[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more depressed you get, the more you come to /r9k/. The more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 279x180px
The more depressed you get, the more you come to /r9k/. The more you come to /r9k/, the more depressed you get.
>>
>>35528697
and most of these fags are normies

r9k isn't that great at group support
>>
>>35528930
4chan.org isn't that great group support.
>>
I actually come here for comfort.
>>
File: IMG_3601.jpg (45KB, 522x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3601.jpg
45KB, 522x756px
>>35528697
Fuck I know this feel. This board has pushed me to commit some of my largest food binges (I'm not a fatty, but I am terrified of being one and I have a fucked relationship with food.) The fatbot threads always get me, because it makes me think "who the fuck cares if I get fat, my life will be shit no matter what" and then I lose it. Of course, this is always followed by extreme self hatred and punishment. For some reason I keep doing it. I suppose it's because my self hatred is so vast and I enjoy torturing myself periodically. But yes, it is a vicious cycle of
>visit /r9k/
>become even more depressed
>go to /r9k/ to seek relief
>depressed again
We are all masochists
>>
>>35528697
r9k is one of the few things in my life that actually makes me happy.
>>
I just come here to laugh at ur shit lives
>>
>>35528697
There are real, physically noticeable affects of continually reading stories that make you depressed. /r9k/ is bad for you. If you're not a robot when you come here, you'll be one soon enough.
>>
>lack of intimacy leads to mental problems
>mental problems lead to lack of intimacy
such is life
>>
>>35528930
>r9k isn't that great at group support
Group support in general isn't a good idea. No matter how good the intentions are, it usually turns into a self-pity circle jerk. It's easier to wallow in your own misery than to work on yourself, and misery loves company.
>>
>>35529463
the fuck am i supposed to do then? stare at a wall?
browsing /r9k/ is the only thing i can bear doing anymore.
>>
>>35530912
staring at a wall can actually be a bit interesting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.