[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheesecake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Cheesecake.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesecake.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Do you anons ever wonder why music exists?

I have a theory

Pinker suggests that Music is a form of 'Acoustic Cheesecake' -- an extension of our ability of communication -- but yet, fundamentally unnecessary. However, the preceding statement begs one to wonder what exactly is predicated by a thing being 'Unnecessary'.

More coming
>>
steven pinker is a hack fraud
>>
>If music is an extension of our ability to communicate, but is yet 'unnecessary', then what function is it serving. To clarify, the unnecessary nature of music suggests that humans had or have, the ability to fully communicate without. However, humans find themselves at a loss to express full sentiment in the present. Therefore, one must conclude that humans either never held the ability of full communication or they have lost this ability at some point.

cont.
>>
Music makes me feel things unlike any other art or medium. I don't care about the insignificant plights of others enough for only communication to make me feel the way that music does. It just feels good to hear a good song.
>>
>>35529153
>but yet, fundamentally unnecessary
Hearing lions in the bush?
Hearing other tribesmen colluding to kill you?

dumbass
>>
>>35529153
Art brings expression to words, music brings expression to time

Don't worry, I stole this.
>>
>>35529173
why do you say that

>What is a cognitive itch. A cognitive itch is the inability to adequately express oneself, or to understand what one is feeling. Such situations can be related to the 'it's on the tip of my tongue' sentiment. If we are to come to the conclusion that humans possessed the ability of full sentimental expression, then we must then search for what caused this erosion. It is possible however, that we never lost an ability as much as we gained some new way of sensing feeling, or rather thinking about feeling.
>>
>>35529285
>This expression of feeling, though not fully expressive, comes close enough that we have conflated it to be sentiment. Such conflation is similar to getting ones cock sucked through a gloryhole by a man who is quite practiced in the art of fellatio. There is no reason to believe that it is not a women sucking his cock on the other side. Furthermore - one day he managed to sneak a peek through the hole and caught a glimpse of a rather cutie pie looking falatio afficianado.
>>
>>35529378
>However, what he does not know is that this is simply a finely disguised low test beta male.
>This man came to enjoy quite literally came out his dick I mean
>the sucking efficacy of this gloryhole whore. Indeed, he came to enjoy the mouth to such an extent that he found no mouth could ever match its ability
>>
>>35529411
>After patronizing the hole with such frequency, he began to feel that he owed the women something, he felt a connection to her - albeit through her mouth and his penis skin , but in those sine moments they truly were inseparable, her saliva would seep into the pours of his, cock-skin, and she in return would clean the dead skin cells off his cock , swallowing a slurry of cum and bacteria at the end of the suck.
>The point is, he wanted to thank her, so he decided on the night before Christmas eve after getting his usual suck, to wait out until she left the bathroom to give her a gift.
>>
>>35529411
Im touched

Quite literally
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.