[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is a NEET, robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: szNn3xTAMH-12.png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
szNn3xTAMH-12.png
27KB, 300x250px
Just realized my mom is a NEET, what do I do about her?

>Stays in her room all day
>Has no friends, no job
>Lives off of my physically disabled dad's cripplebux
>Screams autistically about how she has worked to provide for this family...20 years ago... whenever we ask her to help or even do chores
>She has done this since I can remember

I've yet to find her piss bottles, but I bet she has them somewhere in her piles of crap.
>>
>>35528706
Is she hot? Or at least adequate?
>>
>>35528908
I assure you she is not.
>>
>husband is a cripple and son is a degenerate mentally ill faggot who browses /r9k/

Dude you mother is going through hell. Jesus Christ poor woman.
>>
>>35528918
She's pretty ugly to be honest, like a fat she-orc without green skin

>>35528941
We treat her like a queen though. My teeth are breaking because I bought her stuff instead of going to the dentist.
>>
>>35528706
Im going too fuck this pepe
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>35528706

My (single) mums also a NEET of 10 years.

She's also a 6', 9/10 oxford graduate and we live in a 4 bedroom middle upper class home. Really does activate my celebrium.

She does practically nothing apart from getting in to arguments with someone across the street and playing solitaire on her laptop all day while top 40 is on in the background. I think she just gets all her money from dad and gov kek.
>>
Mine too.
>Kinda messy
>Doesn't work
>Ate 3 pints of ben and jerry's in one day last time I visited
>Adopts dogs and doesn't potty train them

I still love her though.
>>
>>35528941
>going through hell
Jej, she's a retarded landwhale- her concept of suffering is simply based on physical pain or deprivation of euphoric substances.
There are hundreds of thousands of families like OP's- all on disability, never teach their garbage children how to work, all morbidly obese or skelly mode. Most of them literally have dogshit all over the house.
One day a dark storm shall come and these insects will be eliminated.
>>
>>35529409
Nothing worse than a neet that doesn't even know how to spend their time or develop their unique interests.

Solitaire and top 40 all day sounds like a level of hell to me.
>>
>>35529490
You just described my "family." I really need out.
>>
>>35529533
I know, I'm pretty sure she hates it. Literally on solitaire every fucking day 24/7.

She spends a lot of time getting coupons of the internet for practically free food aswell, and often goes to the local shops just so she can insult the person opposite on the way past.

I do feel really sorry for mummy desu
>>
>>35529490
Sounds a lot like my uncle's family.
>>
>>35529631
At least introduce her to fucking minesweeper Anon ffs it's just sad
>>
>>35529631
Solitaire is for newbies. SOULTARE is way more badass. If you loose the game you loose your SOUL.
>>
my brother has a habit of bringing his problems into the house. always slamming things around and verbally attacking people

not sure how to handle it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.