[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were given $1000, would you fuck your cousin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5408.jpg (23KB, 240x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5408.jpg
23KB, 240x233px
If you were given $1000, would you fuck your cousin?
>>
>>35528740
Silly question. I fucked mine for free.
>>
Do I get to pick which one? Would they also want to fuck me? Would anyone else find out about it?

These are important questions, op
>>
I'd fuck both of my cousins for free OP.
They're actually both former models!
Even as a teen I'd jerk it to the thought of fucking them.
>>
I'd pay $1,000, you lost normie fuck.
>>
This isn't a very good thread, OP.

ori
>>
>>35528740
My cousin is so fucking hot i'd fuck her for free. Hell, i'd pay up to 200 to fuck her
>>
>>35528740
You make it sound like someone is just giving me $1000 dollars. So no, I wouldn't then fuck my cousin.
>>
>>35528740
I have quite a few very attractive cousins.
Assuming they were willing I would do it.
>>
>>35528793
So did I and still do lol
>>
>>35528740
My cousin is a 9 year old girl
>>
>>35528740
Depends. Fat balding cousin or qt stacies?

Who am I kidding, I prob couldn't get it up for Mike regardless
>>
>>35528740
No, $1500 is her going rate
>>
File: 1450736739360.jpg (169KB, 599x463px) Image search: [Google]
1450736739360.jpg
169KB, 599x463px
nah i'd spend it on videogames
>>
if you have a cousin you can't be a robot
>>
>>35528740
Silly question I would pay to fuck her.
>>
>>35528740
I'd fuck most of my cousins for free.

I actually almost lost my virginity to one of them 10 years ago. She was running an errand in my parent's house, then she stopped in front of the TV and asked me if her gym clothes looked strange. Then she put her camel toe right in front of me. She asked me if I could help her change into something more comfortable in my room. Then I told her to fuck off, because I'd like to watch Mythbusters. I'm my worst enemy.
>>
>>35528740
assuming no one else would find out and she's okay with it, absolutely
the fuck kinda question is this OP
>>
>>35528740
My cousin circa 1 year ago, yeah.

Lately she's been putting on weight and getting kind of gross though, so I'd have to think about it.
>>
>>35528740
would fuck them for free. they cute.
>>
>>35528740
Well, my female cousins are kind of hot, so yes.
>>
>All these Shelbyvillians
>>
>>35528740

Yeah, I have two cousins - one pretty hot, the other acceptable - and I barely know them anyway so it wouldn't even be that awkward
>>
>>35528740
No I would not fuck my cousin if I got a 1000 dollars
>>
>>35528740

Already have m8, She fondled my cock when I was 11 and she was 17. Pretty fucking great.
>>
>>35528740
No, i make 1600 in a week. Not even worth it
>>
How much do i get if I fuck my sister?

This sounds like it could be lucrative.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.