
Best Taiwanese Underwater Basketweaving Hugbox around, if you ask me.
>>
File: fuckwomendeusvult.jpg (60KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
fuckwomendeusvult.jpg
60KB, 680x453px
>>35533695
>he falls for the "literally" the body of Christ meme
Just because you know what transubstantiation is defined as doesn't mean you know what it means.
Catholics aren't retards, they're pious.
Read a fucking book you edgy atheist cunt.
>>
>>35536316
>b-b-but it isn't LITERALLY the body of Christ
>b-but it is, because we'd be Protestant of it wasn't

>Catholics aren't retards, they're pious.
Synonyms.
>>
>>35533811
>I know 100% that I have no interest in cheating on anyone
Because you're an incel and a fag who RPs as a girl.

Once you punch your V card you might stop defending whores on 4chan
>>
Have you ever had sex with a non-white guy?

Would you?
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.